PDA

View Full Version : tips & suggestions to combat the aging process!

tammyp
01-15-2011, 10:31 AM
feel free to add your tips, favorite products, make up techniques etc..to keep youthful~

sassy69
01-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Lie about your age.

Ibarramedia
01-16-2011, 01:35 AM
Don't smoke or drink and get 8 hours of sleep each day. It's not cool for girls to smoke anyway and it's a turn off.

kentuckyslim
01-16-2011, 02:55 AM
Moisturize like it's going out of style, stay out of the tanning bed, and don't overdo the powder. Slightly dewy skin looks fresh and young while a ton of caked-on matte powder will crease on your face and make fine lines look like CRAGS.

stephaniewicked
01-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Use eye cream!! The molecules in these creams are smaller than those in moisturizer so that they better penetrate the delicate skin around the eyes, so it's essential in addition to moisturizer.

GirlyMuscle
01-16-2011, 01:56 PM
Mac has a concealer that covers the darkest under eye circles. My BFF Jill uses it and the difference is amazing. I gotta get me some of that.

daft205
01-16-2011, 03:30 PM
A buddy of mine swears by egg whites- for skin tightening, moisturizing, and wrinkle reduction- worth checking out.

SweetCapri
01-19-2011, 12:28 PM
Retinoids such as Retin A. And I guess Botox (which I really really want).

tammyp
01-20-2011, 05:58 AM
radiasse is my first love..botox is great but doenst last nearly long enough for the price, at least the price here.

love strivectin eye cream. really have seen a big diff w it. and glycolic peels. i do one weekly.

PFEPerformance
01-20-2011, 12:18 PM
radiasse is my first love..botox is great but doenst last nearly long enough for the price, at least the price here.

love strivectin eye cream. really have seen a big diff w it. and glycolic peels. i do one weekly.

glycolic peels.
Do you do at home? What product do you use and where do you get from?

~L~

SweetCapri
01-20-2011, 04:27 PM
glycolic peels.

~L~
I know of a website - makeupartistschoice.com that offers these at home peels in different strengths.
I always recommend a derm or a professional though because you just never know!

SweetCapri
01-20-2011, 04:28 PM

I'm gonna look up radiasse. That was my main concern with botox and the cost - it doesn't seem to last and then you have to keep going and going.

pict
01-20-2011, 06:04 PM
feel free to add your tips, favorite products, make up techniques etc..to keep youthful~

People always seem surprised when they find out how old I am. Could be genetics. Or maybe (don't laugh) it has something to do with one of the yoga postures I've been doing almost daily for decades. The shoulder stand (especially if done mindfully) seems to energize my head and face.

tammyp
01-21-2011, 08:17 AM
glycolic peels.

~L~

derma solutions. 60% i get it from an ebay store. id start w A lower % if your new to it.