Illinois state Fitness and Figure/Wheelchair
Chicago, IL
Ron Alteri & Chuck Sanow
1-847-812-1999 or 1-708-598-3846

NPC JR National Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
June 17-18, 2011
Chicago, IL
Promoter: Pam Betz
www.npcjrnationals.com (http://www.npcjrnationals.com)

IFBB FIBO EUROPA Championship (Chicago)
Pro Men's & Woman's Bodybuilding, Pro Figure, Pro Fitness, Pro Bikini

NPC FIBO EUROPA Championship NQ
Men's & Woman's Bodybuilding, Men's Physique, Fitness, Figure, Bikini

Septerber 30 - October 1, 2011
Ed & Betty Pariso
1-817-498-3631 Phone & Fax
email: [email protected]

October-TBA
Continental USA Bodybuilding & Figure
Ottawa, IL
Jeff Johnson
1-815-434-3539

November 6th
Midwest Ironman figure and fitness
Chicago, IL
Ron Alteri & Chuck Sanow
1-847-812-1999 or 1-708-598-3846

November-TBA
Natural Mid-State Classic Figure & Novice
Rockford, IL
Kevin Noble
1-815-621-8223

Also check out www.npcillinoisbodybuilding.com (http://www.npcillinoisbodybuilding.com)
-updates are happening everyday!:yep:

bernard
02-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Thanks Gail. I have been looking for this for awhile. Is the May 14th show just fitness, figure, and wheel chair, or is their bodybuilding? And is it going to be a national qualifier?

Wolfpack
02-13-2011, 01:45 AM
Thanks Gail. I have been looking for this for awhile. Is the May 14th show just fitness, figure, and wheel chair, or is their bodybuilding? And is it going to be a national qualifier?

It includes bodybuilding and is a National Qualifier.

The NPC show with the IFBB Europa should be pretty cool.

The Prodigy
02-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Check out the npcillinoisbodybuilding.com page. It is being updated.............:yep:

legz
03-04-2011, 12:49 PM
anyone know if/when the continential usa in Ottowa Illinois will be this yr?

The Prodigy
04-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Check out the IL BBing page! It is being updated weekly! Articles will be posted monthly!

If you have suggestions or ideas to improve the site do not hesitate to let me know!

SteelDragon
04-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Check out the IL BBing page! It is being updated weekly! Articles will be posted monthly!

If you have suggestions or ideas to improve the site do not hesitate to let me know!
My idea to improve that site is to delete the whole thing or put a match to it. The site is hopeless and it has been for years. Nothing is updated. It's pathetic. Thanks for the NPC calendar. I hope to come in the Continental this year a heavyweight instead of a super who needed another 3 weeks of dieting. LOL.

The Prodigy
04-17-2011, 11:10 PM
My idea to improve that site is to delete the whole thing or put a match to it. The site is hopeless and it has been for years. Nothing is updated. It's pathetic. Thanks for the NPC calendar. I hope to come in the Continental this year a heavyweight instead of a super who needed another 3 weeks of dieting. LOL.

Hey! Glad to see you here! Yes, we are working on doing that! Stay tuned! It is being updated! Just not as fast as I would like it to be!

SteelDragon
04-17-2011, 11:58 PM
Whats the holdup? I have a friend who works as an IT who can overhaul it in one day. You need a forum and constantly updated material to keep it interesting. When can we expect it to be fully live and interactive where people can post thier own pics and information? I think if you guys really wanted to change that website it would have been already. I used to see you around the gym a lot in Niles where have you been?

The Prodigy
04-18-2011, 06:31 AM
Whats the holdup? I have a friend who works as an IT who can overhaul it in one day. You need a forum and constantly updated material to keep it interesting. When can we expect it to be fully live and interactive where people can post thier own pics and information? I think if you guys really wanted to change that website it would have been already. I used to see you around the gym a lot in Niles where have you been?

Would your friend do it for free or need to be paid?
No forum! Used to have one and it caused to much drama!
I moved! I am up at Arlington South/North

SteelDragon
04-18-2011, 11:19 AM
I can ask him but websites is what he does for a living so I am sure he will want his usual rate. I remember it had a forum and it was good because it made people go to it but there will always be drama in bodybuilding. I still go to Niles or Ballys in Deerfield and occasionally the Leaning tower-Ymca. Awesome gym. Ive been to Arlington-Xsport once or twice. It's okay. Ive done 2 shows back in 2003-2004 in MO where I lived and I checked out the shows around here the last few years they are okay so it is time for me to get my feet wet in Illinois and see what I can do.

The Prodigy
04-18-2011, 02:54 PM
I can ask him but websites is what he does for a living so I am sure he will want his usual rate. I remember it had a forum and it was good because it made people go to it but there will always be drama in bodybuilding. I still go to Niles or Ballys in Deerfield and occasionally the Leaning tower-Ymca. Awesome gym. Ive been to Arlington-Xsport once or twice. It's okay. Ive done 2 shows back in 2003-2004 in MO where I lived and I checked out the shows around here the last few years they are okay so it is time for me to get my feet wet in Illinois and see what I can do.

Let me know if you need help with anything! I have tons of resources. I am looking for someone who will do the website for free. If you know of anyone let me know. If no one steps up, the site will remain the same!

SteelDragon
04-18-2011, 11:38 PM
I will ask around and see if someone can help with that site. I come here for my information for IL shows for the Npc and dont bother with that site anymore. I'll e-mail you soon when I start dieting I may need to pick your brain on things. I may be out of town next month for the Illinois show but if I am not I will go to the show and talk to you do you ever get back to Niles to train?

The Prodigy
04-19-2011, 09:36 AM
I will ask around and see if someone can help with that site. I come here for my information for IL shows for the Npc and dont bother with that site anymore. I'll e-mail you soon when I start dieting I may need to pick your brain on things. I may be out of town next month for the Illinois show but if I am not I will go to the show and talk to you do you ever get back to Niles to train?

Where do you train at? Who diets you? Where do you live?

I travel to different gyms for demos.