PDA

View Full Version : NPC Armed Force Championships: Cancelled?

James Tucci
01-06-2011, 02:57 PM
Hi All,
I'm picking a show for this year and since I'm a Marine I wanted to do the Armed Forces Championships. Although nothing is updated on Roger Puffer's website and another board said that it was cancelled?? Can anyone confirm? If so, is there going to be a Armed Force Championships? Thanks!

swingslammer
01-06-2011, 05:56 PM
I did the European Armed forces in 09, you can always fly over there for it.....get a nice trip out of the deal too. They give Natural Pro status too, if you pass the test.

danieleslinger02
02-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Hi All,
I'm picking a show for this year and since I'm a Marine I wanted to do the Armed Forces Championships. Although nothing is updated on Roger Puffer's website and another board said that it was cancelled?? Can anyone confirm? If so, is there going to be a Armed Force Championships? Thanks!
Bro, It has been Cancelled in FLorida, Roger Puffer the promoter was having a hell of a hard time getting Service Members to travel to Florida and with all the deployments it made it even harder. However, a California promoter has picked the show up and moved it out to California. Heres the link. Good luck in your show prep.

Dan

http://lindsayproductions.com/11EventInfoAF.php

Curt James
02-05-2011, 12:53 AM
^ Jon Lindsay is a Navy veteran. Not surprised he picked up this show. :bowdown:

HarleyD
02-21-2011, 01:03 PM
I did the European Armed forces in 09, you can always fly over there for it.....get a nice trip out of the deal too. They give Natural Pro status too, if you pass the test.

This was the show I got my procard at in '08. Good show with a good turn out.