PDA

View Full Version : anyone used Gaspari's Plasmajet??

redline777
03-23-2009, 01:57 AM
has anyone used plasmajet? let me know if its a waste of money or not

BIGLOUIE
03-23-2009, 08:48 AM
i used it once but i wont waste my money again
i love other gaspari products like superpump and myfusion but i noticed absolutly nothing when taking plasma jet
this is just my experience with it, i dont know anyone else who has tried it

redline777
03-23-2009, 10:20 AM
thanks bud! good to hear from someone in australia!

ironman0370
03-23-2009, 04:30 PM
i used it once but i wont waste my money again
i love other gaspari products like superpump and myfusion but i noticed absolutly nothing when taking plasma jet
this is just my experience with it, i dont know anyone else who has tried it

Completely agree. I got nothing from it, and I've taken quite a few products.

jst

BigJD69
03-23-2009, 05:53 PM
A friend of mine tried it and didn't like it!!!

MichaelWayne
03-23-2009, 07:24 PM
Got nothing but a sore throat from the horrible way the pills are put together. Gimmick product, packaged like AAS.

Mike Marcano
03-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Actually it's one of the very few Nitric Oxide products that works for me! Nitric Oxide won't nessicarily build muscle but it can in an indirect manner.

Larry C
03-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Do you guys find much of a difference between the Gaspari products and others on the market? I've used whey protein and creatine by ON for about a year and changed to EAS protein recently but want to try another for a while. They seem pricey over here, are they worth it?

MichaelWayne
03-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Do you guys find much of a difference between the Gaspari products and others on the market? I've used whey protein and creatine by ON for about a year and changed to EAS protein recently but want to try another for a while. They seem pricey over here, are they worth it?

Everyone has a brand that they like. It either agrees with their body, or they had some of the best lifts ever on the stuff (regardless if it was from the supps or not), so they swear by it.

If you think you are spending too much, chances are, you are.

Personally, I tried all the Gaspari stuff and didn't care for it. BUT, they are selling millions so it might be worth a shot if you wish to spend the money. Never know until you try.

Sorry, if I sent you a mixed message to your question..lol

Larry C
03-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Everyone has a brand that they like. It either agrees with their body, or they had some of the best lifts ever on the stuff (regardless if it was from the supps or not), so they swear by it.

If you think you are spending too much, chances are, you are.

Personally, I tried all the Gaspari stuff and didn't care for it. BUT, they are selling millions so it might be worth a shot if you wish to spend the money. Never know until you try.

Sorry, if I sent you a mixed message to your question..lol
No worries man I understand what you're saying. ON has given me the best gains so far and was the tastiest but I don't to get too used to their products,I'll be paid this friday so I'll decide when I get in the shop whether I go for Gaspari or another.

DaveV
03-24-2009, 09:13 AM
I won a box. I used one dosage and didn't feel any different. Big waste of money in my opinion if I had of bought it. I still got 15 dosages left.

Johnny Phenomenon
03-24-2009, 12:10 PM
I responded well to it. I was actually only taking a half dose for 5 days (2.5 blister packs) and then taking 2 days off it.