PDA

View Full Version : The Anabolic Freak: Bodybuilding without Genetics - Gynecomastia

SallyAnne
01-06-2011, 09:30 PM
From the Archives: Dave Palumbo's Anabolic Freak Column September 2006

Q: Have you ever had “bitch tits”? It’s so embarrassing; I wont even take off my shirt. What’s the best method of dealing with this embarrassing situation?

A: The day after taking my very first injection of Susanon 250, I developed gynecomastia. I kid you not! I was traumatized. I thought to myself, “Only I get bitch tits after one shot of test.”

I, Too, felt so embarrassed by this condition that the very next day, I made an appointment with a plastic surgeon. Dr. Mordcai Blau, who has since become a great friend of mine, skillfully removed all the glandular tissue from my chest without leaving a single scar. Before you go for any surgery, though, please heed the following advice...

Read More----->http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/qaa-with-dr-blau/2436-the-anabolic-freak-bodybuilding-without-genetics.html

CUNTAMINATED
01-23-2011, 03:04 AM
Is there somewhere we can go to to get all of the old anabolic freak articles? i still have some from about 5-7 issues