PDA

View Full Version : I need a womans opinion

Medium Extreme
02-12-2011, 02:22 PM
What do you think about Frank Mackey's views on women?

_n2IVF9a2IA

GirlyMuscle
02-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Scientology is so weird. ;)

sassy69
02-12-2011, 04:26 PM
What do you think about Frank Mackey's views on women?

_n2IVF9a2IA

Given the same haircut, I think that's a guy who can't come to terms w/ the fact he'd really rather get assraped by unicorn while being a submissive bitch boy to a medieval fantasy chick.

PnV4cppL0WE

Medium Extreme
02-12-2011, 06:32 PM
but....does he have a point

women say they want a nice guy but deep down MOST just want to be treated like shit. Bad boys usually get the women...correct?

Jodie
02-12-2011, 11:29 PM
wtf is that shit? nuts

GirlyMuscle
02-13-2011, 01:54 AM

women say they want a nice guy but deep down MOST just want to be treated like shit. Bad boys usually get the women...correct?

For messed up, insecure women maybe yes. Not for an secure, mature, intelligent woman. I left the bad boys behind a long time ago. Granted I don't want a wishy washy do goodie mama's boy either. That would be the exact opposite. But a mature, decent, honest, secure, intelligent man would be a great catch.

Medium Extreme
02-14-2011, 06:12 PM
For messed up, insecure women maybe yes. Not for an secure, mature, intelligent woman. I left the bad boys behind a long time ago. Granted I don't want a wishy washy do goodie mama's boy either. That would be the exact opposite. But a mature, decent, honest, secure, intelligent man would be a great catch.

I think this it a great answer. Like most things in life, its good to look in the middle rather than extremes...

02-17-2011, 02:45 AM

Amen, brother.

Sledge
02-17-2011, 05:21 AM

Shit, so i'm out of the picture then.

debbiebramwell
02-22-2011, 09:11 AM

Women with issues want the drama, they usually go for what they know. If there dad is a jerk then they associate that with love and go for the same. My dad(and brothers) are all good men. I am a sucker for nice guys and have never dated a bad boy. I married a really nice guy!!:)

InHonorInMind
03-03-2011, 10:35 PM
I F'ING LOVED legend of the last unicorn Jill . . . just sayin . . . bwahah! Those Scientology commercials on the other hand, those bitches are tricky and sneaky bastards!