PDA

View Full Version : time for the best me yet....on to hartford

Pages : [1] 2

tammyp
02-23-2011, 04:17 PM
so heres my new journal. 16 weeks out friday. pics and stats went off the the g man today so i am waiting for instruction. i suggested...(LOL) that since i am dieting stricter for the arnold now than i would be at 16 weeks out that i start offical prep after the AC. lets see if he sees my logic. dropped 4 since last sat. hope another 3 by the ac.

Bryan Hildebrand
02-23-2011, 05:41 PM
as long as there is enough of you to part my arms around week after next.... thats all that matters. toronto is a great city. sally and I are really rooting for you.

M.E. Anders
02-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Keep us posted on your new journal. I'm excited to follow!

tammyp
02-24-2011, 05:18 AM
i cannot wait to see you and sal...i hope we are still on for dinner thursday....

so yes..i wait til next monday.....makes travel so much easier as well....woo hoo...

tammyp
02-25-2011, 08:46 AM
16 weeks today! we are getting slammed again w snow..wet heavy crap. ugh.

checked the extended forecast for next week. travel looks good thursday and columbus looks to be 45 and rain. typical.

cardio 40 mins...while watching the sapranos:)

hams n delts
curl 5 x 20 12 10 10 8
cable PT 4 x 15
low back is still tight so SLDL are out to be safe for now.

rack slides 4x10
laterals heavy 3x8 DS to light 3x7
SM upright row 3x12
face pull 3x12
milt press 3x10

minibabe
02-25-2011, 02:04 PM
Subscribed

Good luck :)

Sunnyday
02-25-2011, 02:59 PM
:jump::jump::jump:

Oh boyohboyohboy! A new journal for Tammy!! Rootin' for ya!

Bryan Hildebrand
02-26-2011, 03:32 PM
yes, we are still on for dinner thursday. I have a few thigns I need to do and I am sure dave will have last minute stuff for sallyanne as well...

are cocktails part of your week 16 prep? ;)

tammyp
02-27-2011, 05:44 PM
no cocktails...:( i am not a drinker anyway, never have been. i was a pot head in my day:)

getting things set for the trip to ac...off today so im packing and getting stuff together...got a pedi:) finished blinging out my lid....

other than that...just dieting, cardio...

today:

back thickness
cgpu 12 10 10
cgpd 888
cable row 8 8 8
db row 12 10 10
db shrugs 12 12 12

one of my traps seems higher than the right...dont quite know what to do w it so i did some higher reps on that side. starting to lean out..i think from what i see i got about 12 lbs to go to stage...so that is smooth sailing.

waiting on JTP to get my music to me. doing my own routine this year. colette is so busy w her new job that im going to try it on my own. got some ideas already...

Bryan Hildebrand
02-27-2011, 06:44 PM
if your traps look off, it may be your back or hips causing it. seeing a chiro might be a good thing. it could worsen and cause other problems.

and that just means more cocktails for me!

tammyp
02-28-2011, 04:14 PM
^ i gotta see about chiro and my insurance plan.

got my music from jeff...bad azz just as i wanted! if anyone needs a hook up he is the man~

stephaniewicked
02-28-2011, 04:32 PM
I saw your facebook post... which songs did he mash up for you? I like them both, so no doubt that's gonna be a fun combination to pose to!

The Prodigy
03-01-2011, 12:17 PM
Can wait to see you lady! Save travels to CBUS!!!!:hugme:

tammyp
03-01-2011, 05:45 PM
:jump::jump::jump:
I saw your facebook post... which songs did he mash up for you? I like them both, so no doubt that's gonna be a fun combination to pose to!

did just a dream and we are who we are...got it down mostly in my head already. just a dream is my fave song of the moment..even my ring tone:hypno:

back at ya gail!!!!

AND TODAY IS MY FRIDAY! NO WORKIE TIL TUESDAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stephaniewicked
03-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Both on my mp3 player - that's gonna be hotttt! Yay for a long, kick ass weekend!!!!!

LisaRD23
03-02-2011, 11:16 AM
My right lat is a bit off balanced. Some times I look like I am shrugging one shoulder. I really noticed it during posing pratice. Seeing my Chiroprator helped get that back in line. It's deff worth looking into if your insurance covers treatment.

Love the short work week, esp when it's for fun!! Safe travels:)

tammyp
03-02-2011, 11:57 AM
^ i am going to do this shortly....i wonder if it is because its my stronger side and i dont uni- laterally train traps. hmmmmm

back and cardio

wgpd 4x8
cgpd 4x8
seated cable 3x10
bb row 3x12
sapd 3x8

cardio 20 ellipt 20 sm. watching sapranos! tomorrow will be early cardio..how will i get through cardio wo it????

cooking, finishing packing...walking my poochie and vet. hes gotta get his anal glands done..poor bug:(

Sunnyday
03-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Wish I was going there with you gals. Gonna be a fun time!

stephaniewicked
03-02-2011, 07:24 PM
You're leaving tomorrow, right? Yay!!! Safe travels... see you Friday!! :hmn:

Suzanne
03-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Hope you had lots of fun and are ready to kick preps ass!

tammyp
03-08-2011, 06:02 AM
finally got home at 5 last night after traveling for 24 hours! i got cancelled in chicago and had to spend the night. we got 33 inches of snow....yes 33....so no one was going to my neck of the woods! i will never travel wo my cell charger on my person ever again!

the weekend was a blast. so glad i didnt have to start ym diet til i got back. got one cardio in and didnt eat accordingly at all.

booth was awesome...i thought we had one of the best booths of the expo. had a great crew...made some new friends and saw some old ones. i roomed w bonnie poppas and jessa english who i can now say are great friends! joel, izzy, pj, rob, ann, nichole, melissa, mo, tiani angela, gail deb....so many and i am sure i am forgetting some.

so diet officially started yesterday, but today i am eating to plan. yesterday was interesting...salad and chic at ap, ew and oats at hotel and jerky and cashews in route. not bad for having no resources. cals are good. about 1850, almost 200 g of carbs to start...but i know better...they wont last long.....

The Prodigy
03-08-2011, 10:28 AM
finally got home at 5 last night after traveling for 24 hours! i got cancelled in chicago and had to spend the night. we got 33 inches of snow....yes 33....so no one was going to my neck of the woods! i will never travel wo my cell charger on my person ever again!

the weekend was a blast. so glad i didnt have to start ym diet til i got back. got one cardio in and didnt eat accordingly at all.

booth was awesome...i thought we had one of the best booths of the expo. had a great crew...made some new friends and saw some old ones. i roomed w bonnie poppas and jessa english who i can now say are great friends! joel, izzy, pj, rob, ann, nichole, melissa, mo, tiani angela, gail deb....so many and i am sure i am forgetting some.

so diet officially started yesterday, but today i am eating to plan. yesterday was interesting...salad and chic at ap, ew and oats at hotel and jerky and cashews in route. not bad for having no resources. cals are good. about 1850, almost 200 g of carbs to start...but i know better...they wont last long.....

WAIT!!!!!!!!! You didn't call when you were stuck in Chi town???? GIRLIE!!!:mad:

It was great chatting with you all weekend! Thanks for getting my head straight about all this....I keep repeating in my head what you told me!

I will be following you on your way to the stage......What happen to your journal you were doing on RX Girl?

tammyp
03-08-2011, 02:18 PM
You probably weren't even home yet! Lol. Hmmmmm. What did I tell you? I ran my mouth non stop all weekend so who knows!

tammyp
03-09-2011, 09:06 AM
feeling more like myself today. i was dead working a busy day yesterday. standing all day is the last thing i wanted to do!

chest n tris
flat bench 14 12 10 8
incline db 12 12 12
fly 12 12 12
dip 3 x fail

cgbp 3x6, rope pd 3x12 skulls 3x12 all done as giant set.

cardio 20 mins elliptical. diet 100% yesterday. seems like so much food! not that i am complaining:)

playing catch up today. house laundry. hubby is still cleaning up 33 inches of snow!

The Prodigy
03-09-2011, 10:57 AM
You probably weren't even home yet! Lol. Hmmmmm. What did I tell you? I ran my mouth non stop all weekend so who knows!

About this all being for entertainment value.....made me change my mindset a bit...I needed that.

I made some MAJOR decisions this weekend so I am back on track!:yep:

tammyp
03-09-2011, 11:17 AM
gotcha!~ i do take it seriously, competition that is...but not the industry..LOL.

so tell us gail...what decisions did you make? ohio based?:)

tammyp
03-12-2011, 06:27 AM
14 weeks out:p

i havent been great this week keeping up in here. i am still not feeling like myself and have been battling w some inner voices in my head this week, hence making me in a pissy mood.

diet has been 100% on point. i havent weighed. i can tell i havent lost....1800 cals and 20 mins of cardio....would be nice but i know better. i will tomorrow. and do pics for george..i hate pics at this stage....mooooo!!!!

starting some painting ...my room, (P!NK) master bath and guest room(which has turned into wes room due to his snoring) and mudd room. may help take the winter blues away!

stephaniewicked
03-12-2011, 10:10 AM
I love pink! What kinda hubby allows their wife to paint a whole room in the house that color though?? A good one, obviously! :p Or maybe Wes just knows better than to mess with you? ;)

tammyp
03-14-2011, 05:48 PM
im the boss steph:)

chest n tris

pushups 3x12
flat bb 15 12 10 10
incline db 12 12 12
incline fly 12 12 12

cgbp 3x 8
rope pd 3x12
tate press 3z10
bench dips 3 x fail

weight it up 2 lbs since the day i left for the AC. i ate totally off plan for 3 days and didnt weigh til today. grrrr...cals are higher than i was pre AC and cardio is half what it was. waitning to hear from the g man if he wants to change things or not.

i am finally feeling like myself..only took a freakin week...

M.E. Anders
03-15-2011, 08:25 AM
I liked your pics on the other thread from the AC - looks like you had a lot of fun!

tammyp
03-17-2011, 08:29 AM
i had a blast!

back width cardio

wgpu 3x10
wgpd 4x8
rgpd 3x8
sapd 3x10 ss dbpo 3x10

elliptical 20 mins.

diet is going good. 100% spot on. im down one of the lbs i was up. george isnt making any changes til the 12 week mark. i feel like all i am doing lately is cook~! chicken turkey fish steak yam rice veggies....good thing i have a system~

tammyp
03-20-2011, 04:23 PM
13 weeks....

no changes yet in diet....

took a 5mile walk w a gf today on top of reg training and i am POOPED. all that fresh air wipe me out.

back thickness
cgup 3x12
cgpd 3x8
db row 2x12 1x10
cable row 3x12

step 20 min level 10.

Cdimeo
03-22-2011, 10:31 AM
diet has been 100% on point. i havent weighed. i can tell i havent lost....1800 cals and 20 mins of cardio....would be nice but i know better. i will tomorrow. and do pics for george..i hate pics at this stage....mooooo!!!!

I HATE pix at this stage I feel like a moose--but I feel like they make me more accountable--and actually showing other people mortifies me and makes me work harder LOL. I'm sure you are starting off lean--I've seen your pix and you look fab--we are our own worst critics.

I'm waiting for my scale to budge at 1600 cals and 45 mins cardio/5 days. Maybe I won't get on LOL.

I will be prepping along with you :)

tammyp
03-23-2011, 10:39 AM
^ yeah i did pics today...hoo friggin ha.....hate is an understatement of how i feel about doing that. waiting on diet changes....

booked hotel for toronto and hartford. set and worry free there.

The Prodigy
03-23-2011, 12:39 PM
^ yeah i did pics today...hoo friggin ha.....hate is an understatement of how i feel about doing that. waiting on diet changes....

booked hotel for toronto and hartford. set and worry free there.

Glad I am not the only one!:)

tammyp
03-23-2011, 02:31 PM
omg its mortifying!

tammyp
03-24-2011, 06:06 AM
Will never understand the human propensity for malice without purpose. It's like stoning a bird to death for the offense of having nothing more than a song to give.

totally stole that from my friend emery miller. love it!

tammyp
03-24-2011, 05:46 PM
diet got changed up a bit. nothing crazy about 250 cals gone in the way of carbs, but still have carbs in 5 of 6 meals so i am not complaining.

12 weeks tomorrow!

stephaniewicked
03-24-2011, 06:52 PM
That's not bad at all... I don't mind the lack of carbs as long as I still have my oats at breakfast and a sweet potato at lunch. If/when it dips below that is when I start to get a little :hypno: The results make up for it though! :)

How's your routine coming along?

tammyp
03-25-2011, 05:47 AM
im w ya..my am meal is my fave!

i got it pretty much worked out in my head...so i gotta just put everything together...gonna start this weekend.

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdimeo
03-25-2011, 07:57 AM
i got it pretty much worked out in my head...so i gotta just put everything together...gonna start this weekend.

That's the hardest part isn't it?? I'm so mental at the beginning of prep that I keep miscounting my weeks--obsessing over ounces and grams and blah blah blah. And then it all evens out and I'm back in the swing of it :)

tammyp
03-25-2011, 08:33 AM
i did that a couple years ago...miscounted by 2 weeks...doi!

i usually dont do my own routines, at least i havent since 05. but the songs i chose things just fell into place. and jeff the producer did a kick ass job of mixing for me.

12 weeks out today!

hams delts

seated curl 20 12 12 10
leg press single 8 10 10
sldl 3x12

presses 12 12 8 8
lean laterals 4x10
plate front raise 3x10
sm press 12 12 12
rdf 12 12 12

ellipt 20 mins walked radar and its still friggin cold. 0 in the moring all week. our snow will never leave at this rate.

stephaniewicked
03-25-2011, 09:40 AM
It warmed up here for a few weeks... spring sorta showed it's face and then we got snow 2 days ago. It was less than an inch, but still... nobody expected to see it again this season. I don't like this time of year... weather's too crazy. I like when it balances out a bit more - not too hot, not too cold and no rain! I hate spring because of all the damn rain. We've had enough here in the last few weeks. I'm definitely over it!

You guys get snow up until like May sometimes, don't you? Hoping for spring to hit Lake Placid sooner rather than later this year!! :)

Sunnyday
03-25-2011, 12:34 PM
It warmed up here for a few weeks... spring sorta showed it's face and then we got snow 2 days ago. It was less than an inch, but still... nobody expected to see it again this season. I don't like this time of year... weather's too crazy. I like when it balances out a bit more - not too hot, not too cold and no rain! I hate spring because of all the damn rain. We've had enough here in the last few weeks. I'm definitely over it!

You guys get snow up until like May sometimes, don't you? Hoping for spring to hit Lake Placid sooner rather than later this year!! :)

Hoping the same thing for ya, Tammy! And that mud season is shorter and drier than usual! :flowers:

Spring never seemed to arrive too soon for me when I lived across the lake in Burlington.

tammyp
03-25-2011, 04:15 PM
we have winter, crap, then summer. spring here is slop, mud rain and gloom. we still have 4 foot high snow banks in our yard. sucks donkey balls.

tammyp
03-26-2011, 06:08 AM
weight drop! 143.6. down 2 since tuesday! finally!

no weights today. cardio, abs, walking radar....other than that idk...to early to make any decisions.

stephaniewicked
03-26-2011, 12:59 PM
It's SO nice when the scale finally cooperates!

Did you watch Grey's yet?

Sunnyday
03-26-2011, 01:07 PM

:yep:

Congrats on the wt drop, Tammy!

tammyp
03-26-2011, 03:34 PM

i did...i cant stand that arizona anyway....and i am away next weekend so i wont watch it til sunday!

stephaniewicked
03-26-2011, 04:48 PM
I love n hate that show sometimes. I'm gonna be a stressed out nervous wreck on Thursday night watching that! lol

And what's up with Stark and April? Eww!!

Where you going next weekend? Hope it's someplace fun!

Cdimeo
03-26-2011, 09:29 PM
weight drop! 143.6. down 2 since tuesday! finally!

no weights today. cardio, abs, walking radar....other than that idk...to early to make any decisions.

How long did it take for you to start dropping? I think I've been holding all of my water in my legs lately...I've been trying to train them twice a week and it seems that the morning the scale starts to drop-- is the day I train them again. They are stubborn little f'ers.

tammyp
03-27-2011, 06:07 AM
i stARTED at 15 wks out.so 3 weeks pretty much.

here is a taste of how insane/obsessive i can be. meal 6 is 6 oz turkey, 1/4 cup nuts. get my meal, plop in front of the tube....after i am done i realize i had 1/3 of a cup not 1/4. i had a freak fit. seriously...i know. how stupid can i be...

2hot4u
03-27-2011, 06:38 AM
just more cardio to make up for that small amount of a mess up lol

The Prodigy
03-27-2011, 04:41 PM
I love n hate that show sometimes. I'm gonna be a stressed out nervous wreck on Thursday night watching that! lol

And what's up with Stark and April? Eww!!

Where you going next weekend? Hope it's someplace fun!

I LOVE this show! April is using Stark to get ahead and get to Karev.
The ending of the show SHOCKed me....Do you think she will lose the baby?

stephaniewicked
03-27-2011, 08:16 PM

I think Karev is getting to her though with his comments about losing her pants, haha. So glad she's done with that little crush she had on Derek! And Karev's hooking up with that new chick now too (as if we didn't see that coming!)

I don't know, but I read on perezhilton.com that it's gonna be a teary-one. He had a video preview of the episode, but I won't watch. I'm waiting til Thursday... I'm telling you, I'm gonna be crying on the stepmill lol. Last year's season finale had me balling... I'm such a girl!

tammyp
03-28-2011, 05:39 AM
im heading to buffalo th judge the npc show there..so you will have to tm me and tell me what happens!

tammyp
03-28-2011, 05:25 PM
chest tris and cardio today
pushup 3x12
sm incline 4x10
flat db 15 12 10
incline fly 3x12

ohdb ext 12 10 10
v pd 12 12 12
kickback 12 10 10
dips 2x30

The Prodigy
03-28-2011, 06:39 PM
I think Karev is getting to her though with his comments about losing her pants, haha. So glad she's done with that little crush she had on Derek! And Karev's hooking up with that new chick now too (as if we didn't see that coming!)

I don't know, but I read on perezhilton.com that it's gonna be a teary-one. He had a video preview of the episode, but I won't watch. I'm waiting til Thursday... I'm telling you, I'm gonna be crying on the stepmill lol. Last year's season finale had me balling... I'm such a girl!

I couldn't find the video preview of the season finale! I looked at that website! UGH! I wanna know!

I will keep you posted Tam!!! I won't miss this show!

stephaniewicked
03-28-2011, 07:46 PM
Opening Scene: http://perezhilton.com/tv/_Greys_Anatomy_Music_Event_Opening_Scene/?channel_id=etc&ptvid=ff6b3a01c9697&start=0&end=19

Previews:
http://perezhilton.com/tv/_Greys_Anatomy_Music_Event_Sneak_Peek_1/?channel_id=etc&ptvid=298e3fa2beb60&start=0&end=19

http://perezhilton.com/tv/_Greys_Anatomy_Music_Event_Sneak_Peek_2/?channel_id=etc&ptvid=b1496c1125e53&start=0&end=19

The Prodigy
03-29-2011, 09:46 PM
opening scene: http://perezhilton.com/tv/_greys_anatomy_music_event_opening_scene/?channel_id=etc&ptvid=ff6b3a01c9697&start=0&end=19

previews:
http://perezhilton.com/tv/_greys_anatomy_music_event_sneak_peek_1/?channel_id=etc&ptvid=298e3fa2beb60&start=0&end=19

http://perezhilton.com/tv/_greys_anatomy_music_event_sneak_peek_2/?channel_id=etc&ptvid=b1496c1125e53&start=0&end=19

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tammyp
03-30-2011, 05:18 PM
well boo..got changes from the g man...diet is same but added FASTED cardio. i hate fasted cardio! i dont mind pwo but fasted....bla...

gorgeous day here, day off...cardio only day and walked radar, met w a client for critique and posing and had to go to a wake. gotta do a mass cook tomorrow for my trip to buffalo.

The Prodigy
03-31-2011, 12:43 AM
well boo..got changes from the g man...diet is same but added FASTED cardio. i hate fasted cardio! i dont mind pwo but fasted....bla...

gorgeous day here, day off...cardio only day and walked radar, met w a client for critique and posing and had to go to a wake. gotta do a mass cook tomorrow for my trip to buffalo.

Have a safe trip!!!:)

tammyp
03-31-2011, 08:27 AM
first day of fasted cardio...there aint shit on tv at 5 am. so it took forever. i honestly dont know people can do hours of cardio going into a show. i would die.

back width today...
wgpu 3x10
wgpd 4x8
db row 3x 12 10 10
sapd 12 10 8 8

Melissa
03-31-2011, 11:14 AM
I do my cardio at 5am, so once I start prepping in a couple weeks, we can be early morning cardio texting buddies. I also have my own little morning cardio routine down when I start prep...I usually watch the channel 4 news and play on my phone. As it gets later into prep and the cardio starts to stack up, I also become addicted to US Weekly. I have a gf who has a subscription and just gives them to me when she's done. So by the end of prep, I could take over Ryan Seacrest's job. I know which celebs are prego, who's dating who, who's getting divorced, and who as a drug problem.

The Prodigy
03-31-2011, 02:49 PM
first day of fasted cardio...there aint shit on tv at 5 am. so it took forever. i honestly dont know people can do hours of cardio going into a show. i would die.

back width today...
wgpu 3x10
wgpd 4x8
db row 3x 12 10 10
sapd 12 10 8 8

Feel free to text at 5am! I am doing cardio too! Also, my plans changed so I will really be doing hours of cardio and WILL be dying! Text 3 times a day....I will be doing cardio!!!

Suzanne
03-31-2011, 03:25 PM
I hate pwo cardio! I feel like i rush the WO knowing i have cardio to do and don't push as hard in WO cuz need energy for cardio.

Chase watches sruff on netflix on his phone for cardio or dvd form netflix

I can't watch tv for cardio i listen to music

I hate all cardio!

tammyp
03-31-2011, 05:19 PM
i cant read while im doing cardio...wish i could..i was hitting the sapranos at 7 on a & e. my favorite show ever...so it flew. im glad i wont be alone in cardio..start your usas prep already!

having my salad and cooking: steak, eggs, fish, turkey, chicken, yam, broc and rice. its all going!

wildcat22
03-31-2011, 09:06 PM
I must be crazy but I realy dont mind cardio!! Have fun this weekend

shankuan
04-01-2011, 04:16 PM

Yea the ending did shock the shit out of me! and the review had me soo anxious to see last night's episode. She's a mess but apparently is not the vegetable derrick thought she may wake up to be. of course her remembering that Arizona asked her to marry her is sign enough that she'd be ok. the preview for NEXT week definitely has me anxiously awaiting...Cali not being able to see her baby, something secret and mysterious going down maybe???....can't wait!

I couldn't find the video preview of the season finale! I looked at that website! UGH! I wanna know!

I will keep you posted Tam!!! I won't miss this show!

It was a frickin MUSICAL!! lolol! Somehow i missed that in the preview last week, so i was very annoyed at the whole musical aspect. Mark you the songs were absolutley fabulous but geesh...

i cant read while im doing cardio...wish i could..i was hitting the sapranos at 7 on a & e. my favorite show ever...so it flew. im glad i wont be alone in cardio..start your usas prep already!

having my salad and cooking: steak, eggs, fish, turkey, chicken, yam, broc and rice. its all going!

i haaaate cardio too but if i don't get it done in the am, rest assured that i'll be dragging ass to get it done in the pm which will make it THAT much longer. reading is hard to do by itself, so i do both reading and listening to music. it definitely help pass the time. only time i'll watch tv is if i dont have a book to read or im watching the am news. Prep season begins.....:)

M.E. Anders
04-02-2011, 07:49 AM
Feel free to text at 5am! I am doing cardio too! Also, my plans changed so I will really be doing hours of cardio and WILL be dying! Text 3 times a day....I will be doing cardio!!!

All that cardio is making me tired just thinking about it! Whew! Just when you think you're challenged enough...:no:

M.E. Anders
04-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Jeff the Producer mixed the songs for you? That's awesome...I love his picks.

tammyp
04-05-2011, 06:22 AM
jeff does a great job and he is for hire if anyone needs him!

everything has been 100% spot on. abs are really starting to come in, but the scale is not moving. how can you drop fat and it doesnt show up on the scale? dont get it.

and greys sucked ass...thank god steph told me to ff through most of it...i was embarrassed for them..talk about gaying it up!

Cdimeo
04-05-2011, 08:04 AM
everything has been 100% spot on. abs are really starting to come in, but the scale is not moving. how can you drop fat and it doesnt show up on the scale? dont get it.

ARGGHHHH!!! DO I hear you! How is it that my clothes fit better, veins are apparent in my shoulders, chest and groin area--my ass has downsized to small suburb--and the scale dropped 1 single pound in 4 weeks????!!!

And not to mention I love that people comment on how I'm getting "bigger" --esp. the people who don't get the concept of leaning out--and ask me what I'm taking all the time. I don't know--I take a few cc's of chicken mixed with two vials of tilapia and some broccoli. LOL.

tammyp
04-06-2011, 02:29 PM
got some changes today from george..so hopefully now things will start heading in the right direction at a more rapid rate.

lost a carb....knew that was coming. i can handle that.:)

Suzanne
04-06-2011, 04:30 PM
I don't care if the scale said 120, 150, 300 if i looked good :yep:

If tighter and scale not budging then muscle, glycogen..

It is much better to look better and scale not move then have scale more 3-4 lbs and not look a damn bit better :mad:

Michelle Brent
04-06-2011, 07:48 PM
agree with you Suzanne!! Tammy I'm sure looking awesome!!
I'm right there with ya all now!

Sunnyday
04-06-2011, 09:56 PM
I soooo hear you girls on the scale not budging thing. The whole month of March the scale kept fluctuating +/- the same pound BUUUUT my bra size went down. What the...? Coach made some tweaks to my diet and the scale started moving again. And of course that means my bra size is still shrinking. Sigh.

tammyp
04-10-2011, 08:57 AM
^ i remember those shrinking boobs..now mine just get rippled ..lol

10 weeks to go. not much to say really..things are starting to look good, abs and back r much tighter and really seeing changes in my upper body and cuts in my legs. my ass..different story all together.

getting my routine almost finished. been you tubing for ideas and insperation.

meeting a couple clients this morning for a look over and posing. hoping for no meltdowns today:)

stephaniewicked
04-10-2011, 12:47 PM
I don't know--I take a few cc's of chicken mixed with two vials of tilapia and some broccoli. LOL.

HAHAHAHA. Classic... I love this line. REPS!!!

^ i remember those shrinking boobs..now mine just get rippled ..lol

lol, mine too! It would be a problem for me if it was noticable to anyone but myself, but since it's not... that just means that things are heading forward and that's what I like to see! No meltdowns from me today (or during this prep at all, for that matter!) :p Let's hope it stays that way... ha!

tammyp
04-10-2011, 02:50 PM
no steph you are a model student:)

stephaniewicked
04-10-2011, 03:01 PM
I don't know about that, but I do try...

Triple D is on... thought of you! I love Guy!

Cdimeo
04-10-2011, 10:17 PM
10 weeks to go. not much to say really..things are starting to look good, abs and back r much tighter and really seeing changes in my upper body and cuts in my legs. my ass..different story all together.

Is this your last spot to come in? My only goal this season is to be able to see some of the muscle- that I know I've put on - once I'm dieted down. I have come in tight but not lean in my glutes--having seen your pix-I know that this isnt the case for you at the end ..as you end up looking great! But what a friggin struggle!

tammyp
04-11-2011, 05:59 AM
it comes in last..doesnt it on everyone? my my ass is in, i stop stressing!

M.E. Anders
04-12-2011, 07:37 AM
Why are the glutes usually the last group to come in for us ladies? Do you think it's because we have a tendency to store fat in those areas?

tammyp
04-12-2011, 08:04 AM
^ yep. but i also think guys have issues there too.

quads and bis

ext 12 12 10 10
sissy squats 4x12
hacks 3x12
split squat 3x10

high cable curls 12 10 8
hammers 3x10
bb curl 12 10 8

elliptical 25 mins. went between mash and local news this morning. how painful 5 am cardio is just for lack of programming. wish my dvr was hooked to the tv in the gym.

The Prodigy
04-12-2011, 11:04 AM
Just text me! I will keep you entertained!

^ yep. but i also think guys have issues there too.

quads and bis

ext 12 12 10 10
sissy squats 4x12
hacks 3x12
split squat 3x10

high cable curls 12 10 8
hammers 3x10
bb curl 12 10 8

elliptical 25 mins. went between mash and local news this morning. how painful 5 am cardio is just for lack of programming. wish my dvr was hooked to the tv in the gym.

tammyp
04-12-2011, 05:17 PM
that you will gail!:)

The Prodigy
04-15-2011, 12:04 AM
Stopping by to give you lovin. Tomorrow I will meet your girl! She is guest posing at the show in Iowa! Can't wait!

partsRheavy
04-15-2011, 02:20 AM
Arrrrgh!!!! Girly Biology 101!!! (Estrogen...)

Why are the glutes usually the last group to come in for us ladies? Do you think it's because we have a tendency to store fat in those areas?

tammyp
04-15-2011, 08:13 AM
9 weeks out today.

im liking the changes im seeing and george does too...no changes this week to my diet and cardio. i seem to have added some size to my delts and back, which is a good thing i guess. not thinking about next year til im done with these shows this year. focusing on the right here right now.

hams n delts

curl 15 12 12 10
plique squats 3x12
SLDL 3x12

sm press 12 12 10 10
seated 1 arm laterals 4x8
db ur row 12 10 10
bo laterals 12 12 12
db oh press 12 10 10

step mill level 10 25 mins fasted.

tammyp
04-15-2011, 08:13 AM
Stopping by to give you lovin. Tomorrow I will meet your girl! She is guest posing at the show in Iowa! Can't wait!

toni? shes a sweetie. i think shes doing toronto too.

Cdimeo
04-15-2011, 10:09 AM
9 weeks out today.

im liking the changes im seeing and george does too...no changes this week to my diet and cardio. i seem to have added some size to my delts and back, which is a good thing i guess. not thinking about next year til im done with these shows this year. focusing on the right here right now.

hams n delts

curl 15 12 12 10
plique squats 3x12
SLDL 3x12

sm press 12 12 10 10
seated 1 arm laterals 4x8
db ur row 12 10 10
bo laterals 12 12 12
db oh press 12 10 10

step mill level 10 25 mins fasted.

love the step mill...it's the only cardio that makes me feel like it was worth it aside from doing sprints. I got off the other day, though, and saw my face in the mirror (because I go to a gym that's hot a balls) and I looked on the verge of heart attack. My face was so red I laughed out loud. When our gym switched over to a Retro the owner was going to get rid of the 2 we have but she was met with too many protests from competitors.

tammyp
04-17-2011, 11:27 AM
hunger is seriously setting in these last few days. i am almost to the eat the asshole off a cow stage:)

finally got to wash my hair today since i had my keratin straightening done wed. omg how gross! i was a slime ball. tg i was off the weekend.

back thickness

cgpu 12 10 10
db pulls off bench 12 10 10 10
cgpd 4x8
db shrugs 3x12

cardio fasted...step mill lvel 10, 25 mins

Sunnyday
04-17-2011, 04:40 PM
^I am right there with ya, tammy!

I am super-hungry, even with a couple extra ounces of protein added in. I am already thinking ahead to my first post-prep meal which is (argh!) 7 weeks away!

Though I didn't have any treatment done to my hair, I have had to make the sacrifice this week of completing my WO vs. shower and wash my hair. Being in prep and not wanting to let myself or anyone else down, I of course choose to complete the WO every time and just hit the "hot spots" with a bar of soap and a washcloth. Needless to say, my hair looked totally slimy for the last 3 days until I finally had the time to wash it yesterday -- gross! I could have been the poster child for Agree Shampoo from back in the day!

stephaniewicked
04-18-2011, 06:04 AM
love the step mill...it's the only cardio that makes me feel like it was worth it aside from doing sprints.

Hell yeah, stepmill for the win! My fave!! If/when I have my own house (or a 2-3 bedroom ground-level apartment, at least), I really wanna buy one so I can do cardio at home.

hunger is seriously setting in these last few days. i am almost to the eat the asshole off a cow stage:)

So, how much protein does that have? :p

I drink alot of sodium-free seltzer late in prep when I'm feeling that way. It helped me SO much last year when I was having trouble sleeping at night. Of course, then I had to get up and pee all the damn time, so I traded one problem for another... but I'd rather do that than feel like my stomach is munching on my other organs for dinner! :)

The Prodigy
04-18-2011, 08:26 AM

finally got to wash my hair today since i had my keratin straightening done wed. omg how gross! i was a slime ball. tg i was off the weekend.

back thickness

cgpu 12 10 10
db pulls off bench 12 10 10 10
cgpd 4x8
db shrugs 3x12

cardio fasted...step mill lvel 10, 25 mins

OMG!I had it done! 4 days of no washing your hair! UGH! How do you like it?

M.E. Anders
04-18-2011, 06:54 PM
That keratin straightening sounds like torture - not being able to wash your hair for 4 days! Yikes - with all the training we do, it can get a bit sweaty up there - LOL.

tammyp
04-19-2011, 05:48 AM
OMG!I had it done! 4 days of no washing your hair! UGH! How do you like it?

love it....had it done back in nov when we started doing it at the salon.

tammyp
04-20-2011, 06:39 AM
frustrated today. up a lb. dont look any different this week. cocksucker mother fucker~! i so want a burger right now.

2hot4u
04-20-2011, 03:44 PM
I did the Brazillian Blowout process and love mine too!!! I got to wash my hair the next day but just have to use the sulfate free shampoo and any kind of conditioner. My hairdresser had the product that is marked as safe. Alot of salons in california stopped doing the treatment cause the product was considered unsafe due to the formalyde (might have spelled that wrong lol)

Sunnyday
04-20-2011, 09:15 PM
frustrated today. up a lb. dont look any different this week. cocksucker mother fucker~! i so want a burger right now.

:yep: You and me, Tammy, you and me both! I could scarf down several burgers right now. I probably would even eat one if it was dropped on the floor, I won't be picky about it.

tammyp
04-21-2011, 06:01 AM
I did the Brazillian Blowout process and love mine too!!! I got to wash my hair the next day but just have to use the sulfate free shampoo and any kind of conditioner. My hairdresser had the product that is marked as safe. Alot of salons in california stopped doing the treatment cause the product was considered unsafe due to the formalyde (might have spelled that wrong lol)

try the cappolla and you wont ever do the bb again. lasts much longer. but you dont have the crazy curls i do either so that may be great for you. and from what i hear the bb is the one that people are wearing masks for. its not the formaldahyde thats the issue its the high heat mixed w it.

stephaniewicked
04-21-2011, 06:11 AM
4 days? I had two perms when I was younger and it was bad enough not to be able to wash after those... not to mention, I'll never forget that awful chemical smell lol.

tammyp
04-21-2011, 06:12 AM
well 3 full days. had it done wed washed sunday.

changes from the g man....more cardio.....more fish...aint life grand?

went and test drove the new honda cross train...love this car....wish the lincoln could go back now...still got 10 months. poo

scored big at tj maxx....sinful t shirt and a smoking ed hardy dress. both for 60$!

stephaniewicked
04-21-2011, 06:34 AM
Badass!! My Team U suit (Ed Hardy) from last year was bought at TJ Maxx... love that store. I think I'll go to Marshalls on my lunch break today and have a little look myself...

tammyp
04-21-2011, 08:17 AM
my tj maxx never has sinful or ed hardy...and shocking both in a med. of course its still to cold to wear either...:( its freaking snowing today!

back width and abs

bb row 3x12
wgpd 4x10
sapd 4x8
db pull overs 3x10

rope crunch 3x20
froggies 3x20
knee up 3x20 ss push outs 3x20

cardio step level 9 30 mins

The Prodigy
04-21-2011, 11:02 AM
try the cappolla and you wont ever do the bb again. lasts much longer. but you dont have the crazy curls i do either so that may be great for you. and from what i hear the bb is the one that people are wearing masks for. its not the formaldahyde thats the issue its the high heat mixed w it.

My hair is wavy and I did the Keratin because I thought it would permanently straighten it. I hate having to blow dry it and straighten it every day!

Melissa
04-21-2011, 11:48 AM

Fuck the scale....you don't need no stinkin' burger!! You got this;) Cardio texting date tomorrow morning?

tammyp
04-21-2011, 01:26 PM
Its a date:)

M.E. Anders
04-25-2011, 08:46 AM
Curious as to what "froggies" are? I think I have an idea, but wanted to be sure.

tammyp
04-25-2011, 04:29 PM
^ crunches w soles of feet together knees out.

busy day...took at cappola keratin straightening system class today, so i didnt work, per say. love this system!

chest tris
sm incline 12 12 10 10
db press 12 12 10
fly 12 12 12
dip 10 10 10

tate press 10 10 10
skulls 10 10 10
v pd 12 12 12

stephaniewicked
04-26-2011, 05:40 AM
I wish you lived closer so you could do my hair... I bought dye last night. I have to touch up these roots this weekend. I've been a little lazy and my hair bling (silver hairs) are poking through again! Ugh... I miss the days of dying my hair only because I wanted to. Now I have to! :p

tammyp
04-26-2011, 05:52 AM
id love that^! you have grey already? im lucky, none yet, or no one has dared tell me!

stephaniewicked
04-26-2011, 05:56 AM
id love that^! you have grey already? im lucky, none yet, or no one has dared tell me!

lol, yeah... I've had them for a few years, but it's just now getting to the point where it's obvious to people other than me. Lucky me!

You have lighter hair, so even if you had some, I'm sure it's well disguised! You don't look like you do though. :)

tammyp
04-27-2011, 06:16 PM
ch ch changes from the g man today. my walnuts went bye bye..:( knew that was coming....

gorgeous day here finally after a crazy rain storm last night. got some much needed sun and vit d!

tammyp
04-30-2011, 10:58 AM
7 weeks out...changes on the scale finally! i was beginning to think that damn thing was stuck.
just cardio today..its prom...so im heading to work soon to deal w giggling teen age girls. ugh.
met w a bber client of mine that is 2 wks out from first show. so fun to see the excited in a first timer that gets in shape and sees all the hard work pay off. luckily i have a species booth at this show so i get to see how he does.
gorgeous day here....i wanna hit the lawn chair but cant.

stephaniewicked
04-30-2011, 02:51 PM
I forgot to check in with you about Grey's... did you watch it yet?

tammyp
04-30-2011, 05:24 PM
i am so unimpressed w greys this year. so predictable. they better dig deep these next few episodes to shake things up a bit.

The Prodigy
04-30-2011, 06:06 PM
I forgot to check in with you about Grey's... did you watch it yet?

Wait....when is the season finale? Alex and the Dragon lady was the best part of the WHOLE show!

tammyp
05-01-2011, 09:12 AM
i had a gorgeous walk this morning after training w my BFF radar..:) crisp and chilly, sun coming up, just a gorgeous way to start the day. i got thinking about this prep and how stress free (for the most part) it has been. some of you may or may not know, but i have battled both sides of eating disorders all my life. and boy i was smart...i thought competing would HELP it...lmao. not! but this time, i have no food obessive thoughts, not even much in the way of cravings. i think that ED screaming deep within my soul for the past 25 years has finally decided to STFU.

and in note of that, all the other areas of my life have improved. my marriage is more solid and happy than i think its ever been. and for those of you in a long term relationship you know how many hills and valleys you have over the years.

enough of pouring out my soul....on the lighter side..hoping to see fast 5 tonight. what could be better than vin, paul and the rock driving fast cars in brazil? nuthin!

Sunnyday
05-01-2011, 11:04 PM
i had a gorgeous walk this morning after training w my BFF radar..:) crisp and chilly, sun coming up, just a gorgeous way to start the day. i got thinking about this prep and how stress free (for the most part) it has been. some of you may or may not know, but i have battled both sides of eating disorders all my life. and boy i was smart...i thought competing would HELP it...lmao. not! but this time, i have no food obessive thoughts, not even much in the way of cravings. i think that ED screaming deep within my soul for the past 25 years has finally decided to STFU.

and in note of that, all the other areas of my life have improved. my marriage is more solid and happy than i think its ever been. and for those of you in a long term relationship you know how many hills and valleys you have over the years.

enough of pouring out my soul....on the lighter side..hoping to see fast 5 tonight. what could be better than vin, paul and the rock driving fast cars in brazil? nuthin!

Tammy, from someone else who has battled ED, I know this is HUUUGGGE for that screaming to finally stop. So happy for you! :hugme:

Say hi to Vin, Paul, & the Rock for me, LOL!

stephaniewicked
05-02-2011, 06:08 AM
Wow, no idea about the ED's... sometimes I wonder how it's healthy to compete and be so food obsessive as we all are. In a way, it feels like such a burden to be so compulsive, but at the same time, I feel better about myself for exhibiting such control.

When I first started lifting, it took me a few months to make the transition to improving my diet and once I started, I was even more attracted to this lifestyle. I felt like I joined this elite little group of people and that made me feel so good about the decisions I was making. And it brought with it a great wealth of enrichment to my life in so many ways...

I'm so happy to hear that things are going great for you in every aspect of life. You deserve much happiness! :hmn:

tammyp
05-02-2011, 08:25 AM
IMO once you have it, you always do. the behavior may stop, but it never ends in your head.

scale is going down this week! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!:) finally.

chest n tris

dips 3x12
flat bb 4x8
incline press db 3x10
incline fly 3x12

cgbp 3x6
pd 3x12
kickback 3x10

stepmill 30. walked radar 40.

shankuan
05-02-2011, 10:18 AM
what did you think of 'fast five'? i thought it was by far THE BEST one of all of 'em! The action in this one made the others look like child's play! I was pleasantly surprised it was that good!

and ohhh the rock and vin in one movie...i watched it more to see them :drool: than anything else. :D that rock is a monster (hubba hubba) and did you notice how he was SWEATING the ENTIRE movie..lolol! Such a gorgeous hunk...:drool:

tammyp
05-02-2011, 05:31 PM
im such a loser...was too tired so we are going to try and go this week. was thinking tonight but i have a new diet paln to write up for a client.

M.E. Anders
05-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Way to go, Tammy! Glad to hear your weight is where you want it to be. Hope you got some recuperation time over the weekend.

tammyp
05-03-2011, 05:21 PM
ugh today i am sooo feeling the diet. first off, i got a gum headache...from chewing too much and just feel depleted. this friggin rain isnt helping me a bit either in terms of energy and mood.

katt981
05-03-2011, 06:37 PM
what did you think of 'fast five'? i thought it was by far THE BEST one of all of 'em! The action in this one made the others look like child's play! I was pleasantly surprised it was that good!

and ohhh the rock and vin in one movie...i watched it more to see them :drool: than anything else. :D that rock is a monster (hubba hubba) and did you notice how he was SWEATING the ENTIRE movie..lolol! Such a gorgeous hunk...:drool:

I don't know about you, but I was really drooling....so hot!

tammyp
05-04-2011, 09:14 AM
got updates back from george..very happy this week. down 2.5 lbs and pics show much improvement. a few changes in diet, but none to cardio which makes me happy. hate cardio!

heavy rain again and river is high...so we maybe flooded agian. some areas here have had school closed for a week, millions of $ in damage to some small towns. all ferries to vermont are closed. ugh...a mess.

katt981
05-04-2011, 02:32 PM
2.5 pounds!!! that's great! :hmn:

stephaniewicked
05-05-2011, 05:33 AM
Ugh, I'm SO sick of the rain!!! We've had too much already this season. I'm freakin' DONE! That sounds terrible... hope it dries up and you get some sunny weather soon.

Yay for no cardio changes! :)

tammyp
05-05-2011, 06:08 AM
down another lb! woo hoo! off to a new PS for botox today! SO EXCITED!

katt981
05-05-2011, 11:05 AM
Another pound? Nice! It's always nice to see the scale move :)

I agree with you on the rain, we've had a really gloomy year so far. I look at the forecast daily to see if it's going to change and if there is any chance of the sun peeking through.... been about 1 day out of 10 so far.

tammyp
05-06-2011, 06:16 AM
down another lb.....i am a happy happy camper this week! down 4 since friday! noting the diet changes for next time.

loved the new office i went to for botox. so much better than where i went before. going back in june for radiesse to my () and hes doing a bit under my lip and around my eyes to fill me out. u can create a whole new face shape w this stuff. love it.

just finishing up breakfast and heading to do delts and hams. finally a morning where i can walk the dog and not get wet!

Cdimeo
05-06-2011, 08:40 AM
ooooohhhh botox! I havent taken the plunge yet but it wont be long. Any reason you chose botox over the other injectables? Everyone has their own personal warning for me it's a little ridiculous. I was leaning toward the restalyn but right now Im poor and I spend all my money on food :)

A pound YAY . Mine will not f'n move. I'm cemented at 131.5...but on the other hand, for my height--it's closer to where I need to be precontest. I cant be coming in at 119, at 5'4. Im looking more like a stringbean than a bb'er lol

cheddar cheese
05-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Wohoo the weight is just melting off you! Does it hurt to get it done?

tammyp
05-06-2011, 02:36 PM
ooooohhhh botox! I havent taken the plunge yet but it wont be long. Any reason you chose botox over the other injectables? Everyone has their own personal warning for me it's a little ridiculous. I was leaning toward the restalyn but right now Im poor and I spend all my money on food :)

A pound YAY . Mine will not f'n move. I'm cemented at 131.5...but on the other hand, for my height--it's closer to where I need to be precontest. I cant be coming in at 119, at 5'4. Im looking more like a stringbean than a bb'er lol

botox is for upper face to freeze muscles, fillers are volume. both are very different and used for diff reasons. im going back soon to have the filler done .

Cdimeo
05-06-2011, 09:08 PM
botox is for upper face to freeze muscles, fillers are volume. both are very different and used for diff reasons. im going back soon to have the filler done .

OOOOOhhhh I see. It's so hard to maintain collagen in the face eating clean all the time. I love my face and skin for the 3-4 weeks in December that I usually throw my dietin the bag--but it never lasts--it's my first to go--well that and my boobs (which were never seemingly there to begin with LOL).

Sunnyday
05-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Hey hey Tammy. Congrats that the scale is moving! Hoping you get some drier weather soon to get rid of all that sogginess.

stephaniewicked
05-08-2011, 06:12 AM
Happy fur mommy's day! :p

tammyp
05-08-2011, 08:56 AM
why thanks steph! got my mom some opal and diamond earrings...i wanted them for myself!

back thickness

db pulls 10 10 8 8
rg cg bb row 1 21 2 12
cgpd 8 8 8 8
bb shrug 15 15 15

step mill 30 mins. 10 mins level 8, 10 mins level 9, 10 mins level 10.

stephaniewicked
05-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Aww, those sound beautiful! :)

tammyp
05-10-2011, 08:37 AM
down another lb...woo hoo! :) cant wait to do progress pics this week....and i never like to do progress pics!

quads bis
ext 15 12 12 10
sissy 15 15 15
hacks 15 15 15 15
db split squat 12 12 12

rope curl 12 10 10
bb curl 10 10 10
preacher db 10 10 10

cardio stepmill 30/level 9

went to a reception yesterday afternoon for a close client that had a daughter die of cancer. they own an italian place here and the food spread was mouth watering. i swear they had 8 diff cheesecakes. i had to get out of there...i was drooling.

The Prodigy
05-10-2011, 02:07 PM
down another lb...woo hoo! :) cant wait to do progress pics this week....and i never like to do progress pics!

quads bis
ext 15 12 12 10
sissy 15 15 15
hacks 15 15 15 15
db split squat 12 12 12

rope curl 12 10 10
bb curl 10 10 10
preacher db 10 10 10

cardio stepmill 30/level 9

went to a reception yesterday afternoon for a close client that had a daughter die of cancer. they own an italian place here and the food spread was mouth watering. i swear they had 8 diff cheesecakes. i had to get out of there...i was drooling.

Congrats! If you are looking for the pounds you are losing they are attached to my bootie!! Love yah!!!!!!

M.E. Anders
05-10-2011, 04:26 PM
I'd be drooling after those cheesecakes, too, if I were dieting down.

Congrats on your contest prepping/diet - sounds like you're in a good place.

Melissa
05-10-2011, 06:23 PM
I'd be drooling after those cheesecakes, too, if I were dieting down.

Congrats on your contest prepping/diet - sounds like you're in a good place.

The girl's got her shit together fo' sho'!!!:hugme:

tammyp
05-12-2011, 08:35 AM
well i dont know about that ...lol

no changes this week to diet and cardio so that good. my biggest gripe is im cold all damn day and at night i sweat like a mother fucker. then i get cold bc im damp. i cant win.

gorgeous here! got the convertible out yesterday and radar and i took a ride..he is so damn funny in that car...hes in heaven. wind in his face wo having to lean out the window!

Cdimeo
05-12-2011, 11:50 AM
well i dont know about that ...lol

no changes this week to diet and cardio so that good. my biggest gripe is im cold all damn day and at night i sweat like a mother fucker. then i get cold bc im damp. i cant win.

gorgeous here! got the convertible out yesterday and radar and i took a ride..he is so damn funny in that car...hes in heaven. wind in his face wo having to lean out the window!

I sweat something fierce at night too..and then I get itchy. Then I take the covers off and freeze...put em back on and start all over again. Some nights I think I'm psycho--and wake up wondering if it's psycho-somatic LOL but Im honestly soaking wet so Im not nuts.

tammyp
05-13-2011, 08:52 AM
shit were a good pair....

allergies have me feeling like a bobble head. puffy eyes, zero energy. and dieting im sure isnt helping. bla....

5 WEEKS OUT TODAY

delts n hams

curl 15 12 12 10
leg press 12 12 12 12
sldl 12 12 12

milt press 15 12 12 10
laterals 10 10 10
up n backs 10 10 10
arnie press 10 10 10
facepulls 10 10 10

off to burlington vermont tomorrow for the NPC show...species has a booth and i have a client competing. gonna be a long day.

M.E. Anders
05-13-2011, 09:25 AM
Have fun at the NPC show tomorrow, Tammy! I'm also attending and writing-up our local NPC Illinois state show tomorrow...I'm psyched. :)

The Prodigy
05-13-2011, 03:59 PM

allergies have me feeling like a bobble head. puffy eyes, zero energy. and dieting im sure isnt helping. bla....

5 WEEKS OUT TODAY

delts n hams

curl 15 12 12 10
leg press 12 12 12 12
sldl 12 12 12

milt press 15 12 12 10
laterals 10 10 10
up n backs 10 10 10
arnie press 10 10 10
facepulls 10 10 10

off to burlington vermont tomorrow for the NPC show...species has a booth and i have a client competing. gonna be a long day.

YAY! Sounds fun! Species has a booth!! I wish the IL shows could have a Species booth!!!

M.E. Anders
05-14-2011, 07:43 AM
Yeah, Gail. I wish Species had booths at the IL shows, too.

tammyp
05-15-2011, 10:08 AM
long day yesterday....left home at 630, home at 12 pm. small show, but a good one. my client won masters over 45 and he was elated to say the least. i was so proud, i felt like his mom...lol. feel totally hung over, slept badly and not long enough. was so hungry yesterday since i was up longer than usual. picked at the parillo booth w some prtein brownies, no carbs or fat...so i hope i wasnt too bad. didnt weigh bc i feel like im watery from being on my feet all day. branch and trish warren were at the show and also got oto hang w lori steele and carla salloti. 2 of my favorite peeps in the biz.

back thickness
db bench pulls 4x15 ss w db shrugs, 4x12
standing cgpd 4x15

ellip 30.

Sunnyday
05-15-2011, 08:40 PM
^Tammy, where was that show in Burlington? Feeling nostalgic for my old stomping grounds over there. :)

Sunnyday
05-15-2011, 08:42 PM

5 WEEKS OUT TODAY

delts n hams

curl 15 12 12 10
leg press 12 12 12 12
sldl 12 12 12

milt press 15 12 12 10
laterals 10 10 10
up n backs 10 10 10
arnie press 10 10 10
facepulls 10 10 10

Tammy, that's exactly what it feels like to be pregnant during allergy season, too!

stephaniewicked
05-16-2011, 05:35 AM
Thanks for all the support last week... you're the bestest! :hugme:

OMG, I love parillo. I sampled their brownies and ice cream at Jr Nats last year. SO effin' good!!

tammyp
05-16-2011, 06:13 AM
anything for you steph!

south burlington hs on dorset st sunny

janet kaufman
05-17-2011, 12:04 AM
stopping by to say hi Girlie

tammyp
05-17-2011, 08:17 AM
hey jan! im around this weekend..lets catch up!

my weight hasnt changed much this week and it is frustrating considering my energy is in the shitter and im starving 24/7.tomorrow is check in w george and the last thing i want is more cardio or having food taken out. so metabolism kick in today~

quads and bis
sissy squats 3x12
1 leg ext 4x12
1 leg press 4x15
front sq 3x10 ss w front phique squat 3x10

bb curl 3x10
cc 3x10
rope hammer 3x10

eliiptical 30 fasted, doggie walk 40 mins.

tammyp
05-18-2011, 06:51 AM
weight last wed: 138.4. this week:136.8. ill take it. my hams and butt are looking good and im fitting into my tiny clothes. i dont feel as small, so i guess thats a good thing. pics off to the guru....

tammyp
05-19-2011, 08:33 AM
energy is crappola these days. i need a carb jolt, but i know that aint gonna happen. so...i suffer through....

‎'Cause sometimes you feel tired, feel weak, and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter..."- EMINEM

stephaniewicked
05-20-2011, 07:07 AM
Excellent Eminem quote... love him! And so damn true...

tammyp
05-20-2011, 03:57 PM
talk about how a single moment that can change your life. as most of you know, i am adopted. i have contacted by my birth parents last night fro the first time. they have gotten back together after 40 years and decided to look for me. we talked on the phone last night...awkward! they each have 2 boys from previous marriages. and get this...they live an hour away and visit lake placid all the time. they know alot about me from sinple google....im waiting for pics from them. we plan on meeting, just not sure when. its been a pretty intense 24 hours.

Sunnyday
05-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Wow, Tammy! That is so super cool! Can't tell you how excited I am for ya!

partsRheavy
05-20-2011, 11:03 PM
Whoah!! Make sure they STAY NICE!!

If they behave nicely, they might be a source of medical history or other info. Hafta wonder why they held off so long, but now they wanna contact you? Interesting that they're in your local area.

Treat 'em to a nice dinner and see if they'll reciprocate....;)

tammyp
05-21-2011, 06:40 AM
Whoah!! Make sure they STAY NICE!!

If they behave nicely, they might be a source of medical history or other info. Hafta wonder why they held off so long, but now they wanna contact you? Interesting that they're in your local area.

Treat 'em to a nice dinner and see if they'll reciprocate....;)

:confused:

like i said, they reunited again after 40 years apart, and are a couple again, and decided to look for me. in closed adoption, this isnt an easy task. i dont see why you think there is a hidden agenda here. glad i dont share your attitude.:confused:

stephaniewicked
05-21-2011, 07:00 AM
Tam, I think it's AWESOME that your parents found you and made contact. No doubt the past few days must have been quite emotional and analytical on so many levels. You're one of the strongest women I know (hence why I have so much admiration for you). So many adopted children never have the opportunity to meet their parents for a long list of reasons and you are one of the ones who has a chance to learn about your history. Their decision to give you to a family who could take care of you was obviously a good one because look how successful you are... beautiful woman, self-employed in the beauty industry, professional bodybuilder... they should be honored to get to know the woman they biologically created and to see what an amazing life you have been living. Wishing you nothing but the absolute best as you continue on this experience and finally get to meet this couple. :hugme:

tammyp
05-21-2011, 07:04 AM
aw steph thank you. all you got going on this morning and you take the time to type me a message like that...love you girl!

tammyp
05-22-2011, 06:03 AM
down to 134.6. sooo relieved i had this drop. i was starting to worry i wouldnt be ready. major confidence booster.

so WPD....i think i got 10 lbs of muscle to drop to even consider it. idk.....sigh....there are several pluses and minuses to this...mostly in favor of pd for obvious reasons. guess i need to sit back and watch the year unfold.

The Prodigy
05-22-2011, 03:26 PM
talk about how a single moment that can change your life. as most of you know, i am adopted. i have contacted by my birth parents last night fro the first time. they have gotten back together after 40 years and decided to look for me. we talked on the phone last night...awkward! they each have 2 boys from previous marriages. and get this...they live an hour away and visit lake placid all the time. they know alot about me from sinple google....im waiting for pics from them. we plan on meeting, just not sure when. its been a pretty intense 24 hours.

HOLY COW girl! This is crazy! I can only imagine how you feel! I am glad you have an open mind about meeting them! You can never have to many people to love you! I am sure they are proud of what a wonderful person you have turned into! Keep me posted on how this goes! I am SO excited for you!

wildcat22
05-22-2011, 04:15 PM
I can relate to how you are feeling I didnt see my Mother for 11 years!! Thankfully we got back togeather and have had a good relationship since. Did you see the Phy girls from the Jr USA?? I am starting to think that might be the way for me to go

Sunnyday
05-22-2011, 09:54 PM
down to 134.6. sooo relieved i had this drop. i was starting to worry i wouldnt be ready. major confidence booster.

so WPD....i think i got 10 lbs of muscle to drop to even consider it. idk.....sigh....there are several pluses and minuses to this...mostly in favor of pd for obvious reasons. guess i need to sit back and watch the year unfold.

Congrats on the scale doing what you want it to do, Tammy!

So WPD, I think it would be great, but you need to go with your gut, and FWIW, I support you either way! :p

Congrats also on a job well done with Steph. She looked great!

tammyp
05-23-2011, 05:38 PM
george is trying to kill me. i have decided. my diet has gone to 3 meals of FISH, 1 chic and 2 shakes. FML. its not that i hate the taste of fish. i am hungry 2 minutes after eating it. that is the part that i hate. with alittle over 3 weeks to go i need to buck up STFU and do it. i am not ready early like i have been and i hate the stress of it. but i wasnt last year either. 30 mins of cardio i shouldnt be bitching i guess.

So on the WPD. i am still trying to be hopeful because I WANT IT TO BE A POSSIBILITY. i wish this woulda been 2 years ago, when i got my pro card i think i woulda been perfect. after this season i can see what i can do and of course talk to jim and george for feedback. was glad to see my gf heather payne do well and jillian. jillian needs to add a bit to her arms and legs and when she does she will kill it, she has such a pretty shape. and shout out my bestie miss steph...she was gorgeous and will shine brighter in chicago.

i got some pics yesterday and my childhood pics and my birth mothers pics are very similar. curly hair, brown deep set eyes and thank you for the full lips i have~!:) freaky to see pics of someone i look like, never have seen that before. we are planning on meeting soon. excited is an understatement.

Melissa
05-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Wow, girl, I'm so excited for you with this whole situation with your biological parents. That's just amazing!! :hugme: I'm happy to hear it's unfolding so well, and you have to please keep me posted.

Regardless of whether you're doing 30 minutes of cardio or 90 minutes of cardio, the whole process is tough, especially if you're used to being ahead of schedule. But you're right, sometimes you gotta just stfu and do what you gotta do. I so wish Steve didn't get rid of fbb at the NY Pro....I'd have loved to see you compete in person this weekend.

I think I read Sally mention something in another thread about the physique you had when you won your pro card being perfect for WP. I'm on the fence right there with you about making the switch, and I'll tell you what....you jump, I jump:p

Sunnyday
05-23-2011, 10:10 PM
Wow, girl, I'm so excited for you with this whole situation with your biological parents. That's just amazing!! :hugme: I'm happy to hear it's unfolding so well, and you have to please keep me posted.

Regardless of whether you're doing 30 minutes of cardio or 90 minutes of cardio, the whole process is tough, especially if you're used to being ahead of schedule. But you're right, sometimes you gotta just stfu and do what you gotta do. I so wish Steve didn't get rid of fbb at the NY Pro....I'd have loved to see you compete in person this weekend.

I think I read Sally mention something in another thread about the physique you had when you won your pro card being perfect for WP. I'm on the fence right there with you about making the switch, and I'll tell you what....you jump, I jump:p

^ Tell you what, girls, I think that would be AWESOME if you both did.
:yep:

The Prodigy
05-23-2011, 10:40 PM
george is trying to kill me. i have decided. my diet has gone to 3 meals of FISH, 1 chic and 2 shakes. FML. its not that i hate the taste of fish. i am hungry 2 minutes after eating it. that is the part that i hate. with alittle over 3 weeks to go i need to buck up STFU and do it. i am not ready early like i have been and i hate the stress of it. but i wasnt last year either. 30 mins of cardio i shouldnt be bitching i guess.

So on the WPD. i am still trying to be hopeful because I WANT IT TO BE A POSSIBILITY. i wish this woulda been 2 years ago, when i got my pro card i think i woulda been perfect. after this season i can see what i can do and of course talk to jim and george for feedback. was glad to see my gf heather payne do well and jillian. jillian needs to add a bit to her arms and legs and when she does she will kill it, she has such a pretty shape. and shout out my bestie miss steph...she was gorgeous and will shine brighter in chicago.

i got some pics yesterday and my childhood pics and my birth mothers pics are very similar. curly hair, brown deep set eyes and thank you for the full lips i have~!:) freaky to see pics of someone i look like, never have seen that before. we are planning on meeting soon. excited is an understatement.

You can do it lady!!! You always look great on that stage! Wish I was going to be there to see you! I will have to stalk the forums instead!:yep:

As for WP, I am a fbber and will always be. You have to follow your heart! It won't steer you wrong!

tammyp
05-24-2011, 06:11 AM
mother nature hates me..scale said 137.8 how in fucks sake can that be? i hate this, sets my moods for the day, my workout, everything.

so we are meeting sunday! they are coming here...im so excited i cant stand it!

Cdimeo
05-24-2011, 08:55 AM
Very exciting family stuff going on--that must be really cool.

My weight has not changed much this contest prep-there must be something in the f'n water--I have dropped a solid 8 lbs in 12 weeks and thats all folks. This may be ok-if I wasnt up 18 lbs LOL. Theres no way in holy hell that I put on that much muscle lmao. I am dropping my fats and moving to fish this week too.

I keep flashing to the movie ELF when he talks about syrup how much he loves it. I love fish it's my favorite thing BARF LOL. I find that when my tilapia is cold and hard I like it best ...and I eat it like it's...well..something it's not LOL

3 weeks ...thats a world of time!!!

The Prodigy
05-24-2011, 12:19 PM
mother nature hates me..scale said 137.8 how in fucks sake can that be? i hate this, sets my moods for the day, my workout, everything.

so we are meeting sunday! they are coming here...im so excited i cant stand it!

I hate Mr. Scale! He messes with my head too!! I move him to the left, to the right...I change the batteries and everything.....STILL...he stays stubborn and won't budge....typical male!

Sunnyday
05-24-2011, 11:08 PM
I hate Mr. Scale! He messes with my head too!! I move him to the left, to the right...I change the batteries and everything.....STILL...he stays stubborn and won't budge....typical male!

:lmao: Bhahahahaha!

Melissa
05-25-2011, 07:58 AM

And the motherfucker still expects you to climb on top of him every morning...

tammyp
05-25-2011, 09:00 AM
he knows better....lmao~ i dont think i have been too approachable lately anyway....ive been a little on edge.

scale was at 136. FML! took more food from me and i just keyed into fitday..about 1000 cals. i have never been this low on food so i assume i really look like shit...sigh.....

The Prodigy
05-25-2011, 09:27 AM

Girl...you CRACK me up! You and I together in a room could be a comedy show waiting to happen!!!:yep:

Sunnyday
05-25-2011, 09:31 PM

Now THAT is a howler! Great, Melissa!

tammyp
05-26-2011, 06:02 PM
got my suits today....gorgeous...suits by amy sponsored them for me and i am thrilled. pj is emerald foil and night is velvet green glitter all stoned out. very happy. would be happier if MY MOTHER FUCKING ASS WOULD COME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE STRESSING ABOUT THIS~! i always have been ready a bit early...but this year its not happening...ugh.....

Michelle Brent
05-26-2011, 09:04 PM
OMG it must be all over the country for us!!1 It's been happening to me this yr too!!!
I love Melissa post, i busted up!!!

tammyp
05-27-2011, 08:49 AM
3 WEEKS OUT!

^ OMG michelle! tell me about it..everyone i talk too is having the same issues this year~

energy is low today..though somehow i cranked out 40 mins of stepmill starting at level 8and ending at 13.

hams and delts

curl 20 12 12 10
reverse hacks 12 12 12 12
sldl 12 12 12

milt press 15 12 10 10
1 arm seated lats 10 10 10
up and backs 1010 10
bo lat raise 3x10 ss front raise 3x10

walked radar 40 mins,,,,muggy as shit out.

long weekend,,yey! and sunday is the big day!

The Prodigy
05-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Good luck this weekend! Keep me posted!!

3 WEEKS OUT!

^ OMG michelle! tell me about it..everyone i talk too is having the same issues this year~

energy is low today..though somehow i cranked out 40 mins of stepmill starting at level 8and ending at 13.

hams and delts

curl 20 12 12 10
reverse hacks 12 12 12 12
sldl 12 12 12

milt press 15 12 10 10
1 arm seated lats 10 10 10
up and backs 1010 10
bo lat raise 3x10 ss front raise 3x10

walked radar 40 mins,,,,muggy as shit out.

long weekend,,yey! and sunday is the big day!

cheddar cheese
05-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Good luck Tammy I hope everything goes well

Sunnyday
05-27-2011, 05:15 PM
Good luck Tammy! I'll be thinking of you all day on Sunday.

tammyp
05-28-2011, 06:49 AM
thanks for the support girls....i will surely give you the low down.

down 1.5 since wed and what a diff it made in my ass...i am soooo relieved! starting to see the V much clearer and the striations are setting in. PHEW! this diet is the tightest i have ever had to do..thank god im busy so i dont have to think about it. wes had steak last night and i had a small bite OMG...i wanted to die...miss that so much.

cardio done, no weights today. gonna practice posing and do house work...and CHILL.

claire
05-28-2011, 11:00 AM
Hang in there girl. easy said then done, try not to stress.

tammyp
05-28-2011, 11:24 AM
hey missy~! how about you? you got 4 to go!?

claire
05-29-2011, 11:35 AM
hey missy~! how about you? you got 4 to go!?

Been a weird year with some crazy challenges, me with pnemonia in Feb. and my husband loosing his job recently(found another but slow building clientale again) to name a few, but all in all Prep has actually been going very good, I can't believe it is only 4 weeks away. How you doing today?

tammyp
05-30-2011, 06:24 AM
HAPPY MEMEORIAL DAY~ extra day off for me..yey..

so the meeting went very well. very nice down to earth people. looked at pics and just talked. no heavy stuff....just kinda getting to know each other. i see myself in both of them. took a dna test to be sure...but i am already.

weight has been kicking ass. 133.8 today from 136 wed. butt is looking good....legs insane....all is well in prep world.

Melissa
05-30-2011, 07:46 AM

so the meeting went very well. very nice down to earth people. looked at pics and just talked. no heavy stuff....just kinda getting to know each other. i see myself in both of them. took a dna test to be sure...but i am already.

weight has been kicking ass. 133.8 today from 136 wed. butt is looking good....legs insane....all is well in prep world.

This totally brought tears to my eyes:hugme:

Glad things are turning around for your prep....I hope you're blazing the trail of positivity for the rest of us!!

Sunnyday
05-31-2011, 10:53 PM

ALL of this^ brought tears to my eyes! Thought about you all weekend, Tammy!

1. Day off - much needed, collect yourself. Day off that isn't a sick day is always a good thing.

2. Couldn't be happier for you that you are getting to know your natural parents and that the first meeting went well. Still wondering all this time whether you would invite them to your show. (just me being weird I guess)

3. You rock! Way to kick your own ass from here to tomorrow!! :D Keep showing that scale who's boss!

stephaniewicked
06-01-2011, 05:18 AM
So happy for you that everything went well on Sunday! :) And yay on the weight loss... 2.5 weeks!!! It's the finalllll countdownnnnn, lol. What day are you leaving for Toronto? Are you driving?

tammyp
06-01-2011, 06:30 AM
yes driving to toronto...6 hrs for me. i leave thursday before, but am in rochester to judge next weekend.

been very overwelmed lately and honestly, been a total bitch. so my lack of communication skills w everyone is probably for the better. my energy is in the shitter and with training and work, and the other mental shit lately, i really have all i can do to not kill everyone in my path.

updates to george today....if he removes food i may just snap.....

stephaniewicked
06-01-2011, 07:24 AM
Ugh, why does it seem like we face some of the biggest life challenges right smack in the middle of prep? I guess that's part of what makes us stronger for getting through it all despite the potential distractions...

You're a couple weeks out... shouldn't even need to worry about bitchiness. We should be entitled to it at this point, lol.

Hope G doesn't lower the cals anymore!! :(

The Prodigy
06-01-2011, 12:10 PM
yes driving to toronto...6 hrs for me. i leave thursday before, but am in rochester to judge next weekend.

been very overwelmed lately and honestly, been a total bitch. so my lack of communication skills w everyone is probably for the better. my energy is in the shitter and with training and work, and the other mental shit lately, i really have all i can do to not kill everyone in my path.

updates to george today....if he removes food i may just snap.....

At least you made it to 2.5 weeks before you snap! I snap at 6 weeks out!!

tammyp
06-01-2011, 05:25 PM
good reports on pics and got my carbs upped a bit. score~!

2hot4u
06-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Nice!!!!!
good reports on pics and got my carbs upped a bit. Score~!

Sunnyday
06-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Yay for more carbs!

stephaniewicked
06-02-2011, 05:14 AM
good reports on pics and got my carbs upped a bit. score~!

Badass!!

tammyp
06-02-2011, 08:05 AM
my BP called last night and we need to redo the DNA test in front of a dr. NYS law. totally rediculous since we are all consenting adults. on that note, i need to go there and do it since its her dr that is going to do this for us. i feel horrible i cant get there til adter toronto. i am off to rochester next weekend and then home for a couple days then to the show. and work is busy ..since i am taking off for the show i cant afford to take any more. i feel bad,,,i know they want to know now, but i just cant fit it in. sigh......

and on that note...i feel bad about saying no to people and i shouldnt. i can only do what i can do. i had someone ask me to meet w them to personal train them a few times a month and i cant for another few weeks. and i really dont have time. prep for people i can do, but meeting for PT, just too hard.

got good feedback from geroge rock and joel on my pics...so just need to tighten up a bit more in the can.

cheddar cheese
06-02-2011, 05:07 PM
and on that note...i feel bad about saying no to people and i shouldnt. i can only do what i can do.

..so just need to tighten up a bit more in the can.

Exactly it is what it is, you can only do so much. I really need to tighten up my butt for my show as well, what do you do?

tammyp
06-02-2011, 06:08 PM
^starve ...lol.

so things shaped up nicely today...going for the test after my show...they are totally understanding and supportive..and dont know a damn thing about the sport (probably a good thing!) i truely feel blessed with all the people i have in my life.

Melissa
06-02-2011, 08:31 PM
^starve ...lol.

so things shaped up nicely today...going for the test after my show...they are totally understanding and supportive..and dont know a damn thing about the sport (probably a good thing!) i truely feel blessed with all the people i have in my life.

Well, I believe you once told me that you get back what you give, no? ;) So it's no surprise that you have some great peeps in your life.

Awesome to hear you got good feedback from G on how you're looking. It's amazing how you can panic and freak out no matter how many times you've done this, but then BAM! All of a sudden, you're right exactly where you need to be. Just a couple more weeks, and it's game on for you!! Hang in there:hmn:

tammyp
06-03-2011, 06:10 AM
WEIGHT IS UP A LB! GRRR! cut cardio and added carbs in up already? FML.

2 weeks out..so ready to get there...am thinking about bagging hartford IDK. aint feeling it right now.

hams n delts
ext 20 15 12
reverse hack 20 20 20
hypers 3x20 ss cable PT 3 x15

rack slides 15 12 10 10
laterals ss front raises 3 x 10
face pulls ss arnold press 3x15 3x10

stepmill....walked radar..its COLD...45 this morning..was 90 wed.....SMH...

The Prodigy
06-03-2011, 11:25 AM
WEIGHT IS UP A LB! GRRR! cut cardio and added carbs in up already? FML.

2 weeks out..so ready to get there...am thinking about bagging hartford IDK. aint feeling it right now.

hams n delts
ext 20 15 12
reverse hack 20 20 20
hypers 3x20 ss cable PT 3 x15

rack slides 15 12 10 10
laterals ss front raises 3 x 10
face pulls ss arnold press 3x15 3x10

stepmill....walked radar..its COLD...45 this morning..was 90 wed.....SMH...

Thanks for being so wonderful! You motivate me beyond belief!

tammyp
06-03-2011, 05:30 PM
LOL! dont know about that gail!

katt981
06-03-2011, 09:03 PM
You'll be awesome at the show! The more I'm on this board the more I want to try a comp... It's so motivating for me!

tammyp
06-05-2011, 05:23 PM
back thickness n abs

cgpu 3x12
db pulls of bench 4x12
cgpd on inline 4x10
low cable row 3x10

had a good amount of energy today..how i dont know. cardio, trained, walked w m gf, met a client for posing, hit the grocery store, cleaned, and did a 2nd walk w the dog. im sure ill be in bed by 8.

feeling much better with how things are coming in. my butt is sporting that nice v. my face loooks like skalator! i get my filler wed, tg. the most costly part of competing for me...but i look like a crack head street whore if i dont do it.

judging in rochester this weekend and am going to hook up w chick and discuss the wpd and his thoughts on it for me. he always MCs the show. and this also gives me a perfect time to have george and rock look me over. sucks i am travelling so close to the show, but its ez to stick to adiet when your trainer is looking over your shoulder.

tammyp
06-06-2011, 06:23 AM
down 2.5. 131 this morning. i was 130 at a week out last year, and think i am bigger and better conditioned. so all is well in tammyland~

stephaniewicked
06-06-2011, 07:49 AM
Yayyy for happiness in Tammyland! :) The countdown is on... when are you leaving to go to Toronto. Thursday?

tammyp
06-06-2011, 08:23 AM
next thurs.....this weekend i judge in rochester.

Kim McGuire
06-06-2011, 11:15 AM
glad things are shaping up for you Tammy! Seems like you worry the most while the rest of us know you'll be fantastic:hmn:

looking forward to seeing you on stage!

Sunnyday
06-06-2011, 04:08 PM
Way to go, Tammy! So excited for you!

tammyp
06-06-2011, 04:12 PM
glad things are shaping up for you Tammy! Seems like you worry the most while the rest of us know you'll be fantastic:hmn:

looking forward to seeing you on stage!

LMAO kim! i see you know my pattern.....:hmn:

Kim McGuire
06-06-2011, 04:35 PM
LMAO kim! i see you know my pattern.....:hmn:

considering we first did juniors together in 06 and have been on a few of the same boards over the years....i've learned a little:)

one thing i'm sure of is you always bring your best to the stage and always look amazing:yep: wish i could be in toronto to see you and the rest of the fbb's. sounds like it's going to be an awesome show!

tammyp
06-06-2011, 04:45 PM
aw thanks girl! xoxoxo
what on your plate? id love to see you on stage this year!

stephaniewicked
06-07-2011, 03:53 AM
If you have any energy to spare, please send some this way... thanks in advance! :flowers: lol

Glad you're feeling good, woman... hope the happy high lasts til Toronto. Wheeee... love that feeling!

tammyp
06-07-2011, 06:12 AM
130.8 today and have ////// in my hinney!!! pics and updates to george in the morning so i hope he will add some food or cut cardio....but i am feeling good. energy is good and so is my mood. who am i?

going for my filler tomorrow and i cant wait...i look like a crack whore from the neck up my face is so depleted. gonna be gorgeous so taking the mustang and enjoy the sun.

LisaRD23
06-07-2011, 10:19 AM
Energy and a good mood at this point is great!! Glad you're feeling good Tammy!:)

Kim McGuire
06-07-2011, 10:51 AM
130.8 today and have ////// in my hinney!!! pics and updates to george in the morning so i hope he will add some food or cut cardio....but i am feeling good. energy is good and so is my mood. who am i?

going for my filler tomorrow and i cant wait...i look like a crack whore from the neck up my face is so depleted. gonna be gorgeous so taking the mustang and enjoy the sun.

what kind of filler do you get again? your face always looks so full, never sunken so what ever it is its working, lol

katt981
06-07-2011, 11:29 AM
I'm a little curious as well.... how long does it last once you get it done?

tammyp
06-07-2011, 05:23 PM
RADDISSE.....i do it about every 10 months or so. love it!

The Prodigy
06-07-2011, 05:50 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxgirl/athlete-profiles/3366-spotlight-on-tammy-patnode.html

Sunnyday
06-07-2011, 08:48 PM
Woo-hoo! Yeah!!

tammyp
06-08-2011, 06:09 PM
headed to saratoga today w hubby in the mustang for my filler...great day for a ride...92 out...but in traffic it was dreadful! my filler came out amazing....love this new PS.....

no changes from george..weight today 130.4, stitting where i was a week out last year.

tammyp
06-09-2011, 06:19 AM
129.2 today....my ass is crazy fawking shredded. yey~! since i have to see all the judges sat for a critiqiue im thrilled. better, wayyy better than last year.

slept like poo...heavy thunder nad lightening storms last night....

Melissa
06-09-2011, 07:43 AM
^^^SOOO happy to hear this!!! I knew our theory would be right!! Been thinkin' bout ya, but have been MIA myself. Hope you get good feedback this weekend, which I'm sure you will. I know you, and if YOU say you're way better than last year, it's got to be an insane improvement. Can't wait to see!!!

Oh yeah, and how are things going with the biological 'rents?

Kim McGuire
06-09-2011, 10:30 AM
yay for shredded glutes! i know you're happy and relieved at the same time.

a friend of mine gave me the name of a new ps to go see about fillers. thinking i may do it as a birthday present to myself:)

tammyp
06-09-2011, 04:44 PM
he did under my eyes down. i love it..i look rested and healthy. worth every penny..the biggest $$ w contest prep for me....

The Prodigy
06-09-2011, 11:39 PM
129.2 today....my ass is crazy fawking shredded. yey~! since i have to see all the judges sat for a critiqiue im thrilled. better, wayyy better than last year.

slept like poo...heavy thunder nad lightening storms last night....

YAY!!!! GOOD to hear! Can't wait to see you hit that stage!:hmn:

SallyAnne
06-09-2011, 11:52 PM
Hey, pumpkin. Glad you are feeling better and you don't look like a crack whore. :) :hugme:

sassy69
06-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Looking forward to seeing the final package Tam!

tammyp
06-10-2011, 06:03 AM
thanks for stopping in girls.....

128.8 this morning. working til 1230 and then off to rochester to judge jims show tomorrow. the plus...seeing so many of the judges in person as well as george for a final critique...the minus...traveling a week out sucks...home sunday and heading to toronto thursday. and of course work is a crazy cluster fuck right now which is good for money, but not my sanity.

food os all prepped...wes boiled and peeled 28 eggs for me yesterday...god bless him.

The Prodigy
06-10-2011, 10:20 PM
I need a husband to prep my food! If you get bored in the car call me!

Sunnyday
06-10-2011, 11:02 PM
You are married to a great guy, Tammy! Not many men would do that for their wives. ;)

Congrats on the scale cooperating every day this week. Can't wait to see the results in pics! When you see shredded glutes you know you are in the home stretch!

I cannot imagine how hard it is to travel 1 week out. Then again, peak week will only be that much sweeter. :D

janet kaufman
06-10-2011, 11:56 PM
he did under my eyes down. i love it..i look rested and healthy. worth every penny..the biggest $$ w contest prep for me....

I wish i could afford the filler. I did it once for laugh lines and loved it .
I did my botox tonight and right now my forehead looks like I got stung by bees. Sometimes this gal I go to scares me. I may switch.
I am sure you will hear good things at your critique:yep:

tammyp
06-12-2011, 02:59 PM
home from rochester....good quality show...my client took masters over 50....got critiqued...was holding water and distended from not going potty so i didnt show my best, but im going to dial in fine.

has a great talk w bob chick. first off i gotta say i love bob...he is honest, funny and not to mnetion gorgeous to look at. we has a long talk about fbb and pd. with a bit of downsizing and softening up...he thinks i will be perfect for the wpd. george said leave the downsizing to him..im excited about a new challange. and before anyone gets on the rant about not being true to self and ditching bbing...well basically STFU. i am sick of mnay aspects of being a bber...im 40 and have to think about my health, i wanna be happy w my self off season. so after the europa, i am going to start streamlining for next year and couldnt be more excited.

5 more days...............

Suzanne
06-12-2011, 03:33 PM
Woohooo!!! 5 days!!!! Excited for you and to see final results on stage!

As long as you are streamlining for you and how you want to look on and off season, then you are being true to your self

magsmalone
06-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Hey Tammy! May the Force be with you in Toronto! Power to the short people!!! I will be rooting for you girl!

stephaniewicked
06-13-2011, 05:17 AM
Your post radiates positivity and happiness... I know you were struggling to figure out where you "fit in" last off-season, so that kind of feedback is really valuable and awesome. Something new to focus on for next year... sounds like a fun challenge! I'm happy you're happy! :)

Any pix of you and Heather getting into trouble? ;)

tammyp
06-13-2011, 05:54 AM
i dont thik we got any....and we coulda gotten in trouble too...lol

weight is 127.6. i was 127 on stage last year...so tighter, and i think more improved.

i am excited about the new challenge. my motivation last off season was shit, so i hope this is the spark i need to keep me going.

tammyp
06-13-2011, 06:05 AM
heres a pic from sat... the other is my bff chris, bob, me and john claude

stephaniewicked
06-13-2011, 06:18 AM
You look SO f'n HOT! Cute skirt!!

claire
06-13-2011, 10:51 AM
home from rochester....good quality show...my client took masters over 50....got critiqued...was holding water and distended from not going potty so i didnt show my best, but im going to dial in fine.

has a great talk w bob chick. first off i gotta say i love bob...he is honest, funny and not to mnetion gorgeous to look at. we has a long talk about fbb and pd. with a bit of downsizing and softening up...he thinks i will be perfect for the wpd. george said leave the downsizing to him..im excited about a new challange. and before anyone gets on the rant about not being true to self and ditching bbing...well basically STFU. i am sick of mnay aspects of being a bber...im 40 and have to think about my health, i wanna be happy w my self off season. so after the europa, i am going to start streamlining for next year and couldnt be more excited.

5 more days...............

Hey girl, it is all about doing What YOU want not anyone else, so more power too you. rock it and good luck at the Toronto.