PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Dont's

Femphysiquefan
02-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Saw this on YouTube and got a kick out of it, hope you all enjoy it as well. Ladies, here's a little reminder for the men in your life concerning how NOT to celebrate Valentine's Day; and guys, pay attention and take notes!! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!

KK-dUnqHei8

quadrablue
02-12-2009, 09:44 AM
This V-day I will be waiting for Feb.15th. My dad's b-day and MY cheat day!!!

GirlyMuscle
02-12-2009, 09:49 AM
I don't believe in Valentine's Day. Next to Halloween and Columbus Day it's the stupidest holiday. I'll be working a double shift.

quadrablue
02-12-2009, 01:58 PM
I don't believe in Valentine's Day. Next to Halloween and Columbus Day it's the stupidest holiday. I'll be working a double shift.

Bite your tongue woman!! :p Halloween is better than Christmas!!!

french tips
02-12-2009, 02:18 PM
I hate the chocolate (it's my one weakness). My boyfriend always gets me a lb. of chocolate this time of year....just after my new year's resolutions begin to get tough! :(

Youngguns
02-12-2009, 02:20 PM
She commented on one of my bodybuilding videos and said "nice physique!" :D

blogguy
02-12-2009, 02:42 PM

where is a high five smiley when u need one!!!

Pryme
02-13-2009, 03:44 AM

This^^^

it's a money making "holiday" and thats it. very silly.

Funny how a dozen roses is 10 times as expensive on feb 14th. hmmmmmmm haha.

melodyspetko
02-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Bite your tongue woman!! :p Halloween is better than Christmas!!!

I fully agree!!... :D Halloween is like christmas!.. ;)

**blondie**
02-13-2009, 12:44 PM
I have to go see my trainer on Vday. Work on posing & get critiqued. Just another contest prep day for me. Definitely no chocolate.

BigJD69
02-13-2009, 01:12 PM
It's all so Hallmark can make$$$$$

Fitswim by Celeste
02-13-2009, 02:44 PM
valentine's day sucks a bag of dicks! bitter, eh maybe. but with the loser guys i've been meeting lately, i would be pretty much content not knowing this crappy holiday exists! altho that's hard to forget it exists when you work for a HUGE jewelry company - blech!

BILLY GUNS
02-13-2009, 02:48 PM
valentine's day sucks a bag of dicks! bitter, eh maybe. but with the loser guys i've been meeting lately, i would be pretty much content not knowing this crappy holiday exists! altho that's hard to forget it exists when you work for a HUGE jewelry company - blech!

Geez thx hun:D

Well for all you scrooges here I got my fiance a day spa package and a 2 Karat right handed ring and a stay at a resort in myrtle beach....for the rest of you doing nothing I'll stick with my ideas but what do I know about it all :confused:

GirlyMuscle
02-13-2009, 02:49 PM
I don't hate Valentine's Day. I'm indifferent to it. It comes and goes. I have no emotion invested in it because I think it's stupid.

It's only means something and can make you feel bad if you attach importance to it. When you realize it's all just a money making scheme designed to suck money out of your wallet, you won't give it a second thought.

Ask other countries if they celebrate. Most don't.

Curt James
02-13-2009, 02:58 PM
where is a high five smiley when u need one!!!

Go old school: ^5

Fitswim by Celeste
02-13-2009, 03:03 PM
Geez thx hun:D

Well for all you scrooges here I got my fiance a day spa package and a 2 Karat right handed ring and a stay at a resort in myrtle beach....for the rest of you doing nothing I'll stick with my ideas but what do I know about it all :confused:

haha! love ya BG - your girl is a lucky one! i think you're doing pretty good there....

BILLY GUNS
02-13-2009, 03:05 PM
I don't hate Valentine's Day. I'm indifferent to it. It comes and goes. I have no emotion invested in it because I think it's stupid.

It's only means something and can make you feel bad if you attach importance to it. When you realize it's all just a money making scheme designed to suck money out of your wallet, you won't give it a second thought.

Ask other countries if they celebrate. Most don't.

Answer honestly as a woman if you are in a room of a dozen women and they are all lit up with happiness for what their significant other has done for them on valentines day and your's did nothing I am willing to bet you will feel left out and probably go home and give him shit over it right? Please be honest here regardless of what other countries are doing it has become a special day here

needtogetaas
02-13-2009, 03:07 PM
She commented on one of my bodybuilding videos and said "nice physique!" :D
lololol

BILLY GUNS
02-13-2009, 03:24 PM
We are starting our weekend off here...

BILLY GUNS
02-13-2009, 03:27 PM
We all know women love jewlery....904

BILLY GUNS
02-13-2009, 03:37 PM
1 hour full body massage....and 1 hour aroma foot therapy and a natural herbal deep peel facial as well

BILLY GUNS
02-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Everyone else have fun waiting for halloween until then my fiance and I will enjoy the other holidays you guys/girls don't want too:D

BadAssBarbie
02-13-2009, 04:12 PM
I just learned a very valuable Valentine's Day DON'T.....
DO NOT make a very large heart-shaped cake with lots of frosting and some sprinkles for your kids when you're dieting!!!!! There goes my cheat meal!!!!! Damn!!!!!

BILLY GUNS
02-13-2009, 04:14 PM
I just learned a very valuable Valentine's Day DON'T.....
DO NOT make a very large heart-shaped cake with lots of frosting and some sprinkles for your kids when you're dieting!!!!! There goes my cheat meal!!!!! Damn!!!!!

LMAO one day won't kill you!!! I seen Palumbo put down some deserts and he is still shredded:D

BILLY GUNS
02-13-2009, 04:20 PM
haha! love ya BG - your girl is a lucky one! i think you're doing pretty good there....

You know you could always join us:p

dvsness
02-13-2009, 04:24 PM
You know you could always join us:p

Although I don't like jewelry, you done good, kid.

Now call Dan and tell him to get his act together. :D

BILLY GUNS
02-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Although I don't like jewelry, you done good, kid.

Now call Dan and tell him to get his act together. :D

Sorry hunny but Dan and I are having our own valentines day and you ain't invited:p

dvsness
02-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Sorry hunny but Dan and I are having our own valentines day and you ain't invited:p

You worry me sometimes. :o

BILLY GUNS
02-13-2009, 04:48 PM
You worry me sometimes. :o

Why are you counting on his retirement funds or something:confused::eek:

Pryme
02-13-2009, 04:48 PM
Valentines day is a day for sheep who watch to much tv and buy into the marketing.

It started of as a Pagan thing, what a holiday lmao.

robert da strongman
02-13-2009, 04:55 PM
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/valentines_day.jpg

robert da strongman
02-13-2009, 04:56 PM
http://www.holidayjoys.com/valentine/funny_pictures/valentine_funny_picture_04.jpg

robert da strongman
02-13-2009, 04:57 PM
http://www.freefever.com/myspace/valentine/funnypictures/valfunny.jpg

robert da strongman
02-13-2009, 04:57 PM
http://i.treehugger.com/images/2007-2-7/antivalentine.jpg

Sledge
02-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Answer honestly as a woman if you are in a room of a dozen women and they are all lit up with happiness for what their significant other has done for them on valentines day and your's did nothing I am willing to bet you will feel left out and probably go home and give him shit over it right? Please be honest here regardless of what other countries are doing it has become a special day here

I think you'll find her significant other dosn't need the excuse of valantines day to do something special for her. He does it because he wants to and puts thought and feeling into the act. Every day can be valentines day. I would actualy think if GM was in a room with women as you describe she would just have to remember the flowers that were delivered to work for no reason a week or two ago, or the goofy coffee mug that arrived in the mail. Or being hand fed chocolates naked in bed for breakfast post orgasm. The random text message while shes at work that just says I love you. And all the things every day that don't cost much but are priceless. And she'd most likely feel a bit sorry for the women that only get valentines day once a year instead of every day.

Just my opinion I could be wrong.

Sledge
02-13-2009, 05:04 PM
See thats what I mean. That should be every day not just once a year.

http://www.holidayjoys.com/valentine/funny_pictures/valentine_funny_picture_04.jpg

Valkyrie
02-13-2009, 05:17 PM
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/valentines_day.jpg
rotflmao!

Daniel Minarsky
02-13-2009, 06:43 PM
this is a true BB V-day:D

http://www.musclehedz.com/ecards/toons/Vdaybabe.jpg

robert da strongman
02-13-2009, 06:53 PM
get up close and read it....

http://bp3.blogger.com/_lT8o5540ZSE/R1RcLaS8HgI/AAAAAAAAA-0/fWvggsVhwsw/s1600-R/Valentine.jpg

Valkyrie
02-13-2009, 07:03 PM
rotflmao!

Angela123
02-13-2009, 07:38 PM
I think you'll find her significant other dosn't need the excuse of valantines day to do something special for her. He does it because he wants to and puts thought and feeling into the act. Every day can be valentines day. I would actualy think if GM was in a room with women as you describe she would just have to remember the flowers that were delivered to work for no reason a week or two ago, or the goofy coffee mug that arrived in the mail. Or being hand fed chocolates naked in bed for breakfast post orgasm. The random text message while shes at work that just says I love you. And all the things every day that don't cost much but are priceless. And she'd most likely feel a bit sorry for the women that only get valentines day once a year instead of every day.

man...my love life sux. i dont get special daily attention like that and im not getting anything for v day or even seeing my bf. i doubt we last throughout the night. we are fighting via texting right now. which annoys me. fucking call me.

robert da strongman
02-13-2009, 07:40 PM
man...my love life sux. i dont get special daily attention like that and im not getting anything for v day or even seeing my bf. i doubt we last throughout the night. we are fighting via texting right now. which annoys me. fucking call me.

that does suck...

want to have his kneecaps bashed??

call him!

Sledge
02-13-2009, 07:44 PM

You could call him.

And just stop texting.

BadAssBarbie
02-13-2009, 08:41 PM
LMAO one day won't kill you!!! I seen Palumbo put down some deserts and he is still shredded:D
So, tomorrow when he sees my pics...what you said will be my excuse!! He oughtta just love that! LOL
I still have 6 weeks anyway...I should be fine.;)

quadrablue
02-13-2009, 08:49 PM
GM is a very lucky woman.

quadrablue
02-13-2009, 08:52 PM
I fully agree!!... :D Halloween is like christmas!.. ;)

Say the two women wearing pentacles lol ;)

Sledge
02-13-2009, 08:58 PM
GM is a very lucky woman.

I've heard the bloke is very romantic. For christmas he got her versagrips lifting straps.:cool:

quadrablue
02-13-2009, 09:19 PM
Wow! I'm jealous :p

I've heard the bloke is very romantic. For christmas he got her versagrips lifting straps.:cool:

AnabolLecter75
02-13-2009, 09:33 PM
My only problem with Valentine's Day is that instead of being viewed as a day for couples to celebrate each other, it has morphed into a day men are supposed to lay down gifts at the alter of women. Women don't need their own special holiday to be celebrated...that's what your birthday is for. If two people want to take an extra day out of the year (besides their anniversary) to celebrate the fact that they love each other...have at it. One sex dominating the attention on that day is bs.

Angela123
02-13-2009, 09:47 PM
that does suck...

want to have his kneecaps bashed??

call him!

naaa...i dont need kneecaps being busted. im capable of hurting him, myself.

our shitty relationship issues goes deeper than just this vday bullshit.

i dont even want to call him. im done with this.

You could call him.

And just stop texting.

or i could just end it. i cant deal with this texting bullshit in relationships. he's 31...not 21. we shouldnt be texting when we argue. i blame it all on him. he avoids all confrontation and uses texting way too much.

robert da strongman
02-13-2009, 09:49 PM
naaa...i dont need kneecaps being busted. im capable of hurting him, myself.

our shitty relationship issues goes deeper than just this vday bullshit.

i dont even want to call him. im done with this.

or i could just end it. i cant deal with this texting bullshit in relationships. he's 31...not 21. we shouldnt be texting when we argue. i blame it all on him. he avoids all confrontation and uses texting way too much.

a sweet girl like you hurt someone?:eek:
unbelievable with the texting. i suppose you could text him "its over" see how fast he calls...
many more fish in the sea.

Sledge
02-13-2009, 09:53 PM

Good choice, onward and upwards. make sure you dump him by text;):D

Youngguns
02-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Billy is whipped, sad.

musclegoddess65
02-14-2009, 09:19 AM

not GM but I wouldn't be with a guy that didn't treat me right (or I him for that matter) all year round... so with that thought in mind... V Day just becomes another day of the week that we treat each other right...

Wake up, have fantastic morning sex, hit the gym, fix breakfast, shower together, more fantastic sex... little nap.... walk along the beach, enjoying the sunshine... nice candlelit dinner prepared at home...

musclegoddess65
02-14-2009, 09:23 AM

damn sledge I think I love you!!!

but you are 1000% right... these is how we should treat each other all year round! Those wonderful gifts for no reason at all.. THOSE are THE best!

musclegoddess65
02-14-2009, 09:23 AM
this is a true BB V-day:D

http://www.musclehedz.com/ecards/toons/Vdaybabe.jpg

Too funny!!! I love it!

musclegoddess65
02-14-2009, 09:27 AM

lets not forget the personalized lifting belts too... you are a sweetheart!

dated a guy once that got me a set of new tires for my birthday! Best gift in the world! useful, needed and I didn't have to spend my money on them...

GirlyMuscle
02-14-2009, 09:44 AM

Just my opinion I could be wrong.Absolutely my point.

Every morning when I get up the first thing I do is read my morning "I love you Baby" text. They're different every morning so I know he's actually sending them not just resending a duplicate. I get flirty horny texts when I'm working and can't answer. It's the pink Ugg boots brought from Australia. It's the ass grab for no reason as I walk by. It's making love every morning cause I love it in the morning. It chatting on webcam for hours on end about everything and nothing. I don't need some bling bling one day a year to know my man loves me. Every day is Valentine's Day.

GirlyMuscle
02-14-2009, 09:50 AM
GM is a very lucky woman.I am. :D

I've heard the bloke is very romantic. For christmas he got her versagrips lifting straps.:cool:That's because he knows me so well.

My only problem with Valentine's Day is that instead of being viewed as a day for couples to celebrate each other, it has morphed into a day men are supposed to lay down gifts at the alter of women. Women don't need their own special holiday to be celebrated...that's what your birthday is for. If two people want to take an extra day out of the year (besides their anniversary) to celebrate the fact that they love each other...have at it. One sex dominating the attention on that day is bs.Quit complaining. You have Steak and Blowjob Day. In fact, I like that holiday better than Valentine's Day.
damn sledge I think I love you!!!

but you are 1000% right... these is how we should treat each other all year round! Those wonderful gifts for no reason at all.. THOSE are THE best!
Back off, Sister. ;)

Gunz
02-14-2009, 09:51 AM

I can honestly say that my husband makes me feel special every day - and he doesn't need a day marked on the calendar to remind him!!

quadrablue
02-14-2009, 10:43 AM
Y'all are making me sick! j/k It's nice to know there is still true love in the world.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

PJ BRAUN
02-14-2009, 11:53 AM
Although its kind of a silly holiday, I like to still do a little something extra on valentines day. I wont by Nicole flowers because I get her flowers all the time and its to cliche' to get flowers on valentines day.
Instead, were going out to dinner at this restaurant, Ripe, in Mt Vernon, New York. Its a Caribbean style place that we saw on the Food Network, and we have both talked about going there for a while now. Then were coming home for a romantic evening together.

AnabolLecter75
02-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Quit complaining. You have Steak and Blowjob Day. In fact, I like that holiday better than Valentine's Day.

When the hell is that holiday?

robert da strongman
02-14-2009, 01:11 PM
not GM but I wouldn't be with a guy that didn't treat me right (or I him for that matter) all year round... so with that thought in mind... V Day just becomes another day of the week that we treat each other right...

Wake up, have fantastic morning sex, hit the gym, fix breakfast, shower together, more fantastic sex... little nap.... walk along the beach, enjoying the sunshine... nice candlelit dinner prepared at home...

when you moving to florida?

Sledge
02-14-2009, 06:39 PM
When the hell is that holiday?

I'm with you there. When's steak and blowjob day?

carrie ann simmons
02-14-2009, 08:54 PM
Every day in our house!

GirlyMuscle
02-15-2009, 01:28 AM

Every day in our house!I can't eat steak every day.

Steak and Blowjob Day is March 14th.

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

quadrablue
02-15-2009, 11:01 AM
I can't eat steak every day.

Steak and Blowjob Day is March 14th.

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

lmao!!!

BILLY GUNS
02-19-2009, 09:08 AM
Billy is whipped, sad.

this coming from a KID that sat home on valentines day all alone with his video games and an internet connection for his ps3 and losing the game to some 10 year old in poland:D

BILLY GUNS
02-19-2009, 09:09 AM
Sorry I missed out on this thread...I just got home yesterday and it was a great weekend away in myrtle beach....I wish it was warmer but the jacuzzi made it alot better!!!

Femphysiquefan
02-19-2009, 11:48 AM
this coming from a KID that sat home on valentines day all alone with his video games and an internet connection for his ps3 and losing the game to some 10 year old in poland:D

:D ROFLMAO!!!! :p