PDA

View Full Version : mens beauty habits

tammyp
03-25-2009, 02:33 PM
how much is too much?
i hate crazy brows, body hair..EAR HAIR! but then agian, i dont want a guy that is in the mirror longer than me. and they have mens make up lines now.....:confused:

bignready
03-25-2009, 03:26 PM
i dont know about make up,lol, but i do spend alot of time waxing,trimming and cleaning myself up.a pain in the ass but i like to be hair free:cool:

robert da strongman
03-25-2009, 03:56 PM
i despise my back hair.
other than that i am wash and wear.

stephaniewicked
03-25-2009, 04:58 PM
I think it's important for guys to maintain themselves and develop good hygiene habits. As long as they've got the basics down (shower/brush teeth daily, trimmed finger/toe nails, regular haircuts, shave facial hair weekly, look presentable overall), I can live with the rest.

My guy balances this really well... I wouldn't want a guy to take longer than me to get ready either. Then again, I was never interested in guys with body hair. He was shaved when I met him (a few weeks after he had competed), but then he got comfortable and let it go. I'm used to it now so I don't even think twice about it... Anybody else though and I'd be like "PEACE"! LOL. Ahh, love...

Ninja Loco
03-25-2009, 04:58 PM
LOL, funny, Tam.

After one go round it doesnt take long; just one good swipe of the old razor. I scrub the shit out of my skin with a dishwashing brillo pad type sponge, the green and yellow one, and that takes care of needing a lof of skin shit and ingrown hairs. Then it's a towel down and some body oil, which a partner probably wouldnt mind helping with :D.

Skeptic
03-25-2009, 05:01 PM
I keep my toenails trimmed neatly ever since I rolled over one time and took a core sample out of my wife's calf with my big toenail. Eeeeeeks.

robert da strongman
03-25-2009, 05:07 PM
oh i have been known to bleach my hair...

Allifit
03-25-2009, 05:59 PM
I like maintenance and cleanliness but not overkill. I like MEN...if I wanted to date a woman I would... I like masculinity, manliness, scratching their balls, watching football, MEN.... someone who wears perfect clothes, tweezes his eyebrows 24/7 and spends more time on his hair then me would never work....

tammyp
03-26-2009, 06:04 AM
alli you crack me up!

tight booty
03-26-2009, 08:42 AM
I like Masculine Men too but I really like nice skin, neat trim nails and I love it when a man comes to bed wearing aftershave. So as long as he doesn't spend more time than me in the bathroom, he can groom away as much as he wants to! It's all good. And as for makeup for men, I think a little bronzer is fine.

GirlyMuscle
03-26-2009, 08:51 AM
No. No makeup on my man. No way. Not even bronzer.

http://www.jokebanana.com/images/fullsize/bad_tan_big_image.jpg

tight booty
03-26-2009, 09:00 AM

He's gone a little over board with the bronzer, but what is worse is the expression on his face!

Allifit
03-26-2009, 09:01 AM
alli you crack me up!

:beerbang:

Allifit
03-26-2009, 09:01 AM
He's gone a little over board with the bronzer, but what is worse is the expression on his face!

Man wearing bronzer= no date with Alli.

ick.

Voland
03-26-2009, 09:13 AM
I used to take a lot of care of my hair when it reached my ass. lol
Since i decided to shave it. All i do i shave it every 10 days, daily shower and deodorant.
Oh, and i use hydratant cream with vitamins to keep my tattoos nice :P

tight booty
03-26-2009, 09:13 AM
Man wearing bronzer= no date with Alli.

ick.
What if he wore it so naturally that you couldn't tell he was wearing it and ended up dating him and finding out later on?

GirlyMuscle
03-26-2009, 09:19 AM
What if he wore it so naturally that you couldn't tell he was wearing it and ended up dating him and finding out later on?I'd laugh my arse off at him. I can tell Sledge doesn't wear bronzer by his farmer's tan.

stephaniewicked
03-26-2009, 09:55 AM
A natural tan is one thing, but any dude who goes out of his way to wear bronzer is just not cool with me.

LOL, the look is definitely priceless!

DaveV
03-26-2009, 10:02 AM

I've seen tons of pictures of this guy on the net. He always has that look on his face so he's doing it on purpose. For what, I have no clue.

Allifit
03-26-2009, 12:27 PM
What if he wore it so naturally that you couldn't tell he was wearing it and ended up dating him and finding out later on?
nope. sorry tightbooty.... have to disagree with you on this one :) no men with bronzer for me....

Allifit
03-26-2009, 12:27 PM
I'd laugh my arse off at him. I can tell Sledge doesn't wear bronzer by his farmer's tan.
farmer's tans are sexy.... call me a hick all you want... but I was born and raised in the sticks and there is something about a country boy... yum yum....

fitmomma3
03-26-2009, 12:45 PM
OK I've been lurking far too long that pic of that guy PULLED ME OUT LMAO!!!! Not trying to stereotype but I worked in a gay bar for two years and have close gay friends and He is clearly IN THE CLOSET of at the very least BI come on that is SOOOO NOT ATTRACTIVE to a woman (or me anyways)... but I bet he's fun to shop with!

and too much grooming is when you have to raise an eyebrow lol shaving body hair not bad, tweezing, waxing, exfoliating - raises an eye brow. a little tanning not bad... but orange and glowing raises an eye brow...doing their hair nice ok but more than one product in it raises an eyebrow... too much is not attractive and I personally feel this is true for women too

BK
03-26-2009, 12:57 PM
I've seen tons of pictures of this guy on the net. He always has that look on his face so he's doing it on purpose. For what, I have no clue.
Dude, come on , everybody knows that is his Blue Steel pose.

Allifit
03-26-2009, 04:23 PM
I personally feel this is true for women too

less is more across the board...

zander
03-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Recon Im done in about 5 minutes a day and just about all while Im in the shower , shave , shave a bodypart a day , bit o the wifes fancy skin care body wash and good scrub down with an exfoliate cloth , out of shower check the nose and ears arent furry ( gettin old dont need a pumpkin patch happening ) if Im close to comp I / we moisturise more get that skin spot on. Dont need a tan , get enought colour just from being out every few days with the kids & horses playing around. Yeah I recon I scubb up purdy good for 40 ;) .... did someone say cowboy ? lol

robert da strongman
03-26-2009, 04:41 PM
I like maintenance and cleanliness but not overkill. I like MEN...if I wanted to date a woman I would... I like masculinity, manliness, scratching their balls, watching football, MEN.... someone who wears perfect clothes, tweezes his eyebrows 24/7 and spends more time on his hair then me would never work....

more women like you please....

scratches balls.

Zetawill
03-26-2009, 05:45 PM
From a very vain guy:

Daily: Clay Mask, Anti-aging lotion, general lotion with spf - 15 or 30, shave arms and face.

Weekly: Trim all body hair, shave back and buns and neck line, pluck the brows....during summer shave my legs every 2-3 days.

gman
03-26-2009, 06:01 PM
LOL, funny, Tam.

After one go round it doesnt take long; just one good swipe of the old razor. I scrub the shit out of my skin with a dishwashing brillo pad type sponge, the green and yellow one, and that takes care of needing a lof of skin shit and ingrown hairs. Then it's a towel down and some body oil, which a partner probably wouldnt mind helping with :D.

You must not have a hairy back. It sucks. I get as much as I can with a body groomer, I am sure I miss a few spots.

I shave trim chest and back once a week, and let the legs and arms just be hairy.

Funny how 25 years ago, Tom Selleck and his hairy chest were considered hot, now it's just gross.

tammyp
03-26-2009, 06:16 PM
yeah! fitmamma is here!

i see some guys like that walking around the arnold expo...eyeliner is for girls..sorry!

Ninja Loco
03-26-2009, 06:20 PM
You must not have a hairy back. It sucks. I get as much as I can with a body groomer, I am sure I miss a few spots.

I shave trim chest and back once a week, and let the legs and arms just be hairy.

Funny how 25 years ago, Tom Selleck and his hairy chest were considered hot, now it's just gross.
Correctamundo, bud. Im Latino/Asian and I dont have a lot of body hair to begin with. I am indeed greatful for that.

gman
03-26-2009, 06:50 PM
lucky you, I would use 2-3 disposable razors a week if I shaved my body every day!

Funny thing, I am shaved in my avatar, but only shaved my arms and legs that one time.

Allifit
03-26-2009, 07:52 PM
I don't mind chest hair at all as long as it's in check.... I don't want my man growing his own personal shag rug but if there's some hair... I don't find it unattractive...

tight booty
03-26-2009, 08:01 PM
nope. sorry tightbooty.... have to disagree with you on this one :) no men with bronzer for me....
But what is the difference when bodybuilders shave, wax and apply contest colour? Yes I know they are doing it for stage, however I know plenty of guys who still shave their body hair in the offseason and tan their skin. So while I can fully relate to a guy going overboard (yuck) I also think it is kind of contradicting in a way. Men shave and wax their bodies so that their muscles are more on display. If a guy has eyebrows that grow straight accross then I think that removing that hair in the middle is necessary. They tan in the sun or use a sunbed so I actually think that they should take care of their facial skin. Using a bronzer with sunscreen in it is taking care of his skin. And I don't mean like that idiot in the photo above. I mean like really natural....just a hint of colour with sunscreen.

Allifit
03-26-2009, 08:22 PM
But what is the difference when bodybuilders shave, wax and apply contest colour? Yes I know they are doing it for stage, however I know plenty of guys who still shave their body hair in the offseason and tan their skin.

lol sweetie I ain't gonna agree with you on this one:) Contest is contest- its a whole other animal. That's like saying I walk around with jantana on all the time cause it looks good lol. Um no.

Men who tan fine....but even I don't wear a body bronzer or facial bronzer lol so why would I wanna date a guy who does???

Lately there's just been this huge upswing in metrosexual men....this whole herd of guys who generate more hairspray then women....men who make "spa" appointments, and hair appointments, get manicures, wax more areas of themselves then some women, tweeze their eyebrows to a nub and are more familiar with their own face in the mirror then they are with the face of their gf. Don't get me wrong- I don't like stench or unibrows or anything- upkeep is fine...but i wouldnt be caught dead with a man wearing "bronzer" lol. Hygenie is one thing- but I still like a man to BE A MAN....which in my mind (call me old fashioned) means he's less groomed then me....more masculine...and hey... a bit on the gritty unkept side NEVER hurts...

robert da strongman
03-26-2009, 08:30 PM
But what is the difference when bodybuilders shave, wax and apply contest colour? Yes I know they are doing it for stage, however I know plenty of guys who still shave their body hair in the offseason and tan their skin. So while I can fully relate to a guy going overboard (yuck) I also think it is kind of contradicting in a way. Men shave and wax their bodies so that their muscles are more on display. If a guy has eyebrows that grow straight accross then I think that removing that hair in the middle is necessary. They tan in the sun or use a sunbed so I actually think that they should take care of their facial skin. Using a bronzer with sunscreen in it is taking care of his skin. And I don't mean like that idiot in the photo above. I mean like really natural....just a hint of colour with sunscreen.

the vanity involved in all that is a pathetic display of insecurity.

Ann Caliri
03-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Lol, I should post a pic of my husband John. He's a teddy bear in human form... his body hair starts at the top of his head and doesn't stop until it hits his toe knuckles! He jokes (and I think he's right) that if he quit shaving, soon all you would see would be his eyes.

I like it, talk about being MANLY! Mmmmmm!

Allifit
03-26-2009, 09:16 PM
Lol, I should post a pic of my husband John. He's a teddy bear in human form... his body hair starts at the top of his head and doesn't stop until it hits his toe knuckles! He jokes (and I think he's right) that if he quit shaving, soon all you would see would be his eyes.

see some of us out there still like MEN.... GO ANN!!!!!!!!!!!!:beerbang:

tight booty
03-26-2009, 09:41 PM
I like men too but I just think that it is a little contradicting and that bodybuilding can be pretty vain! It's almost like where do you draw the line? So men can shave, wax their bodies but not their eyebrows? Men can lay in sunbeds to tan but not apply a bronzer on their faces which I might add will turn out to be a blessing later down the track, due to less sun damage that tanning does! I personally like a man who smells good and has soft smooth skin on his face. A few wrinkles are ruggard and sexy but sun damage is not!

ellocogrande
03-26-2009, 09:51 PM
Dude, come on , everybody knows that is his Blue Steel pose.

That was my first thought when I saw it too!

Ann Caliri
03-26-2009, 10:33 PM

I guess I should clarify, when I say he talks about not shaving, he only shaves the area on his face from mid-cheek to his cheekbones and his neck. The rest is au naturel. :D

Allifit
03-27-2009, 08:01 AM
I like men too but I just think that it is a little contradicting and that bodybuilding can be pretty vain! It's almost like where do you draw the line? So men can shave, wax their bodies but not their eyebrows? Men can lay in sunbeds to tan but not apply a bronzer on their faces which I might add will turn out to be a blessing later down the track, due to less sun damage that tanning does! I personally like a man who smells good and has soft smooth skin on his face. A few wrinkles are ruggard and sexy but sun damage is not!

Preparation for a show is one thing- I don't put the two in the same category..... so a man waxing or shaving etc for a contest to me is entirely different then preening all the time in the offseason. There are things I do prior to a show that I don't do in the offseason too... I just don't consider those types of beauty habits the same...

If you personally like a man who wears bronzers or takes great care of himself facially then thats fine :) I just don't think I necessarily share that line of thinking....

I find the rawness in men sexy...and to me that means a bit of stubble, some chest hairs, and calloused hands. Less then perfect skin, some wrinkles, some scars... I adore the imperfections in people, especially in men. I was raised in podunkville (literally)...on a farm... and so the men I grew up around were rugged, had farmer tans, fixed engines, played on 4 wheelers and wore Levis and Carharts... and despite my tastes having been refined a bit since... I still find rough and rugged looking men sexy... I just cannot get into that metrosexual look..... ick.

robert da strongman
03-27-2009, 12:19 PM
may i ask.....ladies who like rugged men...do you want them to clean up nicely when they need to? should a man look just as good in a t shirt and jeans as they do in a tux?

LANCE SPENCER
03-27-2009, 12:42 PM
i always recomend to wax or shave to keep the hair thing in check and the other day a friend of mine said to me hey bro i did some shaving around the jewls department and found a couple of inches,he was well pleased hehe all jokes aside so the metrosexual look is the way to go then ladies??

tight booty
03-28-2009, 06:53 AM
may i ask.....ladies who like rugged men...do you want them to clean up nicely when they need to? should a man look just as good in a t shirt and jeans as they do in a tux?
A tux looks awesome but jeans do too! It depends on the occasion Robert and yes I love it when a man cleans up nicely! :)

Allifit
03-28-2009, 09:27 AM
hehe all jokes aside so the metrosexual look is the way to go then ladies??
Not in my book...............lol.

Allifit
03-28-2009, 09:28 AM

When the occasion calls for it I like a man who cleans up well. I like men who present themselves well when they go out- but typically I'm still a sucker for like a good pair of jeans and a sexy shirt as opposed to a "tux"...unless theres a wedding etc lol.

robert da strongman
03-28-2009, 11:31 AM
When the occasion calls for it I like a man who cleans up well. I like men who present themselves well when they go out- but typically I'm still a sucker for like a good pair of jeans and a sexy shirt as opposed to a "tux"...unless theres a wedding etc lol.

tux was the extreme....

i am guessing the that women wanting metro men is a myth.

Reloaded
03-28-2009, 12:29 PM
I am thinking about getting a brazilian wax.

Allifit
03-28-2009, 01:53 PM
i am guessing the that women wanting metro men is a myth.

Well I wouldnt say it's a myth. There's tons of women who get into that look. I can only speak for myself personally- and personally- that look is not attractive at all to me...

stephaniewicked
03-28-2009, 02:01 PM
I am thinking about getting a brazilian wax.

First guy I've ever heard admit to wanting a manzilian!

robert da strongman
03-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Well I wouldnt say it's a myth. There's tons of women who get into that look. I can only speak for myself personally- and personally- that look is not attractive at all to me...

but it seems i am seeing more of that...thank you god:bowdown:

manly men are on the comeback trail!!

GirlyMuscle
03-28-2009, 02:09 PM
but it seems i am seeing more of that...thank you god:bowdown:

manly men are on the comeback trail!!I was never into the metro thing. Men should be men. Well groomed doesn't have to go to the extremes. Clip, shave, wash, comb and deoderize all necessary things but don't get crazy.

Curt James
03-28-2009, 02:26 PM

The same reason he's wearing that shirt. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/curt_james/Rx/smileys/tbang.gif

Reloaded
03-28-2009, 03:31 PM
First guy I've ever heard admit to wanting a manzilian!

It would be so awkward to lay there face down, spreading- Ahh, Its a preference for a few girls i know, a condition if you will..

I am like a cross bewteen metro and hardcore ass kicking !

Northman
03-28-2009, 04:12 PM
It takes me 20 minutes to get ready to go out. Is that too long?

Also I can't reach my back hair so I have a little of it...

Allifit
03-28-2009, 05:18 PM
It takes me 20 minutes to get ready to go out. Is that too long?

Also I can't reach my back hair so I have a little of it...
see imo back hair isnt that bad as long as its in control. Don't grow a shag rug or allow it to be so long you can do the braid thing...but a little fuzz and some hair.... not a problem for me...

robert da strongman
03-28-2009, 05:21 PM
see imo back hair isnt that bad as long as its in control. Don't grow a shag rug or allow it to be so long you can do the braid thing...but a little fuzz and some hair.... not a problem for me...

thats the only part i get rid of...damn back hair like a gorilla

Allifit
03-30-2009, 07:24 PM
thats the only part i get rid of...damn back hair like a gorilla
lol....... as long as its not braid-able you're good.

robert da strongman
03-30-2009, 07:30 PM
lol....... as long as its not braid-able you're good.

thankfully it isnt braidable

Sistersteel
04-02-2009, 01:37 AM
I been enjoying this thread but have not posted, so I thought I would drop by and leave you ladies with one of my favorite and most thought provoking quotes..

What is most beautiful in virile men is something feminine; what is most beautiful in feminine women is something masculine. ~Susan Sontag

Respect,

SS

sassy69
04-02-2009, 02:08 AM

He learned his photo posing from Zoolander.

sassy69
04-02-2009, 02:14 AM
I do appreciate a guy who takes the time to manscape. No unibrows. Can dress up or dress down and be comfortable all the time. Metrosexuals, hmmm, make me nervous because I'm a very strong personality to begin with. I just really can't deal w/ a guy who isn't masculine or makes me feel like I'm more in charge than they are.

Reloaded
04-07-2009, 03:53 PM
There are Masculine Metros

baby gorilla
04-07-2009, 07:24 PM
There are Masculine Metros

Ryan Seacrest?

tight booty
04-07-2009, 07:32 PM
I been enjoying this thread but have not posted, so I thought I would drop by and leave you ladies with one of my favorite and most thought provoking quotes..

What is most beautiful in virile men is something feminine; what is most beautiful in feminine women is something masculine. ~Susan Sontag

Respect,

SS
I like!

Allifit
04-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Metrosexuals, hmmm, make me nervous because I'm a very strong personality to begin with. I just really can't deal w/ a guy who isn't masculine or makes me feel like I'm more in charge than they are.

x2........... I just can't deal with "pretty" boys. I dont know... something about it doesn't jive with me.....

musclejl
04-11-2009, 12:07 PM
I think Men/Women should clean up well.

Ladies Make Up Your Mind
We should not try to control or change how men present themselves.
If they want to use bronzer, tweek their eye browse, have their armpits shaved or just leave it hang like Rapunzel.
Guys are Guys, MetroSexual or Not.
Try not to be our mothers.

ME:
I can't stand cologne or any deodorant that is scented, UGHHHH
Everything women puts on have some kind of scent, so by the time she puts on her eyes lashes, the lipstick had already fought and won the battle - making her smell like - oh God.... I don't know.
Just don't light up a match, you can start a fire.
Food 4 Thought

ARMYofONE
05-25-2009, 06:50 PM
So what about women getting the Brazilian wax there?? All slicked up like a 9 yo. "TO catch a Predator" comes to mind lol. Why not a bit of hair? Why bald all the way and majority of the women??

Just wondering?

Allifit
05-26-2009, 06:40 AM
So what about women getting the Brazilian wax there?? All slicked up like a 9 yo. "TO catch a Predator" comes to mind lol. Why not a bit of hair? Why bald all the way and majority of the women??

Just wondering?

I've sported a landing strip before..... although I'm shaved entirely now....

exit2010
05-26-2009, 10:08 AM
Oh really? Hubba hubba! lol

Grooming habits:
-shave entire body leaving only eyebrows (which is a feat in itself)
-keep all nails trimmed and clean
-oral hygiene: repetitive brushing / listerine
-unscented deoderants
-facial moisturizer (this teh ghey but I need to use it)
-a decent cologne (too many to name)
-jeans and t-shirt type but the jeans may cost $250 and the Tshirt $100.
-titanium jewelery
-keep my vehicle immaculate in and out.

I wear a business suit to work - I don't have time to be more dressed up than that in my day.

BigJD69
05-26-2009, 10:34 AM
LMFAO!!!! He should be in the Guido thread!!!

BigJD69
05-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Likewise I have seen some women that bite their nails which is a total turnoff to me, don't maintain their haircolor and I HATE it when a female doesn't trim her bush!!!

SallyAnne
05-26-2009, 11:19 AM
There is one man in this world who looks fabulously groomed and puts most women to shame. He's gay, though. ;)

http://www.rassgat.org/myndir/fjorfarar/19/jay_manuel.jpg

gman
05-26-2009, 11:23 AM
looks like a woman to me

SallyAnne
05-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Jay Manuel is the god of grooming. lol Every guido wants to look like him, but I think they overlook the fact that he's gay. :D

...not a hair out of place. You have to admire that.

Sistersteel
05-26-2009, 11:47 AM
Gay men have a better sense of fashion than any woman. Ladies, some men look better in lingerie than we do, and they know how to work it.

Meet some of the best looking guys in the industry..

scorpion23dec
06-18-2009, 01:38 AM
I don't mind chest hair at all as long as it's in check.... I don't want my man growing his own personal shag rug but if there's some hair... I don't find it unattractive...
so in this post i found that u like guys who have Tan shades.

check out my avtar and pls comment on my TAN

gman
06-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Gay men have a better sense of fashion than any woman. Ladies, some men look better in lingerie than we do, and they know how to work it.

Meet some of the best looking guys in the industry..

I hate to say it, but I might hit it. :eek:

dublin-lifter
06-18-2009, 05:48 PM
i do a sunbed 2 -3 times a week shave my facial hair usualy 3-4 days no back hair naturaly thank god have a treasure trail tiny bit of chest hair not much and the others legs arms i do have a few different aftershaves but thats just cause i like to vary i do my hair spikey messy so that usualy takes about 2 mins at most as for shower stuff i just use whatever soap showe gel/shampoo is there
if im going out to a club or sumthin it usualy takes me 20 mins to get ready but if it was sumthin a bit more formal e.g a wedding id prob take a bit longer like dont want to look like you just threw yourself together for that

baby gorilla
06-18-2009, 08:27 PM
i do a sunbed 2 -3 times a week shave my facial hair usualy 3-4 days no back hair naturaly thank god have a treasure trail tiny bit of chest hair not much and the others legs arms i do have a few different aftershaves but thats just cause i like to vary i do my hair spikey messy so that usualy takes about 2 mins at most as for shower stuff i just use whatever soap showe gel/shampoo is there
if im going out to a club or sumthin it usualy takes me 20 mins to get ready but if it was sumthin a bit more formal e.g a wedding id prob take a bit longer like dont want to look like you just threw yourself together for that

do you shave your pussy or do you leave it "spikey messy"?

Klaus Urine
06-18-2009, 10:46 PM
I once had a shower, but have since realized that's going over the top.

Belinda Benn
06-18-2009, 10:51 PM
Wow - this is a seriously entertaining thread! I even learnt a few things. I agree with jarhead that shaving your entire body is serious work (I like to be super smooth all over even though I have very fine blonde hairs). I have learnt the hard way to: 1. leave plenty of time 2. test the shaving cream (once I had an allergic reaction all over my body the night before a shoot) 3. use a new razor, go slow, and....enjoy! I love the feeling afterwards, the skin looks and feels so amazing, completely 100% hair free and smooth all over! Since we are on the topic, what do you girls normally do before comps re hair removal - waxing, shaving - any preferences or advice?

Northman
06-18-2009, 11:07 PM
I shower at least once per day.

I only shave after taking a shower, and slowly otherwise I get razor burn.

I have to trim the hair off my fingers and neck, and pits, and shoulders and off the top of my hands

I do have back hair, but it's blond so you really don't see it unless your close

I love to style my facial hair

Nothing feels better then new socks, i buy them alot

I can not reach my back hair too cut it

I trim thee bush and that special male part of the body

Klaus Urine
06-18-2009, 11:49 PM
I trim thee bush and that special male part of the bodyYou trim your penis? Scalpel or just a plain butcher's knife?

Northman
06-19-2009, 12:17 AM
You trim your penis? Scalpel or just a plain butcher's knife?

Little electric trimmer for beards.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-19-2009, 08:44 AM
personally i shave my arm pits and my private parts, i do my eye brows as well at least once a week, the only problem and i know you will laugh at me, i dont seem to find a way to shave my balls i feel like i am gonna cut myself

dublin-lifter
06-19-2009, 11:18 AM
do you shave your pussy or do you leave it "spikey messy"?
well eh i dont have a pussy but if you really want to know about that i do it every now again just to keep it under control:D

Dan Newmire
06-19-2009, 12:21 PM

Just wondering?

Baldy is best... when a woman gets a Brazilian she should be rewarded for such and act... its the same gift that keeps on giving and giving and ... :)

Dan Newmire
06-19-2009, 12:40 PM
I've sported a landing strip before..... although I'm shaved entirely now....

I dont like hair and never have even when I was younger, I have never been hairy and @ 30 yrs old still cant grow a beard but dont want that or any body hair. I dont like hair on myself or my girl, just not my cup or tea. Love the sun and the tan from it, but obviously dont want to kill my skin. Make up is for women, but i am not too masculine to admit it feels damn good to get a pedicure. But yes have callouses all over my hands and feet... so I guess I am a mix haha

Sledge
06-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Wholly shit.
I shower, Use deodorant, Shave my face for work because I have to and run the same razor over my head because it's easy, and that's about it.
If I'm going out with my special lady I might throw on some after shave.

I'd like to compete in the future. But to be honest the biggest mental hurdle is shaving the hair from my chest arms and legs. ( I have a hairy back apparently but I can't see it.) I'd feel so effeminate.

I mean really, do men really pluck their eye brows. REALLY? I'd have to change my name to Priscilla.

Amado Carrillo Fuentes
06-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Wholly shit.
I shower, Use deodorant, Shave my face for work because I have to and run the same razor over my head because it's easy, and that's about it.
If I'm going out with my special lady I might throw on some after shave.

I'd like to compete in the future. But to be honest the biggest mental hurdle is shaving the hair from my chest arms and legs. ( I have a hairy back apparently but I can't see it.) I'd feel so effeminate.

I mean really, do men really pluck their eye brows. REALLY? I'd have to change my name to Priscilla.

i dont pluck them, my barber takes care of them with a razor, i think he always does a good job

Klaus Urine
06-19-2009, 04:23 PM
I agree; there's no excuse for a male have shaped eyebrows. Truly horrible.

Well, perhaps if you have a carpet-like mono-brow, a little maintenance is in order.