PDA

View Full Version : Species Nutrition announces the addiiton of Ann Titone as a sponsored athlete

Big J1
01-07-2011, 03:52 PM
January 7, 2011.....Species Nutrition announces the addition of ANN TITONE as a sponsored athlete. Ann will be in Columbus at the Species booth, meeting her fans and doing all the things we do to make life interesting for our supporters. Ann is represented by FMG Management Group (JM Manion et al) and is co-owner, with her husband Jack, of Jacked Up Divas. Ann will also be co-promoting the inaugural IFBB St. Louis Pro Show for figure and bikini on March 19, 2011

Ann earned her pro card at the Team Universe in 2009 and embarked on an ambitious IFBB pro figure career competing in six pro shows since September 2009. Five of the six shows produced finishes in the top 15 with three in the top 10. It is certain that Ann will continue her progress and springboard off of her 8th place finishes in Hartford, CT and NYC.

The RX MUSCLE community has already shared in Ann's Q and A thread and in Jack's tireless efforts on behalf of the IFBB/NPC. We also welcome the JACKED UP DIVAS to the Species and RX worlds

Ann joins Heather Mae French, Kat Ramirez and Candice Keene as Species sponsored IFBB figure pros. We would like to congratulate Candice Keene as the newest member of Team Species!!

Thanks for being a part of the family....LOOK FOR ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SHORTLY!!

fitgirltitone
01-07-2011, 04:10 PM
January 7, 2011.....Species Nutrition announces the addition of ANN TITONE as a sponsored athlete. Ann will be in Columbus at the Species booth, meeting her fans and doing all the things we do to make life interesting for our supporters. Ann is represented by FMG Management Group (JM Manion et al) and is co-owner, with her husband Jack, of Jacked Up Divas. Ann will also be co-promoting the inaugural IFBB St. Louis Pro Show for figure and bikini on March 19, 2011

Ann earned her pro card at the Team Universe in 2009 and embarked on an ambitious IFBB pro figure career competing in six pro shows since September 2009. Five of the six shows produced finishes in the top 15 with three in the top 10. It is certain that Ann will continue her progress and springboard off of her 8th place finishes in Hartford, CT and NYC.

The RX MUSCLE community has already shared in Ann's Q and A thread and in Jack's tireless efforts on behalf of the IFBB/NPC. We also welcome the JACKED UP DIVAS to the Species and RX worlds

Ann joins Heather Mae French, Kat Ramirez and Candice Keene as Species sponsored IFBB figure pros. We would like to congratulate Candice Keene as the newest member of Team Species!!

Thanks for being a part of the family....LOOK FOR ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SHORTLY!!

I am not only excited about this journey as an addition to the Species Team but very honored to be part of something so great!
In return for your belief in me as an athlete/competitor, I promise to continue to work my very hardest in this offseason and utilize every opportunity to improve my physique and overall look as I represent Species!
I know without a doubt that with the nutritional advantage I have through use of the numerous and great products that Species provides I will be bringing my best package to stage in 2011! Many Thanks! :hmn:

The Big Sexy
01-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Congrats to Ann!

fitgirltitone
01-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Congrats to Ann!

Thank you! I know its repetitive but...its true...I am very honored and excited to be part of the Species Team!

ghung
01-07-2011, 06:23 PM
concrates to them but what about the guys?is it easier to sponsor women.

jewelisa
01-08-2011, 09:25 AM
Congrats Ann ! :hmn: