PDA

View Full Version : What to improve to become more symetrical.

bjornsjoholm
12-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi!

Whould really appreciate some feedback on my physique, and how to make it more symetrical. My weak calves is obvious, i know. :D

Stats: 6.2", 220 lbs.
The side triceps-photo is a 3 months older with slightly higher BF.

Jude2
12-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Your symetry isn't that bad. You look young and have some nice size, but because of your height, you just need to add size all over. Your legs look even smaller becuse of their length. Keep hitting it hard and it will come together for you.

bjornsjoholm
12-28-2010, 04:54 AM
Your symetry isn't that bad. You look young and have some nice size, but because of your height, you just need to add size all over. Your legs look even smaller becuse of their length. Keep hitting it hard and it will come together for you.

Thank you! Well aware of the overall size thing. Guess I'll need another 30 pounds of lean muscle to look good, but i'm not rushing it. As for now, my biggest priority is symmetry.

Thinking about entering my first contest (Classic-BB) where I'm allowed to weigh 210 pounds.

Legs has always been a weak spot, and especially calves.

The decision is between 10th of april or in december. Question is if I should take some more time improving the legs or start my diet 1st of january.

GirlyMuscle
12-28-2010, 07:41 AM
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=84357&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1293496736

Great pose. I think you'll do well in classic bbing.

tammyp
12-28-2010, 08:43 AM
agree..just more size all over..try to keep that tiny waist too!

bjornsjoholm
12-28-2010, 12:02 PM
Great pose. I think you'll do well in classic bbing.

Thx! Feels like a good thing to start with when you're tall. At my height the only other thing to do is SHW, and I'm not that patient. :)

agree..just more size all over..try to keep that tiny waist too!

Guess I'll have to dig deeper in my pockets then. :D

Jude2
12-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Thank you! Well aware of the overall size thing. Guess I'll need another 30 pounds of lean muscle to look good, but i'm not rushing it. As for now, my biggest priority is symmetry.

Thinking about entering my first contest (Classic-BB) where I'm allowed to weigh 210 pounds.

Legs has always been a weak spot, and especially calves.

The decision is between 10th of april or in december. Question is if I should take some more time improving the legs or start my diet 1st of january.
IF you never competed before you will do well in the Novice HW class. The choice is up to you, either way you will be fine.

bjornsjoholm
12-30-2010, 06:59 PM
IF you never competed before you will do well in the Novice HW class. The choice is up to you, either way you will be fine.

Then I'll begin prep ASAP. :D If I make it to stage I'll post some pics of the result.

Jude2
12-31-2010, 12:30 AM
Then I'll begin prep ASAP. :D If I make it to stage I'll post some pics of the result.
Please do. Good luck.

bjornsjoholm
02-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Update. :)

Currently 205 punds at 7 weeks out.
The latspread a bit out of focus, but pretty satisfied with the pose. The other picture shows more conditioningwise.

Jude2
02-19-2011, 02:14 PM
Good job dialing in your conditioning nicely.

bjornsjoholm
08-28-2011, 04:54 PM
A little update. My last prep didn't end the way i planned. Injured my hamstring doing stiff legged deads and wasn't able to train legs much att all.
Giving it a new try this winter.

Starting prep tomorrow and weight is about 10 pounds heavier with better condition.
This time i'm gonna go easier on the poundage. At least in deads. :P