PDA

View Full Version : Long R3 IGF-1 doubts please help.

monstrinh000
12-18-2010, 12:40 AM
Help me out experienced user. Im learning so be nice !

Lets say I buy a Long R3 IGF-1 kit from a research chem. source.

Questions.

1.The Long R3 IGF-1 kit comes with 1000mcg vials containing Long R3 IGF-1 in powder form correct ?

2.The kit should also come with acetic acid and Bac water correct ?

3.In the reconstituton process. Step 1 is to remove the vaccum from the vial. How is this done ? DO you inject air with a syringe or do you remove the rubber stopper of the vial (literally open the vial) ?

4.Now I add the Acetic Acid. Lets say 2ml of AA. Let the AA run down the vial and mosturize de powder (dilution will occur). I should then have 1000mcg of IGF diluted in 2ml of AA. This is 500mcg per ml.

5.I do not shake the bottle correct ? I let the powder dilute on its on with the AA ?

6.How long should it take apporx ?

7.DO I refrigerate while it dilutes ? If so can i just stick it in a normal fridge ?

8. Is it essential to keep the solution of IGF and AA in the fridge or can I stick it in my drawer at room temp?

9.Before IM injection I draw the solution of IGF and AA into a insulin syringe and then draw 2X the soluton amount of NaCL or Bac water correct ?

i.e. Lets say I have a 1ml insulin pin.

each line is 2 units. llll10llll20llll30llll40llll50llll60

So I draw the IGF and AA solution into the 2nd line before the 10 mark. This gives me 20mcg. Then I draw bac water till the 22nd line completing 24 units)

correct ?

10. I do not shake the syringe. It will mix on its own. I inject this goodness IM. Does it have to be bilaterelly ? I read it is a systemic drug.

11. Injection time is after workout correct ? or in the a.m. in non training days ?

12. Dosing is 20mcg everyday for more or less 50 days ?

13. Does it requires a special diet ? i.e. ingestion of carbs after injection ? Any special carb regime ?

14. Storing ? can i live it in my drawer at room temp ? or is it imperative of refrigeration ? The Bac Water can be mixed in the vial and left for storage or is it only added to the syringe at time of IM injection ?

I know it is a long Q and A. and Im not paying anyone to answer this to me, but sometimes we have to rely in the goodwill of those experienced. And I hope this post helps many people out there.

Thank ypu very much in advance.

wolv03
12-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Are you brazilian?

bushmaster
12-18-2010, 02:55 PM
[/color]
help me out experienced user. Im learning so be nice !

Lets say i buy a long r3 igf-1 kit from a research chem. Source.

Questions.

1.the long r3 igf-1 kit comes with 1000mcg vials containing long r3 igf-1 in powder form correct ?usually 10x100mcg vials or 1 1000mcg vial

2.the kit should also come with acetic acid and bac water correct ?
Not all but some come with aa
3.in the reconstituton process. Step 1 is to remove the vaccum from the vial. How is this done ? Do you inject air with a syringe or do you remove the rubber stopper of the vial (literally open the vial) ?
Unneeded step!
4.now i add the acetic acid. Lets say 2ml of aa. Let the aa run down the vial and mosturize de powder (dilution will occur). I should then have 1000mcg of igf diluted in 2ml of aa. This is 500mcg per ml.
Correct
5.i do not shake the bottle correct ? I let the powder dilute on its on with the aa ?
No you can slightly swirl it but it dilutes almost immediately with igf.
6.how long should it take apporx ?
It's quick.
7.do i refrigerate while it dilutes ? If so can i just stick it in a normal fridge ?
While it dilutes it doesn't matter.
8. Is it essential to keep the solution of igf and aa in the fridge or can i stick it in my drawer at room temp?
Yes it has to be in the fridge.
9.before im injection i draw the solution of igf and aa into a insulin syringe and then draw 2x the soluton amount of nacl or bac water correct ?
Correct
i.e. Lets say i have a 1ml insulin pin.

Each line is 2 units. Llll10llll20llll30llll40llll50llll60

so i draw the igf and aa solution into the 2nd line before the 10 mark. This gives me 20mcg. Then i draw bac water till the 22nd line completing 24 units)
if 500mcg is 1ml of aa then each unit on the slin pin will be 5mcg's so the tick mark before the 5 will give you 20mcg then just add bw to the 20 mark and you should be fine.
Correct ?

10. I do not shake the syringe. It will mix on its own. I inject this goodness im. Does it have to be bilaterelly ? I read it is a systemic drug.
It doesn't have to be bilateral
11. Injection time is after workout correct ? Or in the a.m. In non training days ?
I just did it post workout.
12. Dosing is 20mcg everyday for more or less 50 days ?
I think the general rule of thumb is 4 weeks.
13. Does it requires a special diet ? I.e. Ingestion of carbs after injection ? Any special carb regime ?

You might become slightly hypo if so ingest some carbs.
14. Storing ? Can i live it in my drawer at room temp ? Or is it imperative of refrigeration ? The bac water can be mixed in the vial and left for storage or is it only added to the syringe at time of im injection ?
Only added at time of injection and the AA/IGF must remain in fridge.
I know it is a long q and a. And im not paying anyone to answer this to me, but sometimes we have to rely in the goodwill of those experienced. And i hope this post helps many people out there.

Thank ypu very much in advance.

monstrinh000
12-18-2010, 03:57 PM
Bushmaster thank you very for your time and attention ! I hope other people can use this as well.

shorty9
12-18-2010, 04:32 PM
[/color]

good info bro, I know a little about igf from research, but never really read up on the actual practical stuff that goes along with using it, ie reconstitution ect....

reps, shorty

s2h
12-18-2010, 04:47 PM
as far as AA mixture goes..one needs to contact there peptide source to see if the puck already contains AA..some do some dont...

kh22153
12-18-2010, 05:07 PM
I did 40mcg a day bilaterally immediately post-wo for 4 weeks. I would preload the syringe with the igf and bw and throw it in my bag with a reusaeble ice pack next to it and then hit the muscle immedaitely post-wo.

I did get hypo from time to time, but I would have my protein with 50 grams waxy maize immediately after and then 30-40 grams of carbs with my post-wo out and i was good to go. Pumps were good on it, but I felt like I was crashing occasionally which another meal would fix

bushmaster
12-18-2010, 11:22 PM
I did 40mcg a day bilaterally immediately post-wo for 4 weeks. I would preload the syringe with the igf and bw and throw it in my bag with a reusaeble ice pack next to it and then hit the muscle immedaitely post-wo.

I did get hypo from time to time, but I would have my protein with 50 grams waxy maize immediately after and then 30-40 grams of carbs with my post-wo out and i was good to go. Pumps were good on it, but I felt like I was crashing occasionally which another meal would fix

Why bilateral? Most people think this stuff works at the spot it is injected, I don't think so. I think it circulates looking for open receptors so 1 injection will do. I ran it without doing it bilaterally and bilaterally and the results were the same. I still am a very firm believer that the only thing that will enhance one group is synthol (not that I have or ever will try it).

bushmaster
12-18-2010, 11:27 PM
as far as AA mixture goes..one needs to contact there peptide source to see if the puck already contains AA..some do some dont...

True and I would be hesitant on getting anything premixed if it doesn't come on ice. The best IGF I have used to date was Global Biotech, it looked pretty and worked great. It came with the AA in a 10ml vial in the kit.

kh22153
12-19-2010, 02:26 PM
Why bilateral? Most people think this stuff works at the spot it is injected, I don't think so. I think it circulates looking for open receptors so 1 injection will do. I ran it without doing it bilaterally and bilaterally and the results were the same. I still am a very firm believer that the only thing that will enhance one group is synthol (not that I have or ever will try it).

a lot of info i had read on it at the time said bilaterally was the best way, even though it was primarily systemic and that there are a lot of receptors in the body. It was my first run and I didn't mind sticking myself twice everytime so I said why not.

Plus a guy I know at my gym used it bilaterally and really liked it, and with him being the only one I personally know has used it and knowing he's pretty experienced in this field I thought I would take his advice and it worked just fine.