PDA

View Full Version : MHp Dark Rage the best

Jaredmus
03-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Ive tried No shotgun 2 tubs of it loved it, superpump250 was good. About 5 animal pump samples which where ok, ragnarok samples, no-xplode samples, juggernaut samples, ive tried alomst all of the top out their.
3/4 of a scoop of dark rage was 10 time better than any of the others.
Jsut thought id share

Sugargirl
03-23-2009, 12:34 PM
thats good to know cause I have a sample- I was going to buy the Gaspari superpump..... I'll try this first before I decide.. any one else try both?

Mass Construction
03-23-2009, 12:58 PM
super pump is quite good, but a friend of mine that does not feel anything when using NO prodcuts did really feel great pump with MHp Dark Rage

buster12
03-23-2009, 03:21 PM
My freind loves Dark Rage. The only negative thing I hear about it is that it tastes like shit...

Jaredmus
03-23-2009, 04:50 PM
I got the coke fizz flavor b/c that all Gnc had, i got it for like 38 or something like that, its not that bad i dont drink soda so i dont remeber what coke really taste like so.. its not that bad better then most

BigAl33
03-27-2009, 07:19 PM
Ive definately heard good things about Dark Rage. also super pump. Ive tried, nano vapor, and it was ok, But I will try Dark Rage for sure..

Canuck_Muscle
03-31-2009, 04:04 AM
I am glad u guys have said good things about dark rage. I actually bought a tub. I am finishing off my current tub of NO shotgun which is a great supp in itself. I am really looking forward to dark rage now. I got the fruit punch flavour so hopefully it is alright because fruit punch is usually the safest bet when it comes to taste.

Jaredmus
03-31-2009, 08:10 AM
ive taken it like 6 times and ive switched the dosages, on arm day i do almost a full scoop, chest i do 3/4 of a scoop back i do a little under afull scoop, and shoulders i do half a scoop, i adjust the serving to how hard a workout is and how long it takes. LEg days i take RPM

wayne
04-04-2009, 07:07 PM
I cant wait to give it a try after my competition..heard alot of good things about it

Sandpig
04-05-2009, 07:55 AM
I seem to react well to all NO products, I guess I pump up easily. But I do like Dark Rage a little more than some others.

chasebny
04-05-2009, 12:27 PM
The reason so many love Dark rage, is that its packed with stims. Personally, I think the formula is shit, but it has a retarded amount of stims, so people will say "I really feel this one". If anything, save your money and buy some No Doz. And if you want to spend the cash, try Shotgun or Star Chems Armaggedon.

TPT
04-05-2009, 11:04 PM
Ive tried No shotgun 2 tubs of it loved it, superpump250 was good. About 5 animal pump samples which where ok, ragnarok samples, no-xplode samples, juggernaut samples, ive tried alomst all of the top out their.
3/4 of a scoop of dark rage was 10 time better than any of the others.
Jsut thought id share

and how exactly is dark rage better?

Jaredmus
04-06-2009, 08:14 AM
the pumps and calm energy are great really with this i feel a stronger pump, and dont feel as tired as if not taking an no/caffeine supp

Z-FIT
04-07-2009, 11:48 AM
does anybody know how many milligrams of caffeine one serving of dark rage contains?

evilive138
04-07-2009, 11:59 AM
ive taken it like 6 times and ive switched the dosages, on arm day i do almost a full scoop, chest i do 3/4 of a scoop back i do a little under afull scoop, and shoulders i do half a scoop, i adjust the serving to how hard a workout is and how long it takes. LEg days i take RPM

So you dont workout your chest or shoulders as hard as your arms?

SilverBAK
04-07-2009, 03:40 PM
the only thing that came close was superpump. but DARK RAGE is by far better! i've never had better workouts. MHP makes a really solid product line

AussieRugbyPlayer
04-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Just to throw something out there. Don't NO products just simply pander to instant gratification by means of visual affects and do stuff all for your muscle development in the long term? Basically wasting your money?

I am not bagging any of these. I use NO Caffine products myself, they give me a great kick in the arse at 5am and makes me feel better becuase I can see my hard work more quickly. I just thought I would get your thoughts on it.