PDA

View Full Version : no growth due to high matabalism possible short term steroid use??

ausman87
03-15-2011, 02:39 AM
g'day.. im looking for some advice on steroid use.. I have a very high matabalism and just dont seem to grow i take evolve incredible bulk every day and eat fairly well.. im training for a future career in mma but wont be at a professional level for some time to come... my training involves alot of cardio which doesnt help with muscle growth either, i understand that steroids are no good and very addictive but i dont become addicted easily (maybe due to my matabalism) and had no problem quiting cold turkey when it came to cigarets and marijuana in the past so i strongly believe i can control the addictive side of steroids and discontinue use once the period is would set to use them is finished regardless of muscle gain, i assume most continue use because it never seems enough.. "just a bit more and i'll be happy" ect.. believe me or not, that is not me i am a very strong minded person and dont fall for mental self-trickery like that and would expect to face it after some time of use

I am really wondering if there is any that have less side effects than others (I figure the ones that offer the best growth are probly the ones with the worst side effects, but i wouldnt be willing use anything to severe) and if it is posible to use them for lets say 2 or 3 months to gain some desired size discontinue use and then just maintain that size?? im not looking to become huge, just to finaly turn my abbs into more than just a barely visible four pack and add size to the rest, arms pecs and legs...

once again i know that steroids are no good for the health on the long term ect.. I would really appreciate the advice

Many Thanks
ausman87

"Rodz"
03-21-2011, 05:10 AM
Nobody here uses them, sorry can't answer

phrikshin
03-21-2011, 05:22 PM
It really depends on the dose and how your body handles it. Some people can tolerate them with little to no side effects, some people may see immediate side effects. At the same time you should realize that steroids don't offer the long term results you will be wanting. I would really focus more on proper nutrition and working out HARD if you wanna see serious growth and definition. At the same time though, if you are training to be in MMA, you seriously need to watch your weight. I really cant recommend steroids in your situation just because I do not think they will give you the kind of long term results you likely want.

Also, as for the high metabolism thing. I used to think I had an incredibly high metabolism, then I added 2 meals a day and was able to put on 40lbs in 6 months. If you can add a meal or 2 a day, then maybe see a doctor about leaky gut syndrome, but if you are trying to gain, you should focus more on eating then steroids.