PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Fox Cities Showdown National Qualifier

fcbb
01-24-2011, 05:22 PM
For more and all the info, visit - foxcitiesbodybuilding.com

wildcat22
01-30-2011, 08:35 PM
For anyone looking for a great show that is run well and where the athletes are valued this is it!!! D does a great job with the athletes as he is one himself. He gives out prizes to the audience and his awards for the athletes are second to none:yep:

fcbb
02-03-2011, 02:49 PM
All competitors receive sample bags provided by sponsors, and a 2011 show T-shirt.

Awards are 1-3 and all are Niels Anderson sculptures. Overall winners receive Larger Niels Anderson sculpture, sword, and supplement package from Twin Labs.

Liquid Sun Rayz by Jacquie Wabel will be available to competitors. Please see Fox Cities website for details.

Show T-shirts will soon be on sale. We've never offered this, but every year people keep asking us for them. (Pic's to follow)

Everyone who comes to the show will receive a souvenir 2011 Fox Cites Sticker with one of our guest posers on it. (Pic's to follow)

We will have as always door prizes from all of our great sponsors.

Rx Muscle will be covering the show shooting video and Mr. Jeffery Sygo taking pictures.

Who else is coming? As of right now, IFBB Pro Female Bodybuilders Tracy Mason and VPX rep Rita Rae.

The Twin Labs Best Arm's contest. Not for the competitors, but for all you people who think they have what it takes. Just roll up your sleeve, flex, and maybe walk home with $200.00 in Twin Lab products. Yes we have a Male and Female winner. Winners are chosen by crowd noise.

As things continue, I will update.

fcbb
02-05-2011, 12:16 PM
I have been banned from BB.com for promoting this show!

It would seem one of their moderators named Kimberly Lachance email address [email protected] has chosen to ban me because my show is and I quote:
The website for your bb show has direct links to RXMuscle and other supp companies that compete with bb.com. Those are outside vendors which are frowned upon in our forum rules.

It's so nice to know you can't even promote a BB show everywhere because the Nazi's over there fear competition. Maybe they think they are losing the battle? My response to her was:
I am only a promoter and of course take sponsors that approach me. It is hard for me to see how that is a problem? It's like saying the only people who can set up a booth at any show are the ones approved by whomever. People should have choices, and not just supplements, but sites to interact with, advice and forums, different bodybuilding federations, etc... I would of course invite BB.com to be a sponsor, however I can not even get a call back from the content department, and I have called for 2 weeks. I took some time to review as much as the forum usage information as possible, and don't see any rules directly pertaining to your reason. I would be more than happy to read them if you have time to forward them to me. If you could advise me how you would prefer me to tailor my information so that it could be promoted on your site, I am all ears. I understand what you are saying, however I find it a bit Nazi-ish. I am trying to further the BB community, membership, and competition, not stifle it. I have spent years building up a great show and reputation. I just find it ironic I can be squashed so easily because one person disagrees. There are more than a few of your members who give me props for doing a great job taking care of every detail of my show. To exclude me would and should be a shame. I am not looking to make enemies, just further BB. Your actions are like me getting mad every time someone opens a new nutrition store, or promotes a show. When I look at it as an opportunity only to make me look like a rock star when they fall flat.

I think this chick somewhere must have lost a show in the NPC or something? I could be wrong? ALL HAIL RXMUSCLE if this is the kind of censorship we have to worry about from every website who wants free speech in a free country where WE as Americans just want to get in shape and compete at the highest level. Competition only validates us as being the best, otherwise how would we know we are the best?

Curt James
02-05-2011, 07:57 PM
For more and all the info, visit - foxcitiesbodybuilding.com

http://www.foxcitiesbodybuilding.com/

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=85819&d=1295907719

Great guest posers lined up. :beerbang:

AIM8eRYFpRw

Y36BTX3ztag

.!.
02-07-2011, 07:47 PM
i was thnking of doing this show but i had to remind myself NO shows till 2012 but i think ill go to it!

TheHeath
02-08-2011, 01:52 PM
For anyone looking for a great show that is run well and where the athletes are valued this is it!!! D does a great job with the athletes as he is one himself. He gives out prizes to the audience and his awards for the athletes are second to none:yep:

True. This is a fun show to attend. This year my goal is to compete in the best arms competition he opens to the audience, never done it before and hope to have the confidence to try. But enough about me.

This is a great show, organized, well-run and worth supporting!

fcbb
03-30-2011, 02:54 PM
A little over 4 weeks left to get those arm ready! That is for the Twin Labs best arm contest open to anyone in the audience.

There will be a female and male winner of course.

Must be 18 to win the supp pack, we can't be giving thermo's to kids.

fcbb
04-13-2011, 03:33 PM
2011 Sticker. Everyone in attendance gets one!

fcbb
04-13-2011, 03:35 PM
2011 Show T-Shirt. Every competitor gets one, and they are also for sale. ONLY $10.00

If your interested in one and can't make the show, just email me at [email protected] and I'll sell you one.

The Prodigy
04-13-2011, 03:58 PM
RX Muscle will be there taking pictures and shooting videos! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Best arms contest huh? If Wildcat doesn't get on stage I just might!!!!:hmn:

The Prodigy
04-30-2011, 04:48 PM
In the gallery!.....

http://gallery.rxmuscle.com/index.php?contest=197&year=331

chris250
04-30-2011, 05:23 PM
seems like its a smaller NQ show...not that many men entered it...

Colt Minneci (sp?) is hard to beat in shows like this, if he is in conditioned

The Prodigy
04-30-2011, 07:10 PM
You should see the trophies and swords!! OMG!!

wildcat22
05-03-2011, 06:51 AM
Hey it might nothave been deep in numbers but the class winners were good!!I talked to the competiors and the Lt weigt and middle are both going to Jr Nationals.