PDA

View Full Version : What to run next?

dan12
02-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Hey guys, trying to think of my next cycle and I cannot decide what to run. My previous cycle experience has been test prop, then d-bol with test, then tren ace with test. FYI i am on trt so pct will not be an issue. I am really up in the air of what to run. I am considering tren or deca with an oral and i cannot decide anyone have ideas. My main goal for this cycle would be size gains with no bodyfat gain becuase i want to keep bulking but cannot aford to gain any more bf%.

Lee Penman
02-11-2009, 05:59 PM
EQ with Test would be a good bet.

Jello
02-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Whats your body fat %? A Test and Tren cycle with a T-bol start would be nice, but if your b.f. is high you will be even more likely to have Progesterone related gyno with Tren or Deca.

dan12
02-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Whats your body fat %? A Test and Tren cycle with a T-bol start would be nice, but if your b.f. is high you will be even more likely to have Progesterone related gyno with Tren or Deca.
its not that high, my top abs are visible. I just seem to hold a lot of fat in my face and i do not like that.

Jello
02-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Well if you liked your gains from the Tren A and Test cycle, I'd go for it again. If you handled the sides from Tren, then I would go to longer esters for this cycle to avoid the EOD injections.

dan12
02-12-2009, 07:46 PM
thanks for the suggestions
what do you guys think of these? you guys think this is too much for a 4th cycle? would you guys rather run of these two
Option 1.
Eq- 600mg week 1-16
test c- 500mg week 1-16
tren ace 75 ed weeks 1-8

Option 2
test c-500mg weeks 1-10
tren e 500mg a week 1-10
either anadrol or t-bol for first 4-5 weeks. Havnt decided what oral to run yet.

Swiper
02-12-2009, 07:57 PM
thanks for the suggestions
what do you guys think of these? you guys think this is too much for a 4th cycle? would you guys rather run of these two
Option 1.
Eq- 600mg week 1-16
test c- 500mg week 1-16
tren ace 75 ed weeks 1-8

Option 2
test c-500mg weeks 1-10
tren e 500mg a week 1-10
either anadrol or t-bol for first 4-5 weeks. Havnt decided what oral to run yet.

i like option 2. but i would start the anadrol @ week 4. and up the test to 750 mgs ew.

LittleChris
02-14-2009, 01:50 PM
hi,

dan12: gain muscle and lose fat while on aas. yes its possible, but the muscle will be minimal. why waster a cycle this way? you are better off eating clean, but going above maintenance so that you can actually gain muscle. what is your height, weight and bodyfat percentage?
the reason i ask is that possibly you may not have enough muscle to even cut up. thus, you would be better bulking up for sometime, then cutting down the fat, so that you can have a lean MUSCULAR physique.

-LC

dan12
02-15-2009, 12:06 PM
hi,

dan12: gain muscle and lose fat while on aas. yes its possible, but the muscle will be minimal. why waster a cycle this way? you are better off eating clean, but going above maintenance so that you can actually gain muscle. what is your height, weight and bodyfat percentage?
the reason i ask is that possibly you may not have enough muscle to even cut up. thus, you would be better bulking up for sometime, then cutting down the fat, so that you can have a lean MUSCULAR physique.

-LC
I am 6 feet tall 240lbs and not to sure of my bf% but my top abs are visible. The thing is I seem to hold a lot of fat in my face and i really do not like that.