Steak, steak, steak, steak

Jello
03-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Steak, steak, steak, steak

That's on the plate tonight:D

Anyone have anything else?

Frosty
03-22-2009, 10:36 PM
I like chicken marinaded with carne asada marinade, some liquid mesquite smoke, seared on an iron skillet. Add to that half a small avocado sliced into chunks, sprinkled with salt, lime juice, and topped with green onions and diced fresh cilantro.

I also like varieties of stir fry with cubed chicken breast, soy sauce, maybe some curry, ginger, garlic, maybe vinegar, red pepper flakes, green onions, guar gum to thicken, and toss in some broccoli to add some veggies. Mmmm. You could add the proper amount of peanuts, macadamia nuts, etc to this in the right recipe, or even use peanut butter which tastes good.

Jello
03-22-2009, 10:53 PM
I like chicken marinaded with carne asada marinade, some liquid mesquite smoke, seared on an iron skillet. Add to that half a small avocado sliced into chunks, sprinkled with salt, lime juice, and topped with green onions and diced fresh cilantro.

I also like varieties of stir fry with cubed chicken breast, soy sauce, maybe some curry, ginger, garlic, maybe vinegar, red pepper flakes, green onions, guar gum to thicken, and toss in some broccoli to add some veggies. Mmmm. You could add the proper amount of peanuts, macadamia nuts, etc to this in the right recipe, or even use peanut butter which tastes good.

Now we're talking. That is the variety I have been looking for. What do you guys like for breakfast.

Myth
03-22-2009, 11:09 PM
butter, salami, and bacon grease:)

Frosty
03-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Now we're talking. That is the variety I have been looking for. What do you guys like for breakfast.

I eat meat for breakfast, but you can make an omellette with diced green onions, garlic powder, salt, pepper, fresh spinach, and fake butter spray.

Frosty
03-22-2009, 11:53 PM
Here's another one. You could cook up a few eggs sunny side up real simple with just some salt. Then use an olive oil spray and coat the pan, turn up the heat. Mix up ground turkey breast with salt and liquid hickory smoke. Put it in the pan, you can break it up. MAKE SURE YOU BROWN IT. Don't use a big ol patty although that would kinda work. Then serve with the eggs, topping the ground turkey with Walden Farm's calorie free maple syrup. BOMB

alert
03-23-2009, 12:05 PM
quark has low carbs right? :)

LANCE SPENCER
03-23-2009, 12:11 PM
how about sugar free jelly??an egg omelet with prowns tastes excelent too

Frosty
03-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Buying raw shrimp and marinading them and searing them on an iron skillet....add some of these to any meal and it adds a ton of flavor :) Goes great with chicken and beef.

Jello
03-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Buying raw shrimp and marinading them and searing them on an iron skillet....add some of these to any meal and it adds a ton of flavor :) Goes great with chicken and beef.

I can't eat seafood, makes me sick. I keep trying things I haven't had before. That sounds good, maybe I'll give that a shot and see what happens.