PDA

View Full Version : Fake Primobolan Depot

Sieve
01-30-2011, 12:16 PM
As we all know Primobolan is the most falsefied steroid on the market.
Could any experienced and knowledgeable person tell me if what i have and will use is real or fake?
Its Bayer.

barbellman
01-30-2011, 01:11 PM
primo is so faked, its very hard to be sure its legit or fake.

have you used it?

As a rule of thumb, I avoid pretty much all primo in amps as its expensive, and 99% fake. UGL primo ftw

Here is KNOWN FAKE primo

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZLRlWy7UvnQ/St7YP-bRftI/AAAAAAAAAUE/awQIXw-qYMY/s400/P1000853.jpg

"Here is a pic of a counterfeit version of Schering's (now Bayer's) Primobolan Depot from Turkey. Due to thedemand and price of Primo being so high, it has always been a target for counterfeiters. These fake amps are shaped wrong, the printing tone is incorrect and the colored stripes are off too. But the easiest way to tell this fake apart from real Primo's is the fact that the lot no. and manufacturing date do not correspond with each other. This Primo's lot number is 41501A indicates that it was produced in 2004, not 2007 as was printed on the label."

adpolice
01-30-2011, 01:13 PM
As we all know Primobolan is the most falsefied steroid on the market.
Could any experienced and knowledgeable person tell me if what i have and will use is real or fake?
Its Bayer.

Fake

adpolice
01-30-2011, 01:22 PM
On the other hand it is difficult to determine from these photos...Where i live a few years ago you could go at any drug store and buy as much primo as you wanted...and deca...test...stenox...proviron without prescription...Too bad i was foolish enough not to stock..Those who did are making serious money now.Real primo is fuckin expensive

Sieve
01-30-2011, 01:28 PM
I dont know if im allowed to say , but I paid 7$ for just one amp, just to check if its real first.
I live in Eastern Europe.

adpolice
01-30-2011, 01:49 PM
I dont know if im allowed to say , but I paid 7$ for just one amp, just to check if its real first.
I live in Eastern Europe.

Is it from Turkey?Can you post the package?

Sieve
01-30-2011, 01:54 PM
Its bayer.
The only thing i know is I can get bayer or Schering witch is the same becouse they merged.
Thats what i heard.
I dont have a box.
My primo Amp doesnt have a made date just an expiry one from what i deducted :
"son kull ta : 01 2014 "
And a serial nr " parti no : 91004b" .
2014 - 5 years = 2009
So the serial nr would be corect i guess.

shorty9
01-30-2011, 02:19 PM
I was just looking at the few pics I could find online of their new packaging, both box and amps, and yours doesnt quite look the same. BUT, the pics I was looking at were on a website sponsored by a certain company that sell through online pharms and jack the price through the roof to catch newbies and charge them 150bucks for a 10ml bottle of Test, or 180bucks for 10ml of EQ so whether the pics are realiable or not Im not too sure. -ps if I could figure out how to include the pic in my post without having to download it to my work computer I would, but so far no go bc Im technology retarded. Anyway you could find pics on Bayer website and compare side-by-side?

Gunners
01-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Why waste ur time with primo at all? Waste of oil space and pricey - psshhhh

Sieve
01-30-2011, 02:41 PM

Its got 6 weeks detection time and im at the beging so no tren for me :dunno:.
Seems like a good competition cutting drug

adpolice
01-30-2011, 02:56 PM

:yep:You need 500-600mg per week to see results.At this price and high possibility to be fake it simply doesn't worth it

shorty9
01-30-2011, 03:55 PM
yeah $7 an amp isnt alot, even if bought overseas. Ive seen guys paying stupid high prices for primo, on par with $13-$18bucks/amp.... mind boggling really. I rather just buy more test. n if you are doing a show-prop, tren ace, eq, then either var or halo at the end....

i remember your post about detection times and wanting to be able to test negative for drug tested show in europe, but to do so unless you are running suspension the last 6-8wks, and clears super fast, most everything else stays in your system too long. and it doesnt make much sense to run a cycle then try to come off 6-8wks prior to show.... calorie restriction+lack of endogenous test production= piss poor performance and physique come show time(even if you do pct, I think a surplus of calories is necesarry to hold onto gains postcycle.....)

just curious what your plan is as far as drugs go at this pt.>?

Sieve
01-30-2011, 04:17 PM
yeah $7 an amp isnt alot, even if bought overseas. Ive seen guys paying stupid high prices for primo, on par with $13-$18bucks/amp.... mind boggling really. I rather just buy more test. n if you are doing a show-prop, tren ace, eq, then either var or halo at the end....

i remember your post about detection times and wanting to be able to test negative for drug tested show in europe, but to do so unless you are running suspension the last 6-8wks, and clears super fast, most everything else stays in your system too long. and it doesnt make much sense to run a cycle then try to come off 6-8wks prior to show.... calorie restriction+lack of endogenous test production= piss poor performance and physique come show time(even if you do pct, I think a surplus of calories is necesarry to hold onto gains postcycle.....)

just curious what your plan is as far as drugs go at this pt.>?

Sure , here it is in descending order:

14-11 30mg winstrol ED
11-3 50mg anavar ED
14-6 100mg Masteron EOD
14-6 100mg Primobolan EOD ( still thinking about buying)
10-3 100mg Propionat EOD
3-1 50mg Supension ED

5 days out OFF before Competiton day.
After that
Supension for maybe 5-10 days then 5 days out OFF before second competition then full off.

shorty9
01-30-2011, 05:03 PM
any reason in particular not to start the prop at the start-wk 14(if Im reading the above right, you are counting down to the show right? so wk 14 is starting pt and wk 1 is wk of the show?

if so you are still gonna have a big drop off those last 5days.... do they do urinalysis day of comp? if so I think id keep that in til the last minute....maybe im wrong but thought suspension only had a detection time of like 24 hrs....

Sieve
01-30-2011, 05:07 PM
No reason except for the fact I cannot afford more. Its all i got.
I still need to raise the money for the primobolan/suspension and 1 more bottle of anavar.
Yes, its urine test.
2 reasons why i said 5 days out:
Water retention.
And to be on the safe side with the test.

shorty9
01-30-2011, 05:27 PM
i think youd be fine running it closer, but its your call. and as far as the water retention goes, you should be running a decent dose of ai as the show approaches anyway. Letro will keep the water/bloating down.

as far as money, I can appreciate the "being able to afford it" issue so that was a good answer. I find myself in the same position more often then would like to. Also, with the cost of primo higher/mg then most things it wouldnt be a bad idea to sub out the primo for eq or even npp. they would be cheaper and just as effective and neither leads to significant water retention or estrogen related sides...

shorty9
01-30-2011, 05:30 PM
maybe with the money you save on leaving out the primo you could grab a little more prop too, its one of the cheapest things out there.

Sieve
01-30-2011, 05:37 PM
2 euros for 50mg farmaceutical propionat.
No that cheap imo :)

shorty9
01-30-2011, 06:49 PM
no thats not that cheap, i guess things differ a little bit from where ur at and where Im at in the states. 10ml bottle of prop @100mg/ml is about $20.00 not sure about conversion to euros......14E maybe...idk pulling that outta my ass....

Bryan Hildebrand
01-30-2011, 09:15 PM
$20 prop? I'd ask you where.... but that might get me in trouble with the moderators here. ;)

barbellman
01-30-2011, 09:33 PM
$20 prop? I'd ask you where.... but that might get me in trouble with the moderators here. ;)

Like you need any prop mr 1500mg test e, save some for the rest of us!:yep:

Sieve
01-31-2011, 06:25 AM
Id cut down using test e alone 750mg-1 g if it didnt have such a long detection time .