PDA

View Full Version : Species Nutrition announces the addition of Candice Keene as a sponsored athlete

Big J1
01-07-2011, 03:31 PM
January 7, 2011.....Species Nutrition announces the addition of CANDICE KEENE as a sponsored athlete. Candice will be in Columbus, having been invited to the Arnold Figure Classic, and will be at the Species booth, signing autographs and meeting her fans. Candice is represented by FMG Management Group (JM Manion et al) and will bring her fabulous, professional physique and captivating personality to the Species lineup.

Candice was the champion in the 2010 Battle of Champions IFBB figure contest in Hartford, Ct and the Jacksonville Pro IFBB figure show in her home state of Florida. A top ten finish in the 2010 Figure Olympia along with a fifth place in the Orlando Show of Champions and a third place in the Kentucky Pro show round out a fabulous sophomore year for Ms. Keene. Candice won her pro card in late 2008 at the Nationals and is certainly a rising star in the industry.

Candice joins Heather Mae French, Kat Ramirez and Ann Titone as Species sponsored IFBB figure pros. We would like to congratulate Candice Keene as the newest member of Team Species!!

Thanks for being a part of the family....LOOK FOR ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SHORTLY!!!

Joel Goldberg
Chief Operating Officer
Species Nutrition

Ibarramedia
01-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Great stuff.

Candice Keene
01-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Thank you SO much!:)
I am honored and excited to be given the\is opportunity! I am looking forward to representing Species Nutrition this year and to be a part of this great team.
2011 is going to be a great year and am glad we can all ride this journey together!:)

xoxCandice

Aaron Singerman
01-09-2011, 10:40 PM
Thank you SO much!:)
I am honored and excited to be given the\is opportunity! I am looking forward to representing Species Nutrition this year and to be a part of this great team.
2011 is going to be a great year and am glad we can all ride this journey together!:)

xoxCandice

I hope we get to see you posting more often around here, Keene!

daft205
01-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Congrats! To both company and athlete, actually, lol.

SallyAnne
01-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Ann's Profile on speciesnutrition.com: http://www.speciesnutrition.com/athlete%20profiles/images/anntitone/anntitone.html

Candice's profile: http://www.speciesnutrition.com/athlete%20profiles/images/candacekeene/candacekeene.html

Candice Keene
01-13-2011, 12:20 PM
Don't ya worry Aaron, I will! ;-)