PDA

View Full Version : Protein Pudding

Young Gotti
01-03-2011, 10:05 AM
It's not really protein pudding but it kind of has a texture of a pudding

1 cup of Chobani Plain Greek Yogurt
Half Scoop of protein....more or less for desired taste and texture

mix and your all good

it's about 260 calories, 3 grams of carbs, about 30 grams of protein depending on the protein you pick

i use a little cup with a lid, put about half a cup of yogurt in first, then put the protein in followed by the other half cup...put the lid on and shake, it seems to work best so theres no protein clumps left behind

"Rodz"
01-04-2011, 02:27 AM
Nice way to mix up your protein, thanks

Young Gotti
10-19-2011, 09:02 AM
so i used this same recipe, but tried a new flavor NTBM (Ice Cream Sandwhich)

it's almost like i'm cheating with how good it is, if you freeze the mixture for a short time, it's like an ice cream, almost like i'm going to Dairy Queen

MikeS
11-20-2011, 07:30 AM
cool might try this. I did something similar with:

-any protein powder
-1tsp apple fiber
-tiny dash water

Stick it in a small tub, shake like mad, refrigerate for a few hours and you have high protein/fibre pudding.

tmno
02-02-2012, 05:15 AM
nice idea, ill try this also

Young Gotti
02-02-2012, 10:04 AM
let us know how you like it....it's a nice little treat

Rawstrength
02-02-2012, 10:47 AM
so i used this same recipe, but tried a new flavor NTBM (Ice Cream Sandwhich)

it's almost like i'm cheating with how good it is, if you freeze the mixture for a short time, it's like an ice cream, almost like i'm going to Dairy Queen

Sounds good

I have been waiting for the ice cream sandwich flavor if NTBM whey to be back in stock. I havent tried that flavor yet but hear great things about it!

Sam Poe
02-02-2012, 03:31 PM
I use SPECIES vanilla Pb no need to mix it with anything but cold water it is absolutely the best i ever tasted. Your protein pudding does sound good though.

shankuan
02-03-2012, 11:51 AM
add natty peanut butter and a bit of unsweetened almond milk and you'll be lucky if you don't eat the darn container with just how good this is! Even without putting it in the freezer its amazingly thick like pudding. nom nom nom...yummy stuff!

Steelwolf
03-06-2012, 11:26 AM
Simple, easy, and probably tastes amazing

georgeman22
08-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Blend eggs and fry them in the butter and if you want little bit more taste you can add vegetables as well. Helps you to get a lots of proteins for your muscles. Ready to eat. :)

Mr.Dedication
08-02-2012, 08:38 PM
I'm making protein pancakes right now :D

Rawstrength
08-03-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm making protein pancakes right now :D

Making from scratch (if so ingredients?) or from a prep package like the one from NTBM?

georgeman22
08-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Wow Mr. Dedecation whats about your cake?

georgeman22
08-03-2012, 05:43 PM
And i tried this as well it so delicious and yummy.

gilbrt
08-03-2012, 07:23 PM
add natty peanut butter and a bit of unsweetened almond milk and you'll be lucky if you don't eat the darn container with just how good this is! Even without putting it in the freezer its amazingly thick like pudding. nom nom nom...yummy stuff!

Yum that sounds awesome !!!

georgeman22
08-05-2012, 07:23 AM
Yes gilbrt its really awesome recipe you have to try this its yummy and delicious.

CHILDOFGOD
12-12-2012, 03:45 PM
Has any one here tried the mhp protein puddin'? it's really good:)

Young Gotti
12-13-2012, 04:12 PM
glad to see people are enjoying this

CHILDOFGOD
12-15-2012, 01:05 PM
We is:)

TheRage93
01-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Has anybody tried that pudding by mhp?!! 30 grams of protein a fuckin cup! Wtf!

CHILDOFGOD
03-26-2013, 05:27 PM
hey, it's not that bad, bro, yet I do take the mhp probolicc-sr, 12hr protein along with my 6star whey protein. yet all at different times of course. I can eat 1half now and the other half later, which works fine for me:)
Has anybody tried that pudding by mhp?!! 30 grams of protein a fuckin cup! Wtf!

Rawstrength
03-30-2013, 11:52 PM

Maybe you should do a food network series.. call it "In the kitchen with a meat head" lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

Young Gotti
06-01-2014, 06:16 PM
So I went to a wedding last night. I woke up at like 5:30 am with a terrible stomach ache. Won't get into detail besides I felt like I was going to vomit. It wasn't from the alcohol because I had two classes of wine and stopped drinking at like 8pm and continued to drink multiple glasses of water until about 2pm when I left. Plus it felt like a bad food type feeling.

Eventually I had to convince myself I had to eat something even though my body was telling me it didn't want anything. At this point protein shakes or yogurt comes into play. This morning was the first time I've tried PB Lean. I used 1 serving in a cup of fat free yogurt and half scoop of protein powder.

Protein was a chocolate flavor and the pb lean was vanilla frosting. The taste from the pb lean was light but enough to make it way better than just the protein and yogurt flavor that I'm used to.

Bbyars
06-24-2014, 01:50 PM
add natty peanut butter and a bit of unsweetened almond milk and you'll be lucky if you don't eat the darn container with just how good this is! Even without putting it in the freezer its amazingly thick like pudding. nom nom nom...yummy stuff! Yes. Trying this asap. Greek yogurt, unsweet almond milk, peanut butter, cookies and cream protein powder. Pretty stoked to try this, and freeze it, and try it again. :yep: