PDA

View Full Version : First cycle with insulin and T3

Warped
03-04-2011, 06:24 AM
Today is my first day with 10 iu slin post workout.
I am also taking 700 mg test e, and I start 50mcg T3 on monday morning.
2 weeks in and I am seeing good gains so far.

Legs today, will update later how that went.

Warped
03-24-2011, 12:52 PM
10 iu post workout...
70 grams carbs+60 grams whey...
wait 60-75 minutes...
70 grams oats,30 grams fast carbs+50 grams whey prot...
wait 2 hours...
Chicken and rice...
off to bed

MadHatter67
03-24-2011, 03:24 PM
sounds like a pretty simple cycle...test, t3, and slin. good luck with your cycle.

GottaGetLean
03-24-2011, 04:53 PM
Looks good, my only question is why slin ? Yes it's great and does wonders but you would think a person taking slin would be atleast on a gram of test. i mean 700 is near noob dose when it comes to test and somehow slin is included in your cycle. Don't mean to be a dick but it just seems wrong to me. Either way good luck on your cycle.

Warped
03-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Looks good, my only question is why slin ? Yes it's great and does wonders but you would think a person taking slin would be atleast on a gram of test. i mean 700 is near noob dose when it comes to test and somehow slin is included in your cycle. Don't mean to be a dick but it just seems wrong to me. Either way good luck on your cycle.
Why not. Did not know there was a rule of when and how or why to use slin.
I am using it only pwo 4 days a week,so not that much. I am doing 750mg test now,and I just got to bottles of npp that I am using.
But,yeah I should have done more aas and stuff but I can`t afford it right now. I was hoping insulin would give me a little more boost in this cycle.

Warped
03-25-2011, 11:14 AM
sounds like a pretty simple cycle...test, t3, and slin. good luck with your cycle.
Thanks. I am done with the slin for now. And I am starting my diet. Test and T3 is all I should need to get lean and mean. he he

adpolice
03-25-2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks. I am done with the slin for now. And I am starting my diet. Test and T3 is all I should need to get lean and mean. he he

Add an anti-e and you have a great leaning stack...Most times i like it simple.Good luck

adpolice
03-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Today is my first day with 10 iu slin post workout.
I am also taking 700 mg test e, and I start 50mcg T3 on monday morning.
2 weeks in and I am seeing good gains so far.

Legs today, will update later how that went.

Next time add some gh and there you have a superb combo!BTW i also use slin only on training days and it works great.I once went overboard with it and i ended up very fat

natenator
03-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Slin without GH seems like a waste to me but if you're seeing results and not just fat storage then all the power to you!

GottaGetLean
03-25-2011, 02:46 PM
Slin without GH seems like a waste to me but if you're seeing results and not just fat storage then all the power to you!

Why does it seem like a waste? Sure its not as powerful but I think it's hard to say it's a waste.

adpolice
03-25-2011, 03:24 PM

It isn't...thyroid hormones,test,clever timing,sane dosage will keep fat gain minimal