PDA

View Full Version : Elite bodiez!!!

gixxerman
02-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Awesome site! if you have not checked it out...do so. Im a member on a few different source sites..this one is the best so far. TONS OF INFO and lots of great sources. No more bunk gear..thank god! Very nicely layed out site too.

Bryan Hildebrand
02-15-2011, 11:25 PM
I agree. a very welcome addition to the webs best AAS discussion.

bushmaster
02-15-2011, 11:38 PM
In all honesty I am on a few sites that are much more informative. I would name them but I don't want to cause issues here. Site looks good and for those who don't use those type of sites for checking on sources it will be of great help, so check it out.

retwa
02-15-2011, 11:50 PM
lol

needtogetaas
02-16-2011, 01:37 AM
In all honesty I am on a few sites that are much more informative. I would name them but I don't want to cause issues here. Site looks good and for those who don't use those type of sites for checking on sources it will be of great help, so check it out.
I have seen a few sites like this and some of them charge money to get in well others have 85 sources as sponsors. Cant hurt to check this place out and see if the site is worth a damn. You are correct for peeps who have never been a part of a site like this its a good resource add to rxmuscle.com members.

MrOXY
02-16-2011, 02:10 AM
hmm wonder if i really need 2 get on a sorce check site .. :)

retwa
02-16-2011, 02:26 AM
hmm wonder if i really need 2 get on a sorce check site .. :)

Maybe you should just start your own source check site.

"Mr. Oxy's Chemical Cornucopia" ...

creatineman2003
02-18-2011, 10:04 PM
i liked it.

HammerStrength12
02-19-2011, 09:34 PM
I have seen a few sites like this and some of them charge money to get in well others have 85 sources as sponsors. Cant hurt to check this place out and see if the site is worth a damn. You are correct for peeps who have never been a part of a site like this its a good resource add to rxmuscle.com members.

I agree. I have to respect your open-mindedness when it comes to new sites like this. Like you, I had never heard of this site before and was skeptical due to the sponsors. But the advice seems to be very honest/objective and there's really no sponsor bias at all w/ the sources. Definitely a great and objective resource for rxmuscle!

J Pumps
02-19-2011, 10:11 PM
I agree. I have to respect your open-mindedness when it comes to new sites like this. Like you, I had never heard of this site before and was skeptical due to the sponsors. But the advice seems to be very honest/objective and there's really no sponsor bias at all w/ the sources. Definitely a great and objective resource for rxmuscle!

didnt you just say on another post that they were sketch? or in trouble im auuming you ment with the Feds?

liftingstud
02-20-2011, 02:05 AM
I see they push one major source... has anyone used this place on here? feedback?

Sam Poe
02-20-2011, 07:37 AM
Word +1