PDA

View Full Version : Pumped Up Older Guy

KyMuscle
02-21-2011, 07:21 PM
Just wanted to share this dubious compliment of the day:

Younger man, maybe in his early 30s, very overweight, is touring the gym. He watches me train for a while, then heads my way and extends his hand. I pull out my ear buds.

"Hey",he says, "you're pretty pumped up for an older guy!"
:dunno:

KevinCouch
02-21-2011, 07:29 PM

Younger man, maybe in his early 30s, very overweight, is touring the gym. He watches me train for a while, then heads my way and extends his hand. I pull out my ear buds.

Damn what a backward ass compliment..too funny. Alright here's my old guy story. Last summer at our neighborhood pool (I was in contest shape) and feelin pretty good about myself and seemed like everyone was staring. Well, three college girls I noticed were staring at me and they finally walked over to me and said "wow you look totally buffed out" and I graciously said "Thanks" and one of them said "how many days a week do you work out?" and I told her then she says "Gosh, my DAD works out 5 days a week and he doesn't look like you!"

Burst my bubble......

DUKE56
02-22-2011, 01:13 PM
OW!! Did you tell him he was pretty fluffy for a young kid ? lol

mrky03
02-22-2011, 05:13 PM

I hear ya, don't you just love it when someone tells you that you look great for your age! lol