PDA

View Full Version : Dave and john... Relationships with md friends?

JIMMYTHEMUS
02-11-2009, 03:22 PM
What are your guys current relationships like with shawn, flex, greg and Lee??

behind the scenes sweet but they have to shut there mouth to be paid? or is this now personal?

StrongMan.87
02-11-2009, 03:36 PM
I wouldnt trust any of them if I was Dave.. also, I would pay VERY close attention to every single word that comes out of their mouths to see what they REALLY think.

They may tell Dave one thing behind closed doors, but they way they have been posting and the attitude they have been displaying signals to me that if I were Dave and John I would NOT trust them at all.

ElSpiko
02-11-2009, 03:43 PM
All of them are men of weak character

STEELERJ-XL
02-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Steve would have had to let them all know what was going down. They had there plans for NO BULL RADIO the same day Dave an John were FIRED. I would say GV was the only one that didn't know because GV isn't a 2 faced chump. The others had to know...........But maybe not.

STEELERJ-XL
02-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Lee is a SO HARDCORE.......Like the time he had his face tat removed because a chick he was dating didn't like it.......Thats HARDCORE.......And the 2 years of him crying about his eligibility for the IFBB........ Thats HARDCORE.......And I know theres more im forgetting on purpose lol.

John Romano
02-11-2009, 03:54 PM
I've always had a good relationship with Shawn and Flex. i've known both of them for over 20 years. I have no problem with them at all. Lee I don't know that well, but i've always been friendly with him. I have no problem today what so ever with any of them.

STEELERJ-XL
02-11-2009, 03:59 PM
John, whats up with GV? You or Dave talk to him yet?

John Romano
02-11-2009, 04:17 PM
John, whats up with GV? You or Dave talk to him yet?

He's cool. He needs his pay check. It's all good.

wolverine565
02-11-2009, 05:45 PM
john,
you need to see the shit shawn is shoveling about this board and kevin l.

MartyMcFly
02-17-2009, 03:17 PM
i hate seeing all this fighting between people, but its always a good show.

BigJD69
02-17-2009, 03:28 PM
In this Economy we all need paychecks!!!

galami
02-17-2009, 04:20 PM
He's cool. He needs his pay check. It's all good.

What about Gregg saying that you wish Steve Blechman all the best in the future?

The post is somewhere in MD... didn't find it right now. :mad:

John Romano
02-17-2009, 05:25 PM
What about Gregg saying that you wish Steve Blechman all the best in the future?

Blechman did all of us a huge favor by firing Dave and me. That's the reason this site is here!! And while Blechman keeps making gigantic blunders over there more and more members come here. So, yes, I wish him the very best. He keeps on helping us every day.

buster12
02-17-2009, 05:28 PM
Blechman did all of us a huge favor by firing Dave and me. That's the reason this site is here!! And while Blechman keeps making gigantic blunders over there more and more members come here. So, yes, I wish him the very best. He keeps on helping us every day.

lol:D

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-18-2009, 02:32 AM
What about no MD BOOTH,IS it True MD pulled out at the last minute and pissed off Jim Lorimer?

APOSTLE
02-18-2009, 02:34 AM

That is the attitude to have John, much respect for that.

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
02-18-2009, 02:37 AM
:rolleyes:

rich_fox117
02-18-2009, 02:55 AM
i dunno i still to this day cant stand 99% of the things GV does, he was never a true BBer, he was an oil pusher, no way in hell those arms were steroids i dunno why he insists that they were, the fact that MD signed him on even pissed me off, its like signing on Dan Rather to do the opening word for the Mr O contest, wtf? i mean no offense but GV? MD could have hired me to write a column like i'm coked up and it would have been nearly the same thing. i also hate the "documentary" about the whole "man whos arms exploded" why would he even talk all that shit? it makes us all look bad in some way...

i'll give him 1 thing, and that hes a damn good talker, he can carry on a good story that much is true

again just my 2 cents, i may be a little flamed from this, but its my opinion, nobodies dying over this...lol

Biggie973
02-18-2009, 02:58 AM
Dave & John are going to give Blechman hell & then some.

holyintellect
02-18-2009, 09:04 AM
What about no MD BOOTH,IS it True MD pulled out at the last minute and pissed off Jim Lorimer?

I'd like to know the real story behind not having a booth, also....I suspect there is more to this story than what you guys were telling while at MD.

Swede
02-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Another MD thread.

Relentless
02-18-2009, 09:08 AM

Right on the money. Besides the fact that MD can hire quality people (RH, BC, CN, etc), they will attract a decent fan base. However, they really exiled their hardcore and more intellectual audience with what they did to you and Dave. All of the petty shit going on over there is extremely distasteful as well. The forum leaders all act like jerks in grade school, the athletes are all bashing low carb diets, they ban users or delete anything related to this site....MD is melting down hard. Blechman bit off WAY MORE than he can chew with this one.

GYM RAT
02-18-2009, 09:20 AM
Another MD thread.

Like it or lump it Swede, majority of board members came across from MD so MD type threads will continue until its run its course.

BullGod
02-18-2009, 11:01 AM

John did...when things were civil...Untill Blechman decided to call him and Dave slackers....then the gloves came off and rightfully so.

i dunno i still to this day cant stand 99% of the things GV does, he was never a true BBer, he was an oil pusher, no way in hell those arms were steroids i dunno why he insists that they were, the fact that MD signed him on even pissed me off, its like signing on Dan Rather to do the opening word for the Mr O contest, wtf? i mean no offense but GV? MD could have hired me to write a column like i'm coked up and it would have been nearly the same thing. i also hate the "documentary" about the whole "man whos arms exploded" why would he even talk all that shit? it makes us all look bad in some way...

i'll give him 1 thing, and that hes a damn good talker, he can carry on a good story that much is true

again just my 2 cents, i may be a little flamed from this, but its my opinion, nobodies dying over this...lol

I used to think GV was a complete douchebag....then I started to listen to him and thats when I started to have some respect for the man. He has some dead on views about the sport...its past, present and future. And tell me ya don't read Rambling Freak on the shitter like everyone else here....or errrrrr at least used to......

Por2gue
02-18-2009, 03:22 PM
All of them are men of weak character
Short but to the point!!

ROTFLMAO
02-19-2009, 05:55 AM
Remember Blechman is Mormon from Utah

charlie
02-19-2009, 03:52 PM
is he really? I had no idea, if that's true then perhaps I could offer some insight, I lived in Utah for 18 years :)

Lordston
02-19-2009, 03:59 PM
Remember Blechman is Mormon from Utah

Uh...yeah right. I have lived in Utah, on and off, since 1981. Just for the record...I am not Mormon.

But honestly...he doesn't fit the mold at all...not even close.

Besides...his accent is 100% East Coast. ;) Don't try an pawn off Blechman to Utah...we don't want him.

Look back to the first Mr. O...Larry Scott....he would be a better example.

JWolfe
02-19-2009, 09:48 PM

I don't know why people cant believe the steroid in the arm thing. I mean for real, he says on his own at one point he was on 3500mg of test prop and eq per week so if he was using 50mg/ml thats 70ml of oil per week. average 5ml per arm per day. thats a shit load of oil!

47ronin
02-19-2009, 10:45 PM
I don't know why people cant believe the steroid in the arm thing. I mean for real, he says on his own at one point he was on 3500mg of test prop and eq per week so if he was using 50mg/ml thats 70ml of oil per week. average 5ml per arm per day. thats a shit load of oil!
I agree. If he's willing to come out and admit that he used juice and even talk about how much and what type he used then I think he'd come out and admit to using synthol if he had.

huge285
02-19-2009, 11:06 PM
Gregg calls me at 3 in the morning and we chat........ I'm good with LEE too.....we talk.

I'm still friends with SHAWN and FLEX too ....... They're being paid to do their job......... very simple........

The dynamics can only change if personal attacks are launched (which there's really no reason that should happen).

Beastonio
02-20-2009, 12:33 AM
Thats good to hear you guys are are on good terms still. At least that!

rich_fox117
02-20-2009, 01:59 AM

your right it is a shit ton of oil but there are several reasons why i dont believe it

1. his arms got to the point were they where no longer even anatomically correct anymore, they where like misshapen balloons or tumors, if you could make your arms look like that with just steroids, i doubt he would have been the first to try it, with all the insane muscle ronnie coleman has put on his back (for instance) why didnt he magically grow 28 inch biceps? because it makes no sense no matter how fuckin strong or genetically gifted you are

2. more isn't always better, even as far as muscle growth goes, after a certain point from what i've read and seen from people that talk about insane doses like that, there isn't always new growth and there is still evidence that androgen receptors bog down after crazy doses like that

the only way i believe thats NOT synthol, is if he injected every stupid mg of his test straight into his freakin arms, and thats even more retarted than synthol because why...would you even do that? my ass muscle wouldnt even wanna hold that much oil, let alone my bicep and tricep

so there, those are the reasons why i still dont believe that is the byproduct of hard work, food, and steroids

now correct me if i'm wrong but......
obviously BBing is the extreme, but think about the body as a survival mechanism, your technically growing because your body assumes it needs more muscle to move the weight around and survive, at its most primal form, thats what muscle growth is, for survival, if his arms are true muscle, they serve no purpose, they are completely unfunctional compared to even the biggest pros today, who could still use there arms

i mean its whatever, i dont hate the man for it, but i just wont believe it unless i get some kind of perfect evidence that the man has never touched a bottle of synthol in his life, and that obviously wont happen so....thats that

MartyMcFly
02-20-2009, 02:16 AM

Amen brother.