PDA

View Full Version : Species booth at the 2011 arnold

Big J1
02-23-2011, 06:40 PM
It is upon us!!! The 2011 Arnold Classic begins next friday and Species will be there in full force. In booths 1323,1325,1422 and 1424 we will be selling product, selling clothes, having exciting giveaways and sponsored athlete 8 x 10 signings....I will list the booth personnel here but go to muscle central and check out the Species booth/Trivia contest thread....

Candice Keene
PJ Braun
Nicole Ball
Juan Diesel
Debbie Bramwell
Cody Lewis
Katherynne Ramirez
Ann Titone
Angela Segovia
Christina Salvani
Patricia Valenti
Holly Beck
Lisette Acevedo
Monique Jones
Leonard Hawkins
Irene Andersen
Diego Berrio
Big J1
Izzy Pack
Tiani Norman
Tammy Patnode
Nicole Hernandez
Bonnie Pappas
Michelle Cummings
Gail Auerbach
Rob Rinck
Melissa DiBernardo
Heather Brandt Spaulding
Steve Spaulding

and that doesnt include Dave and the RX Muscle crew...a total of 10 strong who will be roaming the expos and the contests bringing you exactly what you expect....THE UNEXPECTED.....

See you in Columbus
Big J1

Aaron Singerman
02-24-2011, 02:15 PM
It is upon us!!! The 2011 Arnold Classic begins next friday and Species will be there in full force. In booths 1323,1325,1422 and 1424 we will be selling product, selling clothes, having exciting giveaways and sponsored athlete 8 x 10 signings....I will list the booth personnel here but go to muscle central and check out the Species booth/Trivia contest thread....

Candice Keene
PJ Braun
Nicole Ball
Juan Diesel
Debbie Bramwell
Cody Lewis
Katherynne Ramirez
Ann Titone
Angela Segovia
Christina Salvani
Patricia Valenti
Holly Beck
Lisette Acevedo
Monique Jones
Leonard Hawkins
Irene Andersen
Diego Berrio
Big J1
Izzy Pack
Tiani Norman
Tammy Patnode
Nicole Hernandez
Bonnie Pappas
Michelle Cummings
Gail Auerbach
Rob Rinck
Melissa DiBernardo
Heather Brandt Spaulding
Steve Spaulding

and that doesnt include Dave and the RX Muscle crew...a total of 10 strong who will be roaming the expos and the contests bringing you exactly what you expect....THE UNEXPECTED.....

See you in Columbus
Big J1

Wow... total we are going to have almost 40 people there!?!? (Combining Rx and Species)

stephaniewicked
02-24-2011, 06:39 PM
That's a huge list... can't wait to see everybody!! :)

G-Roy
02-25-2011, 03:02 PM
Hopefully I'll get to meet quite a few of the species people. Ive been on the site for a long time so its almost as though you feel like you know people just through the forum.

GRAYHORSE
09-14-2011, 10:33 PM
damn, will you all fit? I'll stop by. haha

nsp
09-14-2011, 10:59 PM
damn, will you all fit? I'll stop by. haha

The show ended about 6 months ago.

Curt James
09-14-2011, 11:08 PM
heh :)

Obviously thought this was announcing a Species booth at the Olympia. :beerbang:

troylee
10-21-2011, 03:06 AM
I will list the booth personnel here but go to muscle central and check out the Species booth/Trivia contest thread....http://www.cuinsurance.org/male1.jpg
http://www.cuinsurance.org/male2.jpg
http://www.cuinsurance.org/male3.jpg