PDA

View Full Version : Test Boosters Effectiveness

Shulk
03-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Have any of you tried test boosters like novedex xt, tribex, 6-oxo, etc.? Please let me know because after I compete I plan on taking novedex xt, but would like to know your experiences with other test boosters.

G-Roy
03-23-2009, 11:07 PM
Just got done using novadex xt. Pretty solid product. I was dosing low though. Im about 200-210 and I was only taking 1 cap a night. I didnt want any chance of it messing up my libido and I have a natural tendency towards gyno and Ive read it has a possible rebound effect if doeses are high. No sides really, a little hot while sleeping sometimes, a little difficulty sleping every once in a while.

Admiral Johnson
03-23-2009, 11:58 PM
6 oxo was solid its sold out everywhere I look now though. Im gonna be tryin some inhibet-e here soon.

Northman
03-24-2009, 12:53 AM
Why u looking for a shortcut? Just train bro.

AVBG
03-24-2009, 02:15 PM
If you're looking to compete at a tested/natural show, I would check out firstly if those items ie test boosters are on the banned list of substances.

Koubs
03-26-2009, 03:31 PM
IMO, the novedex XT and 6 oxo don't do much in terms of effectiveness

miamibodybuilder
02-22-2011, 11:43 PM
well for the last couple of months i've been using AAEFX's TEST CHARGE and i gotta tell you that i love it man. the strength, energy and drive i get from it is out of this world. it's in liquid form, doesnt taste all that good, but it's effect definitely gets two thumbs up from me brother. you should definitely give this one a try and it also comes with a 30 day supply of an estrogen blocker. it's probably the best test booster i've taken thus far. so look it up and get yourself a bottle.

Admiral Johnson
02-23-2011, 12:32 AM
well for the last couple of months i've been using AAEFX's TEST CHARGE and i gotta tell you that i love it man. the strength, energy and drive i get from it is out of this world. it's in liquid form, doesnt taste all that good, but it's effect definitely gets two thumbs up from me brother. you should definitely give this one a try and it also comes with a 30 day supply of an estrogen blocker. it's probably the best test booster i've taken thus far. so look it up and get yourself a bottle.

I tried that but I got acne real bad during the first couple weeks so I stopped for now. it could have been due to something else so im gonna try it again in a while. I definitely felt something from it though.