PDA

View Full Version : "Mylabs Pharmaceuticals" ENJOY :)

MrOXY
02-22-2011, 05:52 AM
:yep:BEST LAB IN CANADA :yep:

if you can get your hands on these you will never switch to another lab .

"MYLABS PHARMACEUTICALS "

TEST 400
TREN ACE
PRIMOBOLAN
NPP
TEST E
AROMASIN
CLEN

caribeman
02-22-2011, 10:10 AM
thats a lot of chit meng!

snachito
02-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Just beautiful!! Good to hear there are still some good labs up there in Canada!! 6 years ago everybody and their mom in Canada was running a UGL until the clamps came down!!

Man that Test 400 looks good, hows the pain with it or is it smooth?

MrOXY
02-22-2011, 07:29 PM
thats a lot of chit meng!
lol thats just the begining of the goodie bag :yep:

Just beautiful!! Good to hear there are still some good labs up there in Canada!! 6 years ago everybody and their mom in Canada was running a UGL until the clamps came down!!

Man that Test 400 looks good, hows the pain with it or is it smooth?

yea man gotta love it out here in canada when it comes 2 drugs . now there is few very clean high grade labs out there who control canada and there is still the other crap labs around but the lab right here OMGGGGGGGGGGGG FUCKING AMAZING !!!!

very clean i suspect higher dose and pain free injects .. i been using the aromasin for a few months and i cant complain not a single estro/proges side effect regardless of how hig tets i use !!

the test 400 is pain free smooth and amazing its 200mg test decanoate /200mg test enenthate per ml!!!! fukk i love it !!

used the npp for a while and that also was like liquid gold !

if your in canada and can get MYLABS gear you wont complain :yep:

GENESIS
02-22-2011, 08:15 PM
Thats some good reading material.

ritch
02-22-2011, 09:43 PM
I know I'm not well known here, but I did a 3/4 shot of the test 400 in my right quad Sunday and no discomfort to say really.

MrOXY
02-23-2011, 04:12 AM
I know I'm not well known here, but I did a 3/4 shot of the test 400 in my right quad Sunday and no discomfort to say really.
yes sir surprisingly it was pretty painless .. i just love the high test per ml raito .. :yep:

Dre23
02-23-2011, 03:08 PM
Just goes to show that the quality of stuff is getting better, cuz there was a time not that long ago when that concentration would light your ass up!

bigseb
02-28-2011, 12:31 PM
mylabs is one of 2 labs i use and i can't complain about their quality, always happy with the results. only issue is the discomfort with the enan250, takes a while for the ball of oil to absorb, leaving a slight discomfort for a couple days...

shorty9
02-28-2011, 04:04 PM
And Sun Tzu's The Art of War in the Background. Good stuff! Unfortunately im not up in Canada, Mr.Oxy if you ever find yourself in the States in the midwest hit me up bro!

MrOXY
02-28-2011, 05:43 PM
mylabs is one of 2 labs i use and i can't complain about their quality, always happy with the results. only issue is the discomfort with the enan250, takes a while for the ball of oil to absorb, leaving a slight discomfort for a couple days...

i just loved their enenthate .. i compaired 2 others i was using that were 300 mg per ml and the 250 mg was way stronger then that .. was walking around with a hard on 24 - 7 lol

And Sun Tzu's The Art of War in the Background. Good stuff! Unfortunately im not up in Canada, Mr.Oxy if you ever find yourself in the States in the midwest hit me up bro!

yes had 2 include the art of war in the backround as the wepons of mass construction is lined up :yep:
and thanks for the invite bro same goes for you if ur ever up here in the north

gnrartillery
10-06-2011, 08:50 PM
I registered on here just to warn people that MyLabs is fake gear. The dbol, or as it even says on the bottle "DBall" is totally fake i even had it tested. so your warned.

gnrartillery
10-06-2011, 08:50 PM
unless their other shit is legit i dont know, but as far as im concerned ill stay away from it.

ritch
10-06-2011, 08:52 PM
I registered on here just to warn people that MyLabs is fake gear. The dbol, or as it even says on the bottle "DBall" is totally fake i even had it tested. so your warned.

LOL, what a comedian you are, nice first post! You had it tested huh, well there's all the proof we need as you seem to be such a legit poster...

gnrartillery
10-06-2011, 09:14 PM
have you tried it then

ritch
10-06-2011, 09:29 PM
have you tried it then

did you even read this thread? Yes I have and can vouch for the effectiveness and quality of the stuff!

gnrartillery
10-06-2011, 09:37 PM
i have tried the dianabol, and it is either fake or under dosed. maybe it was the shit i received but 2 buddies of mine had the same problems and had one of the pills tested at the local pharmacy and they said that it is either fake or under dosed. so i dunno just thought id let people know my experience

ritch
10-06-2011, 09:51 PM
didn't know the local pharmacy tested steroid potency. Please tell me how this works so I can go get my test, and deca tested. I sense bullshit here, big time.

gnrartillery
10-06-2011, 09:55 PM
your right

evser
10-06-2011, 10:34 PM
actually you can test shit at local pharmacies lol ive had rec pills tested
also the aromasin is g2g

ritch
10-06-2011, 10:38 PM
actually you can test shit at local pharmacies lol ive had rec pills tested
also the aromasin is g2g

I know about those rec kits, you can buy them online, they tell you what's in the pill, but not the amounts if I'm not mistaken.

But I would not go into a pharm if you have to give your name with rec drugs then ask them to test them for you. The confidentiality act is bullshit. I've known way too many professionals who've said "I'm not supposed to tell you this, but..."

gnrartillery
10-06-2011, 10:50 PM
you dont need to give your name here in ontario. at least from what ive been told.

ritch
10-06-2011, 10:52 PM
you dont need to give your name here in ontario. at least from what ive been told.

just curious what you had tested and how it came out?

gnrartillery
10-06-2011, 10:53 PM
when i mentioned earlier about the testing i should have been more in depth, my bad. i got no gains from it. i had a couple friends get a bottle a few months ago and the same. a guy at the gym i go to stated that he had the same thing with the dianabol and had it tested and turned out they told him it was a) fake or b) under dosed . thats all, i didnt want to bash anyones preferances but im just saying my experience with them. sorry

gnrartillery
10-06-2011, 10:54 PM
plus the capsules were only half filled. another downfall.

ritch
10-06-2011, 10:56 PM
plus the capsules were only half filled. another downfall.

that dosen't mean anything! I'm no expert in steroid manufacturing, but contents settle over time, this really means nothing.

gnrartillery
10-06-2011, 10:58 PM
my problem was this. training and diet are great. I was taking 40 mg e.d for 4 weeks then 5 mg ed for another week. i seriously only gained like 5 lbs. and its deff. from the extra calorie intake. i aint the only one who encountered this problem with this particular brand. leading to the conclusion it as be the company correct?

ritch
10-07-2011, 01:08 AM
I don't know what you mean by great diet and training but have you used dbal before to compare it to what it does. How about a little example of your daily diet?

-BLP-
10-07-2011, 02:44 AM
love myla aromasin , npp ,

capsule seem easier on my stomach

and not many make tren enanthate

if dbol did not kick that much , some ppls dont answer well to dbol , adrol , eq, epo

change for something else ,,

-BLP-
10-07-2011, 02:48 AM
i have tried the dianabol, and it is either fake or under dosed. maybe it was the shit i received but 2 buddies of mine had the same problems and had one of the pills tested at the local pharmacy and they said that it is either fake or under dosed. so i dunno just thought id let people know my experience

it illegal tested steroid it's more illegal then steroid

only way to test for reliable result, it by gas chromatography mass spectometry , there's about 5 in canada ,, rcmp , intoxication center in regina ,,

-BLP-
10-07-2011, 02:50 AM

medistar great , mylab is great , innovagen is great , and some life science kick fucking ass

gnrartillery
10-07-2011, 06:04 AM
yes i have used it before, i usually only use the pink northern lights ones which work wonders. And my daily diet is somehwat like this. 7 am - 4 eggs,100 ml oatmeal, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 glass grapefruit juice. 9 am- protein shake with oats and a half cup of almonds, lunch- chicken breast with mrs dash for flavor,sweet potatoe glass of grapefruit juice. around 2ish another protein shake and either a small salad or some rice cakes with peanut butter. dinner- chicken breast with usually a salad or half a sweet potatoe. and then my last meal of the day is usually just a protein shake and some veggies or a couple rice cakes.

MrOXY
10-07-2011, 09:17 PM
LMAOOOOO

This guy is a fucking goof

what the fuck do you think your trying 2 prove here you idiot ./.. your worthless words and posts do absoluty nothing 2 that brand of mylabs ...

inject yourself with battery acid please ..

gnrartillery
10-07-2011, 09:21 PM
look dude. all im sayin is it didnt work for me. i tried er like... 2 months ago, a buddie of mine is using it now and preaches it. so honestly im just sayin from my perspective. i might get some more and try er again but it didnt work well the first time. no need to be an ass buddie

gnrartillery
10-07-2011, 09:25 PM
im not sayin its a worthless brand and not to use it pal, do what works for you. just the shit i picked up in ontario wasnt too great is all. so calm your hormones pal. haha inject batterie acid? act your age not your shoe size pal

GarlicChicken
10-07-2011, 10:29 PM
yes i have used it before, i usually only use the pink northern lights ones which work wonders. And my daily diet is somehwat like this. 7 am - 4 eggs,100 ml oatmeal, 2 slices whole wheat bread, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 glass grapefruit juice. 9 am- protein shake with oats and a half cup of almonds, lunch- chicken breast with mrs dash for flavor,sweet potatoe glass of grapefruit juice. around 2ish another protein shake and either a small salad or some rice cakes with peanut butter. dinner- chicken breast with usually a salad or half a sweet potatoe. and then my last meal of the day is usually just a protein shake and some veggies or a couple rice cakes.

I gotta figure out how the hell you measure you oatmeal in mL lol

I have nothing to add to this conversation