PDA

View Full Version : Northern Colorado 4/02/11

ParadiseCup
01-15-2011, 09:54 AM
The NPC Northern Colorado will be in Boulder again on April 2nd. For more info go to http://jefftaylor.com/

ParadiseCup
01-31-2011, 01:08 AM
just under 9 weeks out now...

anyone from here going ?

GeminiJedi
02-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Me :D

HarleyD
02-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Going but not competing...hope to see everyone there. Should be a decent turnout!

killinweights
02-03-2011, 05:53 PM
going as a competitor... first competition and looking forward to it :)

ParadiseCup
02-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Me :D

Going but not competing...hope to see everyone there. Should be a decent turnout!
great !! stop IG and I to say Hi

ParadiseCup
02-03-2011, 10:33 PM
can't wait !!

LiquidSunRayzAZ
02-21-2011, 07:14 PM
Is there a sponsored tanning service yet? If not can someone put me in contact with the promoter?

cruisermike
03-01-2011, 03:03 PM
I plan on attending to support a competitor that I know.

cruisermike
03-01-2011, 03:04 PM

Hey man- don't know if you remember me-- you used to train at Colorao's Pro on Havana. What's up? Cool to see that you are competing now.

ParadiseCup
04-04-2011, 10:09 AM
going as a competitor... first competition and looking forward to it :)Congrats on your 1st competition !!

I plan on attending to support a competitor that I know.
did you make it there ? how did your friend do ?

ParadiseCup
04-04-2011, 10:10 AM
Me :Dwe didn't see you, did you make it there ?

what did you think of the show ? the Finals sold out again very early, as has been the case over the last few years.

GeminiJedi
04-04-2011, 05:06 PM
we didn't see you, did you make it there ?

I didn't :( I was going to, but then my parents wanted to go out for their 30th wedding anniversary, then Friday night they cancelled and I didn't get to Boulder again like I had planned on :(

killinweights
04-04-2011, 08:16 PM
Congrats on your 1st competition !!

thanks... don't know what happened last minute but i was holding about 12lbs of water that i didn't want... didn't respond to dropping sodium, cutting water, diuretics... nothing... definitely learned to peel the water out earlier... think that staying conditioned in the off-season will help as well. i enjoyed it though and cant wait to make some improvements and hit the stage next time at 100%

cruisermike
04-06-2011, 06:26 AM
Congrats on your 1st competition !!

I made it and had a great time. Ryan McBride took 2nd in the LHW- I am very proud of him he looked great. He and I are working with the same coach. Also, Brian Cristina from my gym did great as well taking is class in the Masters. My gym was represented well-- Brian, Jake and Jordan.

It was a great show and also got to meet Big Ben Pakulski- nice guy and a fun guest poser. Definately got motivation from this show-- I am competing for the first time this August 20th.

ParadiseCup
04-08-2011, 05:01 AM
I made it and had a great time. Ryan McBride took 2nd in the LHW- I am very proud of him he looked great. He and I are working with the same coach. Also, Brian Cristina from my gym did great as well taking is class in the Masters. My gym was represented well-- Brian, Jake and Jordan.

It was a great show and also got to meet Big Ben Pakulski- nice guy and a fun guest poser. Definately got motivation from this show-- I am competing for the first time this August 20th.
awesome !! We know Chris H also, he is a great guy and should turn some heads this year.

Ben is thick !!!

cruisermike
04-08-2011, 06:38 AM
awesome !! We know Chris H also, he is a great guy and should turn some heads this year.

Ben is thick !!!

Yep- it is going to be a fun year - Chris is going to turn some heads for sure- and you are right he's a great guy with an unreal dedication to this sport. My first comp this year will just be for me to get a feel for competing. Next year watch out! haha.

mrRidicuous1
06-29-2011, 02:13 AM
I'm trying to view some the pictures of a friend from this contest, but it keeps showing the pictures and then disappearing -- even after I log in. Any ideas?

Here's the link i'm trying - http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=216

It's actually a later Colorado event, but the problems the same no matter what images I attempt to view on this site.