PDA

View Full Version : Amazed at Carbolyze

Stackt
02-06-2011, 03:48 PM
I just started taking Carbolyze couple days ago for post workout and let me tell you Im amazed at how quickly it dissolves and the banana flavor taste pretty good with water . Im not using protein shakes anymore so using Humapro pills wt Carbolyze . I do not get that bloated feeling at all :yep: and this is good so I can follow up with my full meal without feeling disgusting . So far I think its a quality product . Gonna use this regularly and see how much of a difference I see . I'll keep ya posted

HammerStrength12
02-08-2011, 11:04 PM
It's a quality supplement. No bloat, tastes good. Usually mix it with isolyze post workout.

adpolice
02-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Daves products are pretty solid.No bull,no hype...

Growin24/7
02-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Daves products are pretty solid.No bull,no hype...

this!

The Prodigy
02-09-2011, 03:53 PM
I just started taking Carbolyze couple days ago for post workout and let me tell you Im amazed at how quickly it dissolves and the banana flavor taste pretty good with water . Im not using protein shakes anymore so using Humapro pills wt Carbolyze . I do not get that bloated feeling at all :yep: and this is good so I can follow up with my full meal without feeling disgusting . So far I think its a quality product . Gonna use this regularly and see how much of a difference I see . I'll keep ya posted

I have been using it for years...although I like both flavors and switch back and forth. I have NEVER gotten any bloating and I have a VERY sensitive belly!!!:yep:

djm6464
02-11-2011, 02:24 PM
im going to look into this, re-doing my supps

any links?

The Prodigy
02-12-2011, 01:31 PM
im going to look into this, re-doing my supps

any links?

Links to buy carbolyze?
www.speciesnutrition.com (http://www.speciesnutrition.com)

Stackt
02-12-2011, 05:15 PM
I'll be trying the fiberlyze pretty soon ...I wish Species would distribute to more sites n local stores . When I need a supp in a hurry I'll just go to vitamin shoppe till my supps come in from the sites

MDN
02-12-2011, 06:19 PM
I will have to try the Banana. I didn't like the Fruit Punch much, but used it because it works so well and is great quality.

MDN

The Prodigy
02-12-2011, 11:13 PM
I'll be trying the fiberlyze pretty soon ...I wish Species would distribute to more sites n local stores . When I need a supp in a hurry I'll just go to vitamin shoppe till my supps come in from the sites

Where do you live?

Do you know of any stores in your area that are interested in selling Species products? If so please pass on their information!:yep:

Stackt
02-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Where do you live?

Do you know of any stores in your area that are interested in selling Species products? If so please pass on their information!:yep:

Baltimore ,md ....I'll have to check on that . The only store that I'll shop locally is vitamin shoppe . They took vpx off the shelves at vitamin shoppe cause it didn't move but we'll see . I'll put in a good word for it