PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holiday to my Bros and Sis's

Hammerfit
12-23-2010, 04:25 PM
Just wanted to take a minute and express what a pleasure it has been this past year to be able to banter back and forth with you guys.

This is a very special place if for only one reason: we all understand each other and what it takes to live the Masters Fitness Lifestyle. People ask me all the time, "how do you do that at your age"? Not knowing that they have just insulted me. Here, you would never hear that question. The only thing you hear is encouragement and support for each other.

We all here know what it takes to recover, when we go down yet again from training so hard the youngsters just stop and marvel. But the Masters stick together and there is a special bond in this forum that some people can't even begin to fathom.

From Lisa and I, we wish each and every one of you a very special holiday to you all. And have a very Happy Strong New Year!

Hammer

joedemarco
12-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Just wanted to take a minute and express what a pleasure it has been this past year to be able to banter back and forth with you guys.

This is a very special place if for only one reason: we all understand each other and what it takes to live the Masters Fitness Lifestyle. People ask me all the time, "how do you do that at your age"? Not knowing that they have just insulted me. Here, you would never hear that question. The only thing you hear is encouragement and support for each other.

We all here know what it takes to recover, when we go down yet again from training so hard the youngsters just stop and marvel. But the Masters stick together and there is a special bond in this forum that some people can't even begin to fathom.

From Lisa and I, we wish each and every one of you a very special holiday to you all. And have a very Happy Strong New Year!

Hammer

Well said, Hammer! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

v1hyp
12-24-2010, 08:41 AM

Hammer

Thank you and same to you!

mrky03
12-24-2010, 09:11 AM
I'm realitively new to the group but I can feel the bond you all share. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

freebirdmac
12-24-2010, 10:04 AM
Merry Christmas to all!

Bryan Hildebrand
12-24-2010, 10:53 AM
please enjoy your holidays...

Baldiewonkanobi
12-24-2010, 12:28 PM
Enjoy the company of your families, be safe and kick some New Years butt.

Bill

joedemarco
12-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Oh, and I meant to wish everyone a Happy Festivus yesterday (12/23). Just so you all know, I made a $1,000 donation in each of your names, to the Human Fund
(For those who are not Seinfeld fans, and don't understand what the f--k I'm talking about, please disregard...lol)

Mac
12-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Happy Holidays to the RX Masters

bcapprentice
12-24-2010, 05:19 PM
From a lurker in this forum:
Merry Christmas to all and I look forward to watching you folks succeed on the competition stage in 2011
Michael

Rick Prince
12-24-2010, 11:17 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

SallyAnne
12-24-2010, 11:47 PM
Merry Christmas!

KevinCouch
12-25-2010, 11:43 AM
Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

GirlyMuscle
12-25-2010, 11:46 AM
Merry Christmas, Old People! (me included in that "old" crack)

HeavyDutyGuy
12-25-2010, 02:53 PM
Merry Christmas all!

s2h
12-25-2010, 03:04 PM
merry christmas to all........

Amazon Doll
12-25-2010, 11:08 PM
I love this Forum as much as I love getting older, and that is actually quite a bit on both accounts!!!

DUKE56
12-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Well I waited too long to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, so Happy New Year to all and may next year be twice as good as the last.