PDA

View Full Version : 18ui pharm a day FTW

Pages : [1] 2 3

-BLP-
01-09-2011, 01:51 AM
fucking costy n th dream are pituitary gland freaky virtual , nothing else tho body can't take it For now i guess , 18 and I'm by far in level of adapTion no idea how long it will last , I fell heavy it' psychologically exhausting , result tho on other hand are obvious*

Bryan Hildebrand
01-09-2011, 01:57 AM
keep us UTD man. you are one wicked man.

-BLP-
01-09-2011, 02:00 AM
Yah , I mean everyone told that pro take extreme gh expense , will say same , anyhow of my crappy genetic I Give a shot , see what th a nobody like me experiment th insight ... it rough to be honest yesterday I sleep 14 hours haha I stop everything else only th ui is plenty for now, if god bring th money I won't give up

Gunners
01-09-2011, 06:34 AM
At 18iu - what changes in your phsyique are you noticing?

Ymir
01-09-2011, 08:19 AM
At 18iu - what changes in your phsyique are you noticing?

at generic bluetops I noticed a direct increase in strenght from day one increased reps by about 2 on everything, more fullness fatloss and some water retention, cant even imagine the effects at 18iu's of PH growth!

keep us posted!

-BLP-
01-09-2011, 09:01 AM
Only been few days , from now on til contest day we are looking at 20k , mid June if so will be 9 month pharmagrade non stop , which his a peak time for ghrowth , start ghrp6 3 years ago , after went to generic form for 2 years looking in retrospect , the second year generic no dramatic had happen , I should not had do that , start pharm hgh 3-4 months ago at 9ui EOD , then 9ui , I was breathing heavy for about 2 months n reach a 260 seeing abs with decent bd level , no correlation between my excess calories n body fat appearance , after 3-4 months , 9ui start felling like nothing , 18ui will b optimal on diet , off season for now it' a strenuous challenge , I can't afford in time of getting older , will be 36 at national qualification to not make it / need go off found fertility once national done n retired with flag of pride, I could say even tho it ridiculously expensive I am happy about the investment , if I was a millionaire I will put 250k on gh or go til joint can't stand to look like a pro but it not my case, I might be wrong but from a weaker genetic you can't make it to national without that kind of investment

Thk u , keep u post , weekly I guess

barbellman
01-09-2011, 12:48 PM
holy jesus, I'm watching this thread for sure

adpolice
01-09-2011, 01:17 PM
Very interesting.I'm sure quality muscle growth will occur but personally i'm more interested to learn about sides...

Swiper
01-09-2011, 02:24 PM
fucking costy n th dream are pituitary gland freaky virtual , nothing else tho body can't take it For now i guess , 18 and I'm by far in level of adapTion no idea how long it will last , I fell heavy it' psychologically exhausting , result tho on other hand are obvious*

crazy SOB :)

D BO
01-09-2011, 02:42 PM
WOW! Can't wait to see what happens

shorty9
01-09-2011, 04:49 PM
18ius is nuts bro, but its from guys like you who are willing to experiment and push the envelope that all of us have come by much of the info we take for granted today(wether we realize it or not). I cant imagine cycling in the mid to late 80s where all you can do is try something and see what happens, bc the only info available is from some other big guy at the gym....

also, Im not saying this to be disrespectful whatsoever, so I hope its not preceived that way, but.... Is english your 2nd language BLP? Bc I have a hell of a time understanding some of the stuff you write. Usually have to read it twice....

Gunners
01-09-2011, 05:08 PM
18ius is nuts bro, but its from guys like you who are willing to experiment and push the envelope that all of us have come by much of the info we take for granted today(wether we realize it or not). I cant imagine cycling in the mid to late 80s where all you can do is try something and see what happens, bc the only info available is from some other big guy at the gym....

also, Im not saying this to be disrespectful whatsoever, so I hope its not preceived that way, but.... Is english your 2nd language BLP? Bc I have a hell of a time understanding some of the stuff you write. Usually have to read it twice....

He is Chinese i think.....
SsYF2KO0LxQ

s2h
01-09-2011, 05:19 PM

also, Im not saying this to be disrespectful whatsoever, so I hope its not preceived that way, but.... Is english your 2nd language BLP? Bc I have a hell of a time understanding some of the stuff you write. Usually have to read it twice....BLP's writing style is part of his persona..he does and can write clearly when needed...i hope to meet him one day..i find him very interesting...

shorty9
01-09-2011, 05:56 PM
BLP's writing style is part of his persona..he does and can write clearly when needed...i hope to meet him one day..i find him very interesting...

Got ya. and I hadnt seen the video ^^^ but was just laughing my ass off at wk, hilarious.

-BLP-
01-11-2011, 11:51 AM

i dont think it' expirement it' nothing new, it' th modern comtemporary bodybuilding reality

the bull eso
01-13-2011, 07:21 PM
post before and progression pics...

Kirck
01-14-2011, 05:36 PM
GodSpeed BLP!!

Chemical_doc
01-22-2011, 12:29 PM
i dont think it' expirement it' nothing new, it' th modern comtemporary bodybuilding reality

Well but it's risky using extreme high hgh doses, if you're unlucky everything may happens to your organs and end up being a wreck for the rest of your life.
I prefer Arnold days where bb was still healty. If you look at coleman at npc 91 and then when I was mr o....wow he pushed drugs really high.
Anyway your aas and insulin dose are too low. What's the point of taking 18iu? people I know that use such gh doses are also on 5grams or more of aas and 40-70 iu of insulin. That's contemporary Insane bodybuilding

-BLP-
01-22-2011, 12:46 PM
over 20ui slin waist get pregnant looking , probably due to past use , tolerance level is moderate , meaning 2gr total a week , it what i can do without bloop pressure

was on 5 month , then stop a month , keep ghrp6 slin hgh , increase hgh and did not loose a pounds , i kept 265 without any androgen for a month , that kind of hgh use make testosterone so effective , i doubt i reach a gram a week in offseason , calories intake about 7000-8000, shitload of food seem more harmful then drugs

went off i was so aggresive , i had to calm down , for once in 10 years i could i say i had roid rage moments hAha

roundness n quality seem to come' weekly at 35 yo' im happy , i guess it what i have to do to break a plAteau , at about 10% bf hard to figure real gain , diet process will be more revelatory , i fell i will keep much more size

the sleep is deep farway lost wonderland with moment of virtual reality dream

th gym pump lol it freAking ridiculous

-BLP-
01-22-2011, 01:30 PM
http://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a49f-2225-971c.jpg

yesterd..

JamesWebb
01-22-2011, 01:45 PM
i wish i had the a)budget and b)lack of fear to push the limits like blp. i worry for your future but wish you the best and hope that you achieve your goals. if your not living your dieing and clearly your living your life on your terms and i admire that.

-BLP-
01-22-2011, 02:16 PM
i spend a lot younger on roid / now you get serono stamp prescribed legally n flip it , at 10% commission , 128ui is free / i work hard coming from a weaker genetic was 265 bulky at 28yo , went nattie 2 years and redo all over , hgh i fell by far more healthy then enanthate , i retire in 2 years make it to national n go nattie for fertility N light hrt once girl pregant , i cant do otherwise it will mean 10 years gym sacrifice mean nothing if i give up , even if i finish 8th at national i b proud of th adventure i choose

human body is so strong , unbelievable, i prefer give away lifespan then be without passion

you think you can be top 5 national without hgh ?

thk u

D_T
01-22-2011, 02:52 PM
Impressive rugged physique but dang...I'm way past the point of wanting to take those kinds of risks or spend that kind of money. That's a house down payment.

-BLP-
01-22-2011, 03:21 PM
serious gh use = best unnoticeable money laundering lol

Chemical_doc
01-22-2011, 03:35 PM
Look good
high blood pressure is easy to keep in check you've to find with a good doctor what's best for you, for me on cycle 5mg Norvarsc do wonders, some times I may add Zestoretic(ace inibhitor and diuretic
I also have had problems with orals now I add 2-3grams sylimarin powder plus 2xd 300mg
ursodeoxycholic acid
why not tren?? It's the best aas ;)
Orals work different so thay always add something, in a contest prep I would use Dianbol Anadrol at the start(to even add mass) and Halotestin plus oxandrolone the last 3weeks before comp
You've average genetics, not bad, and only the first 10 at Olympia have out of this world genetic
So your next comp take higher dosage, add orals, tren, blood pressure meds and you'll win :yep:

-BLP-
01-23-2011, 12:29 AM
great tricks , will give a shot , stomach get acidic on light stimulant

my cycle now are quite conservateur since health awareness

prim eq prop npp clen hgh aromasin / n femera near end

tren i hate fell anxious or weirdo on it but last 3 weeks dry to bone, it give th drive to keep goin , light ephidrine with tren it' like a explosion burst of insane energy

forget dbol/adrol i puke / last 3 days before step on stage of adrol n it all i can endure

so simple high anabolic n low androgen , if not , mental state not right

diovan for blood meds do miracle

thk u

Yoshe
01-23-2011, 01:08 AM
subbed. i may not be into the gym candy, but i find it all extremely interesting. should be a good log, and best of luck BLP

apex23
01-24-2011, 09:36 PM
I can afford that much HGH, but I am not competing, so I have no desire to use it anymore. Most of the guys I know, run 8-10 iu's a day 7 days a week.

-BLP-
01-25-2011, 03:25 PM
it' a controversial thread ... even leak to other forums
problem we have... pro stay silent n will remain
and fitness model who never tough gh ever in there' life mention th high use of growth , stupid or illogical

spude
01-25-2011, 03:57 PM
Great thread...subscribed for sure, so when was that "show of a lifetime" youre prepping for?

-BLP-
01-25-2011, 04:40 PM
19 june / 18k 18 weeks to go / will see .. im confident

Jer
01-25-2011, 06:24 PM
Great thread to read.

joe293
01-30-2011, 01:52 PM
Didn't Dave just claim that anything over 5 iu's of HGH is a waste of money on last weeks question and answer segment of NBR? :dunno: Hmmmmmmmm

adpolice
01-30-2011, 03:11 PM
Didn't Dave just claim that anything over 5 iu's of HGH is a waste of money on last weeks question and answer segment of NBR? :dunno: Hmmmmmmmm

Like every drug it makes sense that there is a point of diminish results,but who knows all the science we have is based on rats,older males at therapeutic doses...BLP here commits himself as a test subject and he is a real bodybuilder not an animal.....I like that and carefully follow this thread...

Sieve
01-30-2011, 06:02 PM
Thats awesome BLP.
Right now im taking 5ius of generic shit for about 1 week and I aint feeling anything.
Damn...

-BLP-
01-30-2011, 06:14 PM
Thats awesome BLP.
Right now im taking 5ius of generic shit for about 1 week and I aint feeling anything.
Damn...

Not even in quality deeper sleep ?

It could had been expose to overheat in shipping

joe d
01-30-2011, 06:18 PM
im not bashing dave and i dont even know first hand that he said it or how it was meant if it was said but the more gh you take the better results you get. 5iu is hardly a bodybuilding dose. 8-10iu is where you really start to get the mass building qualities. its also where you start getting into the skeletal deformation and organ over growth risks. as someone who has run doses at 20iu ed i can honestly say its stupid unless you want to live a short life. pushing for more and more size through more and more drugs is a dangerous game.

The Big Sexy
01-30-2011, 06:19 PM
im not bashing dave and i dont even know first hand that he said it or how it was meant if it was said but the more gh you take the better results you get. 5iu is hardly a bodybuilding dose. 8-10iu is where you really start to get the mass building qualities. its also where you start getting into the skeletal deformation and organ over growth risks. as someone who has run doses at 20iu ed i can honestly say its stupid unless you want to live a short life. pushing for more and more size through more and more drugs is a dangerous game.

So... 4iu of generic would that equal 4iu of pharm grade? Also, 4iu would put you in a better place than having the soft tissue growth and skeletal deformation yeah? I would search for a place where I could maximize my benefits of HGH at the point where the sides wouldn't be as described.

joe d
01-30-2011, 07:08 PM
So... 4iu of generic would that equal 4iu of pharm grade? Also, 4iu would put you in a better place than having the soft tissue growth and skeletal deformation yeah? I would search for a place where I could maximize my benefits of HGH at the point where the sides wouldn't be as described.

ive only used good gh. i know there is some crap out there and of course it wont add up the same. a dose to get minimal benefit that you can see would be around 4iu ed probably for someone around your age. i also wouldnt worry about major issues at that dose.

-BLP-
01-30-2011, 08:58 PM

To be a fucking scary freak he'll yeah , who care about middle weight class
It's always been about been th biggest , I retired in 2 years , I go limitless no boundaries , if passion mean die sooner , be it , be without a passion it already death on it own
I'm at 18ui and it right , walking fairly lean at 260 it fun , wake up tight waist not pregnant look

I doubt 18ui will create skeletal Deformation I doubt I can afford th side effect of such acromegaly

I like th cutler look

Why hav a expensive car , that for me is stupid

I don't see myself live at 70 old weak frail geriatric

GottaGetLean
01-30-2011, 11:04 PM
It's always been about been th biggest , I retired in 2 years , I go limitless no boundaries , if passion mean die sooner , be it , be without a passion it already death on it own
I'm at 18ui and it right , walking fairly lean at 260 it fun , wake up tight waist not pregnant look

I doubt 18ui will create skeletal Deformation I doubt I can afford th side effect of such acromegaly

I like th cutler look

ignorance at its best lmao

Sieve
01-31-2011, 04:26 AM

I like th cutler look

:udaman:

barbellman
01-31-2011, 06:35 AM
Nah I'll keep my benz its forever :yep:

Sieve
01-31-2011, 06:37 AM
I wonder if averge men really liked cars that much if women didnt have an atraction to them becouse its an indicator of wealth and we all know women like money.:)

joe d
01-31-2011, 07:30 AM

I like th cutler look

not caring if you die young is one thing and if thats something you dont mind then great more power to you, but to doubt you will suffer negative effects of this high drug usage is naive.

barbellman
01-31-2011, 08:05 AM
I wonder if averge men really liked cars that much if women didnt have an atraction to them becouse its an indicator of wealth and we all know women like money.:)

Quarter tank of gas in my new E class but thats okay I'm still fly

-BLP-
01-31-2011, 12:45 PM
not caring if you die young is one thing and if thats something you dont mind then great more power to you, but to doubt you will suffer negative effects of this high drug usage is naive.

cholesterol is already fuck , asl , ast , already damage,, mental health is one of kind , walking over th edge line of mass n somewhat of self destructiveness make life colorful

at 36 yo. fell good is primordial , i past extreme obsessive days i thought when you fell like shit 24/7 n fell awesome at gym , that a cycle lol

if you can be at 5'9 219 at 4% without hgh , great ,,, but i cant , im at 300 gr fat a day , over 400 gr protein a day , i train 200% of will n intensity.. i do th bbing homework , now , i could wrote ;
keep consistency and let time of hgh investment make it work n it does n it will

girl attract to nice girl and nice body fuck th girl

im not sleeping on floor in a shitty hole for hgh , that why it' took so long, so late in life , better now then never

Sieve
01-31-2011, 01:44 PM
How do you make that kind of money BLP?

BC123Jm
01-31-2011, 01:49 PM
How do you make that kind of money BLP?

he has already stated several times that he dosn't pay for it.

-BLP-
01-31-2011, 02:44 PM
Ghrp6 legal research chem within canada, it a trend, a no risk trend , won't last long, enough to make it to national

Sieve
01-31-2011, 05:32 PM
Damn youre a luky guy from my perspective :)

joe293
02-04-2011, 12:54 PM

Dave was asked what was the most GH he has seen someone use and the results? Essentially that was the question which turned into .....5 iu's is the most anyone ever needs and more is a waste of money.:hypno:

If your going to have a question and answer segment with a guy that was once 315lbs at 6% bf and only 5'8" I expect a more dignified answer. There is no harm telling listeners that there are guys he knew that used 20iu's growth, 70iu's slin daily and 2500mg Test with 1500mg Tren A. weekly Obviously your average noob isn't going to run out and start stockpiling for such a run. Because if you're telling me 5iu's is the maximal dosage for bodybuilding, then you are telling me that Ronnie and Jay run 5iu's a day.:confused:

-BLP-
02-04-2011, 01:44 PM
5ui you remain th same , fell nothing , even pharmgrade , after 3 years of used , I'm older n genetic average , and can't tolerate max out big cycle anymore but i will tel you it been a while i hit a plateau with top notch supplement n food program .. that gh expense made me a little national contender look , it not illusion it's a fair reality

Ugl prop 10ml = 35$ / pharm grade testovis 100mg 14$ ec amps
Testoviron sheering enanthate = 15$amps / enan ugl 10ml 40$

Gh or not at th end , you need money

After 10 years of training n 5 years on steroid / eventually steroid made you remain th same n came harsh on health / you enter th slin n hgh game n more u invest bigger you are

GottaGetLean
02-04-2011, 01:54 PM
Dave was asked what was the most GH he has seen someone use and the results? Essentially that was the question which turned into .....5 iu's is the most anyone ever needs and more is a waste of money.:hypno:

If your going to have a question and answer segment with a guy that was once 315lbs at 6% bf and only 5'8" I expect a more dignified answer. There is no harm telling listeners that there are guys he knew that used 20iu's growth, 70iu's slin daily and 2500mg Test with 1500mg Tren A. weekly Obviously your average noob isn't going to run out and start stockpiling for such a run. Because if you're telling me 5iu's is the maximal dosage for bodybuilding, then you are telling me that Ronnie and Jay run 5iu's a day.:confused:

no Ronnie and jay run 6ius not 5. :)

adpolice
02-06-2011, 07:00 AM
BLP what is your intake on igf1?do you run it along with gh,if at all?Dosages?Timing?

-BLP-
02-06-2011, 01:24 PM
http://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4b8-e65b-f7aa.jpghttp://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4b8-e665-e46c.jpghttp://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4b8-e672-aefa.jpghttp://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4b8-e680-28a3.jpg

Once I qualify , this is who I will compete against with , and pic are already a year ago
Since I got you know average genetic , I was In plateaus whatever I try , I'm breaking into new threshold

adpolice
02-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Kill them!:chainsaw:

-BLP-
02-12-2011, 11:01 PM
It fucking amazing
It' not pro amazing
I am happy steady gain , fell bigger then ever in my entire life
I guess th right number will be 36-48ui
I sleep 13 hours a day, easy , deep knockout , in dream wonderland
Eat like a monster all day , then passed out entire night
Can't wait to diet
Shame I can't afford more unless I'm single haha http://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4a2-575c-d4d6.jpg

-BLP-
02-13-2011, 11:03 PM
low gh use . mid budget ;

YouTube - pump up room pre judge hyper n focus!.mov

so next will be BOOM !!!!

-BLP-
02-13-2011, 11:07 PM
ignorance at its best lmao

lol looking at you ,, u look a buck 180 hahahahaha

fuck middleweight,,, no one give a shit,, n me neither,,

-BLP-
02-13-2011, 11:47 PM
have 3 meal a day , + 3 whey shake n creatine n u be wiinkllar , and normal ppls believe this , it's all genetic

nope 12 meal a day , 10000 calories , 3gr of test for 10 years , 200k of hgh a year for 10 years + great genetic + 60$ meat a day year basis , you be winkllar or no matters what genetic you have,, you wil be a monster

truth hurt,,

HammerStrength12
02-13-2011, 11:53 PM
have 3 meal a day , + 3 whey shake n creatine n u be wiinkllar , and normal ppls believe this , it's all genetic

nope 12 meal a day , 10000 calories , 3gr of test for 10 years , 200k of hgh a year for 10 years + great genetic + 60$ meat a day year basis , you be winkllar or no matters what genetic you have,, you wil be a monster

truth hurt,,

I've always figured this was true, but always get ripped on for saying it lol

HammerStrength12
02-13-2011, 11:57 PM

Guys like you are the reason I don't go overboard with my use. Thanks for being so open about your experiences and telling the truth.

It's because people at the top want to keep us uninformed and make us believe that it's so much more than the drugs - the supplements these guys advertise, the diet, training, etc. Luckily we have people like joed and blp to expose us to the dirty truth about the sport.

-BLP-
02-14-2011, 12:11 AM
Guys like you are the reason I don't go overboard with my use. Thanks for being so open about your experiences and telling the truth.

It's because people at the top want to keep us uninformed and make us believe that it's so much more than the drugs - the supplements these guys advertise, the diet, training, etc. Luckily we have people like joed and blp to expose us to the dirty truth about the sport.

i dont think it dirty at all , it's th sport , it' fun n wild

let's say evryone in forum had 100k budget to be a freak , 90% will

5ui gh a day , about almost chem poster using that , not many are 280 over n not many are superheavy on stage,,, i am not even myself ,,,

what does it say ? and what does it mean ?

evryone here had meet legend coleman , you get a guts like him with 5ui..? , im at 18 ui and my guts did not change yet , guys his freakanormous , my legs look like his triceps for damn sake, he's does carry a pregnant waist tho,,, pregnant waist = genetic = ?

arnold wont even make top 5 npc national now

trey brewer 300 p0unds at 24 yo.. = genetic ?

400 pounds kovacs = genetic

HammerStrength12
02-14-2011, 12:16 AM
By dirty, all I mean really is that it's the aspect of the sport noone wants to talk about

bushmaster
02-14-2011, 12:45 AM
By dirty, all I mean really is that it's the aspect of the sport noone wants to talk about

For good reasons too. Bodybuilding isn't even televised anymore because its not accepted by the general public. Imagine if every pro documented his cycles and GH use. No one would accept it but us in the "know" and less would show up to shows and the sport would fade quickly. I am happy they don't tell it all, after all this sport is about finding what works best for your body! I like BLP take 16ius of good generic gh with a small waist and grow even while cruising. This was learned with trial and error and time.

Nice job with the thread BLP, keep it going I think this year you will see more improvements in your physique then ever seen before.

HammerStrength12
02-14-2011, 01:05 AM
Well, I've always found it tough to believe that genetics matter even the slightest bit when you're on 3g of test for 10 years, 200k worth of gh, slin, clen/t3, etc.., etc..

I have the worst genetics in the world, and the changes I've seen just from being on 500mg of test for a few months and 10mg of dimethazine for a month were incredible.

-BLP-
02-14-2011, 01:12 AM
Well, I've always found it tough to believe that genetics matter even the slightest bit when you're on 3g of test for 10 years, 200k worth of gh, slin, clen/t3, etc.., etc..

I have the worst genetics in the world, and the changes I've seen just from being on 500mg of test for a few months and 10mg of dimethazine for a month were incredible.

of course it does,,, evryone can be a monster,,, but not evryone can be aesthetics monster

retwa
02-14-2011, 01:25 AM
of course it does,,, evryone can be a monster,,, but not evryone can be aesthetics monster

Exactly...genetics, not drugs, are the difference between a Dave Palumbo and a Kevin Levrone..

HammerStrength12
02-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Poor Dave lol, his name always seems to come up in this debate

bushmaster
02-14-2011, 01:59 AM

exactly!!!

-BLP-
02-14-2011, 02:02 AM
i stole this from someone,, i agree totally

GottaGetLean
02-14-2011, 02:54 AM
lol looking at you ,, u look a buck 180 hahahahaha

fuck middleweight,,, no one give a shit,, n me neither,,

192* its was my first show, which was april and im already planning on coming in 8-10pounds heavier in june :)

-BLP-
02-14-2011, 03:03 AM
192* its was my first show, which was april and im already planning on coming in 8-10pounds heavier in june :)

And you will reach it .... Bring 240 on stage that another level of adventure

GottaGetLean
02-14-2011, 03:04 AM
And you will reach it .... Bring 240 on stage that another level of adventure

il be 240 in july

-BLP-
02-14-2011, 03:09 AM
il be 240 in july

http://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4b0-e279-75a2.jpg

This is you at 192 , still legs not dry enough , why ? Estrogen , how to get rid off .. Femera last 5 weeks

You look young .. Still have time ..
Plenty of time ..

First contest , body always hold water , doesn't understand the get rip to die for , formula

You will do better next one '

GottaGetLean
02-14-2011, 03:22 AM
http://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4b0-e279-75a2.jpg

This is you at 192 , still legs not dry enough , why ? Estrogen , how to get rid off .. Femera last 5 weeks

You look young .. Still have time ..
Plenty of time ..

First contest , body always hold water , doesn't understand the get rip to die for , formula

You will do better next one '

Yea hopefully, I was also very flat, I looked a lot better a few weeks before the show when I was still playing with carbs. Heres a few pics that were like i think maybe 2 or 3 weeks out not too sure.. My main focus this year was legs and coming in with better condition. But believe it or not the only reason they took my out the top 5 in the mets was because they claimed my tan wasnt dark enough which kinda sucked that i spent 16-20weeks prepping for a show to get knocked out of the top 5 due to my tan "not being dark enough" Well il make sure to get sprayed by a professional for the atlantic states this year lol
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/gottagetlean/IMG_0515.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/gottagetlean/IMG_0517.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/gottagetlean/IMG_0511.jpg

joe d
02-14-2011, 08:39 AM

truth hurt,,

that is the truth but you better be ready when it catches up to you.

-BLP-
02-14-2011, 09:16 AM
Sergio Oliva win Olympia in 1966 , still alive

Th cutler , Kay generation is brand new , we don't know what will happen

I got 2 years to go , overall i was training off cycle 5-6 years

I'm fully aware that eventually future will pay for past , like everyone else

Fell much better , healthier , stronger on high hgh then steroid

zacatkings
02-14-2011, 12:15 PM
watching your youtube vids lmfao

adpolice
02-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Exactly...genetics, not drugs, are the difference between a Dave Palumbo and a Kevin Levrone..

Agreed...but then again current mrOlympia won clearly by his size,not aesthetics:confused:

kron22
02-14-2011, 09:57 PM
Agreed...but then again current mrOlympia won clearly by his size,not aesthetics:confused:
jay is a beast and has won 4 titles...he deserves some credit....

Dre23
02-14-2011, 10:17 PM

I personally still battle between my child-like belief that it is all hard work, genetics, diet, training, etc. but the longer I'm around the more I'm having to pull the blinds up and see that it is the drugs.

IMO, that is partly saddening, and yet partly encouraging.

that is the truth but you better be ready when it catches up to you.

Joe, do you feel that there are health things that you could've done differently that would have resulted in a different/better outcome and yet still allowed you to use high doses?

-BLP-
02-15-2011, 12:30 AM
For now 27 til 30 then 32 to 35 years old , I fuck , wow , a lots , not saying I'm better ,not playing th macho game , when steroid fat supplement at right place cum 3 times a day it' quite fun , last year had a shitty girl haha and now boom back on pornstar fun in stable relationship Like I had the testosterone of 18yo. Once again .. But me at 18yo I was stupid, naive , it was into music not girl had a girlfriend and wasn't really take care of her , the upcoming generation is more sexually advance then mine , Anw now at 36 ... No more Rec drug but party , natural in bed haha here you go , in propionate cum I believe , androgenic and semptiternal lust i share , I live aphrodisiac unreality

If all that wild sex n magical orgasm mean die younger be it ..

joe d
02-15-2011, 08:05 AM
I personally still battle between my child-like belief that it is all hard work, genetics, diet, training, etc. but the longer I'm around the more I'm having to pull the blinds up and see that it is the drugs.

IMO, that is partly saddening, and yet partly encouraging.

Joe, do you feel that there are health things that you could've done differently that would have resulted in a different/better outcome and yet still allowed you to use high doses?

it wasnt just the high doses. it was the high doses of aas, the size of my body, the extremely large diet, and the brutal training all combined.

i was getting scripts to combat the array of bad sides that showed up in bloods, the foods i ate 95% of the time where clean whole foods, i did cardio 4x per week and out of nowhere my heard just couldnt take it anymore. it grew bigger to try to keep up then it broke down. this is all in something like a 2 week period.

what i could of done differently was accept a smaller size. a smaller size would have meant less drugs, less food, and less or no script drugs depending on how low i went.

i didnt start needing script drugs until i broke the 2g barrier and 250lbs (or at least i didnt think i did) my bloods where always a little out of whack from cycles but nothing bad until that point.

toxic Avenger
02-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Sergio Oliva win Olympia in 1966 , still alive

Th cutler , Kay generation is brand new , we don't know what will happen

I got 2 years to go , overall i was training off cycle 5-6 years

I'm fully aware that eventually future will pay for past , like everyone else

Fell much better , healthier , stronger on high hgh then steroid
Not so sure. i know guys from the 70s and 80s some of which really abused. A couple near died. Most of them are OK and have wife and kids. No GH back then but somehow I don't think the GH is going to be the main problem down the road unless you throw a cancer during high use. You never know. Oliva did 100-150 mg of dianabol a day and god knows how much deca. He's still around and he's close to 70.

adpolice
02-15-2011, 09:48 AM
Not so sure. i know guys from the 70s and 80s some of which really abused. A couple near died. Most of them are OK and have wife and kids. No GH back then but somehow I don't think the GH is going to be the main problem down the road unless you throw a cancer during high use. You never know. Oliva did 100-150 mg of dianabol a day and god knows how much deca. He's still around and he's close to 70.

No there was gh and you don't want to know the source it came.BBers used it before even there was some solid research about it...They were real abusers just as today bbers;)

HammerStrength12
02-15-2011, 10:57 AM

Genetics only have to be better than the small percent of the population that is actually crazy enough to take their drug use that far. That's not a whole lot of people. Think about it this way - plenty of athletic freaks in high school that weigh 222 and lean that probably have way better genetics than you or me, but wont go on 3g of test and 20iu of gh a week. Millions of kids like that out there. You genetics only need to be better than your competitors who are willing to do the same thing, and that's not very many people compared to every other sport.

Dre23
02-15-2011, 01:10 PM
Genetics only have to be better than the small percent of the population that is actually crazy enough to take their drug use that far. That's not a whole lot of people. Think about it this way - plenty of athletic freaks in high school that weigh 222 and lean that probably have way better genetics than you or me, but wont go on 3g of test and 20iu of gh a week. Millions of kids like that out there. You genetics only need to be better than your competitors who are willing to do the same thing, and that's not very many people compared to every other sport.

Hmmm...I never thought of it like that before.

HammerStrength12
02-15-2011, 01:16 PM
Hmmm...I never thought of it like that before.

I dunno, just one reason I think genetics are overrated when it comes to bodybuilding

joe293
02-15-2011, 02:52 PM
I dunno, just one reason I think genetics are overrated when it comes to bodybuilding

I agree with what you said earlier, I think guys that have reached a certain level have a tandancy to down play dosages and compounds used. I guess I'm just shocked that a seasoned veteran would claim anything over 5iu's of GH is worthless? Seriously, how many people believe there was anyone in the 2010 Olymipia that were using only 5iu's of GH or less?

Shadow
02-15-2011, 08:17 PM
My thing is just how EXPENSIVE it is, when it all comes down to it. Just getting my meals in and a basic cycle rapes me (though I'm not in the most financially awesome positions right now). For the guys at the top that keep their noses clean, avoid the dark sides of this sport...how the fuck did they get there?

-BLP-
02-15-2011, 09:06 PM
1000mg Dbol rAw = 1300 / 13$ raw cost per bottles / sale 39 make 300% / from a steroid legal country / ATM seashore account

-BLP-
02-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Have paypal account , do diet , mass plan , cycle , contest advice

A real bbers should not spend a penny , he should make money been a bber or break even at least

Serious bbers who step on stage dry n condition are asset of experience and can be hired

Th money with normal ppls not big guy

Go hardcore n midly commercial

Girls usually stay longer with personal trainer from my experience

Ppls want a better body not make it national

Shadow
02-15-2011, 09:27 PM
That's true, but if you've got somebody prepping you, why wouldn't they just hire THAT guy?

MrOXY
02-15-2011, 09:28 PM
i wana go 2 panama one day and open an offshore account ... gonna make it happen one day no matter what !

-BLP-
02-15-2011, 09:32 PM
I hire 7-8 guru for my contest lol

Normal ppls will hire someone they can be in touch with , as stupid it may sound most ppls need to pay a diet to be sure it' great

500$ for a 3 months follow up by email it fair n decent , program ,
It managing limits of clients toward personal goal , not many will do hiit cardio on Keto

haha

Most chem newbies has no clue what they' re doin not even inform a site like here even exist

GottaGetLean
02-15-2011, 09:48 PM
when r u planning on competing?

-BLP-
02-15-2011, 10:44 PM
18 June / diet 1 April / modify Keto 11 weeks

I'm 264 . 10% for real , at 5'9 , 34 waist , could use bigger biceps

Gotagetlean . What your plan to reach 240 ?

-BLP-
02-15-2011, 11:57 PM
http://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a484-5925-9601.jpg

Yoshe
02-16-2011, 09:03 AM
http://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a484-5925-9601.jpg

lookin' wide as shit man. great taper!

GottaGetLean
02-16-2011, 12:17 PM
I was only kidding about the 240 lol, 240 at 4% is hard work.

Dre23
02-16-2011, 12:25 PM
Great back BLP, but where did all that hair come from bro??!! Lol

-BLP-
02-16-2011, 01:49 PM
Great back BLP, but where did all that hair come from bro??!! Lol

oh yes, tel me about it , at 20 years old , no hair at all , asian hairless skin haha 5 years of testosterone on n off , near 36 , i need laser hair treatment , that bad , neck , shoulders .. not good

-BLP-
02-16-2011, 01:49 PM
I was only kidding about the 240 lol, 240 at 4% is hard work.

i thought you mean 240 offseason .. it' doable,,

GottaGetLean
02-16-2011, 02:49 PM
i thought you mean 240 offseason .. it' doable,,

o of course I'm 241 right now lol, gaining was never an issue, I'm just lazy when it comes to cardio that's all.

-BLP-
02-16-2011, 03:31 PM
o of course I'm 241 right now lol, gaining was never an issue, I'm just lazy when it comes to cardio that's all.

hiit pre contest / off season cardio fuck it lol

adpolice
02-16-2011, 05:25 PM
Why do boring cardio at all?Aren't fat burning drugs for this?

GottaGetLean
02-16-2011, 06:29 PM
Why do boring cardio at all?Aren't fat burning drugs for this?

ur a smart man :)

Dre23
02-16-2011, 08:51 PM
ur a smart man :)

ur a smart man.

-BLP-
02-16-2011, 09:12 PM
6 n half week , damn it expensive lol
Th Gain it remember me when I start training
I'm glad I'm freelance no agenda , how th hell someone who sleep 13-14 hours a day could have a regular job , sleep at 2am wake up at 1pm , nap an hour before gym , I eat every 3 hours since 10 years around clock , now knocked out so hard , I eat like a pig all day n sleep 12 hours str8 , i wake up with decent waist

Fucking a amazing

MrOXY
02-16-2011, 09:17 PM
when i grow up I wanna be like BLP !!!

Dre23
02-16-2011, 09:19 PM

For real?

Per your recent threads I would've guessed Snoop Dogg...

;)

-BLP-
02-16-2011, 09:23 PM
No more struggle after 6 weeks , it' manageable , sleep like a maniac , train 2 n half hours yesterday , long rest but still ..

-BLP-
02-16-2011, 10:33 PM

LoL , Thk u

Older you get , harder it's become to be a rebel

You have to be stubborn against maturity. A maturity who' slowly taking over inconsciously in a intricate way

GottaGetLean
02-16-2011, 10:33 PM
ur a smart man.

Yoshe
02-27-2011, 12:14 AM
how about an update?! what's goin on BLP

Mr.Bones
02-27-2011, 12:53 AM
BLP, I would love to see you work with George Farah once. I bet you could crack top 8 at Canadian nationals with him easy.

-BLP-
02-27-2011, 01:00 AM
how about an update?! what's goin on BLP

i could say you need time to sleep, serious time , still after 2 months , 13 hours a day not rare , i adapt fully but could not keep up in a normal lifestyle a 9-5 job, impossible, it will screw meal and recovery

for now i only anticipating diet, that when i will see th real job , im 265 lean and now n then i repeat in my head your 265 lean , that big isnt? nahhh , it' small , i want more lol

keep max weight goin tighter toward contest should be astonishing , i have high expectation ,,,

th upper back found myself heavy , ART active release technique and deep tissues massage is a must from now on

simple, 350$ a meat a week , work

JacksonRose
02-28-2011, 12:21 PM
Are sure keto is the right thing to do? I think it's a bad move bro

adpolice
02-28-2011, 02:58 PM

Talking from experience?Have you ever competed?Being shredded?:byeb:

-BLP-
03-01-2011, 09:09 PM

http://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4b0-a606-5dfa.jpg

Carb bring blood pressure / I use before gym n while working out
Carb make me look like shit easy , most bbers look great after carb up few days once contest done , me after 11 weeks dieting , 3 days after contest I look exactly where I start , like I never had diet ! Few ice cream n cheat , boom , water retention back ..

-BLP-
03-05-2011, 11:47 PM
Full hgh plus + peg MGF 1gf-1ec and combo 1gf1lr3 - 1gf2lr3
I'm now a fancy techno peptides gym rat lol
I dont know WTF are those fragments but I can tel it's take me 800 calories to come back on earth

adpolice
03-06-2011, 03:38 AM
You are crazyy!!:headbang:

spude
03-06-2011, 07:59 AM
You think those peps are really usefull or would it be better use for the money to up anabolics, or maybe even more gh? What aas were you exactly on now?
test, npp, primo? how much? what about fatburners and/or stimulants?

adpolice
03-06-2011, 10:31 AM
You think those peps are really usefull or would it be better use for the money to up anabolics, or maybe even more gh? What aas were you exactly on now?
test, npp, primo? how much? what about fatburners and/or stimulants?

SYNERGY,besides is already on full gh...;)

spude
03-06-2011, 12:03 PM
SYNERGY,besides is already on full gh...;)

Yeah, probably...I've just always heard from mates that peps are garbage and haven't bothered to find out...another reason is that they aren't as common in europe as they are in states i think
guess i should at least gather some information of them, they might even be a cost effective option, who knows :dunno:

toxic Avenger
03-06-2011, 12:17 PM
All BLP fans go to my poll and vote for him to be on the Whack-Pack.

Poll: BLP for Whack-Pack guest - RX Muscle Forums

-BLP-
03-06-2011, 01:32 PM
MGF cost nothing , I read one inch gain on arms , got 4 weeks before dieting , trying them all for fun , cjc next ...
I'm cruising on sustenon
Since pre contest cycle start first april
Use rx6 by BPI before workout only , workout EOD for full Cns recovery

SuperSnake
03-12-2011, 09:31 PM
18iu is bad ass bro. I once did 20iu of the reds and my joints were killing me. But l definitely liked the results while it lasted. Add igf and slin and it only gets better. Mgf is next on my list of things to try.

JacksonRose
03-12-2011, 10:06 PM
http://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4b0-a606-5dfa.jpg

Carb bring blood pressure / I use before gym n while working out
Carb make me look like shit easy , most bbers look great after carb up few days once contest done , me after 11 weeks dieting , 3 days after contest I look exactly where I start , like I never had diet ! Few ice cream n cheat , boom , water retention back ..

You need the help of a master nutritionist like Pro Maker Hany Rambod who has a better and more thorough diagnostic knowledge of macro nutrients. You look flat and are wasting exppensive compounds that need to be married to an improved nutrition plan.

kentuckyslim
03-12-2011, 11:25 PM
^ is this for real or is that the biggest troll statement ever made?

Dre23
03-12-2011, 11:35 PM
^ is this for real or is that the biggest troll statement ever made?

Jackson Rose is the biggest troll of the highest magnitude.

*And look at 'ol Slim mixin it up in the chem section!

HammerStrength12
03-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Jackson Rose is the biggest troll of the highest magnitude.

*And look at 'ol Slim mixin it up in the chem section!

Lurking in the chem forum is typically the first step on the road to juicehead-dom

Dre23
03-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Lurking in the chem forum is typically the first step on the road to juicehead-dom

First step?? Oh, you didn't know that Slim beats out BLP on hgh dosage? She's got stock in Phizer. This girl is a wild woman.

HammerStrength12
03-12-2011, 11:54 PM
First step?? Oh, you didn't know that Slim beats out BLP on hgh dosage? She's got stock in Phizer. This girl is a wild woman.

I figured she was doing at least 20iu. Their depo test is the shit as well. As a preferred shareholder of a public company, I expect her to hook the bothas up on the board.

Hamish&Andy
03-12-2011, 11:54 PM

So she has used PED's or she hasn't? Either way she looks fantastic

HammerStrength12
03-12-2011, 11:56 PM
So she has used PED's or she hasn't? Either way she looks fantastic

It was a joke lol

Hamish&Andy
03-13-2011, 12:00 AM
It was a joke lol

I figured maybe it was one of those 'exaggeration' jokes where you guys say she takes heaps of hgh but in reality she only takes a small amount.

HammerStrength12
03-13-2011, 12:02 AM
I figured maybe it was one of those 'exaggeration' jokes where you guys say she takes heaps of hgh but in reality she only takes a small amount.

I wasn't implying either, just messing around

barbellman
03-13-2011, 12:10 AM
Like you guys think SLIM is NATURAL

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

-BLP-
03-13-2011, 01:27 AM
dieting in 19 days,,, increasing carb n will gain water weight n sacrifice look for th time left ,, reaching 270 will be nice , if so ,, will be a personal record ,,

adpolice
03-13-2011, 04:53 AM
dieting in 19 days,,, increasing carb n will gain water weight n sacrifice look for th time left ,, reaching 270 will be nice , if so ,, will be a personal record ,,

Dieting for me in 12 days,i'm on a lot of junk till then,then keto will take care.Happy to see you make your personal record and then kill it on stage.Bring the pain BLP

brospore
03-13-2011, 10:54 AM

I'm sorry BLP, I think a diet coach or guru would be a good move. I'm not sure I'm seeing the fullness of your muscle bellies in your latest shots - remember carbs are equally important to muscle building than protein is. I applaud you for following your dreams.

*RedStar*
03-13-2011, 12:08 PM
I don't get the reasoning, I know top tear IFBB pros that don't take even close to that much.. hey im not against it, I just think that's a bit too much for an amateur.

toxic Avenger
03-13-2011, 12:11 PM
I'm sorry BLP, I think a diet coach or guru would be a good move. I'm not sure I'm seeing the fullness of your muscle bellies in your latest shots - remember carbs are equally important to muscle building than protein is. I applaud you for following your dreams.

You sound pretty confident in your own opinion, enough so to view a few pictures of a mid bulk experienced BBer and make pretty dramatic claims. What is your experience? I think it's a legitimate question since you seem to think you are an expert judging by your direct and fatal advice.

*RedStar*
03-13-2011, 12:11 PM
BLP you should look into CJC-1295, I have a theory about this fairly new peptide, I think eventually with more research and data it will replace HGH.

HammerStrength12
03-13-2011, 01:48 PM
Like you guys think SLIM is NATURAL

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I think you scared her out of the chem forum lol. Shame, someone's gotta fess up and admit they're on 30ius a week :)

-BLP-
03-13-2011, 01:55 PM
BLP you should look into CJC-1295, I have a theory about this fairly new peptide, I think eventually with more research and data it will replace HGH.

Pro use 36-48 ui a day , but no one tel , like a big pro lie
It amateur , for national qualification , you be impress by th quality contenders
, imagine me against Antoine vaillant , he' 10 years younger n kick my ass , we are taking no genetic like mr against best genetics in Canada

I give a shot cjc Monday for 2 weeks , will see

Keto contest I like it , I modify a lot palumbo one' to my need
Took few , trial n error

It's not a dream , it more since i spend so much goin backward at my point will b meaningless

End 6th national n spend more then others I am happy

I'm 265 n see abs , just that , it quite impressive from a 135 young buck insecure n small , 11 years help , 6 years cycle total help , once th step where you can't abuse steroid u play with hgh n result keep dial in

How much a pro spend for th arnold prep , no one will tel you
And that partially my goal

HammerStrength12
03-13-2011, 01:56 PM
^^

Lol I love how in muscle central people say they know plenty of PROS who only use extremely low doses. RIGHT...

barbellman
03-13-2011, 02:05 PM
I think you scared her out of the chem forum lol. Shame, someone's gotta fess up and admit they're on 30ius a week :)

she's a juice monkey

spude
03-13-2011, 02:31 PM
I don't get the reasoning, I know top tear IFBB pros that don't take even close to that much.. hey im not against it, I just think that's a bit too much for an amateur.

c'mon bro, stop being so fuckin' gullible...deep in the bottom of your heart and brains you know your wrong...there might be some guys who've turned pro using 8-10ius...and they are those nobody pros who've got their pro card by winning bantamweight class at us nationals or something else ridiculous like that...

the fact is, assuming all the other factors...training, food, rest...are top notch, more drugs equals more muscle...simple as that...i have no idea how close you are with those top pros you're talking about but do you honestly believe they will tell you they inject 6x6iu gh and 1gram anabolics into their bodies a day...no they fucking wouldn't, even if they like and trust you ...the risk that info goes to public is way too big...it would destroy their career

spude
03-13-2011, 02:37 PM
was this redstar truly a woman, fine ass muscle hoe? maybe, just maybe, she was talkin' about female pros...then she might have had a point about them using less than blp...or i don't know, some of them actually seem to be more masculine than him ;)

...nah just kidding, for some reason i like talking shit today...please try to understand...i'm actually a nice guy, honestly...:)

HammerStrength12
03-13-2011, 02:57 PM
was this redstar truly a woman, fine ass muscle hoe? maybe, just maybe, she was talkin' about female pros...then she might have had a point about them using less than blp...or i don't know, some of them actually seem to be more masculine than him ;)

...nah just kidding, for some reason i like talking shit today...please try to understand...i'm actually a nice guy, honestly...:)

Masculinity is a mindset

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZTInxdsRKgc/TTJhfLBzeJI/AAAAAAAACmY/GsVBepjVauM/s1600/Dirty+Harry+1.jpg

GottaGetLean
03-13-2011, 03:04 PM
Masculinity is a mindset

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZTInxdsRKgc/TTJhfLBzeJI/AAAAAAAACmY/GsVBepjVauM/s1600/Dirty+Harry+1.jpg

ur a mindset

spude
03-13-2011, 03:12 PM
Masculinity is a mindset

LOL!!!

yes i know...sorry blp and all the sexy female bodybuilders here...didn't mean to disrespect anyone....except redstar;)...i guess i'm gonna get banned soon if don't stop insulting people but hey, shit happens:byeb:

Shadow
03-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Masculinity is a mindset

LOL, I'm watching this right now!

Shadow
03-13-2011, 03:21 PM
It amateur , for national qualification , you be impress by th quality contenders
, imagine me against Antoine vaillant , he' 10 years younger n kick my ass , we are taking no genetic like mr against best genetics in Canada

I give a shot cjc Monday for 2 weeks , will see

Keto contest I like it , I modify a lot palumbo one' to my need
Took few , trial n error

It's not a dream , it more since i spend so much goin backward at my point will b meaningless

End 6th national n spend more then others I am happy

I'm 265 n see abs , just that , it quite impressive from a 135 young buck insecure n small , 11 years help , 6 years cycle total help , once th step where you can't abuse steroid u play with hgh n result keep dial in

How much a pro spend for th arnold prep , no one will tel you
And that partially my goal

I really admire your mindset. People may disagree with some of what you do, but NOBODY should disagree with that mindset. I like reading your posts because they inspire me to give this shit my all. Keep up the good work.

asdf
03-13-2011, 04:44 PM
You are a cool dude blp. I like your honesty. Have you ever thought about using SEOs ?

-BLP-
03-14-2011, 12:09 AM
You are a cool dude blp. I like your honesty. Have you ever thought about using SEOs ?

i dabble with it little bit , it come too obvious on eyes once you overused, specially on smart judge panel ,, im th generation who thought ernie taylor biceps where real , my arms suck , over local injection in triceps not too noticeable , it about been smart, and far way from contest stage

looking at ****** ballon arms n look so real i was in surprise !

and th truth had come to me ,,, this ;

http://aslicksheen.com/

brospore
03-14-2011, 08:09 AM

This couldn't be further from the truth... but truly I do respect your drive to be a pro bodybuilder and it doesn't matter than you are spending many years salary on Pharmaceutical grade growth hormone, the main this is you are enjoying it.

The two thing's I'm concerned about is short changing your physique without carbohydrates, and the fact the upper back pain you are having might be some sort of bone cancer mediated by excess growth hormone... but you know what? We all travel our own paths and you need to go with your heart.

*RedStar*
03-14-2011, 01:11 PM
c'mon bro, stop being so fuckin' gullible...deep in the bottom of your heart and brains you know your wrong...there might be some guys who've turned pro using 8-10ius...and they are those nobody pros who've got their pro card by winning bantamweight class at us nationals or something else ridiculous like that...

the fact is, assuming all the other factors...training, food, rest...are top notch, more drugs equals more muscle...simple as that...i have no idea how close you are with those top pros you're talking about but do you honestly believe they will tell you they inject 6x6iu gh and 1gram anabolics into their bodies a day...no they fucking wouldn't, even if they like and trust you ...the risk that info goes to public is way too big...it would destroy their career

to each their own bud, believe what you want, I know what I know and you know what you know..

*RedStar*
03-14-2011, 01:12 PM

yes I like pussy :)

*RedStar*
03-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Benoit, I honestly think the keto diet is not a good one for you, from what I know of you and have seen I think you would do great on a normal 40/50/10 diet or something similar along those lines.. carbs are just so fucken essential bro.. and you have a quick metabolism so i dont see dieting to be a problem at all for you, I just feel that the keto diet has taken away so much of your fullness when you are on stage, I think the right diet would totally fix that up for you..

BigJD69
03-14-2011, 04:49 PM
^^I basically run a lowcarb/keto diet all year. Yesterday I ate like shit, I had my 2 shakes(Humapro) and 2 slices of Pizza Hut and a banana and I gained 3lbs. My body can not handle carbs I have to basically starve myself and do 1hr. cardio a day just to maintain my weight.

adpolice
03-14-2011, 05:16 PM
This couldn't be further from the truth... but truly I do respect your drive to be a pro bodybuilder and it doesn't matter than you are spending many years salary on Pharmaceutical grade growth hormone, the main this is you are enjoying it.

The two thing's I'm concerned about is short changing your physique without carbohydrates, and the fact the upper back pain you are having might be some sort of bone cancer mediated by excess growth hormone... but you know what? We all travel our own paths and you need to go with your heart.

Man relax!Don't play with words like cancer...What is wrong with you?Do you even know what bone cancer is?/without google search of course...

GottaGetLean
03-14-2011, 09:33 PM
^^I basically run a lowcarb/keto diet all year. Yesterday I ate like shit, I had my 2 shakes(Humapro) and 2 slices of Pizza Hut and a banana and I gained 3lbs. My body can not handle carbs I have to basically starve myself and do 1hr. cardio a day just to maintain my weight.

Well you cant really say your body can't take carbs because of that type of experience. 1. because when you do keto diets the rebound effect when eating carbs will be harsh ( water wise ). It's like that for every1, plus u had pizza lol. It's not like you were eating brown rice and sweet potato and gained weight. So don't be too quick to think your body cant handle carbs from 2 slices of pizza.

LIQUIDEX
03-14-2011, 09:47 PM
i'm starting to question this keto diet......been on it a few times n my cortisol is always through the roof.....i get anxious, racing thoughts, restlessness, low nuro chemicals like serotonin, which makes u not very happy, plus the shitty performance in the gym.....maybe keto should be kept for the last few weeks of dieting specifically for competing bbs as the level of leanness they aspire is fucking insane n unnatural......i maybe wrong, some say it takes a continuous 4 weeks of keto for the body to fully adapt n intern will ramp down the cortisol sense it mediates the conversion process of triglycerides n amino's to glucose........even if i control stimulants or i might say eliminate them, i still get the above symptoms......

what's ur thoughts/experiences

-LIQUIDEX-

Dre23
03-14-2011, 10:33 PM
^^I basically run a lowcarb/keto diet all year. Yesterday I ate like shit, I had my 2 shakes(Humapro) and 2 slices of Pizza Hut and a banana and I gained 3lbs. My body can not handle carbs I have to basically starve myself and do 1hr. cardio a day just to maintain my weight..

I think it takes a while for your body and your water levels to adapt to adding carbs back in after restricting them so harshly on keto. Pretty much what GGL says below.

Well you cant really say your body can't take carbs because of that type of experience. 1. because when you do keto diets the rebound effect when eating carbs will be harsh ( water wise ). It's like that for every1, plus u had pizza lol. It's not like you were eating brown rice and sweet potato and gained weight. So don't be too quick to think your body cant handle carbs from 2 slices of pizza.

Can't rep you again, but excellent info brotha.

i'm starting to question this keto diet......been on it a few times n my cortisol is always through the roof.....i get anxious, racing thoughts, restlessness, low nuro chemicals like serotonin, which makes u not very happy, plus the shitty performance in the gym.....maybe keto should be kept for the last few weeks of dieting specifically for competing bbs as the level of leanness they aspire is fucking insane n unnatural......i maybe wrong, some say it takes a continuous 4 weeks of keto for the body to fully adapt n intern will ramp down the cortisol sense it mediates the conversion process of triglycerides n amino's to glucose........even if i control stimulants or i might say eliminate them, i still get the above symptoms......

-LIQUIDEX-

I did keto for prob 12weeks a couple of times and felt like shit outside of the 2days after my cheat meal. I had to keep training volume low (which i hate) and I just felt like I was dragging ass. And this was even after the first couple of weeks when your body supposedly adapts. I do think that it does work great for some people, but it is just too cookie cutter for everyone to do it the way Dave has it laid out. That's why I think that it is best to either hire him, or figure it out yourself.

I currently do carbs at 4 of my six meals and feel great and training is going well. I don't overdo the carbs, but just keep enough for energy and training and cognition.

-BLP-
03-14-2011, 11:15 PM

swarming vulgar mass of infected virulency

in stench and filth i will get huge

i double my body weight upon time , and now , muscle imbalance , postural weakness most everybody has one , th difference at 265 it enhanced th situation , i need theraphy , specialist , for me to learn how to handle that weight ,,

gain 100 pounds and let me know

thk u

Benoit, I honestly think the keto diet is not a good one for you, from what I know of you and have seen I think you would do great on a normal 40/50/10 diet or something similar along those lines.. carbs are just so fucken essential bro.. and you have a quick metabolism so i dont see dieting to be a problem at all for you, I just feel that the keto diet has taken away so much of your fullness when you are on stage, I think the right diet would totally fix that up for you..

side triceps was 2 years ago, year of masteron anxiety disorder , i look good , mind wasnt right , i get beaten by christ white who get pro card on last year , then renaldo gairy , wbff pro , muscle mania winner , tons of muscle mag cover and hassan jamma muscle tech who work with fouad , mega fucking line up lol for a average joe genetic i ended 4th

then , th front pic, last week b4 contest last year, cut fat , sodium last few days, and water at end , i look somewhere leaner n ended look flat , i should had not change th plan n keep on what i was doin ,, that all

i love keto and wont change , i hate carb make me watery , tired , thinking of food , and agressive , on keto im little lost n harmless , carb in n out im too agressive with swing moods , i carb every 5 days one meal like a maniac n it does th job

lastyear again zane watson n matthew roberts guys who' at 25 years old had bigger legs then me ,, tim love n adam headland , looking at them it was obvious i will need a extra year of mass and time/experience to nail a to z , now so out publicly, i got to prove myself

th keto i do , it's not palumbo keto ,, palumbo keto for me it truly impossible , i modify and adapt

LIQUIDEX
03-15-2011, 05:06 AM
looking ripped BLP, the sad part is i know what it takes to look like u, n it's an insane amounts of pharmaceuticals that i can't afford, maybe i'll start walking the track to support my vain pursuit........lol

-LIQUIDEX-

JamesWebb
03-15-2011, 08:11 AM

good luck brother, enjoy these last couple weeks before crunch time starts. can't wait to see you kill it this year bro, if anyone deserves it you do.

Sieve
03-15-2011, 09:04 AM
swarming vulgar mass of infected virulency

in stench and filth i will get huge

i double my body weight upon time , and now , muscle imbalance , postural weakness most everybody has one , th difference at 265 it enhanced th situation , i need theraphy , specialist , for me to learn how to handle that weight ,,

gain 100 pounds and let me know

thk u

side triceps was 2 years ago, year of masteron anxiety disorder , i look good , mind wasnt right , i get beaten by christ white who get pro card on last year , then renaldo gairy , wbff pro , muscle mania winner , tons of muscle mag cover and hassan jamma muscle tech who work with fouad , mega fucking line up lol for a average joe genetic i ended 4th

then , th front pic, last week b4 contest last year, cut fat , sodium last few days, and water at end , i look somewhere leaner n ended look flat , i should had not change th plan n keep on what i was doin ,, that all

i love keto and wont change , i hate carb make me watery , tired , thinking of food , and agressive , on keto im little lost n harmless , carb in n out im too agressive with swing moods , i carb every 5 days one meal like a maniac n it does th job

lastyear again zane watson n matthew roberts guys who' at 25 years old had bigger legs then me ,, tim love n adam headland , looking at them it was obvious i will need a extra year of mass and time/experience to nail a to z , now so out publicly, i got to prove myself

th keto i do , it's not palumbo keto ,, palumbo keto for me it truly impossible , i modify and adapt

Whats your keto diet like?

Widge
03-15-2011, 11:44 AM

agree with this, sure if you havent been eating carbs for a while and you ate some pizza then your guna put on a couple lbs of water/glycogen, doesent mean you put on 3lbs of fat and cant handle carbs, espcially if your a big dude easy for weight to fluctuate.

-BLP-
03-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Whats your keto diet like?

high fat , fat on every meal , low fat = no size , 8 meal , every 3 hours / 6 meal = small + insomnia / carb meal evry 5th days / carb meal 7th days lol 6 th i cant move , 7th days i use stimulant to catabolic level / 5th days perfect

low sodium evry 2 meal = seem so much easier overall / without sodium = fell weak

always in overload protein state like

1# 7 raw eggs - 2# 300 gr salmon - 3# 300gr red steak + 4# 300 gr chicken + fish oil + fiber + olive oil ( repeat 5-8#)

if 40gr protein each meal = small / eat veggies if hungry

i dont do slow cardio = wtf boring crap to suicide for weaken mind

i do 15 min HIIT sprint cardio, you wont loose muscle in 15 minute
and natron deadlift cardio , fuck**** insane melt burn fat machine you become 200 reps deadlift in 20 min , 10 set of 20 reps , 1 min rest

i used light stimulant without days are lame n seem struggle

th water intake is truly high , 10 liters a day

Sieve
03-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Awesome! Intersting that you mentioned you dont grow without fat. Thx for the reply

spude
03-15-2011, 02:34 PM
high fat , fat on every meal , low fat = no size , 8 meal , every 3 hours / 6 meal = small + insomnia / carb meal evry 5th days / carb meal 7th days lol 6 th i cant move , 7th days i use stimulant to catabolic level / 5th days perfect

low sodium evry 2 meal = seem so much easier overall / without sodium = fell weak

1# 7 raw eggs - 2# 300 gr salmon - 3# 300gr red steak + 4# 300 gr chicken + fish oil + fiber + olive oil ( repeat 5-8#)

and natron deadlift cardio , fuck**** insane melt burn fat machine you become 200 reps deadlift in 20 min , 10 set of 20 reps , 1 min rest

how many days a week do you do hiit? right from the beginning of the diet? off season also? i personally like keeping cardio to absolute minimum, while bulking no cardio at all, dieting as little as possible, that suicidal boring low intensity crap ;)
...same with carbs, even while dieting i keep them as high as possible so that i still loose enough fat...guess we are completely different when it comes to dieting...good luck for these last bulking days and then prep after that, don't forget to give us little sneak peaks of your progress every once in a while

toxic Avenger
03-15-2011, 11:33 PM

This is a very informative log. Thanks for running this. This kind of info is where it's at. One can tell this has come from years of trial, error and adaptation. Some of the young guys should be paying close attention.

-BLP-
03-15-2011, 11:56 PM

-LIQUIDEX-

gabba , piracetam , phenibut = relax / once your too hyper " carb meal "

-BLP-
03-16-2011, 12:10 AM
how many days a week do you do hiit? right from the beginning of the diet? off season also? i personally like keeping cardio to absolute minimum, while bulking no cardio at all, dieting as little as possible, that suicidal boring low intensity crap ;)
...same with carbs, even while dieting i keep them as high as possible so that i still loose enough fat...guess we are completely different when it comes to dieting...good luck for these last bulking days and then prep after that, don't forget to give us little sneak peaks of your progress every once in a while

cardio only pre contest , on th 5th days no carb i do nothing , lazy day no carb , carb meal at night , do always legs the day after , only time heavy legs seem to work to satisfaction

first 2 week i do cardio empty stomach , then need a meal to do cardio or if not way too weak , th first 2 weeks i loose 20-25 pounds of unwanted water

i carb meal right away the 5th days i dont wait two week, if do so = small

week 3-7th of dieting i do 4 days on gym - one days off - twice a day gym , i do hitt twice in 5 days , usually late night to swallow extra calories if so, natron high reps deadlift morning , always nap before weightlifting / i called th3-7th th fell good one / you look good u fell light , chin up n dips are pleasure , you sprint easy

week 8-11th of dieting i go gym once a day , alternate cardio n gym day , at that point twice a day , seem overtraining , over demanding , at that point you keep mass nothing else / this is what i called th 7-11 weeks , th fell like shit home stretch, i want to b alone time ,,,

evry 2.5 days shape peak after carb meal , then look flat , then look better following week , useless take bf% callipers it' change so much in a day you get all confused , th meltdown fat process so fast , it' intense , no one will say im ready when im 4 weeks out

keto more then 12 weeks it' too much , keto you can be ready in 9 weeks , i give 11 weeks for room of mistake'

-BLP-
03-16-2011, 12:13 AM
This is a very informative log. Thanks for running this. This kind of info is where it's at. One can tell this has come from years of trial, error and adaptation. Some of the young guys should be paying close attention.

thk u , i mix frosty knowledge , my own experience , palumbo + metabolic ideas of mauro dispaquale

fat intake is so underrated

protein protect muscle = 4 hours

fat protect cells = 2 weeks

LIQUIDEX
03-16-2011, 12:14 AM
BLP ur awesome, u should be on tv......lol

-LIQUIDEX-

toxic Avenger
03-16-2011, 04:47 PM
BLP ur awesome, u should be on tv......lol

-LIQUIDEX-
That's what I keep saying.

adpolice
03-16-2011, 05:21 PM
thk u , i mix frosty knowledge , my own experience , palumbo + metabolic ideas of mauro dispaquale

fat intake is so underrated

protein protect muscle = 4 hours

fat protect cells = 2 weeks

Once i introduced a lot of fats in my diet great things started to happen...i'll never go back to figure protocols like egg whites for breakfast:no:

-BLP-
03-17-2011, 02:28 AM
That's what I keep saying.

thk u , i did a movie

mexico;
http://www.ficunam.unam.mx/pelicula_en.php?i=58

http://www.metafilms.ca/eng/index.php?/projets/les-lignes-ennemies/

vienna;

http://www.viennale.at/en/programm/filme/3810.shtml

it play in fest around th world in this now,, i hate glamour crap .. a military who take steroid was a perfect role lol

toronto
http://tiff08.ca/filmsandschedules/tiffbelllightbox/2011/201012210056212/

last year facebook korean fest ( korean production made in canada )
http://gl-es.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=335031906126

only international fest no dvd print ,, yet

MikeyMojo36
03-17-2011, 02:33 AM
thk u , i did a movie

mexico;

vienna;

it play in fest around th world in this now,, i hate glamour crap .. a military who take steroid was a perfect role lol

toronto

Ahh you look like one BAMF with that shotgun!

toxic Avenger
03-17-2011, 05:22 PM
thk u , i did a movie

mexico;

vienna;

toronto

Good

-BLP-
03-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Ahh you look like one BAMF with that shotgun!

LOL thk u , but sincerely my gf more dangerous ! haha

MikeyMojo36
03-18-2011, 05:16 PM
"layne make th boring natural bbing ,, exciting and fun !!!!,,, but still ,, viva hormone,, fucking 4 times a day on 2gr enan at 36 yo, it's fun too

i inject evryday for 6 years totally and he's deadlift more then me

layne a inspiration to go on hrt with erectile dysfunction n look forward to found fertility again"

BLP you're crazy. Hows the 18ius treating you so far?

This thread his reached a plateau of interest. All the haters are gone. But be quiet...if we're too loud they'll come back.

MikeyMojo36
03-18-2011, 05:23 PM
just read more of your posts in that thread. PRICELESS. You even got citation from Mike Arnold lolll. What a prick

AlphaMaleDawg
03-18-2011, 11:30 PM
For now 27 til 30 then 32 to 35 years old , I fuck , wow , a lots , not saying I'm better ,not playing th macho game , when steroid fat supplement at right place cum 3 times a day it' quite fun , last year had a shitty girl haha and now boom back on pornstar fun in stable relationship Like I had the testosterone of 18yo. Once again .. But me at 18yo I was stupid, naive , it was into music not girl had a girlfriend and wasn't really take care of her , the upcoming generation is more sexually advance then mine , Anw now at 36 ... No more Rec drug but party , natural in bed haha here you go , in propionate cum I believe , androgenic and semptiternal lust i share , I live aphrodisiac unreality

If all that wild sex n magical orgasm mean die younger be it ..

lmfao at this post. sounds alpha as fuck

-BLP-
03-18-2011, 11:38 PM
LoL , those creative moments

I know tons in same bangwagon , they remain silent and laugh big time

I am a mike Arnold fan , did not know he was a extreme guru who' like death metal

-BLP-
03-18-2011, 11:40 PM
Serono out this week doing Jin Aq for few days , 18ui Serono not even comparable at 30ui Jin aq , 30ui jin aq fell like 10ui Serono

MikeyMojo36
03-19-2011, 12:30 AM
My problem with Mike Arnold...he makes comments and follows them up with "Anyone who would think otherwise is stupid" look at the Gut thread on MD. He does this over and over in his responses.

AlphaMaleDawg
03-19-2011, 07:47 AM
My problem with Mike Arnold...he makes comments and follows them up with "Anyone who would think otherwise is stupid" look at the Gut thread on MD. He does this over and over in his responses.

well in his defense, if he says something is stupid, it almost always is. Mike Arnold is a very valuable resource to have as he is extremely knowledgeable about this stuff. He has helped me personally many times with annoying questions I may have had

MikeyMojo36
03-19-2011, 08:18 AM
well in his defense, if he says something is stupid, it almost always is. Mike Arnold is a very valuable resource to have as he is extremely knowledgeable about this stuff. He has helped me personally many times with annoying questions I may have had

Yeah you're right. I guess I hate him for the fact that he speaks to everyone as though they were retarded...then again when I put myself in your view -- everyone he speaks to usually is retarded...sigh...I'm off to the gym!

LIQUIDEX
03-19-2011, 08:22 AM
who is this mike arnold character, tried lookin him under the members list........no luck

you got me interested, what's his screen name..........also his home address, tel#, liscence plate, and favorite color for undieees...........lol

but seriously, who's this mike arnold guy, screen name please

-LIQUIDEX-

AlphaMaleDawg
03-19-2011, 09:01 AM
who is this mike arnold character, tried lookin him under the members list........no luck

you got me interested, what's his screen name..........also his home address, tel#, liscence plate, and favorite color for undieees...........lol

but seriously, who's this mike arnold guy, screen name please

-LIQUIDEX-

he is on the MD forums, not here. his username is simply "Mike Arnold." I believe his undies were blue that one time...wait never mind

JamesWebb
04-06-2011, 11:38 PM
bump for a BLP update.

LIQUIDEX
04-06-2011, 11:40 PM
bump for a BLP update.

he's on vacation now.............

he has a thread about it, forgot it's title, something with BLP n vacation!!

-BLP-
04-08-2011, 12:48 AM
http://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4d0-92cd-63c1.jpghttp://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4d0-92e3-7eb6.jpghttp://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4d0-92f8-24b0.jpghttp://184.72.239.143/mu/4ac6a4d0-930a-e99b.jpg
punta Cana , one week , off cycle

starting dieting this comin Saturday

enjoy th week , dry hot weather , all you can eat meat 24:7 i hold th 265
this is what I look like now none even dieting or cardio yet

will try for once an entire pharmagrade cycle , i don't expect much difference but still for th aim of..

spude
04-08-2011, 01:44 AM
looking big, yes...but i honestly think the lack of tren can be seen in your physique...how many weeks out? i think you should try taking tren ace ed till the day of the show, starting now...it's just a couple of months, not gonna destroy your mental/physical health or relationship, just do it ma man!

-BLP-
04-08-2011, 07:47 AM
looking big, yes...but i honestly think the lack of tren can be seen in your physique...how many weeks out? i think you should try taking tren ace ed till the day of the show, starting now...it's just a couple of months, not gonna destroy your mental/physical health or relationship, just do it ma man!

tren too old for tren , will diet 10 weeks , keto goes fast , will go tren last 3 weeks since about only thing who bring 6 to 4%bf, easier , and yes it will destroy my mental health if i go beyond 3 weeks , i already know that , i prefer high anabolics n hgh game ,, is it better then a masteron/tren/winny/halo stack.. not at all ,, but health , asl, ast , hbp , kidney doesnt allow me to handle those things ,, th invincible years are behind , primobol + npp + prop , eq , gh and that about it ,,

spude
04-08-2011, 08:34 AM
tren too old for tren , will diet 10 weeks , keto goes fast , will go tren last 3 weeks since about only thing who bring 6 to 4%bf, easier , and yes it will destroy my mental health if i go beyond 3 weeks , i already know that , i prefer high anabolics n hgh game ,, is it better then a masteron/tren/winny/halo stack.. not at all ,, but health , asl, ast , hbp , kidney doesnt allow me to handle those things ,, th invincible years are behind , primobol + npp + prop , eq , gh and that about it ,,

ok bro, to each his own...based on those few pics i just thought your physique lacked that hardness-fullness combo tren gives, the ability to look kinda tight even in the off-season, the ability to look bigger than you really are...it's a matter of opinion i guess but i don't see tren only as a dieting drug but more as a all-around mass-builder/-keeper and physique changer...anyway, good luck and take care of your health too! and keep us posted...

toxic Avenger
04-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Looking pretty thick Benoit! Rest up for the charge. Looking forward to your look and a few months.

The Big Sexy
04-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Hams look to have a really good belly on them - good stuff! I'd do a drive by shooting for hams like that.

AlphaMaleDawg
04-08-2011, 10:39 PM
ok bro, to each his own...based on those few pics i just thought your physique lacked that hardness-fullness combo tren gives, the ability to look kinda tight even in the off-season, the ability to look bigger than you really are...it's a matter of opinion i guess but i don't see tren only as a dieting drug but more as a all-around mass-builder/-keeper and physique changer...anyway, good luck and take care of your health too! and keep us posted...

I just started tren for the first time on thursday. 50mg ed. your little post here is getting me excited. My only problem is I just started a new job so my diet has been dirty lately when it's usually really clean. You think the tren will counter this to some degree until I am more established and can bring my meals to work? I am eating dirty and higher cals than usual

-BLP-
04-08-2011, 11:12 PM

trust me ,, give me a clean liver n will max out on tren ,,

considering i had in past lee priest off season i am happy

mass keto + cycle carb + high efa did great to me a tad watery but i dont care

did no cardio off season n will do hiit sprint n high rep deadlift cardio from now on , be a great shock

thk u

considering i built my shape no masteron / winy / adrol / halo / dbol n used tren never more then 3 weeks,,, all th goodies who' do work im proud

-BLP-
04-08-2011, 11:14 PM
I just started tren for the first time on thursday. 50mg ed. your little post here is getting me excited. My only problem is I just started a new job so my diet has been dirty lately when it's usually really clean. You think the tren will counter this to some degree until I am more established and can bring my meals to work? I am eating dirty and higher cals than usual

u b fine n in shape ,,, but you could get to a rough temper or out of patience easy,, at least it does to me ,,, like romano said so well " tren is divorce in a bottle "

AlphaMaleDawg
04-08-2011, 11:14 PM
yo BLP i was just on vacation myself. went on a cruise with 13 old college friends. You would have been very proud of my shenanigans. lots of easy sluts on that boat who love muscles

-BLP-
04-08-2011, 11:49 PM
YouTube - Bodybuilding Motivation - Call Me Hardcore!

LIQUIDEX
04-09-2011, 12:23 AM
YouTube - Bodybuilding Motivation - Call Me Hardcore! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uHW86PqOjk)

You can thank me later BLP............LOL

7uHW86PqOjk

donJAZYResko
04-09-2011, 07:26 AM
You can thank me later BLP............LOL
:loser:

lol :D

LIQUIDEX
04-09-2011, 09:09 AM
lol :D

oh you take that back buddy.............i'm fine with the lol and smily face, what's up with the loser smiliy <<<<<<<< NIgga, Do u know who u fuckin wid???? <<<<<<<< you must lost yo damn mind homie.........

get ready for some un-lubricated ass molestation daawg. fo realz!!!

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

donJAZYResko
04-09-2011, 10:16 AM
Relax Dude :wank:
These smileys are cool. Don't be so nervous :D

-BLP-
04-09-2011, 10:48 AM
yah liquidex you did not understand that those donjazy well know motivation vid are his creation ,,, it's an honor to be part of it

adpolice
04-09-2011, 10:50 AM
Relax Dude :wank:
These smileys are cool. Don't be so nervous :D

he suffers roid rage..

donJAZYResko
04-09-2011, 11:02 AM
yah liquidex you did not understand that those donjazy well know motivation vid are his creation ,,, it's an honor to be part of it

Exaclty... BLP, thanks to you this movie has real Hardcore atmosphere!

LIQUIDEX
04-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Exaclty... BLP, thanks to you this movie has real Hardcore atmosphere!

really, you made that vid.........yeah, i didn't know that.

lol.........i was just having a little fun, like i always do.
.................................................. .................................................. ..

i watched the vid, i have to say BLP, you are NUTZ<<<<<<< but in a good way lol.

donJAZYResko
04-09-2011, 01:54 PM
really, you made that vid.........yeah, i didn't know that.

lol.........i was just having a little fun, like i always do.
.................................................. .................................................. ..

i watched the vid, i have to say BLP, you are NUTZ<<<<<<< but in a good way lol.

Yeah Bro! WallEast "donJAZYResko" = one person...;)

-BLP-
04-09-2011, 05:28 PM
first day ,,, cardio empty stomach for 2 weeks , cardio was deadlift n fail lol

haha goal was 135 pounds 200 reps in 20 minutes , i hit about 127

giving up sugar give light acidic feeling in stomach,,
for 8 weeks will do 4 days on - one day off - cardio n weight 6 hours after
cardio alternate between natron deadlift , step master 15 min , hiit sprint 15 min

the list of supplements it' pretty long haha

8 meal a day, every 3 hours around clock , only meal with carb it' dry oatmeal right after done weight , see how it goes with oatmeal after weight for few weeks, i consider my bodyfat secure enough doing so

bpi rx6 now unnaproved in canada need to stack on it ,, love tha shit

-BLP-
04-11-2011, 01:25 AM
was on vacation , then newyorker bought all Serono haha high season

starting tomorow cycle
I'm 260 , 68 days out
Serono + primo + prop + light deca / aromasin for th next 3 weeks
prop I hav is mmmmm virormone , water base prop by Nordic consider by many best prop in world
primobolan is real shering , real shering oil always kind stuck in top part , if not if you know it fake
deca obs organon th one made post flood from Pakistan
I love ugl I'm trying for th sake of

I buy all vitamin n supplement keto need
I'm a mono eater , meaning one item only per meal
almost raw bloody rare , raw eggs twice a day , 20gr dry oatmeal after weightlift

cardio is 15 min step master , torture , high rep deadlift again torture , and 15 min hiit sprint , will stick to high fat on every meal , and 60gr protein per meal for 8 meal a day

ratio is 480 prot - 160 fat - 20gr carb

vit d , calcium , coq10 , fish oil , omega , proviron , 500ui hcg , probiotic , vit c , zma , NAC , joint care , b6 for prolactin

once I get keto anxious which his not yet
piracetam + GABA + phenibut = cns relaxation

salmon , steak , beef , shrimp , olive oil , turkey , chicken , sodium every other meal
and celery if get craving

that my next 3 weeks program

LIQUIDEX
04-11-2011, 06:17 AM
^^^^^^^^ Best of luck in your prep BLP, thanks for sharing detailed information, i always enjoyed your chem/diet posts.

i was wondering if you were going to post regular picture updates, others on this this site are documenting their contest transformation with weekly or bi-weekly picture updates.

it would be nice if we get see your progress as you go.

Again, Best of Luck in your prep.

spude
04-11-2011, 10:34 AM

yeah i think it would, assuming it's legit...are you running test and/or something else with it as well? in my opinion tren is good for both cutting and bulking, it makes even a dirty bulk a bit cleaner and makes it actually possible to build muscle and burn fat simultaneously while cutting...maybe it's just all in my head but in my opinion, used for longer periods of time, tren also gives that certain look i was talking about...with gh it's even more prominent

-BLP-
04-11-2011, 11:18 AM
http://www.amazing-glutathione.com/raw-eggs.html

rAw organic grain feed chickens in freedom= raw eggs = full hormones

SwoleChamp
04-11-2011, 11:19 AM
kill it bro!

-BLP-
04-11-2011, 12:23 PM
yeah i think it would, assuming it's legit...are you running test and/or something else with it as well? in my opinion tren is good for both cutting and bulking, it makes even a dirty bulk a bit cleaner and makes it actually possible to build muscle and burn fat simultaneously while cutting...maybe it's just all in my head but in my opinion, used for longer periods of time, tren also gives that certain look i was talking about...with gh it's even more prominent

tren + enan + slin + gh year basis = want to be pro bber intention

-BLP-
04-11-2011, 03:03 PM
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

ob205
04-12-2011, 12:29 PM
BLP, I see you are doing some sort of high rep deadlift I am assuming as some sort of metabolic work. Have you ever thought of kettlebell swings instead, not as taxing on body.

Would like to hear your ideas on the deads though.

adpolice
04-12-2011, 03:29 PM
BLP, I see you are doing some sort of high rep deadlift I am assuming as some sort of metabolic work. Have you ever thought of kettlebell swings instead, not as taxing on body.

i love kettlebells!

AlphaMaleDawg
04-12-2011, 10:40 PM

yea running 75mg ED of test prop with 50mg ED of tren acetate. I decided to dirty bulk this time because I am just so tired of years of strict dieting that I just want to enjoy food for the time being. Basically my macros are way higher than they should be. I can lose fat so easily anyway (yet i gain fat even more easily). Hopefully tren keeps me lean

-BLP-
04-12-2011, 11:06 PM

i got small kettlebells home ,, i read extensive russian philosophy of it ,, i guess i never reall fall in love with th tabata / kettle training

like crashcrew wrote ,,, you grip n rip ,,,

high rep deadlift is a challenge of torture ,, it excruciating ,, only do pre contest tho,, wont hav th guts to do year basis

th metabolism high fast burn fat machine you become worth th disgusting war ,, and once you adapt ,, you are really proud ,, you almost come to stranger and say , hi , i deadlift 200 times today : )

-BLP-
04-13-2011, 12:23 AM
im 262 n lov th way i look at gym ,, lost 3 pounds in 4 days ,, fast water lost weight ,, as usual ,, will refeed only after a week dieting i guess , at 21 gr carb a day im fine for now , no cns out of border or insomnia or too over drastic mass lost ,,

auric
04-13-2011, 08:04 AM
yea running 75mg ED of test prop with 50mg ED of tren acetate. I decided to dirty bulk this time because I am just so tired of years of strict dieting that I just want to enjoy food for the time being. Basically my macros are way higher than they should be. I can lose fat so easily anyway (yet i gain fat even more easily). Hopefully tren keeps me lean

Didn't you havea big post on another board about how you will never dirty bulk again? You thought there was absolutely no reason to eat shit to put mass on, etc? Just curious, i remember it because you were so vehement in your opinions.

its funny how peoples opinions change board to board.

spude
04-13-2011, 09:30 AM

you're g2g...then again i hope you're lean to begin with, starting a dirty bulk while being fat would be stupid, imo...anyway, based on you saying loosing fat is easy i assume you're in good shape, right? just be careful with those cals if/when dropping tren...or be a man and run it year round, "want to be pro bber intention", like blp said :p

AlphaMaleDawg
04-13-2011, 12:53 PM
Didn't you havea big post on another board about how you will never dirty bulk again? You thought there was absolutely no reason to eat shit to put mass on, etc? Just curious, i remember it because you were so vehement in your opinions.

its funny how peoples opinions change board to board.

lol no you are right, I think dirty bulking is stupid. I am just doing it now because mentally I was worn out from focusing too hard on meal timing and every little calorie consumed. I am going against my own opinion basically. I guess it might make me a hypocrite, but at least I know I don't agree with what I am doing

AlphaMaleDawg
04-13-2011, 12:55 PM
you're g2g...then again i hope you're lean to begin with, starting a dirty bulk while being fat would be stupid, imo...anyway, based on you saying loosing fat is easy i assume you're in good shape, right? just be careful with those cals if/when dropping tren...or be a man and run it year round, "want to be pro bber intention", like blp said :p

thanks yea I am lean already as you see in my avatar. and no I don't think I will ever run it year round. If I did, I would most definitely need to switch to the enanthate ester at some point because 365 injections per year sounds pretty crappy. I bet it would be fun though to run tren year round!

auric
04-13-2011, 12:57 PM
lol no you are right, I think dirty bulking is stupid. I am just doing it now because mentally I was worn out from focusing too hard on meal timing and every little calorie consumed. I am going against my own opinion basically. I guess it might make me a hypocrite, but at least I know I don't agree with what I am doing

i am osiris over there, it just jumped out at me. This stupid name is a character of mine in World of Warcraft. Wasnt paying attention when i created this account, LOL!

Anyway, i dont think its bad loosening up. Staying at 10%ish will let you get great results IMO. And as far as obsessing over the food, why? Get your protein and healthy fats, your body will tell you when you need carbs. You will not get the size you want trying to have razor crisp abs all year without having to up doseages. I think you are on the right track and i definitely respect the passion you have for the sport.

AlphaMaleDawg
04-13-2011, 01:09 PM
i am osiris over there, it just jumped out at me. This stupid name is a character of mine in World of Warcraft. Wasnt paying attention when i created this account, LOL!

Anyway, i dont think its bad loosening up. Staying at 10%ish will let you get great results IMO. And as far as obsessing over the food, why? Get your protein and healthy fats, your body will tell you when you need carbs. You will not get the size you want trying to have razor crisp abs all year without having to up doseages. I think you are on the right track and i definitely respect the passion you have for the sport.

ohhh of course I recognize you as Osiris. Somehow you managed to kick the WoW addiction which is impressive. I purposely refused to ever play that game because I knew it would limit my social life big time since I was in college when it came out lol

thanks for the compliment I appreciate it. I wouldn't say it's a passion for the sport (though I do have great interest in it), but more like a passion for being the best I can be. Wherever it takes me, I don't know, but I won't lose sleep over it either way since I have another career. And yes I am still getting the protein, carbs, and fats, just more of them than usual due to not caring as much about calories. Besides I just got back from a 1 week cruise ship vacation a week and a half ago and was a diet nazi before it. I think I earned the mental break. Might as well run some good gear with it to put it to use, right?

-BLP-
04-13-2011, 01:18 PM
alpha ,, you should start a tren / cycle log

will b interesting ,,

-BLP-
04-13-2011, 08:13 PM
deadlift 160 vs throwing up 3

AlphaMaleDawg
04-13-2011, 08:27 PM
alpha ,, you should start a tren / cycle log

will b interesting ,,

I am not good at keeping logs but I can update in this thread from time to time. I am finishing day 7 now and so far no sides except one time I got the tren cough but it was no big deal. I am trying not to look at my physique on purpose or weigh myself because that will mess with my mind

-BLP-
04-13-2011, 09:19 PM
I am not good at keeping logs but I can update in this thread from time to time. I am finishing day 7 now and so far no sides except one time I got the tren cough but it was no big deal. I am trying not to look at my physique on purpose or weigh myself because that will mess with my mind

injection in lower body ,, 1 minute counted slow injection ,, you be fine ,, too fast too quick ,, cough ,, ,, real slow in legs work 90% of time

s2h
04-13-2011, 09:53 PM
lol no you are right, I think dirty bulking is stupid. I am just doing it now because mentally I was worn out from focusing too hard on meal timing and every little calorie consumed. I am going against my own opinion basically. I guess it might make me a hypocrite, but at least I know I don't agree with what I am doingthat cruise turned it on you..too many goodies...i like a dirty bulk..

AlphaMaleDawg
04-13-2011, 10:49 PM
that cruise turned it on you..too many goodies...i like a dirty bulk..

man I was eating so much good food on that cruise. I couldn't help but grab a chicken finger every time I walked by the dam buffet on the pool deck. It was glorious

s2h
04-13-2011, 11:01 PM
man I was eating so much good food on that cruise. I couldn't help but grab a chicken finger every time I walked by the dam buffet on the pool deck. It was gloriousyep..everytime i go on vacation..its like pulling teeth to get my diet back on track..

IRAQ
04-14-2011, 05:43 AM
BLP you are a monster man

-BLP-
04-14-2011, 11:23 PM
BLP you are a monster man

haha thk uhttp://tapa.tk/mu/4ac6a4a4-ba38-9a2d.jpg

adpolice
04-15-2011, 12:20 AM
^^^Freak!

-BLP-
04-15-2011, 01:48 AM