PDA

View Full Version : Benchpress

fitzy
02-25-2011, 06:26 PM
I am looking to start my first cycle soon and want to set a little strength goal, I have not been training lately as I have been swamped with work with university work and my business but my tests are next week and after that i will have more time and energy to focus on the gym. Since I haven't been going much my strength has dipped a bit, I usually start with some strength training technique for most workouts such as Charles Polliquin 5% solution. The other day for my first workout in awhile, I managed to get 5 sets of 5 reps of 110kg (242lbs), usually using this technique I can get to 130kg (286lbs) for 5 of 5 in not too long , naturally. I intend to get my bench closer to where it was before I start my first cycle. I will be using test prop 500mg a week. I also have some havoc (prohormone) and creatine but do not want to use them until I hit some sought of hurdle.

I wish to get my bench to 140kg (308lbs) for 5reps through my first cycle, I will be strength training for most of my workouts, what do you guys think? what else should I do to obtain this goal? Do you think Charles Polliquin strength training techniques will be a good style to use? Should I do something different for my cycle?

P.s obviously i want to get bigger to, but this is the strength goal I hope to obtain fromthis cycle, as doing 3, 20kg (44lbs) plates a side for 5 reps would mean alot to me.

P.P.S- my best 1RM ever was 340lbs but i was on creatine

Thanks for any advice
Fitzy

mrmister
02-25-2011, 06:34 PM
here

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mark+rippetoe+bench+press&aq=3

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=EliteFTS.com%3A+So+You+Think+ You+Can+Bench&aq=f

YouTube - Dave Tate's Six-Week Bench Press Cure

YouTube - Elitefts.com: 5 Biggest Bench Mistakes

mrmister
02-25-2011, 06:37 PM
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f13/strength-power-faq-read-436935/

fitzy
02-25-2011, 07:16 PM
thanks guys, can any tell me how there strength has changed since starting AAS, i don't mean first cyclye but over a year or two of use say after 3-5 cycles. What are some of the changes in compound movements? any info would be greatly appreciated

JamesWebb
02-25-2011, 07:56 PM
thanks guys, can any tell me how there strength has changed since starting AAS, i don't mean first cyclye but over a year or two of use say after 3-5 cycles. What are some of the changes in compound movements? any info would be greatly appreciated

exactly 132% increase in all compound movements the instant you put the needle in your ass.

barbellman
02-25-2011, 09:11 PM
exactly 132% increase in all compound movements the instant you put the needle in your ass.

hahaha

fitzy
02-25-2011, 09:14 PM
I just wanted to know if guys have had experiences where while natural they could never squat more then 315 for 8, and after few years of using AAS they can now squat 405 or 495 for same amount of reps, Not straight away or anything just steroids was able to help them break through plaeutaus and get to a level of strength that otherwise would have been unattainable??

retwa
02-25-2011, 10:00 PM
Why are you so concerned with your bench weight? Leave your ego at home and focus on working the muscles, including all of your lifts. Unless you're a competitive powerlifter..

barbellman
02-25-2011, 10:13 PM
Why are you so concerned with your bench weight? Leave your ego at home and focus on working the muscles, including all of your lifts. Unless you're a competitive powerlifter..

Fuck that we all know bench press is the best lift and he who benches the most, biggest penis.

Jake DeMichele
02-25-2011, 10:15 PM
Fuck that we all know bench press is the best lift and he who benches the most, biggest penis.

LOL. reps

barbellman
02-25-2011, 10:30 PM
LOL. reps

Its true Jake, thats why you see all these idiots in powerlifting BENCHING more then they DEADLIFT :no:

BIGLOUIE
02-25-2011, 10:38 PM
The 5% solution is awesome...iv been using the advances German volume training and that has worked great for me ( same sorta program ) if you havent tried it I recommend it. I'm a big fan of poliquin, I'm a picp level 2 coach all his training ideas are great.

Taylor Normandeau
02-25-2011, 10:56 PM
I am shocked so many people still follow "systems" and "routines". Learn your body, take your drugs, and train with instinct.

mrmister
02-25-2011, 11:00 PM
so why would anyone train under your suggestion if theyre not a competitive bodybuilder?

mrmister
02-25-2011, 11:01 PM
I am shocked so many people still follow "systems" and "routines". Learn your body, take your drugs, and train with instinct.
RX Muscle Forums - View Profile: fitzy@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: fitzy</title>@@AMEPARAM@@fitzy has a strength goal not to better his peaks

mrmister
02-25-2011, 11:04 PM
I just wanted to know if guys have had experiences where while natural they could never squat more then 315 for 8, and after few years of using AAS they can now squat 405 or 495 for same amount of reps, Not straight away or anything just steroids was able to help them break through plaeutaus and get to a level of strength that otherwise would have been unattainable??
if you want to get strong i really suggest 5x5 that is that youve fine tuned all your powerlifts

http://www.eclipsegym.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=57

and if you need something with more variety

http://www.defrancostraining.com/articles/38-articles/60-westside-for-skinny-bastards-part1.html
disregard the skinny bastard it can apply to anyone

barbellman
02-26-2011, 02:33 AM

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

yea I guess you've never powerlifted, the "russian routines" are legendary and work very well. Don't worry, they include drugs too for those playing at home :yep:

"Rodz"
02-26-2011, 02:51 AM

Ya just like the Hulkster would say

fitzy
02-26-2011, 04:34 AM

I am more concerned with strength then size, I like to be big but for me I like the feeling of being strong and I enjoy reaching strength goals, it takes my mind off work, uni and mortgage and lets me focus on something I really enjoy, didn't know you had to be powerlifter to have goals, or Lance Armstrong to want to ride a bike 100km, or Micheal Phelps to swim 50m freestyle in under 25seconds

BIGLOUIE
02-26-2011, 07:28 AM

Periodization, progressive overload, deloading, volume/intensity equations......these are all scientifically proven "systems" or "routines"
they work!! Olympic athletes have been using them for years with great success. There's no reason why these can't be applied to body building.

When people say" listen to your body you got to change it up" it's generally a lazy mans program with no thought or scientific base, and often and excuse to train light and not profess

JamesWebb
02-26-2011, 09:55 AM
there are so many factors here that this is a dumb question. lets just look at two, training and nutrition. if your eating like your eating now your progress will be mild, if while on you eat like a beast and clean your progress will be more rapid. if you train like a prepubescent teen then your results will be mild, if you train like a beast then your progress will be more rapid. just because someone else makes X amount of gains doesn't mean that you can, and it doesn't mean that you can't do better. it all boils down to how you react and how much you put into it. sorry to come off as a dick with my first post but you have much to learn young padawan.

Jake DeMichele
02-26-2011, 01:52 PM
Its true Jake, thats why you see all these idiots in powerlifting BENCHING more then they DEADLIFT :no:

There's a USPL sanctioned meet at my gym right now. I should head over there. lol

fitzy
02-26-2011, 11:32 PM
there are so many factors here that this is a dumb question. lets just look at two, training and nutrition. if your eating like your eating now your progress will be mild, if while on you eat like a beast and clean your progress will be more rapid. if you train like a prepubescent teen then your results will be mild, if you train like a beast then your progress will be more rapid. just because someone else makes X amount of gains doesn't mean that you can, and it doesn't mean that you can't do better. it all boils down to how you react and how much you put into it. sorry to come off as a dick with my first post but you have much to learn young padawan.

Your a dick because my question wasn't about will I make the gains some else did, I asked what gains other people got, I hope you don't trade shares or invest of any sought because its all based on trends, heck nearly all business, science, forecasts everything is based on stats and trends. If I can ask enough people the gains they got and what they were doing I can develop a trend e.g I may find that people who took juice and didn't train or eat properly only put 10lbs on there bench while those who trained and ate hard gained 25lbs on their bench with a standard deviation of 5lbs. No need to get all defensive when someone seeks information, either contribute to my statistical gathering or shut the fuck up

JR
02-27-2011, 04:20 PM
Shoudn't this be posted in the Training Methods section? There are so many forums on this site, it is confusing.

Any way, good luck with achieving your goal.

Taylor Normandeau
02-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Periodization, progressive overload, deloading, volume/intensity equations......these are all scientifically proven "systems" or "routines"
they work!! Olympic athletes have been using them for years with great success. There's no reason why these can't be applied to body building.

When people say" listen to your body you got to change it up" it's generally a lazy mans program with no thought or scientific base, and often and excuse to train light and not profess

I guess some people need that guideline, I just don't. I'm not saying don't worry about stength, I believe you should be constantly getting stronger to some degree. And while I guess some people use "listen to your body" as an excuse, those people would be using something else as an excuse if they had to. Just if you can truly achieve that connection to your body, you'll know when to "periodize, overload" etc. But that is rare to achieve, I just think it should be the ultimate goal.

partsRheavy
02-27-2011, 09:33 PM
I assume you're keeping a logbook. I see you're doing progressive overload and probably are doing some periodization stuff with changing the numbers of reps at different times.

I have stats for you but they may not be very applicable to your case, because of the "strangeness" of the situation. I don't remember that you asked for female stats LOL :p :p:p:p

Anyway, here goes:

Over-40 year old female with a few years of lifting and 6 y of a lot of walking/cardio.

Approx. 1 years time off/on low-dose Bold200 i.e. mild prohormone
Bench from 90 lbs x 3 to 130 lbs x 3
No contest or strong cut diet involved. Basically ate relatively high-protein with clean carbs and some cheat meals. Quite a bit of cardio during the summer during which time I lost approx. 7 lbs of weight and lost a bit from waistline but was able to maintain strength.

Minimal side effects.

Anyway, you can get some sort of percentage from this....:p

Your a dick because my question wasn't about will I make the gains some else did, I asked what gains other people got, I hope you don't trade shares or invest of any sought because its all based on trends, heck nearly all business, science, forecasts everything is based on stats and trends. If I can ask enough people the gains they got and what they were doing I can develop a trend e.g I may find that people who took juice and didn't train or eat properly only put 10lbs on there bench while those who trained and ate hard gained 25lbs on their bench with a standard deviation of 5lbs. No need to get all defensive when someone seeks information, either contribute to my statistical gathering or shut the fuck up

47ronin
02-27-2011, 10:07 PM
I am more concerned with strength then size, I like to be big but for me I like the feeling of being strong and I enjoy reaching strength goals, it takes my mind off work, uni and mortgage and lets me focus on something I really enjoy, didn't know you had to be powerlifter to have goals, or Lance Armstrong to want to ride a bike 100km, or Micheal Phelps to swim 50m freestyle in under 25seconds

Then post this in the Strength Sports General Discussion or on a powerlifting site

47ronin
02-27-2011, 11:51 PM
]I am looking to start my first cycle soon[/B] and want to set a little strength goal, I have not been training lately as I have been swamped with work with university work and my business but my tests are next week and after that i will have more time and energy to focus on the gym. Since I haven't been going much my strength has dipped a bit, I usually start with some strength training technique for most workouts such as Charles Polliquin 5% solution. The other day for my first workout in awhile, I managed to get 5 sets of 5 reps of 110kg (242lbs), usually using this technique I can get to 130kg (286lbs) for 5 of 5 in not too long , naturally. I intend to get my bench closer to where it was before I start my first cycle. I will be using test prop 500mg a week. I also have some havoc (prohormone) and creatine but do not want to use them until I hit some sought of hurdle.

I wish to get my bench to 140kg (308lbs) for 5reps through my first cycle, I will be strength training for most of my workouts, what do you guys think? what else should I do to obtain this goal? Do you think Charles Polliquin strength training techniques will be a good style to use? Should I do something different for my cycle?

P.s obviously i want to get bigger to, but this is the strength goal I hope to obtain fromthis cycle, as doing 3, 20kg (44lbs) plates a side for 5 reps would mean alot to me.

Thanks for any advice
Fitzy

In the Top 5 protein supplements thread you called out Author L. Rea, then you called MattyH a moron in your rugby thread, and now in this thread you call PastGenetics a dick. Are you sure you aren't on a shitload of test already???

CUNTAMINATED
02-28-2011, 12:04 AM
I am looking to start my first cycle soon and want to set a little strength goal, I have not been training lately as I have been swamped with work with university work and my business but my tests are next week and after that i will have more time and energy to focus on the gym. Since I haven't been going much my strength has dipped a bit, I usually start with some strength training technique for most workouts such as Charles Polliquin 5% solution. The other day for my first workout in awhile, I managed to get 5 sets of 5 reps of 110kg (242lbs), usually using this technique I can get to 130kg (286lbs) for 5 of 5 in not too long , naturally. I intend to get my bench closer to where it was before I start my first cycle. I will be using test prop 500mg a week. I also have some havoc (prohormone) and creatine but do not want to use them until I hit some sought of hurdle.

Thanks for any advice
Fitzy

Try a smolov JR...a short three week program that fuckin works. I don't remember how much exactly for bench because it was so long ago but i think around 25. The full smolov squat program was 70 pounds the first time (the first 45 came after the first 3 week mesocycle), second time i think was around 50-60...I never got the full 100 pounds promised but i was more than happy with the results.
http://ontariostrongman.ca/resources/training/smolovsquatcycle.htm

kentuckyslim
02-28-2011, 12:36 AM
In the Top 5 protein supplements thread you called out Author L. Rea, then you called MattyH a moron in your rugby thread, and now in this thread you call PastGenetics a dick. Are you sure you aren't on a shitload of test already???

My thoughts exactly. Unbunch your panties, Fitz.

fitzy
02-28-2011, 08:45 PM

Author misrepresenting facts and praying on uninformed customers= worthy of calling out

MattyH calling an aboriginal white when trying to be a smartass=Moron

Pastgenetics Misunderstanding or not liking question and then proceeds to post a nonconstructive, negative and unhelpful post= Dick

47ronin
02-28-2011, 11:05 PM
Author misrepresenting facts and praying on uninformed customers= worthy of calling out

MattyH calling an aboriginal white when trying to be a smartass=Moron

Pastgenetics Misunderstanding or not liking question and then proceeds to post a nonconstructive, negative and unhelpful post= Dick

Going by the name fitzy= gay

fitzy
02-28-2011, 11:34 PM
Going by the name fitzy= gay

Thinking using fitzy short for fitzgerald is gay= dumb fuck

HammerStrength12
02-28-2011, 11:38 PM
I assume you're keeping a logbook. I see you're doing progressive overload and probably are doing some periodization stuff with changing the numbers of reps at different times.

I have stats for you but they may not be very applicable to your case, because of the "strangeness" of the situation. I don't remember that you asked for female stats LOL :p :p:p:p

Anyway, here goes:

Over-40 year old female with a few years of lifting and 6 y of a lot of walking/cardio.

Approx. 1 years time off/on low-dose Bold200 i.e. mild prohormone
Bench from 90 lbs x 3 to 130 lbs x 3
No contest or strong cut diet involved. Basically ate relatively high-protein with clean carbs and some cheat meals. Quite a bit of cardio during the summer during which time I lost approx. 7 lbs of weight and lost a bit from waistline but was able to maintain strength.

Minimal side effects.

Anyway, you can get some sort of percentage from this....:p

That's some pretty solid strength gains for BOLD. No idea what type of dose you need for it to be effective for women, but guys need at least 1g a day, and even at that dose, the conversion rate to EQ is very low, so there's not much of the drug in your system.

HammerStrength12
02-28-2011, 11:38 PM
Try a smolov JR...a short three week program that fuckin works. I don't remember how much exactly for bench because it was so long ago but i think around 25. The full smolov squat program was 70 pounds the first time (the first 45 came after the first 3 week mesocycle), second time i think was around 50-60...I never got the full 100 pounds promised but i was more than happy with the results.
http://ontariostrongman.ca/resources/training/smolovsquatcycle.htm

Smolov is awesome

HammerStrength12
02-28-2011, 11:41 PM

Thanks for any advice
Fitzy

Havoc yields insane strength gains. Bench went from 225x5 to 275x5 in 4 weeks on that stuff.

JamesWebb
02-28-2011, 11:46 PM

wait a second?! he has a thread about my beloved sport that i can also lead some assistance to this poor misguided youth?! that i must discover. your gonna go from a wing to a lock in no time under my guidance young sir.

partsRheavy
02-28-2011, 11:47 PM
It was 1 capsule/day for 2 x 12 wk cycles. NOT dieting but eating reasonably clean, fairly high protein (mostly chicken, sometimes eggs) with carbs = rice/vegetables/oatmeal but also tortillas pretty often. Gotta have my dark chocolate though! :p Managed the weight with cardio.

Usually, I focus pretty much on the basic lifts in the gym.

That's some pretty solid strength gains for BOLD. No idea what type of dose you need for it to be effective for women, but guys need at least 1g a day, and even at that dose, the conversion rate to EQ is very low, so there's not much of the drug in your system.

47ronin
02-28-2011, 11:49 PM
Thinking using fitzy short for fitzgerald is gay= dumb fuck

Wow, I've joined the ranks of Author L. Rea, MattyH, and PastGenetics. Thank you Jizzy!

fitzy
03-22-2011, 01:10 AM
Doing 315lb for 3 reps 2 weeks of havoc and 1 week of test prop, pretty happy, strength coming on quick. I have always been naturally strong though

47ronin
03-22-2011, 01:23 AM
Doing 315lb for 3 reps 2 weeks of havoc and 1 week of test prop, pretty happy, strength coming on quick. I have always been naturally strong though

That's like drinking Jack Daniel's and a bottle of Versace cologne to get drunk.

Hamish&Andy
03-22-2011, 01:57 AM

I never understood people who care more about strength than size.

I'll leave it at that before I join the list 47Ronin was just added to.

Hamish&Andy
03-22-2011, 02:16 AM
Edit: posted twice

fitzy
03-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Il never get those people at the gym who train for fitness, health, injury or disease prevention. Il never get those people who read educational books that won't help with their job. Il never get people who watch documentaries to learn things they won't use. Il never get people who put on so much muscle to the point where it becomes unattractive. Il never get those people who climb mountains, sky dive and numerous other outdoor challenges. Il never get those people who like to challenge themselves because it is basic human behavior to set challenges of which some might not just be add muscle. BTW I HAVE PUT ON 18LBS IN 2 WEEKS BUT I DON'T REALLY GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE MY CHALLENGE IS TO GET STRONGER, AND I DONT REALLY GET THOSE SAD FUCKS WHO GET UPSET AT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEIR GOALS AREN'T EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEIRS.

BC123Jm
03-22-2011, 08:51 AM

515 deadlift natty....620 deadlift juiced.
I dont power lift but i do lift low rep.

fitzy
03-22-2011, 09:10 AM
515 deadlift natty....620 deadlift juiced.
I dont power lift but i do lift low rep.

Nice deadlift, yeh I'm the same, don't power lift just try ot different strength training techniques and then usually finish off with some bodybuilding movements.

joe d
03-22-2011, 09:23 AM
i always found size through strength the most rewarding approach to body building. a well fed strong muscle will be a big muscle.

nice progress you have made.

BC123Jm
03-22-2011, 09:24 AM
Nice deadlift, yeh I'm the same, don't power lift just try ot different strength training techniques and then usually finish off with some bodybuilding movements.

i dont think the guys starting out today do enough to build
a strong base, they just rely on juice and pump up movements.

even when i've stopped training for long periods of time(years) i can
always come back within a few months. I believe this comes from
my years of heavy (as i can) training. It has allowed me to build
a solid foundation and base.

adpolice
03-22-2011, 09:53 AM

:yep:

MadHatter67
03-22-2011, 05:42 PM

a solid foundation and base.

man, i cant agree with you enough on this subject. alot of guys ask me about starting juice and my first question to them is how long have you been training. i trained for 8 years hard and heavy before hitting the nitrous. i see these kids in the gym that use AAS and havent built any resemblance of a foundation...they have shit form, use light ass weights, and generally just dont know what the hell they are doing. alot of people dont realize that juice is just the fine tuning to push you over the edge, not something for people to souly rely on.

and on another note, the guys that sell juice to these sorts of people...its guys/users like these that give steroids their bad reputation.

s2h
03-22-2011, 08:18 PM
Il never get those people at the gym who train for fitness, health, injury or disease prevention. Il never get those people who read educational books that won't help with their job. Il never get people who watch documentaries to learn things they won't use. Il never get people who put on so much muscle to the point where it becomes unattractive. Il never get those people who climb mountains, sky dive and numerous other outdoor challenges. Il never get those people who like to challenge themselves because it is basic human behavior to set challenges of which some might not just be add muscle. BTW I HAVE PUT ON 18LBS IN 2 WEEKS BUT I DON'T REALLY GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE MY CHALLENGE IS TO GET STRONGER, AND I DONT REALLY GET THOSE SAD FUCKS WHO GET UPSET AT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEIR GOALS AREN'T EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEIRS.pipe down junior...or you'll never get to post again...thats the kind of nevers i'm talking about...

s2h
03-22-2011, 08:21 PM

a solid foundation and base.yep..i mean 20+ yrs ago..i didnt know there was any lifts but..bench...deads...squats...and military presses...thanks to my football strength coach....

MadHatter67
03-22-2011, 08:32 PM
yep..i mean 20+ yrs ago..i didnt know there was any lifts but..bench...deads...squats...and military presses...thanks to my football strength coach....

thats where it all starts...well, should start.

s2h
03-22-2011, 09:14 PM
thats where it all starts...well, should start.i dont know about different parts of the country...but in my area i still see alot of H.S. kids training with the bacics...so i dont think its a dying breed here....

MadHatter67
03-22-2011, 09:22 PM
i dont know about different parts of the country...but in my area i still see alot of H.S. kids training with the bacics...so i dont think its a dying breed here....

i would like to think its not a dying breed, but at my hometown gym of all the teenage kids that go there, i know 3 that arent using...im not saying the rest of them are for sure but i know that at least 60-70% are because i see them hanging around with the same guy i used to get my gear from.

JR
03-22-2011, 11:26 PM
Il never get those people at the gym who train for fitness, health, injury or disease prevention. Il never get those people who read educational books that won't help with their job. Il never get people who watch documentaries to learn things they won't use. Il never get people who put on so much muscle to the point where it becomes unattractive. Il never get those people who climb mountains, sky dive and numerous other outdoor challenges. Il never get those people who like to challenge themselves because it is basic human behavior to set challenges of which some might not just be add muscle. BTW I HAVE PUT ON 18LBS IN 2 WEEKS BUT I DON'T REALLY GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE MY CHALLENGE IS TO GET STRONGER, AND I DONT REALLY GET THOSE SAD FUCKS WHO GET UPSET AT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEIR GOALS AREN'T EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEIRS.pipe down junior...or you'll never get to post again...thats the kind of nevers i'm talking about...
Why was his post out of line? His language may have been coarse, but he wasn't bashing anyone (unlike lots of other people on here). He was just saying he doesn't care that his priorities may not conform with everyone else's. I might wonder why he wants to be active in a forum about bodybuilding if his goals aren't to be a bodybuilder, but I don't see that as reason to threaten a ban. Not trying to stir the pot, just sincerely trying to understand the issue here.

s2h
03-22-2011, 11:41 PM
Why was his post out of line? His language may have been coarse, but he wasn't bashing anyone (unlike lots of other people on here). He was just saying he doesn't care that his priorities may not conform with everyone else's. I might wonder why he wants to be active in a forum about bodybuilding if his goals aren't to be a bodybuilder, but I don't see that as reason to threaten a ban. Not trying to stir the pot, just sincerely trying to understand the issue here.look back at the time frame from todays posts...and the last active post on this thread...1 month ago...and those posting in regards to him arent even active in the current thread...thats a good reason to "pipe down"...and i dont like the "F" word...this forum isnt gonna be used a "bashing or bitching" session..were the others out of line..yes...but thats old news....

Hamish&Andy
03-23-2011, 01:19 AM
Il never get those people at the gym who train for fitness, health, injury or disease prevention. Il never get those people who read educational books that won't help with their job. Il never get people who watch documentaries to learn things they won't use. Il never get people who put on so much muscle to the point where it becomes unattractive. Il never get those people who climb mountains, sky dive and numerous other outdoor challenges. Il never get those people who like to challenge themselves because it is basic human behavior to set challenges of which some might not just be add muscle. BTW I HAVE PUT ON 18LBS IN 2 WEEKS BUT I DON'T REALLY GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE MY CHALLENGE IS TO GET STRONGER, AND I DONT REALLY GET THOSE SAD FUCKS WHO GET UPSET AT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEIR GOALS AREN'T EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEIRS.

Calm down roid rage.

fitzy
03-23-2011, 01:42 AM
Yeah I guess saying sad fucks is worse then all the racist, homophobic, negative and other prestigious comments posted on here. A bit contradictory or double standard on behalf of the moderators

fitzy
03-23-2011, 01:45 AM
also my first comment on this thread in a month was simply an update on my strength gains, to which these guys decided to post something along the lines of "I'l never understand why peol care about their strength"

Gunners
03-23-2011, 07:44 AM
pipe down junior...or you'll never get to post again...thats the kind of nevers i'm talking about...

He posts a legit question, gets a bit negged by others and comes back at them. whats the big deal here that he will "never get to post again"?

ease up a little on the moderating bro, i'm just gonna read and not post on here from now on

joe d
03-23-2011, 09:29 AM
Yeah I guess saying sad fucks is worse then all the racist, homophobic, negative and other prestigious comments posted on here. A bit contradictory or double standard on behalf of the moderators

if we are going to discuss this out in the open lets at least be honest. something distasteful was said to you by another member and you called him a dumb fuck. you could have made your point by saying something like (did you think there might be people in this world that are into strong man or pl'ing lol?) or anything really because it is kind of funny that someone would only see bbing as the only sport, but instead you called him a dumb fuck. this is unacceptable here. we are watching what people are bringing to the board and if there is to much bad they are going. i happen to like you and what you bring to the board so i only warned you about the behavior.

i dont think its hard to understand. just be respectful. if you disagree with someone and you feel the need to say something then speak your mind without the name calling or belittling.

the past is the past. rx is making changes. they are enforcing the rules that have already been in place for some time. there are plenty who will not post here because of the brutal flaming that goes on. if everyone would just calm down and stop with the attacks r would be a better place for everyone.

Violator
03-23-2011, 12:56 PM
joe d for president!

natenator
03-23-2011, 01:23 PM
I never understood people who care more about strength than size.

I'll leave it at that before I join the list 47Ronin was just added to.

And I've never understood people who post pictures of themselves on the internet whilst wearing their underwear but blacking out their face but hey, we must all do what we must do.

Gunners
03-23-2011, 01:24 PM

To get back to your question it's hard to say mate, as everyone reacts differently. It's usually the water retention on test that leads some to really great strength gains, test prop for 8 wks is a good first cycle and recovery should be straight forward so just "try and see". All i would say don't run it at a time when you aren't traning hard or eating well enough, that will be a waste.

JR
03-23-2011, 01:40 PM
And I've never understood people who post pictures of themselves on the internet whilst wearing their underwear but blacking out their face but hey, we must all do what we must do.
This actually made me laugh out loud. Hilarious!

Widge
03-24-2011, 10:59 AM
everyone has different goals, i dont understand how people have the desire to run long distances, but i still respect them for doing it.

Bryan Hildebrand
03-24-2011, 12:02 PM

then find somewhere else to post your questions. honestly, its skinny guys like you that have the thinnest skin when it comes to critique.

bye bye.

fitzy
03-24-2011, 10:30 PM
then find somewhere else to post your questions. honestly, its skinny guys like you that have the thinnest skin when it comes to critique.

bye bye.

skinny guys? That pic is 3 years old and im 17 there. I'm 215lbs at 5,10'. An intelligent rebuttal to a negative comment is not considered having thin skin.

47ronin
03-24-2011, 10:56 PM
I'm gonna repost an old post of mine just to remind fizzy about his anger issues withOUT juice:

"In the Top 5 protein supplements thread you called out Author L. Rea, then you called MattyH a moron in your rugby thread, and now in this thread you call PastGenetics a dick. Are you sure you aren't on a shitload of test already???"

Lighten up kid. I know you think you are always right and anyone who disagrees with you is a moron, or a dick, or a dumb fuck... but you're just making yourself look like a child.

Hamish&Andy
03-24-2011, 11:08 PM

It's called privacy. Google it :)

Big Puppy
03-25-2011, 12:27 AM
BTW I HAVE PUT ON 18LBS IN 2 WEEKS BUT I DON'T REALLY GIVE A SHIT BECAUSE MY CHALLENGE IS TO GET STRONGER, AND I DONT REALLY GET THOSE SAD FUCKS WHO GET UPSET AT PEOPLE BECAUSE THEIR GOALS AREN'T EXACTLY THE SAME AS THEIRS.

skinny guys? That pic is 3 years old and im 17 there. I'm 215lbs at 5,10'. An intelligent rebuttal to a negative comment is not considered having thin skin.

So 215 minus the 18 pounds of water weight is 197. Not that big and you ARE thin skinned about this topic. Quit getting butthurt:byeg:

47ronin
03-25-2011, 12:37 AM

If you're gonna rock a 3 year old pic then don't make excuses for it the 1st time someone calls you out. If it was good enough for you to put out then defend it. Or maybe you wanna put up a photo from 7th grade and represent?...

47ronin
03-25-2011, 12:38 AM
Jizzy on juice

http://contortion.net/files/thumb/review-200-sample.jpg (http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=930977-0091&PA=1769104&HTML=http://www.RoxieRain.com/user/photo_album.php)

Big Puppy
03-25-2011, 02:28 AM
^^^ dude who is that?

fitzy
03-25-2011, 07:39 AM
If you're gonna rock a 3 year old pic then don't make excuses for it the 1st time someone calls you out. If it was good enough for you to put out then defend it. Or maybe you wanna put up a photo from 7th grade and represent?...

You have a photo of family guy, why are you even commenting

fitzy
03-25-2011, 07:45 AM
So 215 minus the 18 pounds of water weight is 197. Not that big and you ARE thin skinned about this topic. Quit getting butthurt:byeg:

You seem to be misssing the point of the argument, I'm annoyed by the fact that whenever you put up a strength goal, people like you have to say, "Don't worry about strength, why do you care about your strength?". Either say something constructive or don't comment. Don't come into the thread and question my goals.

Dre23
03-25-2011, 08:33 AM
You seem to be misssing the point of the argument, I'm annoyed by the fact that whenever you put up a strength goal, people like you have to say, "Don't worry about strength, why do you care about your strength?". Either say something constructive or don't comment. Don't come into the thread and question my goals.

True.

I get that as does every other level-headed person in the chem forum. The only point that was being made was to just ease up on the personal attacks. You were in the right to begin with, so no need going postal on anyone. Let the mods handle any troublemakers.

s2h
03-25-2011, 10:44 AM
True.

I get that as does every other level-headed person in the chem forum. The only point that was being made was to just ease up on the personal attacks. You were in the right to begin with, so no need going postal on anyone. Let the mods handle any troublemakers.

The man is a doctor.....listen to him.....

Dre23
03-25-2011, 10:47 AM
The man is a doctor.....listen to him.....

WORD Beeyotches.

http://cdn.pitchfork.com/media/dredrpepper215.jpg