PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of the fat above my ass

J Burns
03-18-2011, 02:40 AM
Man I just startedback about a month ago. This is my second go around but I'm taking it serious this time. Im stacking sus, suspension, and d-bol. But when iquit for a few months I gained weight above my butt like a fat back. Im 5'11 203 but I gotta fet rid of that fat, will somebody give me some ideas, cardio or some exercises to help build it into muscle. I need help please?

J Burns
03-18-2011, 02:43 AM
I mean Im ripped and getting bigger but I cant stand to flex my back and see those fat deposits on my lower back. Is it ok to do cardio, or what should I do??

kentuckyslim
03-18-2011, 03:35 AM
Simple. Don't eat garbage and steady-state cardio.

<-----Problem solver right here.

BC123Jm
03-18-2011, 08:54 AM
"Fat Back", lol that was funny.

one word... Keto

anyway, what the hell are you doing stacking
sus, suspension and dbol?

hit the chem section and get some help with a cycle.

sounds like you could be holding more water than the Hoover Dam

LIQUIDEX
03-18-2011, 11:09 AM
take a trip down to your local butcher, he'll take care of those hams in no time......

-LIQUIDEX-

"Rodz"
03-21-2011, 05:08 AM
Simple. Don't eat garbage and steady-state cardio.

<-----Problem solver right here.

thread closed.....

"Rodz"
03-21-2011, 05:09 AM
Man I just startedback about a month ago. This is my second go around but I'm taking it serious this time. Im stacking sus, suspension, and d-bol. But when iquit for a few months I gained weight above my butt like a fat back. Im 5'11 203 but I gotta fet rid of that fat, will somebody give me some ideas, cardio or some exercises to help build it into muscle. I need help please?

don't know how to answer this, nobody at RxMuscle takes those drugs, I suggest you stay natural and all your problems will be solved

Chadstallion
03-21-2011, 09:23 AM
liposuction.
simple, safe and effective.
i speak from experience.

DieselXT
03-24-2011, 11:27 PM
don't know how to answer this, nobody at RxMuscle takes those drugs, I suggest you stay natural and all your problems will be solved

lol