View Full Version : Revolution Martial Arts - Langley, BC

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-18-2011, 12:56 PM
Revolution Martial Arts
20460 Langley Bypass
Langley, BC V3A 6K8
604-532-0079
http://www.revolutionfightteam.com/

Somewhere out there, someone might be saying, "Yo GX, why are you putting a martial arts school in the Hardcore Gym Registry?!"

This is why:

87429 87430

Would you just look at that for a moment? True enough, this is a MMA school. BUT... it is a MMA school that is bodybuilder/power lifter/strongman/etc. friendly!!

Combining the passions for strength/power and pulverization, Revolution Martial Arts is a one stop shop for people whose testosterone runs high (naturally, or not). The spacious free weight area is complemented by the equally spacious martial arts practice area. If conditioning will be your thing (be it aesthetic or functional), without a doubt, it can be had here. Whether it is from the tried and true treadmill, or through an hour of Muay Thai, the end result will be what you wanted.

As seems to be the case with most gyms that I have visited here in the lower mainland of BC, there is also a full service juice bar here. Unlike what I have seen in the other gyms though, the sheer number of items here is unmatched! The vibe here: Come in, get your stuff done, go home. No hanging around on the machines, reading papers, talking on cell phones, or what have you. This is an all business gym for people who mean business when they train. Step inside this place, and I guarantee you that business will be good.

PLUS... any place that uses the Thundercat logo for it's own... there really just is no overlooking a place like this!

Ibarramedia
02-18-2011, 07:52 PM
Glad you got a job there Brandon. Are you staying there permanently already or are you coming back to the US? Have you moved your stuff already?

Amazon Doll
02-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Will you adopt me?

Then I can move there and train at that gym and hang with you and Mom :D

Gaoshang Xiongshou
02-18-2011, 08:28 PM
Glad you got a job there Brandon. Are you staying there permanently already or are you coming back to the US? Have you moved your stuff already?

I do not work there. I just make it a point to get pictures of all the places I deem worthy to be in the Hardcore Gym Registry.

But yes, I am here for good. No return for me. I have moved the most basic essentials here, and will bring the rest up at a later date.

Will you adopt me?

Then I can move there and train at that gym and hang with you and Mom :D

Come on up. I will take you there, and we will play :headbang: