PDA

View Full Version : 7 weeks out. feel like im a bit behind. comments and advice

JAR OF NATTY
02-26-2011, 08:01 PM
hey guys. im 7 weeks out. a feel like im behind. would appreciate any comments or advise. should i do the show? can i pull it off?

my cardio routine is 50 mins on staionary bike before breakfest and 30 mins post workout on stairs or treadmill but it varies but anywhere from 45 min a day to 90 mins

protein is 300 grams
carbs are 250-300
fats are below 50
diet consists of tilapia, chicken, 96/4 ground beef, top or eye of round, and protein powder. but i really dont eat alot of red meat. it really just consists of fish or chicken
carbs: red potato, sweet potato, brown rice, white rice, and oatmeal
fats- handful of almonds at night
cycle-
750 mg of test cyp per week
600 mg of EQ per week

tammyp
02-27-2011, 08:47 AM
you do seem a bit behind but i think you can pull it off. id ditch the bike for cardio. dont burn nearly as much sitting on your bum. i would also drop your carbs and have a higher carb day of leg day. JMHO.

as far as your cycle...id post in chem section for s2h or attila to answer. i could suggest some hardening compounds (winny, tren) but i am far from an expert in mens doses and cycles.

JAR OF NATTY
02-27-2011, 12:38 PM
thanks tammy. im just gonna keep goin and decide what to do in a month.

JAR OF NATTY
02-27-2011, 02:01 PM
i dont feel the bike is the main problem. casue my heartrate gets well into the 130's. i might try and lower some carbs some of the days.