PDA

View Full Version : Clenbuterol

nbdjs
01-03-2011, 12:38 PM
What size needle to accurately take clenbuterol is needed & how much should a 280lb man & 145lb woman use? Clenbuterol micrograms per ml. 60ml vial:dunno:

adpolice
01-03-2011, 02:27 PM
You probably talking about the liquid/injectable version..From what i know it is very hard to measure and the dose per ml is never accurate.If i were you i'd use the oral version and i would start at a low dose(20mcg)per day and gradually increase the dose to 100-120 mcg,then gradually again taper off

nbdjs
01-03-2011, 02:58 PM
Well the deal is I have the liquid clenbuterol. I know a guy who takes it orally using a syringe. He says he takes 18 units in the morning & 7 in the afternoon. I know most people cycle it increasing the dose daily until peaking for 4 days then tapering off. I have cc syringes for now but it looks like i need to get some insulin syringes any suggestions for cycling the liquid version?:dunno:

jonflex
06-20-2011, 11:34 PM
first off how many mcgs per ml

some people make it stronger than others depending on whos doing it. since its liquid dnt go by the label, start with drops and figure it from there, thats what i do. most people start low, increase every 3-4 days, then taper off over time. your body will adjust to it like anyother stim...

also be careful of the cramps when you up the dose. keep some liquid potassium on hand incase

osfitness
06-28-2011, 07:58 PM
Is it possible for clen to backfire and not work for someone?

It seems that using it makes me so tense that it makes my body produce adrenaline and that can raise cortisol levels.... so It won't work..

Plus m,y heart rate jumps up way too high.. at rest it is at 110 daily....

My normal is 68-75... I am in pretty good cardio shape....

could this be the case? :dunno:

thanks

DetroitMuscle
01-24-2012, 08:25 PM
first off how many mcgs per ml

some people make it stronger than others depending on whos doing it. since its liquid dnt go by the label, start with drops and figure it from there, thats what i do. most people start low, increase every 3-4 days, then taper off over time. your body will adjust to it like anyother stim...

also be careful of the cramps when you up the dose. keep some liquid potassium on hand incase

This - there is no standard for the liquid. I personally have seen many different types of liquids. I prefer the tabs personally.

GUNNER
03-03-2012, 05:58 PM
This - there is no standard for the liquid. I personally have seen many different types of liquids. I prefer the tabs personally.

agreed. all of the liquids are all over the place.
stick with the tabs so you have consistent dosing.