PDA

View Full Version : need cycle advice...

mr intensity
03-25-2009, 08:00 PM
dear dave,
i am your greatest fan...you are just too knowledgeable..i read all your articles...day in day out... your advice is just bang on and yet so precise....incredible...
i have 8 months time to prepare for my competetion... so i plan to do 16 weeks bulk and then 16 weeks cut...
right now i m 205 pounds with 17 to 18 % body fat arms 17.5... chest...47....legs 25...waist 34...calves 16...
i`ll be following your mass gaining diet...(high protien,moderate carbs,moderate fats)..........my training is similar to doggcrapp training style added with drop sets(one set to failure)
my aas cycle wud be.... 1st 8 weeks 1000mg test enanthate/week+anadrol 50 mg/day.
2nd 8 weeks 1000mg sustanon250/week+400mg deca+400mg boldenone.
due to limited resources i can`t have gh insulin or arimidex
as for substituting arimidex can i go for finateride
and nolvadex during the cycle?
my other question is will i be able to gain upto 230 pounds during this cycle... as i wish to compete in 200 pound category....
i wud really appreciate your advice...
thanking you
yours sincerely
mr intensity

iusealittle
03-26-2009, 02:26 AM
im not dave but......

dear dave,
i am your greatest fan...you are just too knowledgeable..i read all your articles...day in day out... your advice is just bang on and yet so precise....incredible...
i have 8 months time to prepare for my competetion... so i plan to do 16 weeks bulk and then 16 weeks cut...
right now i m 205 pounds with 17 to 18 % body fat arms 17.5... chest...47....legs 25...waist 34...calves 16...
i`ll be following your mass gaining diet...(high protien,moderate carbs,moderate fats)..........my training is similar to doggcrapp training style added with drop sets(one set to failure)
my aas cycle wud be.... 1st 8 weeks 1000mg test enanthate/week+anadrol 50 mg/day.
2nd 8 weeks 1000mg sustanon250/week+400mg deca+400mg boldenone.
due to limited resources i can`t have gh insulin or arimidex
as for substituting arimidex can i go for finateride
and nolvadex during the cycle?
my other question is will i be able to gain upto 230 pounds during this cycle... as i wish to compete in 200 pound category....
i wud really appreciate your advice...
thanking you
yours sincerely
mr intensity

this is my.02

first your to fat to cycle..... take the first 16wks to get your BF down to 10 or less......get the BF down and "diet up as they say"to get you into the class you wanna be in.

your f'n crazy if you wanna cycle for 32wks straight!

how many cycles have you done?

so if your 205 at 18% you have 34 almost 35lbs of fat on you and you wanna get up to 230...... ripped!......in 1 cycle.......that means you will need to gain gain almost 60lbs of muscle,not gonna happin bro.

you really think you need 1g test? and 8wks of EQ is worthless. should be run min.10 wks but 12+ is better.

WFT..... subing in finateride for a-dex.....how does that work?

if your tryin to get "cut" deca is not what you want in your precontest cycle.

IMO you need to go back to the drawing board and do more home work..... looks like you need it.

not talkin shit, just callin it as i see it.

ironstudent
03-26-2009, 12:45 PM
im not dave but......

this is my.02

first your to fat to cycle..... take the first 16wks to get your BF down to 10 or less......get the BF down and "diet up as they say"to get you into the class you wanna be in.

your f'n crazy if you wanna cycle for 32wks straight!

how many cycles have you done?

so if your 205 at 18% you have 34 almost 35lbs of fat on you and you wanna get up to 230...... ripped!......in 1 cycle.......that means you will need to gain gain almost 60lbs of muscle,not gonna happin bro.

you really think you need 1g test? and 8wks of EQ is worthless. should be run min.10 wks but 12+ is better.

WFT..... subing in finateride for a-dex.....how does that work?

if your tryin to get "cut" deca is not what you want in your precontest cycle.

IMO you need to go back to the drawing board and do more home work..... looks like you need it.

not talkin shit, just callin it as i see it.

I think that was a spoof post..no way can he be serious.

iusealittle
03-31-2009, 02:35 AM
had to be......

Zetawill
03-31-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm thinking Mr. Intensity is a gimmick too.....why did it take him so long to join Dave's site if he is his "biggest fan"