PDA

View Full Version : MELANOTAN II has anyone tried it?

fitange
12-23-2010, 07:46 AM
I have heard that this is quite good, but has some side effects.
Was wondering if anyone has tried it, and if so, what were the outcomes, side effects and is it worth it?

thanks

http://europatan.eu/melanotan/melanotan-c-11.html?currency=AUD

tammyp
12-23-2010, 08:09 AM
do a search.. this has been covered before i believe.

Bryan Hildebrand
12-23-2010, 08:53 AM
simple version. works better than the original. nausea and some insomnia have been reported. search this section only but only search melanotan. if you search it with the II or 2, it wont return anything. database search engine is picky.

Big_P
12-23-2010, 09:09 AM
A couple of friends of mine used it with good results... depending on what you defone as "good", one guy now looks black. (no rascist!)

All of them reported stomach discomfort after injecting... put me off it.

ToddinWC
12-23-2010, 09:29 AM
I ran this last winter...too many sides for me....Some of my side effects were:

-Joint pain
-mild nasuea---nothing too terrible
-Increased libido and erection strength---almost uncontrollable libido and spontaneous erections
-increased freckles and darkening of existing ones

All in all, there is a reason why MT2 is not on the market---because there are way too many side effects...the worst for me was all of the new freckles that came...although they all disappeared upon cessation of use....

I enjoy artificial uv radiation and I tan all year round...MT2 gave me the most beautifu;l tan...here is a pic of me while i was using it...keep in mind that it was february in pennsylvania !!!!

http://i330.photobucket.com/albums/l408/td590141/31618_1405228727514_1136269004_1218014_2148673_n.j pg

fitange
12-23-2010, 03:08 PM
thanks everyone for your responses

melanotan
12-23-2010, 03:30 PM
People report that minimal consistent dosing produces good results as well given a bit of patience. The advantage of very low dosing being that side-effects can be dialed to almost nil. The challenge with this approach though is the required patience for a trial and error period establishing what the absolute minimum dosage will work to produce the desired level of pigmentation.

Ryan Wacht
12-23-2010, 04:22 PM
I have had good results using melanontan II. After using just one bottle, I noticed quite a difference. After using 3 bottles of the stuff, people at work were accusing me of being black. The dosage I used was .75 to 1 milligram per day. Any more then that would make me nauseous. Another nice benefit is that it promotes spontaneous erections, making me feel like I was going through puberty again. If one has any moles or beauty marks on their face, this stuff will really make that stick out. A side effect that many have complained about.

Ryan Bracewell
12-23-2010, 05:29 PM
It definitely works, but I experienced a weird side effect. I went from pasty white, whiter than my current avatar, to literally being almost as dark as one of my best friends who is Mexican. Only downside is that I started getting some weird splotchy areas, mostly on low back. I quit using it over 6 months ago and the spots have gone down(less visible) but they are still there and still noticeable. Not saying dont use it, but keep a close eye on your skin for adverse reactions.

fitange
12-25-2010, 07:41 AM
It definitely works, but I experienced a weird side effect. I went from pasty white, whiter than my current avatar, to literally being almost as dark as one of my best friends who is Mexican. Only downside is that I started getting some weird splotchy areas, mostly on low back. I quit using it over 6 months ago and the spots have gone down(less visible) but they are still there and still noticeable. Not saying dont use it, but keep a close eye on your skin for adverse reactions.

Thank you for your reply. I am thinking to maybe give it a miss because of the side effects.

IzlamikPork
02-02-2011, 01:52 AM
Yeah, used it last year to great effect.

I kind of overdid it, and got so dark I became racially indeterminate. Several people asked me if I was hispanic. I actually got darker than my wife, who is hispanic. She looked white next to me.

I love the stuff. 1st time in my life I could stay out all day in the sun and not have to mess with sunscreen. A few summertime day-long rock festivals.

Side effects - yeah. Nausea, sometimes bad enough I had to resort to a toke or 2 to quell it. And spontaneous erections at the most inconvenient times. Like standing in line at the bank. And on the stairmaster. The wife started hiding in the bathroom and locking the door.

And all the extra time in the sun thinking I was a swarthy superman resulted in a skin cancer biopsy in Nov. Dermatologist caught it in time, but reprimanded me.

Will I do it again this summer? DEF-initely!

fitange
02-02-2011, 04:44 AM
Yeah, used it last year to great effect.

I kind of overdid it, and got so dark I became racially indeterminate. Several people asked me if I was hispanic. I actually got darker than my wife, who is hispanic. She looked white next to me.

I love the stuff. 1st time in my life I could stay out all day in the sun and not have to mess with sunscreen. A few summertime day-long rock festivals.

Side effects - yeah. Nausea, sometimes bad enough I had to resort to a toke or 2 to quell it. And spontaneous erections at the most inconvenient times. Like standing in line at the bank. And on the stairmaster. The wife started hiding in the bathroom and locking the door.

And all the extra time in the sun thinking I was a swarthy superman resulted in a skin cancer biopsy in Nov. Dermatologist caught it in time, but reprimanded me.

Will I do it again this summer? DEF-initely!

Wow thanks for your input. So would it be effective if I was to use it maybe a few times or do you need to use it for a few months in order to see the full effects?
Omg @ the erections, you poor thing. So is it worth it to try? I'm worried about the nausea and feeling sick.

IzlamikPork
02-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Wow thanks for your input. So would it be effective if I was to use it maybe a few times or do you need to use it for a few months in order to see the full effects?
Omg @ the erections, you poor thing. So is it worth it to try? I'm worried about the nausea and feeling sick.

Sure, it'd be effective. No one has to do as much as I did. I way overdid it.

I loaded for a month with very small amounts before I ever set foot in a tanning booth. I was already getting darker without any UV, but my 1st session in a standup booth turned me Jamaican overnight.

The nausea wasn't noticeable when I was doing it every day the 1st month, but when I started trying to cut back to 3 times a week or 2 times a week or less, that's when the nausea got bad.

At the beginnning, the nausea was more like a niacin flush. Maybe 5 minutes, then gone.

This year I'll do like some of my friends do - inject only if I'm going tanning. Maybe once a week, if that.

Is it worth it? To me, yes. I'd never had a real tan before in my life. It was VERY liberating.

You may want to consider MT1. It tans without the libido and nausea side effects.

fitange
02-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Sure, it'd be effective. No one has to do as much as I did. I way overdid it.

I loaded for a month with very small amounts before I ever set foot in a tanning booth. I was already getting darker without any UV, but my 1st session in a standup booth turned me Jamaican overnight.

The nausea wasn't noticeable when I was doing it every day the 1st month, but when I started trying to cut back to 3 times a week or 2 times a week or less, that's when the nausea got bad.

At the beginnning, the nausea was more like a niacin flush. Maybe 5 minutes, then gone.

This year I'll do like some of my friends do - inject only if I'm going tanning. Maybe once a week, if that.

Is it worth it? To me, yes. I'd never had a real tan before in my life. It was VERY liberating.

You may want to consider MT1. It tans without the libido and nausea side effects.

Thanks! I've never heard of MT1. hmm do you have a link if possible.
Lol the libido won't be a problem, it's the nausea I can't deal with:no:

IzlamikPork
02-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Got mine at metachems.com

(it it's ok to mention sources here.....?) If not, I apologize.

If you order 30mg or more they'll throw in the bacteriostatic water.

fitange
02-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Thanks for that. Hmm I'd probably have a hard time importing it ti Australia though as usual :-(

IzlamikPork
02-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Look around on the web. When I first began researching it a couple years ago it seemed all the sources were in Australia.

Bryan Hildebrand
02-03-2011, 12:11 AM
research chem sources are fine...

Medium Extreme
02-03-2011, 10:35 AM
http://www.puremelanotan.com/index.php/products/melanotan-2.html

kentuckyslim
02-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Be careful, I have a bunch of hyperpigmentation after using it. Freckled my shoulders and nose and gave me little dark dots scattered all over. Now have to use a quinone product to bleach them away.

The Big Sexy
02-03-2011, 03:22 PM
The easier you tan, the less you need. I used it and was using like .5 every 3-4 days and I was getting dark as hell just laying out at my pool like 15-20 min a day.

Defense
02-03-2011, 07:04 PM
I used it last winter into the summer. The results were incredible. I never, ever tan . . . I'm very light skinned and always burn. I loaded one bottle (1 mg shots for 10 days and then .50 every day to maintain). By the time I ran through 3 bottles I was maxing out the time in the tanning booth and people were saying I was starting to look black. The stuff works without a doubt . . . I loved it! Like others I ended up with some new freckles and darkening of existing ones. The darkening has since gone away. Will definitely use again.

killercuda426
02-03-2011, 09:48 PM
got a question got a bottle of m2 10 mg put 2mg of bac water in it have .3 syringe. so i whanted to try 100mcg so its 2iu right ?well i take 100 mcg and with in 5 mins im as red as a fire truck my kid seen me and like what happen to you? you look like you got bruned hour later still the same way is this normal i sure dont whant to try taking 200 mcg dont know what will happen . so do i get rid of this stuff or try 100 mcg again and see what happens thanks for your help

IzlamikPork
02-04-2011, 01:49 AM
got a question got a bottle of m2 10 mg put 2mg of bac water in it have .3 syringe. so i whanted to try 100mcg so its 2iu right ?well i take 100 mcg and with in 5 mins im as red as a fire truck my kid seen me and like what happen to you? you look like you got bruned hour later still the same way is this normal i sure dont whant to try taking 200 mcg dont know what will happen . so do i get rid of this stuff or try 100 mcg again and see what happens thanks for your help

You're doing too much. Try backing off on the amount.

It does that to me, but for maybe 5 minutes, tops. Feels like a niacin flush, all tingly and red skinned, looks like someone whipped my ass.

killercuda426
02-04-2011, 10:48 AM
thanks what should i start of at 50 mcg a day .man i was red like a apple for a 1 1/2 hours didnt like that.

IzlamikPork
02-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Cut it in half 'til you get a reaction you can live with. 25 mcg.

Defense
02-05-2011, 03:45 PM
I also want to add that I have not used MT II since May 2010 and I still have dark spots at the injection site, almost look like bruises, which are noticeable. Not sure if this is individualistic or not, so if you decide to use you may want to choose an injection site that is not exposed.

PDL
02-05-2011, 03:45 PM
It's legit

plkm.xcxc
02-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Your best bet would be to head over to Melanotan.org, there's tons of info there and there's also a forum.

killercuda426
02-10-2011, 11:16 AM
thanks to every one that helped

Lin
02-12-2011, 03:57 AM
If you use in quad rather than stomach you don't get the nausea feeling.

Ironbrian82
02-12-2011, 04:13 AM
I have heard that this is quite good, but has some side effects.
Was wondering if anyone has tried it, and if so, what were the outcomes, side effects and is it worth it?

thanks

http://europatan.eu/melanotan/melanotan-c-11.html?currency=AUD

yes i used it 10i.u 15mins before i went on the sun bed and it give me a lovely tan but one bad side effect it makes you fell sick for 30mins when it kicks in. its really good for tanning but when i bought it i was told to take much more and it made me feel worse so i cut down to 10i.us 15mins before i use the bed and didnt feel to bad. one other thing some people i know used to much for to long and it looks like they got birth marks so keep the dosage low and if you see anything not right stop good luck

956Vette
02-23-2011, 10:18 AM

Good advice, Melanotan MT-1 (http://gm2labs.com/products/melanotan) is the product which would have alleviated a lot of the negative as well as extreme experiences within this thread. Takes even more patience and has very subtle results for melanotan peptide candidates :yep:

LISSYLAA
06-23-2011, 09:19 AM
Advice from users of melanotan 2!
If I were to start using melanotan 3-4 weeks before a holiday where I will be exposed to the sun everyday, without being exposed to UV before hand. Will I be too dark whilst i'm away if it all kicks in at once?

956Vette
06-23-2011, 09:36 AM
If I were to start using melanotan 3-4 weeks before a holiday where I will be exposed to the sun everyday, without being exposed to UV before hand. Will I be too dark whilst i'm away if it all kicks in at once?
MT-2 is a poor sunless tanner. Leave using 3-4 weeks up until a holiday to the experienced user. You will likely be disappointed and/or look foolish given this setup...

TheGent
06-23-2011, 09:57 AM

You will need to get UV exposure of some kind during the dosing for receptor activation to begin. Dosing 1ml/ed pre bed and salon tanning twice a week produced dramatic results in my experiment by the 21 day mark. Dosing was modified to 1ml/week after the 30 day mark was reached for maintenance.