PDA

View Full Version : Need a critique

ttodd
03-23-2009, 02:07 PM
I value criticism to help me prepare for shows. I need some to help prepare for the Ronnie Coleman Classic April 18th.

I am 5'3 and about 120 before the final stages of pre-contest diet. Not only am I figure competitor but I am also a professional armwrestler. The Ronnie Coleman Classic is not all that I preparing for right now. I am also preparing for a Supermatch in armwrestling, so I can't start cutting back on my water and carbs until April 6th.

If I could get some input on whether I am not lean enough, too lean or just getting there for the figure comp, that would be great!

I appreciate all of your help.

God Bless,
Tonya

BadAssBarbie
03-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Your back looks good. What does your lower body and abs look like???

Suzy Brown
03-23-2009, 02:49 PM
More pix pls.

stephaniewicked
03-23-2009, 04:01 PM
Wow, I love seeing ladies with sick backs!! I don't have any advice to offer... just wanted to say that you look great! Good luck!!!!

tammyp
03-23-2009, 06:33 PM
back and front pics in manditory figure pose...in suit...please....:)

sassy69
03-25-2009, 02:22 AM
Basically its hard to guess bodyfat w/o lower body pix -- that's where women hold more fat & its the last to go. Most get diced on top much earlier than lower.

pnohe
03-29-2009, 09:46 AM
i agree with the above posts... back looks to be about right but unfortunately that is the worst indicator of readiness. I have seen many figure girls that will achieve that level of conditioning early in the diet but not in the thighs, butt, lower abs, etc. there is time for manipulations that could help (even with your special restrictions)