PDA

View Full Version : your thoughts

dsyndrome
03-15-2011, 04:24 PM
Ok, I was asking over the weekend about your favorite cutting cycles. I am currently running 1,000 test and 600 EQ and in the middle of week 10, was thinking of going 20 weeks. I am 5'10" 207 lbs. 18% b.f.

I am wanting to roll right off this cycle into a keto or low carb diet and cutting cycle.

I have on hand test e, winny (oil), anavar, and clen, I am curious to see what YOU would run and when you would roll into it and for how long?

BC123Jm
03-15-2011, 04:34 PM
if it were me, i would just go right in to Daves keto diet
for 16 weeks as soon as you are ready.

as for gear, i would stay on the test at a gram pw,
i personally use less test while dieting but whatever you want.
if i only had var and oil based winny, i would stack the winny
with test up front and run it as long as i could, i would run the var
for the last 8 weeks, or atleast wait until i was a little
leaner.

Mr.Bones
03-15-2011, 04:38 PM
If it was me, i would find the highest threshold of carbs that you can eat while loosing 1 pound per week give or take.

Reason being, you have spent your entire off season using carbs to build and maintain muscle, and now your going to take them all out all of the sudden, just no.

i'd keep the cycle the same, and cut it all out 3.5 weeks out and switch to winny or dmz

I'd speed up training a little.

Shadow
03-15-2011, 04:40 PM
Here's what I would do, given a 20 week diet.

Weeks 1 - 20: 1g test
Weeks 4 - 20: Winny (not sure how much with oil, but whatever a suitable dose of that is for you)

And that's pretty much it. I'd save the clen if I ran into a sticking point near the last several weeks, but other than that I'd let the diet and cardio do the rest. The simpler, the better.

dsyndrome
03-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Suitable dose???LOL

dsyndrome
03-15-2011, 04:56 PM
if it were me, i would just go right in to Daves keto diet
for 16 weeks as soon as you are ready.

as for gear, i would stay on the test at a gram pw,
i personally use less test while dieting but whatever you want.
if i only had var and oil based winny, i would stack the winny
with test up front and run it as long as i could, i would run the var
for the last 8 weeks, or atleast wait until i was a little
leaner.

What would be a good dose of winny be to stack with 1g test?

adpolice
03-15-2011, 04:58 PM

50mg everyday for optimal results,eod also works fine

Hamish&Andy
03-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Firstly, thanks for being honest with your bf% - usually all "bulky" type people classify themselves at 13-14% when they're usually around 20% or more.

Since you're in week 10, u have 10 weeks left. This is how I'd run it:

Weeks 10-20: test e @ 500-750mg/week
Weeks 15-20: winny @ 50mg/ed
Weeks 15-20: anavar @ highest you can/ed
2 weeks on 2 weeks off: Clen

spude
03-15-2011, 05:55 PM
If it was me, i would find the highest threshold of carbs that you can eat while loosing 1 pound per week give or take.

Reason being, you have spent your entire off season using carbs to build and maintain muscle, and now your going to take them all out all of the sudden, just no.

i'd keep the cycle the same, and cut it all out 3.5 weeks out and switch to winny or dmz

I'd speed up training a little.

awesome, simply awesome...there's no need to over complicate things...just clean all the shit out of your diet, drop calories a bit and see how it goes...as long as it works, fine, when doesn't anymore, drop again like 500kcals/day, mainly carbs, but some fats too...

i also like your advice regarding gear...a couple of guys have told to drop eq which i find ridiculous 'cos as a long-lasting compound it hasn't had time to work for long if started 10 weeks ago AND if dropped now will still remain active for a while, so dropping it would be a waste of gear, imo...i guess dude's not going to compete, just getting in shape for summer so this might be useless but i would maybe taper that test down a bit instead of dropping cold turkey and starts orals 5 weeks out...but that's not highly relevant, in general i agree with your suggestion almost completely :yep:

GottaGetLean
03-15-2011, 05:58 PM
awesome, simply awesome...there's no need to over complicate things...just clean all the shit out of your diet, drop calories a bit and see how it goes...as long as it works, fine, when doesn't anymore, drop again like 500kcals/day, mainly carbs, but some fats too...

i also like your advice regarding gear...a couple of guys have told to drop eq which i find ridiculous 'cos as a long-lasting compound it hasn't had time to work for long if started 10 weeks ago AND if dropped now will still remain active for a while, so dropping it would be a waste of gear, imo...i guess dude's not going to compete, just getting in shape for summer so this might be useless but i would maybe taper that test down a bit instead of dropping cold turkey and starts orals 5 weeks out...but that's not highly relevant, in general i agree with your suggestion almost completely :yep:

ur simply awesome.

spude
03-15-2011, 06:13 PM
ur simply awesome.

lol i know...u too my dear :hmn:

BC123Jm
03-15-2011, 06:32 PM

depends on if it dries your joints out too much.
but for me i use 50mg a day if its oral, or 100 eod inj.
anymore and i cant lift for shit.

i like winny and var but i would also throw some tren in there somewhere.
its a lot of bang for the buck.

if i had oil winny i would add 50mg or so to each shot.
so my eod shot would be something like 300mg test, 100mg winny,50mg
tren in each syringe. i'd run that until i felt it stop working. maybe 10-12 weeks. i'd add the var once i started to see some abs.

this is just what i would do if it were me, obviously everyone has their
own opinion.

oh and i would also add in some t3 and clen. cheap and easy fat burners. like 50mcg t3 and 80mcg clen

barbellman
03-15-2011, 06:36 PM
winny and test is a good synergy combo since winstrol lowers shbg

s2h
03-15-2011, 08:54 PM
winny and test is a good synergy combo since winstrol lowers shbgthis^^..run the test/winnie...you can throw the var in at 60mg in the last few weeks to get a bit of a harder look...as far as jumping srt8 into keto..i wouldnt do that..ease your way into low carbs..and make sure you bump your good fats as you change it up...

barbellman
03-15-2011, 09:23 PM
this^^..run the test/winnie...you can throw the var in at 60mg in the last few weeks to get a bit of a harder look...as far as jumping srt8 into keto..i wouldnt do that..ease your way into low carbs..and make sure you bump your good fats as you change it up...

x2 on both points, really if you had to you could run winstrol WITH the anavar he last few weeks. Many people do not know, anavar is cleared primarly by the kidneys, not the liver.

BC123Jm
03-15-2011, 10:13 PM
dsyndrome

about time you got a decent avi, that red nose is a bad ass beast