PDA

View Full Version : Belly Rings

Fit_5"3
03-24-2009, 09:34 PM
For those of you ladies that have belly rings, do you leave them in when you are on stage or do you take it out?

For those that don't compete, what do you think looks better on stage? Belly ring in or out?

:)

sassy69
03-25-2009, 02:24 AM
They are allowed for Figure & Fitness, and I assume for Bikini. The rules for BB say if you have one & can take it out, take it out. I've taken mine out for every show I've done. Its PITA tho, because I end up going a long time w/o it. This last time around I went back to a piercing place to get it re-put in. It had been out for 2 yrs and I expected that the piercing had grown over. In fact it didn't at all and slid right back in and I didn't get charged for anything. I haven't attempted to put it back again yet. Its been another year.

What I'm not sure about is if they've lightened up on that more recently for BB.

tammyp
03-25-2009, 06:30 AM
i always leave it in. no one ever told me to take it out...so many girls have them, it would be a PITA.

Allifit
03-25-2009, 09:05 AM
I leave all my jewelry in- and that includes all 3 of my facial piercings as well....

dvsness
03-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Leave 'em in!

stephaniewicked
03-25-2009, 03:26 PM
I leave all my jewelry in- and that includes all 3 of my facial piercings as well....

Can I ask what you have? I have a stud in each nostril, as well as my septum. I was advised that I should remove or hide my septum on show day...

cheddar cheese
03-25-2009, 04:39 PM
I leave mine in as well, stupid rule if you ask me to have them taken out.

Allifit
03-25-2009, 05:28 PM
Can I ask what you have? I have a stud in each nostril, as well as my septum. I was advised that I should remove or hide my septum on show day...
My nose, my eyebrow, a stud in my lip