PDA

View Full Version : Cenegenics

GirlyMuscle
02-22-2011, 04:45 AM
So what do you think this place does? I'm guessing hrt. It was started by a doctor who was an early Body For Life winner, Dr Jeffry Life.

Before and after pics...

http://www.cenegenics.com/health-aging-successes.html

Homepage...

http://www.cenegenics.com/index.html

axioma
02-22-2011, 08:42 AM
Ok, I will bite. Give me a couple of days to contact and get info. The fact that they got so many Doc on board tells me it is targeted for the wealthy. My guess, what you see is a combination of their program and what you DON'T see...HGH.

GirlyMuscle
02-22-2011, 08:46 AM
It's funny...if you know what to look for it's plain as day. I was figuring on test and hgh, proper nutrition and workouts.

axioma
02-22-2011, 08:55 AM
Bingo.

Mac
02-22-2011, 09:16 AM
They state :

The focus is on prevention using low-glycemic nutrition, exercise, nutritional supplements and hormone optimization (when clinically indicated).

Solid1944
02-22-2011, 09:39 AM
Cenegenics was not started by DR. Jeffry Life, it was founded by Dr. Alan Mintz and a John Adams back in 1997. I was in it in 1998, and it was costly. He was a big believer in HGH as anti aging and working-out. I live in Chicago so I would have to fly to Las Vegas several times a year. I believe Dr. Mintz won a Mr. Illinois bodybuilding contest when he was 60. There are many stories about his death and usage of HGH but it's all wrong. He died from hitting his head and in an opperation to stop the bleeding in his head they hit what I was told a bleeder and he died on the table.
Very smart man and a gentleman all the way.

gman
02-22-2011, 10:16 AM
I think it's pretty expensive, and there are other doctors in most larger cities that do the same thing for less $.

Solid1944
02-22-2011, 12:53 PM
No, not pretty expensive, very expensive for what you get. Any information you need on HRT can be found on this site ( take from me ) . I was in it for 3 years when HGH was under patent protection years back. Now HGH is a lot cheaper and you can find a Dr. who will work with you.

BigJD69
02-22-2011, 12:54 PM
VERY VERY VERY VERY ExPensive!!!!!!

IL WNBF Pro
02-22-2011, 05:58 PM
VERY VERY VERY VERY ExPensive!!!!!!

x2,000,000

When talking with the guy who got back to me.....your total cost could end up being up to....wait for it.......wait......$12K a year!!!!!

I was like...WTF?????

freebirdmac
02-22-2011, 07:03 PM
There's a local ad ("medical" center) that keeps running here that is aimed at perimenopausal and post menopausal women. They talk about having more energy, feeling better, looking better, stronger libido, blah, blah, blah. Scares me to think how many women will get sucked into this bioidentical hormone crap. It's one thing for men to be low on test relative to what's normal, and another thing to tell women that bioidentical hormones don't cause the same issues as traditional female HRT. Let's all get our medical advice from Suzanne Somers!!!

BigJD69
02-22-2011, 07:33 PM
When I spoke to one of the Doc's pushing the program I think the total cost at the time was $700 a month!

Dr. Joel Nathan
02-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Cenegenics certified me in Age Management but I now have my own practice in NYC. Age Management Programs vary in poshness and expertise. I took the best of what I learned in my certification and provide it at a not inexpensive but more affordable fee. I also let patients use their health coverage for meds and labs. I write the thread on Medical Q&A with Joel Nathan, MD. Medical Q&A with Dr Joel Nathan - RX Muscle Forums

GirlyMuscle
02-24-2011, 07:19 PM
Cenegenics certified me in Age Management but I now have my own practice in NYC. Age Management Programs vary in poshness and expertise. I took the best of what I learned in my certification and provide it at a not inexpensive but more affordable fee. I also let patients use their health coverage for meds and labs. I write the thread on Medical Q&A with Joel Nathan, MD. Medical Q&A with Dr Joel Nathan - RX Muscle Forums (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)

Thank you! I just passed your info on to a friend of mine. :)