PDA

View Full Version : highly acidic urine

tribal
03-25-2009, 10:56 AM
ya my urine is like a 5 on the ph scale :eek:! am i gonna fuckin die?!

becks
03-25-2009, 04:17 PM
Being that when the acidic level drops below 6.8 you run the risk of many illnesses, injuries and a very real threat of death, I would suggest you start consuming more fruits and veggies.

You may also want to supplement with a bicarbonate antacid in order to bring your acid/base status into the neutral zone quicker.

Bring your body to a measurement in between 7.2 and 7.6, anything over 7.8 and your bodies cells will not perform properly and the same threat of death becomes reality.

tribal
03-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Being that when the acidic level drops below 6.8 you run the risk of many illnesses, injuries and a very real threat of death, I would suggest you start consuming more fruits and veggies.

You may also want to supplement with a bicarbonate antacid in order to bring your acid/base status into the neutral zone quicker.

Bring your body to a measurement in between 7.2 and 7.6, anything over 7.8 and your bodies cells will not perform properly and the same threat of death becomes reality.
in the last week alone i have eaten approx 3-3.5 POUNDS!! of vegetables a day, consisting of brussel sprouts, sugar snap peas,(primarily the previous 2) edemame, carrots, broc, cauliflower

becks
03-26-2009, 12:32 PM
Concentrate on these foods until you reach the correct balance.

Figs
Lima Beans
Spinach
Turnips
Raisins
Be creative with cooking them, making baked turnip fries etc...

Cyanide
06-12-2009, 02:37 PM
you guys know alot about piss!

Tatyana
06-12-2009, 02:54 PM

That is blood pH, not urine pH.

The body measurement you have stated is far too wide as well, physiological control is far more narrow than that, 7.34-7.44.

His urine pH is in the normal range, and even urine pH results outside the reference range do not indicate a pathology.

It is only essential to consider urine pH if you are diabetic, have gout or you are a stone former.

Otherwise, we excrete hydrogen ions as a regular part of our acid base balance.

Tatyana
06-12-2009, 02:56 PM

You are in metabolic acidosis at a pH less than 7.35. If this goes unchecked, you would be in a coma, so a blood pH of 6.8 is not consistent with life.

redline777
06-13-2009, 07:50 PM
That is blood pH, not urine pH.

The body measurement you have stated is far too wide as well, physiological control is far more narrow than that, 7.34-7.44.

His urine pH is in the normal range, and even urine pH results outside the reference range do not indicate a pathology.

It is only essential to consider urine pH if you are diabetic, have gout or you are a stone former.

Otherwise, we excrete hydrogen ions as a regular part of our acid base balance.

can u explain this a little bit more,,i dont understand, i was always of the belief that urine ph levels were the best indicators of acidic health?
u use those litmus papers dave palumbo talks about to take saliva swabs i think.
acidic----< 7.0> ----alkalinic