PDA

View Full Version : back

Brandyb
02-28-2011, 04:39 PM
My back comes in so defind and hard. I think I need a bit more in my lats but not sure what to do so my back doesnt get more define? Any suggestions on what to do. I'm figure and this is 3 weeks out from my show.
5'2.5 and 115lbs

Thanks!

tammyp
03-01-2011, 05:07 AM
wo seeing in the rear relaxed pose its hard to tell. remember you dont want to be too hard or too muscular w figure!

GirlyMuscle
03-01-2011, 05:13 AM
Great picture but you need to post up contest shots or at least mandatory relaxed poses. Hard to critique when your pulling your shoulder blades together.

I think I remember other pics of you. You naturally have a thicker waist, yes?

Brandyb
03-01-2011, 09:36 AM

88267Girly muscle Yes I do and been trying everything I can to bring it down. It's coming down a little. I don't know how trish got her's down but she did. If I diet to hard I just get way to lean. Wow don't we just love our body. lol.. drives me crazy. It's only wide from the front. On my size poses it looks so small so I was trying to bring out my shoulders and legs to make it look smaller from the front. But I don't have lats. Just little ones. lol.. My waist is a 27 and drops to 26 on stage. I'm only 5'2.5 and 115lbs. The top two pic were taken this morning. The back shot was 2 weeks ago on bottom. And the first pic I posted was this past Sat.
Can I just cut off my obliques? lol...
Thanks for all the help ladies!.. :)

tammyp
03-01-2011, 04:59 PM
my waist is about 26 as well but im curvy so i think that helps me. my only suggestion would be to have suit cut extra high on the hip. celeste suggested that to me bc i am long torsoed...just a thought. may give the illusion of more of a dent at the waist.