PDA

View Full Version : One tough kid

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
03-05-2011, 07:03 PM
If this is the wrong area, I apologize.

This young mans name is Jessie and he has been a part of the NTBM family for quite sometime now. A lot of you may not know but this young man has come a VERY long ways; and I mean a long ways.

At the age of 20 years old, Jessie was diagnosed with bradycardia. This illness got to Jessie so bad that his entire immune system, endocrin, and body began to shut down. He omitted made the decision to omit himself into the ER due to not feeling well one day.

Upon entering the ER, Jessie was 140 lbs (was heavier but the illness was eating his body). While he was in the ER, he began to dwindle down even further and his heart beat dropped to 23 bpm!!. The doctors ran test day in and day out, every hour of the day it seemed like for Jessie. To make a long story short, Jessie was in the ER for 3 weeks. After having to fast for 8-12 hours at a time, not being able to get to the restroom without assistance, not being able to sit up in the bed without assistance, Jessie asked the doctors what needed to be done so he could go home and feel like himself again.

As a result, Jessie made the decision to have the doctors operate on him. Jessie was provided a pacemaker at the age of 20 years old and left the hospital weighing 103 lbs!

Now Jessie is doing great and the NTBM family are very proud of him..

He is now 23 years old, weighing 178 lbs, and dreams of doing a show in the near future.

The first picture was after getting home from the ER and the second picture is now.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/Bluewaterjl415/jan12003-1.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/Bluewaterjl415/IMG_4792.jpg

Jude2
03-06-2011, 07:56 PM
That is a good story. He looks great with the added muscle. I don't know if I would compete because it isn't the healthist thing to do. I would worry about my health first. He looks great now.

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
03-06-2011, 09:01 PM
That is a good story. He looks great with the added muscle. I don't know if I would compete because it isn't the healthist thing to do. I would worry about my health first. He looks great now.
We have spoken about this also. His doctors have been by his said and will continue to be. As of today, the doctors are supporting him and keep a constant check of his health.

But the great thing about this young man is that he is patient.

Jude2
03-06-2011, 11:03 PM
As long as he does it smart, he could easily compete.