PDA

View Full Version : Critique 16 Week Contest Prep Cycle

cormudgen
01-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Hello,

I'm looking for some critiquing of my 16 week contest cycle. I have pasted an image below how I labled it out in an Excel table.

A bit about my past BB history
-5 or so Off season cycles starting as low as 250mgs test weekly advancing to 500 mgs test/300deca/40mgs dbol (first 4 weeks) for 12 weeks
-1 12 week contest prep cycle that consisted of test prop 500/mast450/tren ace 225 weekly with 20mg daily of halo the last weeks before the show
-Diet is 100% during contest prep and i have been working with a a copmetitive dieticain for a year and a half off season as well
-past PCT has always consisted of NOLVA only with HCG during cycle or in the weeks in between last test shot and the nolva

The cycle i'm proposing below will be the first where I've jumped to 16 weeks as well as added in this many compounds. The results off of the last contest prep cycle were incredible when paired witth a spot on diet but i have been advised i can come in looking even better with the add on of the NPP, winny, and primo.

Please share any thoughts.http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/6391/16weekcpver1.png

simon85
01-15-2011, 05:34 PM
prop, mast and tren ace should be injected every day or every other day, not every 3 days. You want to keep your drugs as stable as possible, especially during precontest.

As for the timing, seem good. Usually, you use Tren or Halo, not both. Same as winstrol and mast, pick one. It wont make you harder to use both.

PCt look solid!

s2h
01-15-2011, 06:46 PM
^^^this..i would run the prop.mast and tren eod..100mg prop..100mg mast..50mg tren...dump the winnie..might want to shorten the halo to the last 3 weeks..

-BLP-
01-17-2011, 12:12 PM
is it possible to fell on earth with a masteron tren halo combo ? on my behalf i cant , unless you got a young liver clean system ... if you end like fell terrible you will know it that power combo

prop ed npp eod primobolan ed ( primobolan entire contest , it costly but it keep mass and it' what you want ) hgh ed much easier to melt fat n keep size without it, too small result, full hgh = full hardness , sleep on clen zzzz mayb not th first week but once you adapt you sleep great like babie great / tren = insomnia , eq make condition, endurance n cardio easier on lazy day, winstrol lead to injury for me at least, weaken joint , femera last 4 weeks will kill estro like majorly , use aromasin eod first 8 w , deca once a week 4 tendon strenght and cut it four weeks out / npp also, 4 weeks out you stop it

bushmaster
01-17-2011, 12:24 PM
Looks good and besides changing pinning frequency I would take Adex 1mg ed the last few weeks to really dry out. Thats what I did cause I hate using diuretics.

cormudgen
01-22-2011, 10:45 AM
prop, mast and tren ace should be injected every day or every other day, not every 3 days. You want to keep your drugs as stable as possible, especially during precontest.

As for the timing, seem good. Usually, you use Tren or Halo, not both. Same as winstrol and mast, pick one. It wont make you harder to use both.

PCt look solid!

-Frequency of Injects: I've had success with E3d on those compounds in the past but everyone is pushing recomendations towards EOD. I'm going to give this a shot for for more consistent blood levels and less sides at the cost of convenience.

-Tren and Halo:so i've wavered back and forth on the use of both tren and halo. I used both last show with excellent results. Also, noting that i'm going to stop the tren about 10 days out i think i'm gonna stick with leaving the halo in. Do you have any specific points to make about removing the halo?

-Winstrol and Mast: Both of the top posters noted removing the Winstrol however my local trusted advisor believes that it will be advantageous and take me to another level of hardness. The recomendation from this side is to actually run starting 8 weeks out. All in all I think i'm going to lean on the conservative side and remove it.

Thanks for the advices.

cormudgen
01-22-2011, 10:49 AM
is it possible to fell on earth with a masteron tren halo combo ? on my behalf i cant , unless you got a young liver clean system ... if you end like fell terrible you will know it that power combo

prop ed npp eod primobolan ed ( primobolan entire contest , it costly but it keep mass and it' what you want ) hgh ed much easier to melt fat n keep size without it, too small result, full hgh = full hardness , sleep on clen zzzz mayb not th first week but once you adapt you sleep great like babie great / tren = insomnia , eq make condition, endurance n cardio easier on lazy day, winstrol lead to injury for me at least, weaken joint , femera last 4 weeks will kill estro like majorly , use aromasin eod first 8 w , deca once a week 4 tendon strenght and cut it four weeks out / npp also, 4 weeks out you stop it

I apologize but I don't understand much of what your post says. I gather you have concerns about the trio of mast/tren/halo being hard on the liver...if you have any more feedback on that I'd be interested.

-As for primo the whole prep, for now primarily due to $ I won't be able to do this.
-HGH is not something I am considering right now, but Peps are in.
-I'm aware of the sleep issues with Tren, have experienced before and are tolerable
-Winstrol is out after revising

cormudgen
01-22-2011, 10:50 AM
Looks good and besides changing pinning frequency I would take Adex 1mg ed the last few weeks to really dry out. Thats what I did cause I hate using diuretics.

You can't tell in the screenshot becuase a popup was covering it up but column J is Adex, and I have intentions of throwing it in throught the prep to help with dryness and will be doing 1mg ed towards the end as you suggested.

-BLP-
01-22-2011, 01:09 PM
I apologize but I don't understand much of what your post says. I gather you have concerns about the trio of mast/tren/halo being hard on the liver...if you have any more feedback on that I'd be interested.

-As for primo the whole prep, for now primarily due to $ I won't be able to do this.
-HGH is not something I am considering right now, but Peps are in.
-I'm aware of the sleep issues with Tren, have experienced before and are tolerable
-Winstrol is out after revising

you pretty get what i wrote anw , i dont worry about liver im telling ya master/tren/halo will make you fell like miserable shit , if you dont great for ya , if you do , you will know

clen will make you sleep on tren , tren not so bad imsomnia but tren below 6%bf then it imsomnia

primobolan a generic form will be fine , easier on pocket

-BLP-
01-22-2011, 01:12 PM
last 2-3 weeks will do 2 adex a day or femara / one adex bring estrogen to normal level, two is better

femera destroy estrogen , crazy condition

adpolice
01-22-2011, 04:08 PM
Just took the S2H advice

adpolice
01-22-2011, 04:09 PM

:yep:x2