PDA

View Full Version : HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO/ACCESS BBING: Mon (1/10/11)9pm: VICTOR RICHARDS! Plus: Dr. Jose Antonio!

Jeff The Producer
01-10-2011, 06:36 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/banners/HMR-V2.jpg

http://rxmuscle.com/images/banners/ALR_Logo%203%20Spot%20Colors.jpg

Bodybuilding legend Victor Richards joins Heavy Muscle Radio and gets in depth into his training techniques, philosophies on life, and why he never became Mr. Olympia!

Dr. Jose Antonio joins Dave Palumbo to discuss the real science behind bodybuilding supplementation, what works, what doesn't, what's relevant and what's bunk!

Plus: Co-Host Chris Aceto joins Dave as always, and gives us the Guru Q&A!

And, Aaron Singerman brings his Ask Dave Q&A Segment, answering questions that you can submit to Dave Palumbo to read on the radio show!

Stay tuned, because following Heavy Muscle Radio is another episode of Access Bodybuilding with Aaron Singerman and Stacey Thompson!

HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO airs on Monday, January 10th, 2010 at 9PM EST/6 PM PST. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

Click here to listen to HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html)

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 a few hours after the show for your convenience.

---

VICTOR RICHARDS!

http://www.bodybuilder.ro/gallery/thebest/Victor%20Richards%2005.jpg

Dr. JOSE ANTONIO!

http://www.joseantoniophd.com/graphics/bio/bio_publications_18.jpg

GDavis
01-10-2011, 06:52 PM
I wonder how long it will take Jeff to post. I will PM Aaron to make him work faster.....LOL

AVBG
01-10-2011, 08:01 PM
I wonder how long it will take Jeff to post. I will PM Aaron to make him work faster.....LOL

Lol.. JTP only chimes in when he's kept waiting or Aaron puts a foot in his mouth.. Lol @ the recent after-hours opening intro Aarron's VM greeting!

JamesWebb
01-10-2011, 08:16 PM
Lol.. JTP only chimes in when he's kept waiting or Aaron puts a foot in his mouth.. Lol @ the recent after-hours opening intro Aarron's VM greeting!

lol that was funny shit.

Jeff The Producer
01-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Heavy Muscle Radio / Access Bodybuilding are now posted on RXMUSCLE.COM! Click here to listen and download! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html)

AussieMuscle
01-10-2011, 08:46 PM
LOL @ Bowl-Talk-Radio getting a mention during 'Ask Dave' segment..

I will see what I can do..

Aaron Singerman
01-10-2011, 09:13 PM
Heavy Muscle Radio is now posted on RXMUSCLE.COM! Click here to listen and download! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html)

***Please note, ACCESS BODYBUILDING will be added to the podcast later tonight. For now, enjoy Heavy Muscle Radio!

Actually, ACCESS BODYBUILDING will be a totally separate mp3/podcast from now on... So REALLY, it's not late. Jeff is right on time! Yay!

GDavis
01-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Actually, ACCESS BODYBUILDING will be a totally separate mp3/podcast from now on... So REALLY, it's not late. Jeff is right on time! Yay!

So is it going to have it's own icon with replays under the "radio shows"

Aaron Singerman
01-10-2011, 09:47 PM
So is it going to have it's own icon with replays under the "radio shows"

I'm not sure about that... I guess it's up to Jeff.

GDavis
01-10-2011, 09:52 PM
I'm not sure about that... I guess it's up to Jeff.

I think you should ask your boss to ask jeff to latter tell jeff it should be considered.LOL

You should it is more show promotion and on main site.

Jeff The Producer
01-10-2011, 10:24 PM

Aaron is very excited about the mp3's being separated!!

GDavis
01-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Dave needs to have Aaron and Jeff on a After Hours Relationship mending Dr. Phil kind of thing

Aaron Singerman
01-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Dave needs to have Aaron and Jeff on a After Hours Relationship mending Dr. Phil kind of thing

I honestly love Jeff... In a non-gay way. I would be HAPPY and WILLING to have a Dr. Phil-like AFTER HOURS show!

AussieMuscle
01-10-2011, 10:53 PM
I honestly love Jeff... In a non-gay way. I would be HAPPY and WILLING to have a Dr. Phil-like AFTER HOURS show!

I thought you had the scoop for your next article that it was in a gay way?

romans
01-10-2011, 10:59 PM

"Studies show..."
"Studies show..."
"Studies show..."

hmmm sounds familiar

was it Carbo-hydrate man, JTP? or was it BLACKman, Dave?

And of course then we have the government conspiracy- conflict of interests with pharma to explain anytime some gov agency says what I am selling based on voodoo science is is not good.

Great infomercial that is why anyone who has half a brain would rather listen to off-topic shows- at least u dont have to listen to absoluste BS just to pay someone's car lease etc

Now we have a totally crazy nigerian which is telling the truth-

romans
01-10-2011, 11:06 PM
"Why is that every BBer is broke?

"BBing does not make people stupid, it attracts stupid people"

lol crazy Vic is speaking the truth

romans
01-10-2011, 11:28 PM
the Vic Richards institute is as real as supplement companies scientific studies. Evil Peope cant comprehend their findings in both cases

poor dave, he is not operating on the right frequency of the universe

2 gram Vic: "Excessive Steroids make people irrational"
3 gram Dave: "I agree with that, I agree with that"

wait a minute Dave now agrees with Vic- he is in sync with Vic- steroids makes peope irrational- and it is all because they both have a fish tank.

wow I thought steroids were safe, from what I here in these shows

Dave: Are you saying all BBers need a psycholgist?
In what way are we going to wake reality into, into.. what you are saying is.. an unware contingency of peope out there?

Now this second question makes no sense but will that throw Vic off his track? not a chance he will be working with the IFBB to hide the coffins

Curt James
01-10-2011, 11:40 PM
:bowdown: Listening now.

HeavyMuscleRadio (http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html)

Franz'Kaiser' Beckenbauer
01-11-2011, 12:22 AM
victor richards doesn't come to play. he's taking no prisoners. Luckily I was brought up in Nigeria where he's originally from so I understand his accent.

I just wished he'd competed properly back in the day.

He's right about a lot of things.

He's definitely an eccentric individual though

Aaron Singerman
01-11-2011, 12:38 AM
FYI, If you notice you're questions were not included in the Ask Dave segment this show, it's because we had some technical difficulties and about 30 minutes of show was lost... never to be recovered. :(

Jeff The Producer
01-11-2011, 01:20 AM
You can now download both HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO and ACCESS BODYBUILDING as two separate shows! Click here to listen and download! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html)

Aaron Singerman
01-11-2011, 01:36 AM
You can now download both HEAVY MUSCLE RADIO and ACCESS BODYBUILDING as two separate shows! Click here to listen and download! (http://www.rxmuscle.com/hmr-radio-show.html)

If it's possible... I love you even more now, Jeff.

Medium Extreme
01-11-2011, 08:15 AM
Never understood the whole Vic Richards thing and frankly I'm tired of hearing about him.

He is an arrogant tribe jumper who remained on team permabulk rather than compete. Way overrated in every way, won a shit show to get pro card, thinks hes gods gift to the world but he is only one bench press removed from running around with a bone in his nose while throwing spears at lions for dinner.

Good genetics for bodybuilding but can't hold a candle to Ronnie, Dorian or anyone else in the Olympia top 6. He never proved a thing.....Lets move on Dave.....

I heard Lee Priests contract is up??

Australian 5'7 Guy
01-11-2011, 09:12 AM
http://forums.anabolex.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9098&d=1192654643

Baldiewonkanobi
01-11-2011, 10:16 AM
[quote=Medium Extreme;1295056]Never understood the whole Vic Richards thing and frankly I'm tired of hearing about him.

He is an arrogant tribe jumper who remained on team permabulk rather than compete. Way overrated in every way, won a shit show to get pro card, thinks hes gods gift to the world but he is only one bench press removed from running around with a bone in his nose while throwing spears at lions for dinner.

Good genetics for bodybuilding but can't hold a candle to Ronnie, Dorian or anyone else in the Olympia top 6. He never proved a thing.....Lets move on Dave.....
quote]

I knew Vic in his hey day. Articulate college educated son of two noted Physicians. Yes he chose an odd path for presenting his pre Synthol, pre HGH, pre Thyroid meds, and pre insulin monsta physique. Also has a great sence of humor. A true gentleman.

Baldie

Medium Extreme
01-11-2011, 10:39 AM
[quote=Medium Extreme;1295056]Never understood the whole Vic Richards thing and frankly I'm tired of hearing about him.

quote]

I knew Vic in his hey day. Articulate college educated son of two noted Physicians. Yes he chose an odd path for presenting his pre Synthol, pre HGH, pre Thyroid meds, and pre insulin monsta physique. Also has a great sence of humor. A true gentleman.

Baldie

Baldie,

I absolutely can not argue with your first hand encounters with Vic Richards. I basically grew up in a gym and saw IFBB Pros and pro wrestlers comming in day in and day out. On more than one occassion gym owners have had to deal with "The Great Vic Richards."

Your experience is not the norm for this guy. While smart and gifted I always found it somewhat arrogant of Victor making a living on being the "uncrowned Mr. O." He was given ability and decided not to use it. Imagine if Mike Tyson never fought in a pro fight yet he carried himself like the best ever. Mike proved he was the beast. Ronnie proved it, Jay, Dorian and even Dexter at one time was the best in the world.

Vic never proved anything, yet he is still being talked about like a bodybuilding legend. He wasn't.

huge285
01-11-2011, 03:59 PM
"making a living" in bodybuilding is something that should be respected........period. Ask some of the IFBB Pro guys who make nothing. VIC found his niche and he played it to his financial advantage. Perhaps if he competed and did terrible, his contact would have gone down and he would have made less money. The problem was that he should have figured out a way to continue promoting himself ............instead he seemed to have lost interest in being HUGE and, instead, has decided to become an educator........ Hopefully, he'll continue on his quest to educate the bbing masses!

Triple-H_2005
01-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Vic Richards was overrated at best.

My personal experience was meeting him at the 1994 Olympia in Atlanta, and instead of being friendly to an 18 year old kid that was meeting his heroes for the first time, he was an arrogant douchebag.

LOL at his "Research Institute"...

Baldiewonkanobi
01-11-2011, 04:21 PM
Even though the "Uncrowned Mr. Olympia/King of Bodybuilding" monikers were attached to Richards by others/writers so were they to Ferrigno, Belknap and a dozen more for various reasons. I agree that one must muster up and step on stage and EARN the title. I believe that I am currently the best built Over 70 man on the planet. However I must stand on stage this July and prove my claim against all commers.

Baldie

big nut
01-11-2011, 04:38 PM
I had a hard time listening to the vic interview. Much more prefer the valentino stories of spotting him!

I had no idea where vic was going...

Curt James
01-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Never understood the whole Vic Richards thing and frankly I'm tired of hearing about him.

I heard Lee Priests contract is up??

Did you listen to the show? Because Aceto seemed impressed.

boots
01-11-2011, 07:58 PM
Can we get the latest episodes up on itunes? Missing my weekly radio action via iphone...

Vlad The Impaler
01-11-2011, 09:00 PM
vic richards is out of his mind

AVBG
01-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Can we get the latest episodes up on itunes? Missing my weekly radio action via iphone...

I had the same issue but it since corrected itself when accessed iTunes via the computer.

Big Barry
01-11-2011, 11:04 PM
LOL @ Bowl-Talk-Radio getting a mention during 'Ask Dave' segment..

I will see what I can do..

My own wife and kids can't understand what the fuck i'm saying half the time.. so for me to have my own radio show would be totally fucked up.....hahahaha!!!!

big nut
01-11-2011, 11:18 PM
My own wife and kids can't understand what the fuck i'm saying half the time.. so for me to have my own radio show would be totally fucked up.....hahahaha!!!!

bring it to rxmuscle! a crazy show with u guys cud be very funny!

big nut
01-11-2011, 11:26 PM
another great episode...rxmuscle brings u the truth!

on a side note, dave, u gotta change the access bbing intro music...reminds me way too much of the tv being left on nbc after the nightly news (when entertainment tonight starts up!) . it always used to make me change the channel.

i think it needs some updated music for the intro and the end. just my opinion.

keep up the good work guys...

barbellman
01-12-2011, 10:51 AM
I have no fucking clue what richards is talking about but I'm quite certain he's one of the nutjobs he is talking about....

big nut
01-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Let's hear more of brother Aaron! When is the new radio show for forum members going to happen? I enjoy rthe talking between him and stacey, but with carl we got to hear a lot more guy talk and relationship type banter. Always good vamping. I for one wud like to know what's happenin w/ the dog situation now that aaron had a lawyer.

Also I'd really like to hear a show that features pj again. Really need a replacement for OffTopic!

ManimalPatB
01-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Let's hear more of brother Aaron! When is the new radio show for forum members going to happen? I enjoy rthe talking between him and stacey, but with carl we got to hear a lot more guy talk and relationship type banter. Always good vamping. I for one wud like to know what's happenin w/ the dog situation now that aaron had a lawyer.

Also I'd really like to hear a show that features pj again. Really need a replacement for OffTopic!

I agree with you my man!!! I am missing Off Topic big time

ManimalPatB
01-12-2011, 04:53 PM
But I still loved this episode. Dave has had some great guests on to start the year off right!!!!

The Big Sexy
01-14-2011, 03:11 AM
Even though the "Uncrowned Mr. Olympia/King of Bodybuilding" monikers were attached to Richards by others/writers so were they to Ferrigno, Belknap and a dozen more for various reasons. I agree that one must muster up and step on stage and EARN the title. I believe that I am currently the best built Over 70 man on the planet. However I must stand on stage this July and prove my claim against all commers.

Baldie

IF you come in 2nd I will deem you the uncrowned best built over 70 man on the planet. ;)

wolverine565
01-14-2011, 01:51 PM
I would like to hear more from richards, but he needs to be preped on his questions to get a better interview out of him. It was interesting, but sounded like it was hard to keep him on topic and get the answer you wanted out of him.

huge285
01-14-2011, 05:03 PM
I would like to hear more from richards, but he needs to be preped on his questions to get a better interview out of him. It was interesting, but sounded like it was hard to keep him on topic and get the answer you wanted out of him.

VIC talks about what Vic wants to talk about.!......lol

nigster
01-14-2011, 05:14 PM
Holy cow, Victor was all over the place. I got lost every other second and didn't have a clue where he was going... And lol @ Dave having to interrupt him every now and then.

Great show once again. Jose Antionio was great + ask Dave and Guru Q&A are always top notch.