PDA

View Full Version : myogenix spawn review

TheJackHammer
02-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Im getting ready to buy spawn from a friend who owns a supplement store and was wondering if anyone had taken it and what they thought.

Hardcore
02-11-2009, 04:44 PM
Ran a clone, Epivol for 6 weeks. Mix of two good compounds imo. Loved the cycle, any cycle containing epi for that matter.

Hardcore
02-11-2009, 04:45 PM
although a bit underdosed imo

Hardcore
02-11-2009, 04:49 PM
one more: I was under the impression spawn got discontinued?

Metroflexplano
02-11-2009, 06:10 PM
I have never personally taken it but I have a lot of guys that swear by it.. Hard to tell who tells the truth and whose full of shit but a couple guys (late teen, early twenties) told me they gained about ten pounds using it

Spawn and a Spawn clone called "Jacked"
The only difference is Spawn uses maltodextrin for delivery and Jacked uses Rice Flour or something similar

J2jud
02-11-2009, 11:25 PM
It's 19-Nor progestin, combined with Havoc/EPI. It's really not a bad combination and nice strength gains can be achieved.

TheJackHammer
02-12-2009, 12:23 AM
thanx guys i think im going togive it a try. i heard that it was a bit under dosed so i was thinking about taking 2x the amount. i have taken alot of different ph over the last 4years so im not to worried about it but what do u guys think? also im going to run winadrol with it so i dont gain any bf and hopefully i loose, any thoughts

J2jud
02-12-2009, 12:30 AM
thanx guys i think im going togive it a try. i heard that it was a bit under dosed so i was thinking about taking 2x the amount. i have taken alot of different ph over the last 4years so im not to worried about it but what do u guys think? also im going to run winadrol with it so i dont gain any bf and hopefully i loose, any thoughts

Winadrol + Spawn is a good combo. Make sure you have some blood pressure controlling agents. I'd use some good amounts of garlic. Gains should be quite lean.

TheJackHammer
02-12-2009, 12:42 AM
Winadrol + Spawn is a good combo. Make sure you have some blood pressure controlling agents. I'd use some good amounts of garlic. Gains should be quite lean.

good idea, im also going to take milk thisle for the liver. also waht about nolvadex by its self for the pct, or should i consider something else

Hardcore
02-12-2009, 07:50 AM
did I have a post deleted?

TheJackHammer
02-12-2009, 10:41 AM
it looks like it. do u guys have anyother ph's that are good and worth the money and time

TheJackHammer
02-13-2009, 10:43 AM

hey i was wondering if you could help me out on these two compounds. i just want to know if these are enough to be effective or if one is too low or what.

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8 mg

thanks man

JustLuke
02-13-2009, 12:30 PM
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg this compound is referred to as the closest compound to Tren. 30mg is what most products are dosed at, stacks or just that compound alone.

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8 mg - I love epi, but I believe it is very suppressive to testosterone production. I have seen people run this at up to 90mg daily. I think this is far to high. most I have ever dosed it at is 20mg daily and I achieved phenominal results at that. Spawn and Epivol are both dosed at 8mg per pill, but all the Epi products I have seen on the market that are Epi alone are dosed at 10mg per. Since this is a stack the thought of the companies is probably use these compounds synergy to achieve a greater total using less actives.

so to answer your question, yes there is enough actives in this stack to yield great results.

TheJackHammer
02-13-2009, 01:05 PM
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg this compound is referred to as the closest compound to Tren. 30mg is what most products are dosed at, stacks or just that compound alone.

2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8 mg - I love epi, but I believe it is very suppressive to testosterone production. I have seen people run this at up to 90mg daily. I think this is far to high. most I have ever dosed it at is 20mg daily and I achieved phenominal results at that. Spawn and Epivol are both dosed at 8mg per pill, but all the Epi products I have seen on the market that are Epi alone are dosed at 10mg per. Since this is a stack the thought of the companies is probably use these compounds synergy to achieve a greater total using less actives.

so to answer your question, yes there is enough actives in this stack to yield great results.

thanks man. so what would be the high someone would want to go on the tren as far as MG

TheJackHammer
02-13-2009, 01:14 PM
another question i have is, would it be smarter to go with 2 bottles of spawn and run it as a high dose for 5 weeks or go with 1 bottle of spawn and 1 bottle of winabol for 4 weeks? also would this be considered a mild PH cycle or advanced, as stated in j2jud's other thread?

J2jud
02-13-2009, 08:50 PM
hey i was wondering if you could help me out on these two compounds. i just want to know if these are enough to be effective or if one is too low or what.

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 30 mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8 mg

thanks man

It's actually not a bad combination, but like I've stated before, I'm not too fond of combination compounds. I would dose this product according to the EPI compound if you want correct results. If you've never used epi before, you might want to dose is close to something like this.

Week1: Spawn (2 caps)
Week2: Spawn (3 caps)
Week3: Spawn (3 caps)
Week4: Spawn (3-4 caps)
Week5: Spawn (3-4 caps)

Spread the dosages out as evenly as possible (1morn: 1afternoon: 1evening)

another question i have is, would it be smarter to go with 2 bottles of spawn and run it as a high dose for 5 weeks or go with 1 bottle of spawn and 1 bottle of winabol for 4 weeks? also would this be considered a mild PH cycle or advanced, as stated in j2jud's other thread?

My suggestion would be to run Spawn only. You dont want to add too many compounds especially if you're unfamiliar with them. 19-Nor will definitely give your blood pressure a spike and adding to that will not be a very good idea.

Now, I'd like to address the 19-Nor being as close to "tren" as you can get. It does carry the 19-Nor attachment, but doesn't perform the same action as actual Tren in the human body. It's quite different.

TheJackHammer
02-16-2009, 10:10 AM
what would u recomend as far as pct for this cycle

J2jud
02-16-2009, 11:55 AM
what would u recomend as far as pct for this cycle

If you can get it, I would recommend Clomid (SERM) and some ALCAR which would be cheaper than going for all OTC products.

If you cant get a hold of Clomid, you may want to look into Reversitol + Drive + Stoked.

Greg0ry
02-17-2009, 12:54 AM
I am about to order some Spawn or something like it... Seems easier to just order them all in one pill rather then the epi and tren seperate, even if it is a little more... Thinking of Spawn because that's what's the easiest to attain...

I know a few guys in the FD here on base that are using Tren alone. They claim to other FF's that it's the best shit out there... I've never ran it, so I figure a combo like this might be AWESOME.

Purchasing Reversitol and Stoked for PCT.

Ordering in a few hours.

TheJackHammer
02-17-2009, 10:56 AM
I am about to order some Spawn or something like it... Seems easier to just order them all in one pill rather then the epi and tren seperate, even if it is a little more... Thinking of Spawn because that's what's the easiest to attain...

I know a few guys in the FD here on base that are using Tren alone. They claim to other FF's that it's the best shit out there... I've never ran it, so I figure a combo like this might be AWESOME.

Purchasing Reversitol and Stoked for PCT.

Ordering in a few hours.

hey man keep me informed on how everything goes with you on spawn. i just started yesterday and i think that im going to start a journal for it.

TheJackHammer
02-26-2009, 11:14 PM
It's 19-Nor progestin, combined with Havoc/EPI. It's really not a bad combination and nice strength gains can be achieved.

hey i was just wondering if its normal to have gained 14lbs in 1 1/2 weeks on this spawn product with the compounds that are in it. i started off last monday at 224lbs and now its thursday and i weight 238lbs. something just seems weird that im gaining this much this fast.

Viking
02-27-2009, 12:30 AM
hey i was just wondering if its normal to have gained 14lbs in 1 1/2 weeks on this spawn product with the compounds that are in it. i started off last monday at 224lbs and now its thursday and i weight 238lbs. something just seems weird that im gaining this much this fast.

What do the mirror and clothes tell you?

TheJackHammer
02-27-2009, 10:45 AM
What do the mirror and clothes tell you?

the mirror says that im getting really big quick but i dont see how cause everyone else who has taken this product has said that i should gain between 8-10lbs. in the 4 weeks. i have gained 14lbs. in the last week and a half. i havent changed anything else. my food intake is the same, the only thing that i have done is added in spawn.

i have a buddy doing test c and he has been on it for 5 weeks and has gain 10lbs and he keeps asking what im on cause im getting better results on something that is legal. no one seems to believe me but i know the truth. just curiouse if this is normal or maybe there is something else in this product like the old halodrol 50 had.

gman
02-27-2009, 11:33 AM
do they have anything that works in reverse of that? lol

Hardcore
02-27-2009, 07:53 PM
water retention

F.K.M.
03-01-2009, 01:44 AM
water retention

Hence the need for good blood pressure control with this one.
Look into cutting your salt intake JackHammer and include some supps for blood pressure control/lipids and liver support.

I've done some research and have gotten mixed reviews. The fact that it is a combination of compounds, it's not for "beginners" as it would be better for a beginner to know how he does on one compound vs. two. On the other hand, some experienced users have recommended as a beginner ph because of the low sides. Other experienced users say it's too harsh on the liver.

I asked Palumbo about this product, and one thing I noted is that he said it was harsh on the liver. The guy who recommended it to me, said to be more concerned with high blood pressure. I always feel the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Better to cover both bases. So, before I am beginning my cycle I'm making sure I have the necessary goods.

Will likely do a log on this, but thinking of tapering up and tapering down the dosage (yes I'm a first timer).

Week 1: 2 e.d.
Week 2: 3 e.d.
Week 3: 4 e.d
Week 4: 3 e.d.
Week 5: 2.e.d for 3 days

sorry to post jack, but what do you think of the dosing protocol, J2jud? I was going to go as suggested on the bottle with 3 e.d. for 4 weeks, but being I'm a first timer, I thought this might be better and not cause a crash in coming off and into my PCT.

J2jud
03-01-2009, 03:03 PM

Like mentioned from an above post, it's probably mostly water. I'm sure that you've gained some muscle but I'm quite sure that you are experiencing a good amount of water retention.

TheJackHammer
03-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Hence the need for good blood pressure control with this one.
Look into cutting your salt intake JackHammer and include some supps for blood pressure control/lipids and liver support.

I've done some research and have gotten mixed reviews. The fact that it is a combination of compounds, it's not for "beginners" as it would be better for a beginner to know how he does on one compound vs. two. On the other hand, some experienced users have recommended as a beginner ph because of the low sides. Other experienced users say it's too harsh on the liver.

I asked Palumbo about this product, and one thing I noted is that he said it was harsh on the liver. The guy who recommended it to me, said to be more concerned with high blood pressure. I always feel the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Better to cover both bases. So, before I am beginning my cycle I'm making sure I have the necessary goods.

Will likely do a log on this, but thinking of tapering up and tapering down the dosage (yes I'm a first timer).

Week 1: 2 e.d.
Week 2: 3 e.d.
Week 3: 4 e.d
Week 4: 3 e.d.
Week 5: 2.e.d for 3 days

sorry to post jack, but what do you think of the dosing protocol, J2jud? I was going to go as suggested on the bottle with 3 e.d. for 4 weeks, but being I'm a first timer, I thought this might be better and not cause a crash in coming off and into my PCT.

no problems here man go ahead and post ur results on here all you want. the more the better. i just weighed in and im up 1 more pound. i have been weighing in at the same times everyday 3x a day cause i dont believe how much weight i have gained. my strength has gone threw the roof. and my work out partner doesnt like it lol.

TheJackHammer
03-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Jacked Prohormone is a new Spawn Clone that can help increase lean muscle mass and strength like never before. Psupplements is the first to market this new anabolic supplement that blends two specific legal anabolic ingredients. Jacked by Generation X Labs provides the same benefits as the highly popular Spawn by Myogenix. The only difference is that Jacked is readily available and Spawn is often out of stock or may be discontinued all together.

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17dione 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

Jacked has been lab tested for purity and ingredient quality and contains ingredients that are similar to trenbolone,nandrolone,methyltrienolone, and methyl-diene which are also progestins. Jacked also contains an ingredient designed to reduce estrogen levels while providing solid lean mass gains and increases in strength.

Jacked Spawn Clone Highlights Include:

Gains in Strength
Increased Libido and Sexual Vigor
Increased Focus and Intensity
Estrogen Reduction
Gynomastia Protection
Solid Lean Mass and Strength Gains

Suggested Jacked Use: Please follow directions as stated on the label on the bottle.

my question is if this is a exact clone then doesn spawn have the gynomastia protection also

also would it be ok to take FORMADROL EXTREME for the last 2 weeks of taking spawn. and the 2 weeks following the cycle

JustLuke
03-09-2009, 02:15 PM
Jacked Prohormone is a new Spawn Clone that can help increase lean muscle mass and strength like never before. Psupplements is the first to market this new anabolic supplement that blends two specific legal anabolic ingredients. Jacked by Generation X Labs provides the same benefits as the highly popular Spawn by Myogenix. The only difference is that Jacked is readily available and Spawn is often out of stock or may be discontinued all together.

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17dione 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

Jacked has been lab tested for purity and ingredient quality and contains ingredients that are similar to trenbolone,nandrolone,methyltrienolone, and methyl-diene which are also progestins. Jacked also contains an ingredient designed to reduce estrogen levels while providing solid lean mass gains and increases in strength.

Jacked Spawn Clone Highlights Include:

Gains in Strength
Increased Libido and Sexual Vigor
Increased Focus and Intensity
Estrogen Reduction
Gynomastia Protection
Solid Lean Mass and Strength Gains

Suggested Jacked Use: Please follow directions as stated on the label on the bottle.

my question is if this is a exact clone then doesn spawn have the gynomastia protection also

also would it be ok to take FORMADROL EXTREME for the last 2 weeks of taking spawn. and the 2 weeks following the cycle

the gyno protection they are talking about is from the epi. epi is a derivative of a Japanese steroid that is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor. there is no need for formadrol extreme because of the AI properties in the epi. I would just start the AI once I came off the stack. did you find some clomid? you will probably need it.

TheJackHammer
03-09-2009, 05:42 PM
the gyno protection they are talking about is from the epi. epi is a derivative of a Japanese steroid that is a steroidal aromatase inhibitor. there is no need for formadrol extreme because of the AI properties in the epi. I would just start the AI once I came off the stack. did you find some clomid? you will probably need it.

ok thanks. ya im going to go with clomid and nolvadex. i figure better safe than sorry

TheJackHammer
03-16-2009, 05:30 PM
alrighty well im just throwing an update out. i im up to 243lbs from 224lbs since i started spawn. my strength has gone up amazingly: i have increased my bench for reps of 10 by 80lbs and i have increased my squats by 100lbs. i dont know if its all the spawn but i dont know what else it could be. i have gain almost 3/4inch in my arms and about 3inches in my legs. and also i have lost 1inch in my waist. i havent done anything different except start taking spawn. but i did stop drink all together since i started so i think thats why the waist has gone down

F.K.M.
03-17-2009, 03:32 AM
alrighty well im just throwing an update out. i im up to 243lbs from 224lbs since i started spawn. my strength has gone up amazingly: i have increased my bench for reps of 10 by 80lbs and i have increased my squats by 100lbs. i dont know if its all the spawn but i dont know what else it could be. i have gain almost 3/4inch in my arms and about 3inches in my legs. and also i have lost 1inch in my waist. i havent done anything different except start taking spawn. but i did stop drink all together since i started so i think thats why the waist has gone down

How far are you into the cycle?

TheJackHammer
03-17-2009, 09:23 AM
im on week 5.and strength is still going up. nothing has stop getting better.

F.K.M.
03-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Should this be taken with food or before a meal...or does it matter?

TheJackHammer
03-30-2009, 04:44 PM
it didnt matter with me but i took it with my meals.

F.K.M.
03-31-2009, 12:59 AM
it didnt matter with me but i took it with my meals.

Thanks. Well...guess I should throw up a log.