PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol kicking in?

Stavman
02-11-2009, 02:33 PM
I have been on test prop and anadrol for 16 days now and I am not sure if it is doing what it is meant to do.

I have noticed I am fuller and strength has gone up a little bit, but I was really expecting the whole giant bloat thing and what not.

Is it to early to know?

Yes my gear is real as well.

Mike the Ripper
02-11-2009, 02:36 PM
I've never gotten bloated on Anadrol, minor water retention yes but bloated never. 16 days in though your strength should be up quite a bit. Train harder you little girl:D

Swiper
02-11-2009, 02:50 PM
I have been on test prop and anadrol for 16 days now and I am not sure if it is doing what it is meant to do.

I have noticed I am fuller and strength has gone up a little bit, but I was really expecting the whole giant bloat thing and what not.

Is it to early to know?

Yes my gear is real as well.

If you're lean and your diet is good, you shouldn't bloat that much.

Stavman
02-11-2009, 03:10 PM
I've never gotten bloated on Anadrol, minor water retention yes but bloated never. 16 days in though your strength should be up quite a bit. Train harder you little girl:D

I'm training my ass off!!!

If you're lean and your diet is good, you shouldn't bloat that much.

I'm pretty lean and my diet is spot on, guess I'm not on the bloat list. Here are some strength gains I have made....

I train HIT hybrid ( a la Razor) and these are my working sets.

Incline Smith BB press was 245 now its 275

DB rows were 125 now 135

Deads have actually gone up a bit, like 40 pounds. Everything else I have noticed is just a lil higher if not at all. Maybe I am expecting to much.

Swiper
02-11-2009, 03:19 PM
I'm training my ass off!!!

I'm pretty lean and my diet is spot on, guess I'm not on the bloat list. Here are some strength gains I have made....

I train HIT hybrid ( a la Razor) and these are my working sets.

Incline Smith BB press was 245 now its 275

DB rows were 125 now 135

Deads have actually gone up a bit, like 40 pounds. Everything else I have noticed is just a lil higher if not at all. Maybe I am expecting to much.

not bad gains on the smith bb press. you should start to see even more gains in the weeks ahead.

Stavman
02-11-2009, 04:04 PM
not bad gains on the smith bb press. you should start to see even more gains in the weeks ahead.

I hope so, otherwise I will stop bodybuilding if fucking anadrol can't swell me up lol.

It is my first cycle btw everybody.

rockgym
02-11-2009, 04:18 PM
im going to be going on my first cycle shortly. but this being your first, how can you tell if it is the test giving you the strength or the anadrol? since youve never touched test or abombs before. just sayin...
im not sure how long it takes for the abombs to kick in once you pop them, but im guessing thats how you can tell? im sure you feel stronger shortly after.

i hope that shits real for sure though, cause you know ill be picking some up too.

Stavman
02-11-2009, 04:24 PM
im going to be going on my first cycle shortly. but this being your first, how can you tell if it is the test giving you the strength or the anadrol? since youve never touched test or abombs before. just sayin...
im not sure how long it takes for the abombs to kick in once you pop them, but im guessing thats how you can tell? im sure you feel stronger shortly after.

i hope that shits real for sure though, cause you know ill be picking some up too.

Word, I know what you are saying and I have no doubt the IP anadrol are real. I just havent used the IP ones yet, I am using some pharm grade ones from Iran at 50 mgs a day. I am switching to the IP's tommorrow and hopefully I will notice some more gains.

Reloaded
02-11-2009, 07:32 PM
How much weight have you gained ?

rockgym
02-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Word, I know what you are saying and I have no doubt the IP anadrol are real. I just havent used the IP ones yet, I am using some pharm grade ones from Iran at 50 mgs a day. I am switching to the IP's tommorrow and hopefully I will notice some more gains.

how are you dosing the abombs exactly? 50mgs a day but what are the abombs you are using now dosed at? i know the ips abombs are 50mg tabs if i remember. you gona cut the tab in half and take 25mg 2x ed? and at what times do you take them, how many hours apart?

Everex238
02-11-2009, 09:37 PM
i hear a lot of mixed reviews on eye-pee's drol.. should be legit thought. i have heard his orals are great lately

Reloaded
02-11-2009, 09:40 PM
hes not on the IPs yet, tomorrow

Reloaded
02-11-2009, 09:43 PM
And hows the prop on your sex drive, I'm at work and everytime a female leaves and says goodnight, I hear " Come fuck me now" and if shes ugly i hear " I wanna suck your cock until it shines like the top of the chrysler building".

Everex238
02-11-2009, 09:56 PM
hahahahaa

maxititer
02-11-2009, 10:00 PM
It is very bloating for me, I will have moon like red face on the first same day

Stavman
02-12-2009, 12:37 AM
How much weight have you gained ?

Like 6 pounds?

how are you dosing the abombs exactly? 50mgs a day but what are the abombs you are using now dosed at? i know the ips abombs are 50mg tabs if i remember. you gona cut the tab in half and take 25mg 2x ed? and at what times do you take them, how many hours apart?

25 mgs dosed 12 hours apart.

And hows the prop on your sex drive, I'm at work and everytime a female leaves and says goodnight, I hear " Come fuck me now" and if shes ugly i hear " I wanna suck your cock until it shines like the top of the chrysler building".

My sex drive is good and Im breaking out so the test is obviously working lol.

Swede
02-12-2009, 07:25 AM
It is very bloating for me, I will have moon like red face on the first same day

Thats not lee priest

Aaron Singerman
02-12-2009, 08:13 AM
IP?! Don't say I didn't warn you! 6 lbs is very low for 16 days... Have you considerably upped your calories?

Stavman
02-12-2009, 11:39 AM
IP?! Don't say I didn't warn you! 6 lbs is very low for 16 days... Have you considerably upped your calories?

Lol. I just started taking those ones today, I was taking some pharm grade Iranian shit.

Guess I need to eat more.

militantmuscle
02-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Stav, whatever you do, I'd cut the anadrol after 4 weeks, I'd also take silymarin for the duration of your anadrol protocol.

Stavman
02-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Stav, whatever you do, I'd cut the anadrol after 4 weeks, I'd also take silymarin for the duration of your anadrol protocol.

I'm from the school of RR so I think six weeks will be fine ;)

Thanks for looking out though.

esplendido
02-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Your first cycle of anadrol isn't going to bugger your liver. You can go 6-10 weeks at 100mg/day and do O.K.

Everyone reacts uniquely to AAS protocols. You have to experiment to find out what and how much works. I just finished 8 weeks of anadrol piggybacked into my Test Cyp/Deca cycle. I had weight and stength gains within the first week. I'm taking GH with this cycle, so I'm staying hard, even with the 15 lb gain I got during the anadrol phase.

You have to eat to gain!

Stavman
02-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Your first cycle of anadrol isn't going to bugger your liver. You can go 6-10 weeks at 100mg/day and do O.K.

Everyone reacts uniquely to AAS protocols. You have to experiment to find out what and how much works. I just finished 8 weeks of anadrol piggybacked into my Test Cyp/Deca cycle. I had weight and stength gains within the first week. I'm taking GH with this cycle, so I'm staying hard, even with the 15 lb gain I got during the anadrol phase.

You have to eat to gain!

Cool info man! How long were you on the other drugs before taking the anadrol?

I also eat a lot, or what I thought. Guess I just have to eat more!!!

Johnny Phenomenon
02-12-2009, 09:41 PM
Why pray tell, are you doing smith machine benching while running anadrol?

DOIT
02-14-2009, 01:39 AM
up your dose man. Everyone that I have ever seen on them hits that magic 6-10 day window where you dont even recognize them. With prop and good diet you should still balloon up pretty good. 15-20 lbs in the first two weeks is pretty common with all the water.

Stavman
02-14-2009, 02:50 AM
Why pray tell, are you doing smith machine benching while running anadrol?

It is just part of my HIT routine.

Stavman
02-14-2009, 02:51 AM
up your dose man. Everyone that I have ever seen on them hits that magic 6-10 day window where you dont even recognize them. With prop and good diet you should still balloon up pretty good. 15-20 lbs in the first two weeks is pretty common with all the water.

I really just don't hold water all that much.

Everyone thinks I look bigger so I guess I am my biggest critic lol.

-BLP-
02-14-2009, 03:03 AM
bodybuilding is the eternal insastifaction , never lean enough , never big enough , never the max hardness look , could had pose better blablabla

buselmo
02-14-2009, 03:58 AM
when i tried real anadrol at 50 mg per day, i gained 8 lbs the first week
when i tried "fake" anadrol at 150 mg per day, i gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks

6 lbs in 16 days... that's not anadrol.

Stavman
02-14-2009, 11:17 AM
when i tried real anadrol at 50 mg per day, i gained 8 lbs the first week
when i tried "fake" anadrol at 150 mg per day, i gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks

6 lbs in 16 days... that's not anadrol.

Well then you bloat easy as fuck.

I already told you guys that my anadrol is 100% legit. It is pharm grade, I got it from a VERY reliable guy.

Stavman
02-16-2009, 01:16 AM
I can't eat to save my life.

I think it is 100% real lol.

BIGSNOR
02-16-2009, 01:25 AM
no offense bro but i saw you mention you were 19 in another forum. what are you doin runnin adrol?!? im sure you know all the bad shit about early usage, just be careful. I know your probably just gonna do it anyway. learn your body and pay attention to it. nuff said.

Im currently runnin it too and this is the first time in the past YEAR that I havnt wanted to eat everything in sight lol. I LOVE IT! Wish I would have ran it during my prep haha even though I know its not condusive to cutting.

Stavman
02-16-2009, 01:42 AM
no offense bro but i saw you mention you were 19 in another forum. what are you doin runnin adrol?!? im sure you know all the bad shit about early usage, just be careful. I know your probably just gonna do it anyway. learn your body and pay attention to it. nuff said.

Im currently runnin it too and this is the first time in the past YEAR that I havnt wanted to eat everything in sight lol. I LOVE IT! Wish I would have ran it during my prep haha even though I know its not condusive to cutting.

I am not a stupid young user like many are. I actually plan to go somewhere in this sport and that means you have to start early. My diet, training and knowledge of AAS is beyond anyone my age. I am working with experienced guys and I do not fear AAS. I know what can go wrong and I know how to counteract it.

I want to have a National competitive physique by the time I am 22-23. I can't just wait around forever.

Pantera
02-16-2009, 07:58 PM
I can't eat to save my life.

I think it is 100% real lol.

Get yourself fired up to eat when you have to.Remember why you do it,and try to eat fast.Look at it just as you look at a loaded bar just before your set..........Tell yourself,"I aint no bitch" and then tear it up.Know that you're absolutely wasting the drugs unless you eat enough.Nitrous is great,but not on an empty tank of gas.....

Swiper
02-16-2009, 08:10 PM
I am not a stupid young user like many are. I actually plan to go somewhere in this sport and that means you have to start early. My diet, training and knowledge of AAS is beyond anyone my age. I am working with experienced guys and I do not fear AAS. I know what can go wrong and I know how to counteract it.

I want to have a National competitive physique by the time I am 22-23. I can't just wait around forever.

i hear ya buddy. Knowledge is the key.

esplendido
02-16-2009, 08:35 PM
Cool info man! How long were you on the other drugs before taking the anadrol?

I also eat a lot, or what I thought. Guess I just have to eat more!!!
I'm doing a 20 week cycle and I started the anadrol at 8 weeks.

Stavman
02-16-2009, 08:50 PM
Get yourself fired up to eat when you have to.Remember why you do it,and try to eat fast.Look at it just as you look at a loaded bar just before your set..........Tell yourself,"I aint no bitch" and then tear it up.Know that you're absolutely wasting the drugs unless you eat enough.Nitrous is great,but not on an empty tank of gas.....

Lol. That is what I do!!! I amp myself up more for the kitchen then in the fucking weight room lol.

i hear ya buddy. Knowledge is the key.

I'm probably gonna be the next you lol.

I'm doing a 20 week cycle and I started the anadrol at 8 weeks.

That sounds delicious.

Reloaded
02-18-2009, 10:28 PM

He isnt mortal, nuff said.

Reloaded
02-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Not hungry? Should have did what i did[ threw in eq ]:D

Stavman
02-19-2009, 01:37 AM
Not hungry? Should have did what i did[ threw in eq ]:D

Lulz at both posts. I got my appetite back and my strength is through the fucking roof.

Abombs for the motherfucking win.

Everex238
02-19-2009, 01:48 PM
^ lol!!!!

Mr. Shoulders
02-20-2009, 08:24 AM
Eat...eat and eat...Just make sure you eat clean...Also, I start gaining the first day on anadrol...recovery between sets is outrageous...pumps are outstanding...Being your first run you should be exploding on the stuff...also, pharma grade?...Made by who, Ciba Geigy?

BigJD69
02-20-2009, 10:18 AM
My first cycle of Anadrol was when I was a senior in high school right after F-ball season. I went from 170lbs-190!!!!! And kept all of my gains after!

Pantera
02-20-2009, 11:58 AM
Do you have a log,Stav?If not,how have you been feeling so far?Run down at all or anything?Keep us updated or link the log please.

Stavman
02-20-2009, 02:28 PM
Eat...eat and eat...Just make sure you eat clean...Also, I start gaining the first day on anadrol...recovery between sets is outrageous...pumps are outstanding...Being your first run you should be exploding on the stuff...also, pharma grade?...Made by who, Ciba Geigy?

I am eating very clean, A LOT too lol. It says Iran Hormone on the blister packs.

My first cycle of Anadrol was when I was a senior in high school right after F-ball season. I went from 170lbs-190!!!!! And kept all of my gains after!

That's intense.

Do you have a log,Stav?If not,how have you been feeling so far?Run down at all or anything?Keep us updated or link the log please.

No log. I feel fucking awesome though. I don't know why people bitch about anadrol, I don't feel bad at all. My appetite is back and all of my compound lifts have gone up 50+ pounds. I feel like a monster.

Pantera
02-20-2009, 04:58 PM
No log. I feel fucking awesome though. I don't know why people bitch about anadrol, I don't feel bad at all. My appetite is back and all of my compound lifts have gone up 50+ pounds. I feel like a monster.

Cool :cool: Sometimes it takes a while before you start to feel like shit.I would think you would have experienced it by now though.

KindaSwol
02-20-2009, 05:43 PM
I am eating very clean, A LOT too lol. It says Iran Hormone on the blister packs.

That's intense.

weigh in??

NPCKnight
02-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Stav T... you started this thread saying you werent sure it was doing what it was supposed to do. How are you sure at this point that the anadrol is doing what its supposed to do?

Everex238
02-20-2009, 07:20 PM

how many days have you been on? 50+ pounds is awesome dude, congrats. keep the hard work up

Stavman
02-21-2009, 02:09 AM
Cool :cool: Sometimes it takes a while before you start to feel like shit.I would think you would have experienced it by now though.

Yeah and when it does, it is like a fucking switch.

weigh in??

5'10'' and weighing in at a pretty lean 215.

Stav T... you started this thread saying you werent sure it was doing what it was supposed to do. How are you sure at this point that the anadrol is doing what its supposed to do?

Because I have become a tank over night, that's why.

how many days have you been on? 50+ pounds is awesome dude, congrats. keep the hard work up

25 days.

Viking
02-21-2009, 02:19 AM
Atleast your attitude is all about knowledge. I would hate to see something happen to ya. Keep on beastin it up bro!!

Stavman
02-21-2009, 02:21 AM
Atleast your attitude is all about knowledge. I would hate to see something happen to ya. Keep on beastin it up bro!!

I'm a walking experiment lol.

Viking
02-21-2009, 02:27 AM
I'm a walking experiment lol.

Hey doctors practice medicine with drugs why not experiment with them?

Stavman
03-28-2009, 08:41 PM
My thread just got spammed.

esplendido
03-29-2009, 01:12 AM
Eat clean while on a bulker with test and drol? I laugh in your general direction. I know Bobby has you eating clean, as that is his own MO. If you have a high metabolism and are an ectomorph, you've got to SHOVE the food down to keep up with that stack....and I mean clean, dirty, raw sugar, greasy hamburgers, etc.

I'm not joking. You won't get everything out of that stack without that kind of fueling. Maybe you do have to diet a little harder when the push comes, but you'll be leaving gains behind on the Layne/RR bulk diet.

Judge
03-29-2009, 06:07 PM
when I used Anapolon and the British Dispensary's Androlic I gained 6kgs within 10days! I am not very fond of this Iranian shit

-BLP-
03-30-2009, 12:33 AM

men this is amazing , perfection , inspirational

i was a young stupid user and i dont want you to be one