PDA

View Full Version : Peptides

s2h
03-15-2011, 10:01 PM
If you could only pick one peptide...what would it be????

s2h
03-15-2011, 10:02 PM
Mine would be igf-1 lr3..........

BC123Jm
03-15-2011, 10:23 PM
Mine would be igf-1 lr3..........

me too, but thats the only peptide i ever tried.
did the original gropep shit years ago,
stuff was insane. not sure if the stuff these days compares
but i'm looking to try some again soon

Dre23
03-15-2011, 10:50 PM
I know how Dave suggests running it, but how did you guys run?

Dose?
Pre/post workout?
Duration?
Results?

BC123Jm
03-15-2011, 10:54 PM

Dose?
Pre/post workout?
Duration?
Results?

i honestly dont remember, it was so many years ago.
all i remember is i was barely training and eating like crap
and i got lean and pumped up like a mother fucker.

also i remember it made me hungry as shit.
the pumps were insane.

bad rad
03-15-2011, 11:07 PM
I ran it with high dose test at 60-80mcg 3-4x weekly (PWO) and dropped fat while putting on a lot of muscle. Most was regaining size after a pretty lengthy illness but about 10lbs was new.

s2h
03-15-2011, 11:15 PM

Dose?
Pre/post workout?
Duration?
Results?i messed around with alot of diff ways to run it..and i found that best way after some trail and error..i got some great results for this way....

pwo...must inject(im) with.in 15 minutes after you train...chase it with 2 scoops of torrent...then follow that with a whole meal with carbs 1 hour later..i donty exceed running it for 30 days...the results are really good..it got me much leaner and vascular...good stuff...

Dre23
03-15-2011, 11:18 PM
i messed around with alot of diff ways to run it..and i found that best way after some trail and error..i got some great results for this way....

pwo...must inject(im) with.in 15 minutes after you train...chase it with 2 scoops of torrent...then follow that with a whole meal with carbs 1 hour later..i donty exceed running it for 30 days...the results are really good..it got me much leaner and vascular...good stuff...

Is the whole "inject it into trained muscle group" bogus? Is there really localized growth or does it really not matter where you pin?

And would Vitargo be cool as the immediate pwo carb source?

s2h
03-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Is the whole "inject it into trained muscle group" bogus? Is there really localized growth or does it really not matter where you pin?

And would Vitargo be cool as the immediate pwo carb source?correct..it doesnt have to be injected into the muscle trained...i dont really like vitargo..but it will do...

Dre23
03-15-2011, 11:33 PM
Thanks for all the info guys.

-BLP-
03-16-2011, 12:16 AM
me too, but thats the only peptide i ever tried.
did the original gropep shit years ago,
stuff was insane. not sure if the stuff these days compares
but i'm looking to try some again soon

th best ,,, rare ,,, lucky men ,,,

adpolice
03-16-2011, 05:03 PM
I only used igf1 once/increlex,fuckin expensive and hard to find,but it did work...wish could find more of it...